[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Other significant obstacles for law enforcement were Bundy's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: jpg.jpg (283KB, 902x1092px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
283KB, 902x1092px
>Other significant obstacles for law enforcement were Bundy's generic, essentially anonymous physical features,[280] and a curious chameleon-like ability to change his appearance almost at will.[281] Early on, police complained of the futility of showing his photograph to witnesses; he looked different in virtually every photo ever taken of him.[282] In person, "... his expression would so change his whole appearance that there were moments that you weren't even sure you were looking at the same person", said Stewart Hanson, Jr., the judge in the DaRonch trial. "He [was] really a changeling."[283] Bundy was well aware of this unusual quality and he exploited it, using subtle modifications of facial hair or hairstyle to significantly alter his appearance as necessary.[284]
Was Ted Bundy a changeling?
>>
>>17857863
well you can clearly tell it's the same person, it's just that...the photos don't seem to connect like it's the same person but not the same "thing", if that makes sense, like he's lost in a haze
>>
>>17857863
He would have made an excellent spy. I bet the CIA were pissed they didn't find him first.
>>
True. And these 25 pics don't do his uncanny ability justice. There was a Readers Digest article "The many faces of Ted Bundy" that showed an amazing array of looks. Changling-- definitely.
>>
>>17858938
>implying
>>
>>17857863

its an ability some psychopaths have
>>
>>17857863
he just had the stereotypical preppy white guy look

thats like asking if jamal the coke dealer in the ghetto is a changling. they all look alike. It aint racist of theres some truth behind it
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.