[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow People?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ShadowDude.jpg (3KB, 193x260px) Image search: [Google]
ShadowDude.jpg
3KB, 193x260px
What can you guys tell me about shadow people?

I've had a couple instances where I've seen silhouettes of people in my house. I haven't seen one for a while now, but I don't think they're gone.

I've had other paranormal instances in my house btw, the most recent being this February.
>>
I've seen three shadow people over my 12 or so years in this house and have had many other paranormal experiences. Each time they show up, they're always there until I blink. After that they don't show up again for a while
>>
Stay awake for three days and see for yourself.
>>
File: Untitled.png (673KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
673KB, 1366x768px
>>
>>17858167

There are two different kinds.
A evil or bad person sometimes decides to hide their identity by appearing as a black silhouettes.

It's kind of ironic they don't want you to know who they are, but by hiding they show what kind of spirit they are.

They are usually very powerful and want to harm you or wish you ill.

They most likely hang out in parts of your house or property where no people go like the attick, crawl space, basement, a hallway closet, so they can be alone.

That is why you hear stories about people feeling like they are being glared at in a attick. It is the ghost that is pissed they are there. Some times the ghost wants to be alone so much they want you gone from the whole house and will try to hurt you to get you to leave.

The second possibility... oh man it is something that scares the crap out of me: A shadow man.
They always appear as a black silhouette. It is very commom for them to appear with a hat on their head, like a fedora.

They are not human and never were human. They are made from a large build up of psychic energy.
A black vortex like a mini tornado will appear in a room where a person is very emotional. The black vortex will feed off a specific emotion and will actually cause a person to feel that emotion more so it can grow.

A woman once fell through her attick 2 stories to a marble floor and broke her hip. She should have died. A psychic I knew investigated the house and found a shadow vortex that fed off of the emotion one felt at death.

After a vortex has built up enough of that emotion it turns into a shadow man. I don't know what they want. But the psychic I know is scared to death of them.

A shadow man can be extrememly powerful and dangerous. But sometimes they are just silent curious observers.
>>
>>17858768
Part 2

I'll share some stories about shadow men that happened to me and my sister.

My sister can see ghosts and saw a shadow man when she was 8. This is what she told me happened.

>be sis
>walk into living room at night to go to kitchen for water
>See silhouette of man in front of tv
>think it is dad
>nk show is on, he is staring at static
>walk over to him and say "dad?"
>it turns to look at her
>oh shit that is not dad
>it is all black and looks at her with glowing red eyes.
>sister runs upstairs and never seees it again.

Here's one that happened to me. It was a black vortex though and not a shadow man.

>be me
>move into new apartment with dad and step mom.
(Sis moved out before this time so she never saw anything in this place)
>every one is on edge in house, tempers are short.
>I develop depression and insomnia.
>when I go to sleep I see a large black mass of pure pitch blackness in the corner of my room.
>It is six feet wide and 10 feet tall from floor to cealing. It is a perfect circle with rippling tendrels around it's edge like black smoke.
>I think nothing of it and figure I am imagining it. Except I imagine it exactly the same every single night, in the same spot.
>every single night I would try to drift off to sleep
But then I'd get a image in my mind of monsters.
I'd be startled more awake and feel more and more scared. Try fall asleep, then be startled more swake again. I swear I sensed the emotion of evil happiness from the vortex when I felt fear.
>Night afterr night this happened, I treid to adapt by telling myself to not be scared. But the more I pushed away fear, the scarier the images I was forced to see would be like it responded to me overcoming fear by making it worse.

> My father started to get really into paranormal stuff. He knew something was in the apartment. He bought sage and burned it in every room. After that I slept soundly. For a week. Then it was back.
>>
>>17858805
>this happened 3 times and my dad finally asked a psychic he trusted and knew why it wasn't working.
>she told him the entity just went to a neighbors apartment until the smoke cleared and then it came right back.
>We finally moved out after a year.

> Something I forgot to mention is I heard voices when I laid in bed that sounded like when you listen to a party happening in another room, but you can't make out words.

I found them comforting since focusing on them kept me from being scared.
but I told my dad and I was put on a medicine for a few weeks and afterwards for voices and never heard them again.
I kinda wonder now if I'll never be able to hear ghosts since I took the medicine.

I have never had before or after any history of mental illness.
I have never had night terrors. I know what they feel like because my dad had them. I could move and breath fully when I saw the black vortex. My step mom and dad were both scared of that apartment and were on edge when we lived there so I know I am not mentally ill since I was not the only one.

I think while we were there, the entity was feeding off my fear and was forcing scary images in my mind. It was making my dad and step mom feel stress. I don't know what it did to them, since they never told me.

Something I find odd to this day though is the fact I saw it as not important or not real. Looking back I know it was very much real. It harrased me nightly, responded when I treid to overcome my fear, and had far too much detail and rippiling movement for me to of imagined it. I never made a imaginary friend because I struggle to hold imagined images in the real world.

But at the time it was like my brain was stuffed with cotton and I couldn't view the vortex as real or something to try and stop. I really think it was supressing me from thinking any thoughts that it was real and a danger to me.

Sorry there's no big climax like in horror stories. But that's how real life is.
>>
They like to steal tvs
>>
>>17858768
Hey dude, when my older brother was little, he remembers having a shadow figure stand over him and watch him while he slept. Anything odd there?
>>
One time I was sitting in the kitchen on my phone, I was facing the living room and my sister was there watching TV. I then saw a shadow of a little girl, even saw the outline of the short hair. It went towards the hallway, only saw it for likeeping a second. A few seconds later my sister walks into the kitchen and tells me she saw a shadow run towards the hallway. I am left speechless. Although this wasn't the first time I've seen something like this but the fact that she saw it too disturbed me a little
>>
>>17858167
Are they evil?

I've seen two but they just stared at me until I blinked and they're gone.
>>
>>17858839
Fuck this. I Remember a shadow man once broke my window, raped me and stole my socks.
>>
>>17859088
>>17858839
I'm afraid those arent shadow men.
>>
OP here, I guess i should share my story. I think I have the vortex type of shadows

>be me around 2nd grade
>be constantly bullied by friends in school resulting in me feeling like shit
>be home alone
>get ready for school and fall asleep on the couch
>wake up feeling completely alert and terrified
>look at the doorway and see the silhouette of a man with red eyes just staring at me
>blink and it's gone
>get the fuck out of there

Story 2

>be me still getting bullied
>it's the middle of the night and I want some water
>room is dark obviously
>look towards the door and see a silhouette that's pitch black, much darker than the room
>remain thirsty all night

Story 3

>unconscious in bed
>wake up cause I'm cold af
>hear walking in hallway coming towards the room
>freeze in fear
>shadow just chilling at the doorway looking at me
>blink and it's gone

All this happened over the span of the 12 years I've been in this house. Plus I have other paranormal events that don't involve the shadow people. I think I have a man and a little girl who are ghosts just chilling here. They aren't malicious, but they scare the shit out of me from time to time. Luckily I'm moving out for college soon so I don't have to deal with this shit anymore.
>>
>>17859054
Yes.
>>
I have seen Shadow people my whole life. I lived in NJ (two different towns) yup saw them...Dad still see's them at the last house (he still lives their). Saw them all over Pittsburgh, LA (one had a thing watching me shower in 2011. I got the flu for the first time after) Greenbier co WV, pretty much I don't go more than 10 months without a sighting.
>>
>>17859805
From this post it sounds like they follow you and show to you specifically. But, I have to ask out of curiosity. Where in Pittsburgh did you see them? I live there and I'm interested in this topic. Were they just in the houses you lived in or did you see them anywhere in public? What part did you live in?
>>
>>17859921
They where only in the apartment and one house (lived in two total) the public place I saw them at a was 9 floor of Carlow University's dorm building in the bathroom. The apartment complex was Hyland Hills in Greentree.
>>
>>17860026
I do believe they are somewhat following me for some reason. I don't know why.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.