[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranoid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 20160628_002506.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
20160628_002506.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
Who here /paranoid/?
I sleep with a machete on the wall next to the foot of my bed, a pocket knife with me at all times, two knives in the drawer near my always locked bedroom door, and also a handgun under my pillow every night and on my side all day. Do you have reason to be paranoid or are you just preparing?
>>
>>17857895
You're beyond paranoid. You're a full blown schizo. Seek help.
>>
>>17857895
I always think other people are following me or looking at me. It gets even weirder when other people come up to me and tell me they see people looking at me or following me.
>>
>>17857895
Leling at pussys who don't use guns baka Yankees probly voted for obamer
>>
Please do not put a gun under your pillow. Keep it in your drawer, so it won't accidentally discharge if you start having a nightmare or something, or were unlucky enough to disengage the safety while sleeping.

As for your paranoia, I suggest you create a motion tracking camera system and low-light monitoring system to keep near your bed, that way you actually know what the fuck is happening if someone breaks in. It may also relieve you to know nothing is wrong. Information > 5 different knives around your house.

Paranoia often stems from a fear of death coupled with a desire for control over life. Philosophically speaking, you should look at your life and ask yourself if you're really living it, or if your fear is preventing you from experiencing that which you are so protective of. It's alright to be secure and cautious, but don't lose sight of your life.
>>
>>17857921
It took me 20 minuites to get these automatic knives at Walmart, this world is sickening isn't it
>>
At night when I stay up to watch tv I always feel like theres something behind me. I could be fine for a bit b4 the feeling starts creeping up on me, or itll take hours b4 it hits.
>>
>>17857937
the gun is empty, saftey always on, none in the chamber, clip is under the mattress, but thank you for your concern
I've started saving up some money from a camera, gotta spend most of my money on college related shit. Also as someone who openly speaks my mind, I've created many enemies, and some around my area. I know they plot, I've seen it, I've heard it, I've even had people attack me. And as for the whole fear of death thing, I openly welcome it, I'd just like it to be me doing it, not some whiney man child who got mad at me for a joke. My sight of life has been gone since I was young. It will end one day I presume and I'm not worried about it, sometimes I count down the days. But you do have a,very uplifting look at life and I envy that
>>
I also keep a knife on me in my povket due to general safety since I live in a bad neighborhood (and keep a bat next to my bed + gun in drawer), but in addition I like to keep Holy items (crucifixes, bibles, some sage, etc.) around the house, since I come from a Catholic family and don't wanna get no demons fucking with me
>>
File: 1459366007818.jpg (52KB, 650x634px) Image search: [Google]
1459366007818.jpg
52KB, 650x634px
There is no way this could be a data mining thread.
>>
>>17857973
You caught me
>>
>>17857956
You don't really sound paranoid to me, anon. At least, not in an unwarranted manner. If people have come for you, I think it's perfectly sensible to arm yourself. Focus on moving through life, and eventually moving away from enemies. Speaking your mind is a virtue I appreciate, but you also need to learn how to maintain good relations with those around you while doing so. Stay safe and good luck in college, anon.
>>
File: tumblr_nl3ap6yuij1shqywuo1_500.png (613KB, 498x483px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl3ap6yuij1shqywuo1_500.png
613KB, 498x483px
>>17857963
>he doesn't CC holy water and a sharpened wooden crucifix
>>
I'm the opposite

>tending my garden in the backyard
>man walks up to within five feet of me
>take at least 15 seconds to actually look at him
>city electrician there to upgrade power meter
>no face when

This has happened twice
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.