[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vampire General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 283
Thread images: 42

File: Alucard.png (643KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Alucard.png
643KB, 600x800px
Can someone tell me the facts about vampires and whether they're real or not? If so is there any way to become one?

Also just vampire general thread, so if anyone wants to post some stories about encounters with vampires you're more than welcome to.
>>
I once had a friend who thought she was a vampire. That was not fun.
>>
>turning
Nope, sorry, can't be done, etc, etc.
>>
>>17857571
sounds funny, did she try to suck your blood?
>>
listen to bring me to life at exactly 2:13 am every night for 3 weeks straight
>>
They're real but.numbers are dropping drastically. The war with the lycans and Frankenstein's isn't going great
>>
>>17857581
Well, it's a long story, but there was a knife involved and yes, yes she did. She also tried to have sex with me and that was very, very uncomfortable.
>>
>>17857597
Might as well tell it. So the thread isn't complete shit
>>
Also, for realz, why would you WANT that?
Why would you actively seek out something like that?
What would even be the point of binding yourself into the night? Do you know how bad that completely sucks ass?
>>
>>17857562
Are they real? Seriously? No. Fuck no. Don't be a rp faggot. There's plenty of "real" /x/ stuff to be found, but, twilight Anne rice castlevania shit, no.
>>
>>17857608
I just have a blood fetish.

How about a chupacabra is that real? Can I become one?
>>
>>17857634
>fetishist
Sorry m8, can't help you.
>>
>>17857605
The thread will only get shittier if I tell it because of the strange things that psycho believed, but here goes.

She had been a friend for years, but we lost contact when I moved in the middle of high school. She contacted one of my exes and started talking to him about supernatural/cultish things and he sent her my way because he was worried about her.

She believed that she was being hunted by a group of "evil vampires," to make a long story short, and she needed my help to defeat them, or something like that.

The blood sucking part was fairly simple. When I told her she wasn't a vampire, she said all she needed was a little blood to prove that she was. So, I took out a knife and cut my arm open. She pounced on me and started slurping at it. I was horrified by the lengths she would go to in trying to keep up the game she was playing. After she slurped for a while, she crawled in my lap and started trying to take my clothes off, smearing my own blood all over me.

I managed to escape that scenario only for things to get stranger. None of it was real, obviously, but she took her vampire shit too far and got me into trouble and eventually nearly got one of my friends killed.
>>
File: Susan_Walsh_2.jpg (6KB, 220x124px) Image search: [Google]
Susan_Walsh_2.jpg
6KB, 220x124px
>"If you go hunting for vampires, vampires go hunting for you"
>>
>>17857562
Some heritable conditions of iron deficiency can cause humans to display traits associated with fictional vampires, such as elongated teeth and pale skin.

Congenital Dyserythropoietic Poryphyria is an example, consider the source here- http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3778832/

However, most of the supernatural details from movies and such are physically impossible.
>>
>>17857651
Yeah, I'm gonna have to say a story about a pretend lesbian vampire tops rp thread any day
>>
>>17857700
If you say so.

She was nuts. She threw a box of chicken nuggets at my boyfriend and started saying he was some kind of evil creature. She said I was a demon and the child of one of the devil's generals. She believed my little brother was a creature from the Diablo games. She thought that fucking Twilight was real and that a vampire had come to the chick who wrote it and told her what to write. She was convinced that all of my friend were evil creatures of some kind that were keeping her from me, and that eventually led to her thinking I'd turned against her. Some of my friends took advantage of that and used her for money and snacks and things in exchange for "spying" on me. She started to believe that I was going to cause the end of the world if I ever went to St. Louis (I live in Ohio). She threatened to kill all of us and threatened one of her "spies" with a knife.

I went through a lot of shit with this "vampire" chick.
>>
File: barlow.png (591KB, 1264x944px) Image search: [Google]
barlow.png
591KB, 1264x944px
>>17857562
Can't say for their reality (besides blood fetishes). At most the evidence can be chalked up to witch hunt-style paranoia over the dead coupled with misunderstanding of how the body decays, maybe mixed in with epidemics of tuberculosis.

Though as for the folklore, there are a few things that can probably be ruled out of modern depictions.
>not killed by sunlight, simply inactive in the daytime
>not killed by stakes, only kept in the ground
>not that pretty
>not immortal, because they're not even technically alive - dead and buried, but coming back anyway
I need to brush up on my vampire lore but I know a few of the classic movie deterrents are a part of it. As they believe them to be basically demons, the crosses are said to work... they don't like the smell of garlic... knots and scattered seeds can keep them busy until morning because they've got an obsessive need to count the seeds or undo the knots (possibly to do with the knots' similarities to the cross).

The best way to dispose of a vampire is, of course, to find the body. Cut out the heart and burn it. They say the ashes of the heart can be mixed with water or something as a cure for the victims, but that's liable to just speed it up, thinking rationally...

But you can also cut off the head and put it between their legs, or break the bones, cut the limbs and rearrange those, bury the coffin upside-down so they dig down instead of up... the stake, as I said, will pin the vampire inside the coffin.

And that's the basic rundown, which amounts to all I know about vampires (leaving out the science and the fetishists).
>>
File: vv.png (544KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
vv.png
544KB, 1024x1024px
Is she real?
>>
They're real, but not at all in the supernatural sense. What I've researched about vampirism is that it is a mutation in the blood. Yes, they are allergic to the sun, but they don't burst into flame when the rays hit, they just burn or blister. Yes, they need blood, but don't need it to live, it just makes them healthier since their own bodies aren't capable of keeping healthy blood. (Think of it like someone having a bad cold. If a vampire doesn't get fresh blood, they're sickly. If they drink they feel better.)
>>
Vampires got wiped out in the 80's by AIDS...
>>
>>17857901
Those aren't vampires. You're talking about gingers m8.
>>
>>17857597
that would not be good
>>
>>17857562
>vampire general

No. Go back to drooling over your Twatlight books.
>>
>>17857672
I sure hope so.
>>
>>17857955
Underrated.
>>
Vampires rob other people of their life force, avoid the sun, and are repulsed by religious iconography.

/x/, are fedoras vampires?
>>
File: grandpa-munster.jpg (42KB, 720x480px)
grandpa-munster.jpg
42KB, 720x480px
>>17858576
>All vampires are Twilight.
Damn, dude.
>>
File: 1462905872210.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1462905872210.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
Each one of you is a fucking cancer bringing this board down each and every single fucking day. Also saged
>>
>>17857790
I wish.
>>
>>17857562
i had somthing of a invisible spirit grab my left shoulder then but into my neck yesterday it sucked out two slightly larger than pea sized oval shaped somthing out of my neck then dissapeard and it felt like it was almost physical to just wondering if anyone is willin to expain this so i can summon this thing and find out exactly what it did and wether to reset it's power or not.

happend when i messed up a mantra.
>>
File: brides_of_dracula.gif (710KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
brides_of_dracula.gif
710KB, 500x353px
>>17859703
And strong feelings about the series, as well.
Perhaps he was rejected by a girl who had picked up unrealistic romantic expectations from it. Or perhaps he was ridiculed by lumping him in with Twilight fans, as if an interest in any sector of the paranormal was synonymous with hungering for glittery cock.

I would say the damage of said franchise is beginning to wear off. Now that the movies are all done with, interest is waning. I expect the fangirls are moving on to Laurell K. Hamilton's erotica. She did a vampire boyfriend versus werewolf boyfriend love triangle earlier, better, and sometimes as foursomes with switch hitting.
>>
File: mvtbo7HGtA1sm91abo1.gif (500KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
mvtbo7HGtA1sm91abo1.gif
500KB, 500x250px
>>17862276
Yeah now we have to wait a little until everyone forgets about vampires for a while, until some new move with a different point of view resurrects the hype. If I recall correctly a new Lestat movie is in pre-production, that may help a little.
>>
i want to be a vampire girl
>>
>>17863260
And you're currently neither, right?
Because otherwise you wouldn't have needed to say "girl", it would've been implicit.

You're probably going to have to settle for being a Goth trap. Which is pretty good, actually.
You didn't say "little" or anything, so I'm taking that to mean you're not a big hairy guy. Because if you were, understand that your gender-swapped version would also be big and hairy. Just not as much.

That's a movie idea for you, a landwhale vampiress. Other vampires sip, take three nights minimum to kill a victim, seducing her into a world of shadows. The Contessa kills two a night. Wasting blood to levitate herself because walking makes her schvitz. Wasting blood to maintain a household of Renfields, to do the cleaning and upkeep and victim-luring. Wasting blood on glamour so those victims will think she's a sexy vamp instead of Jabba's Goth sister. That's an interesting justification for a 0 Appearance stat.
>>
>>17863502
lmoa
>>
WEREWOLVES KILLED ALL VAMPIRES!!!
>>
File: 1384800326081s.jpg (3KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1384800326081s.jpg
3KB, 250x140px
Are there any vampires on /x/?
I mean real, true vampires. I am.
I had my awakening when I was 17. After a night of hanging out with some friends, I was visited by a vampire. He called himself Triumverus Caer. He came in through my bedroom window and spoke to me about his ability and his council.
He placed his hands upon my chest and I soon felt very cold. I dropped to my knees and looked up to him. He grabbed me by my neck and sunk his beautiful fangs into it. Oh, the feeling of such power coursing through my veins was almost orgasmic, I passed out from the pleasure.
When I awoke, there was a small scroll on the floor in front of my body. I sat up slowly, my whole body was dead cold. When i reached out for it and read it. I understood it completely. This is strange because it was written in Latin. It told me about my newfound powers.
What are my powers you ask? I have the ability to withdraw the energy from your body. A psychic vampire. This kind of vampire is special because I can still go out in the sun and have a normal functioning life. I feed off energy instead of blood.
So, here I am now, I've had my powers for little over 3 years. They're great. I'm in very high respect of the elders and I've become a sire to a few of my own underlings.
Pic related, It is me.
PS: Perfect response: "So tell me anon, how does it feel to have schizophrenia"
>>
>>17863522
Do you cut yourself and jack off?
>>
>>17863533
>Do you cut yourself and jack off?

Only if i have excess loosh.
>>
>>17863522
this is old copypasta
>>
>>17863522
You don't seem to be very possessive huh :l
>>
>>17863542
I like to think of it more like as a business card.
>>
>>17863545
Post a fresh picture then, show us your fangs
>>
File: spoopyvampire.jpg (54KB, 713x542px) Image search: [Google]
spoopyvampire.jpg
54KB, 713x542px
>>17857729
That sounds terrible and from a stranger's perspective fucking hilarious.
>>
>>17863522
>A psychic vampire

So not a vampire then.
>>
File: stone.png (481KB, 411x576px) Image search: [Google]
stone.png
481KB, 411x576px
Not really vampire, but kind of linked :
Old Maya / Aztec / I can't remember created long ago stonemasks that would allow the user to "unlock" through acunpuncture some abilities that our brain "lock" in order to protect the body : greater strength ,etc.

The downsides were first that it meant to had acunpuncture on your brain with Stone tools : if not done properly you would die. Second downside is the great energy the user should have to realise what he wanted.
Usually, unprepared people could die because of the exhaust.

Since they were consuming a lot of food, they became threat for the others and were seen as dangerous.

Stonemasks have been destroyed since, but if you are lucky enough you can find some of them to be bought somewhere, just ask google, if you are ready to pay a shitload of money.
>>
>>17863605
Fuck off, dio
>>
File: 57097ede0e53c.jpg (29KB, 480x480px)
57097ede0e53c.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
>>17863502
I am picturing the opposite of the neckbeard/ succubus with a Chad/the rebel wilson of vampires
>the Chad turns over as the vampire tells him his wish to become a vampire is about to come true
>as each fold and flop of skin comes slowly into view, Chad says" uhh, I think you're looking for the guy next door in 315!" as his face of joy becomes a face of fear. Vampires truly are frightening beasts
>>
File: Archetypes - Vampire.jpg (66KB, 419x700px) Image search: [Google]
Archetypes - Vampire.jpg
66KB, 419x700px
>>17857729
>>17857651
I'm gonna go on a limb and say she was probably a fat girl seeking attention
>>
>>17863522
Fake, we actually drink blood, Please ignore the Psychic vampire meme.
>>
>>17863522
How does a psychic vampire make other vampires?...
>>
File: W_.jpg (83KB, 522x716px) Image search: [Google]
W_.jpg
83KB, 522x716px
If you feel a vampire following you around let the wolf take over. The wolf will take care of it. It's your birthright.
>>
>>17864580
Vampires are preferable to wolves.
>>
>>17864548
they don't there the lowest of the low only having the power of a newborn vampire.
>>
>>17863605
D-DIOOOOOOO???!
>>
File: learning_about_other_cultures.png (66KB, 538x231px) Image search: [Google]
learning_about_other_cultures.png
66KB, 538x231px
>>17863766
>Vampires truly are frightening beasts
Because if they're done even halfway right, they're near-unstoppable predators. Really, that's true of any kind of monster if they're done right. Sure, a clever hunter might take out a complacent vamp. Spy out the sleeping place and sneak in during daylight with stakes and gasoline. But at night with no gimmick weapons, only exceptional humans are anything more than prey. Hence the cliche of the mob of villagers with torches and pitchforks. Overwhelming force is the only viable tactic. That's the thing that makes monsters good antagonists. The heroes have to be above the norm to have a chance, to pull themselves up into greatness in order to win.

In that comic you referenced, the neckbeard has handcuffs, but the succubus has claws and supernatural strength. He doesn't have the means to rape her. Note how she resembles Angelina Jolie. Draw a connection to her role in the CGI Beowulf as Grendel's mother. Recall how she was described as more dangerous even than her hulking cannibal son.

Chad's fear is only just beginning. The ham planet isn't going to take no for an answer. He's a giant jock-shaped jelly donut, and she's about to do a version of Liam Neeson's phone bit from Taken. Under a half-ton of lard, she's still superhuman. Whether Chad collapses in despair or fights with all his strength, his last moments are upon him. And the final one will be ecstasy and loathing.
>>
>>17865632
Figured as much
>>
>>17857729
Meh, I'd just avoid St louis because it sucks dick here. There's the dark criminal heart of the city surrounded by the glaringly pale idiocy of everywhere not the city.

(And yes, I mean all the black people are in the city and mostly criminals and the white folk are everywhere else and mostly morons).
>>
>>17858000
Nah, vampires had a soul at some point.
>>
>>17866119
I want to experience American gang culture, I live in a small rural area in Europe unfortunately.
>>
>>17857562
They are real, but not as people think, are not imortal, do not drink blood(that's just old school animics). They are however very twisted, manipulative and generally tend quite physically fit and strong. There probably is ways to become one but you will still no longer be you, its literally a transition to becoming a phycopath for one of stable mind would not wish to sustain themselves of the life of another
>>
>>17866174
Pretty accurate, but you're wrong on not drinking blood
>>
>>17866174
dude come on thats like describing what i was like as a child
>>
File: meat_processing_plant.jpg (84KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
meat_processing_plant.jpg
84KB, 450x300px
>>17866174
>for one of stable mind would not wish to sustain themselves of the life of another

Oh please. Billions of people consume the corpses of enslaved and murdered beings for their own enjoyment on a daily basis and don't give a shit. Drinking blood of humans here and there wouldn't even come close to how sick the former is.
>>
>>17866247
i only like game meat elk to be more specific
>>
>>17866252
That's nice.
>>
>>17866192
They don't have too, if you personally know of any or are one you or they are barbaric in your/their ways. There are other ways to feed
>>17866232
Just because theybdont drink blood doesn't mean they don't feed
>>
>>17866263
What other ways?
>>
>>17866247
Not willing to elaborate for sake of my safety, and i will not aid vampires.
>>
File: 145322828853.jpg (374KB, 648x974px)
145322828853.jpg
374KB, 648x974px
>>17866289
Your version of vampires sound like inferior trash anyway compared to the myth of supernatural, immortal vampires.
>>
>>17866289
Not willing? Or unable? Because your lying
>>
>>17866350
Vampires are boring anyhow.
All the cool shit on /x/, and you want to spend time on literally the worst spoops?
>>
>>17866289
Don't believe me, I don't care
>>17866307
Hahaha Ha you've no idea, there is much more to them than what is in myth and legend.
>>
>>17866350
Don't believe me, I don't care
>>
File: yuno.jpg (74KB, 544x527px) Image search: [Google]
yuno.jpg
74KB, 544x527px
>>17866391
You care. That's why you keep replying and stress how "little" you care. If you truly didn't give a shit you wouldn't bother, but yet here you are... again and again.
>>
If not blood, how else do you feed?
>>
>>17866398
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mt0ee9FraQ
>>
>>17866396
I said it more than once because I accidentally replied to mine first. And maybe I have nothing better to do than inform people of how little I care for their disbelief
>>17866398
As I said I will not share for my safety, I do not know or know of any coordinated vampire groups, and I sure as hell don't want them knowing of me if there are any. And to give away what I know, as I assume there is probably a few through 4chan, would show that I have too much knowlage for someone with no association.
>>
>>17866436
I wonder then, what a person with no association would be doing walking around with all of this precious knowledge?
>>
>>17866438
I can only assume it would be since no one seems to know of it, though that could be coz no one replying here really is a vampire.
>>
>>17866480
Good point.
Wouldn't actual vampires have something better to do that shitpost on 4chan?
>>
>>17866480
I am.

Although I'm perplexed as to what >>17866263 means by "other ways to feed"
>>
>>17866504
If you are feel free to elaborate a bit on your story, male or female ?
>>
>>17866504
All in good time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKP4cfU28vM
>>
>>17866532
Male, friend in school years ago done it to me. I overheard them taking about how much blood they could drink, Then I called them gay or something to that effect (it's hazy) but the next day I was ice cold, felt like I was dead. That night I had the first of many blood dreams. I also don't recall having fangs prior to this, but now I do, and the blood cravings. It was the worst week of my life.

Haven't seen the two friends who I suspect did this since, They're stereotypical, pale as snow, fangs etc.
>>
>>17866555
You're just pulling my chain, aren't you?

There isn't another way, Stop being annoying.
>>
>>17866556
Interesting, if you can understand what it is you need from the blood you can take it without drinking, two reasons drinking blood won't kill you, 1 your animic and kinda need the high iorn in blood, or you take something from it wich is not minerals or vitamans. That is as far as I will go into it.
>>
>>17866598
How... long have you been at it?
>>
>>17866602
6 or 7 years now.

I'm fully aware my story sounds ridiculous

>>17866601
I'm not certain what I get from it, it's just instinctive.
>>
>>17866607
This chump isn't me
>>
>>17866607
They didn't tell you anything about how it works?
That's kind of a dick move.
>>
>>17866614
What poster isn't you?
>>
>>17866618
Exactly, he left me. I despise him for it, but at the same time I have a weird loyalty towards him
>>
>>17866627
You've at least accidentally had the sensory stuff, yea? Like that zooming vision thing?
>>
>>17866632
Explain?
>>
>>17866636
tl;dr

>your blood is your power
>you can make it do stuff
>>
>>17866643
You're saying I can make my blood do stuff?

How does that relate to you explaining what "zooming vision" is?

If your asking if I have good eyes, then yes, but they don't zoom, that's movie fiction
>>
File: focusgrasshopper.jpg (33KB, 510x355px) Image search: [Google]
focusgrasshopper.jpg
33KB, 510x355px
>>17866664
>>
>>17863605
ZA WARUDO
>>
>>17866491
Do you remember the movie Groundhog Day? How Bill Murray starts out by living it up and fucking with people (no consequences), then gets depressed and kills himself every imaginable way, then tries to fill his eternity with self-improvement (piano lessons, memorizing poetry, ice sculpture).

You and I, we have thousands of years of art, music, and literature to catch up on. We have all of known science, medicine, and history to learn. If we'd been around for a few hundred years, we'd have long since got that out of the way. We'd just be consuming new content as it comes out. How many times can you re-watch your favorite movies, re-read your favorite books, re-listen to your favorite albums? You get bored.

What if you had access to the internet? Wouldn't you be interested in looking for something you hadn't already experienced? Or just something to fill yet another night of time?

Also, it pays to study one's prey. Good to know what the kiddies are into this season.
>>
>>17866174
> a transition to becoming a psychopath

how do you do that? i find that my feelings and empathy are a burden
>>
>>17866247
Found the vegan.
>>
File: congratulations.png (26KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
congratulations.png
26KB, 600x462px
>>17867225
>>
>>17867244
I respect the lifestyle, you realize our species is destructive and carnivorous, and you want to do something about it
>>
>>17867430
Nah, nobody wants to do anything about it. Don't be a fucking faggot.
>>
>>17867430
That's very nice of you that you "respect" it, but it doesn't help the suffering of the innocent so what good is it?

>you realize our species is destructive and carnivorous, and you want to do something about it

I can't do anything, I give up. Now the only thing left is that I don't want their blood on my own hands and just wait until I'm removed from this planet.
>>
>>17867434
Fine, be unsustainable.

I'm sure endless consumption will have no negative repercussions in the future whatsoever...

Shortsightedness will be our downfall.
>>
>>17867472
The actions of one person amounts to nada, The only time a problem gets solved ever, is when we all come together and actually have a discussion.
>>
File: scoYqEE.gif (4MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
scoYqEE.gif
4MB, 400x225px
>>17867486
Sure. But veganism is a pretty well-known thing already, almost everyone is kind of aware what happens in the meat and dairy industry, yet they still don't care.

People think that the genocidal rape, enslavement and slaughter of innocent animals is the most normal thing in the world and will react with mockery or even anger if you question it. So, it doesn't matter much anymore. It's just very sad to me but I am powerless and meaningless.

I didn't mention it to start a debate about veganism. It was just to made a point about the guy saying that only psychopaths (vampires) would want to sustain themselves with the life of others.
>>
>>17867504
Man, at the end of the day, you're only responsible for YOUR actions

Don't beat yourself up over things outside of your control. Lead by example and some people around you may catch on, and then they'll influence more people around them.
>>
>>17867530
I tried but it still makes me sad for many reasons. I'm glad if you are able to disconnect yourself from things out of your control. That's good.
>>
>>17867548
I used to care, and to a certain degree I still do.

But my sadness and misery helps nothing, and if I stayed on the path of misery and selfloathing then perhaps those one or two people in my life that I do influence, Never even happens. Create a chain of influence, Stop trying to change the world, it's an impossible feat for one person alone.

Break the goal down, make it manageable, influence 5 or ten people, then they may influence another 5 or 10 people, and so on
>>
>>17867581
I did influence my SO and family but I feel no relief. I'm not fond of humanity or my existence anymore. Good advice regardless.

Though... my words have nothing to do with vampires or the supernatural so I should stop here.
>>
>>17867620
You should feel relief, if you've done what you can do, then what more can you do? you're only human.

Who cares if it has nothing to do with vampires, I enjoy chatting with similarly minded people.

I was like you, I cared far too much but then I realised that I can't change things I have no control over, and feeling miserable doesn't help the situation. Feeling miserable won't solve the problem, we do what we can do, and that's that.

Don't beat yourself up over the things you have no control over, seriously. You sound like a nice person, Anon
>>
>>17867005
You make a good point anon.
>>
>>17868291
No he doesn't, He just copied and pasted the plot to the movie Groundhog Day.

SPOILERS BTW.
>>
>>17868379
Yea yea, VIDF.
Chillax, if even ONE SINGLE childe is helped by this thread in any tiny way, then it'll have been worth it.
Besides, as cynical and skeptical as everyone is these days,
>/x/ is all RP

;^)
>>
>>17868412
Perhaps it is largely RP, but what if, even for 0.1% of a chance, you might actually talk to the real deal?

What's the harm in that.
>>
>>17868443
Are you sure you're responding to the right post?
>>
>>17868452
I RESPOND TO GREEN AND ONLY GREEN.
>>
>>17866136
If you're white, you really wouldn't experience gang culture correctly.

Gangs are, for the most part, racially exclusive. Your experience with them would be basically either

A) buying and selling from them, knowing that they likely will flip their shit and rob you some day

B) staving off their attacks when they try to rob you, either in the course of business, or as random muggings.

It's not particularly pleasant.
>>
>>17868460
You sure you want to get into this?
>>
>>17868513
Lets go feggit.
>>
>>17868526
I'll take that as a yes...
>>
>>17868530
Good, by "lets go" I knew you'd figure out I was in fact ready.

Good start, Anon.
>>
>>17868559
I like your timing
>>
>>17868568
A good wizard is never late, He arrives precisely when he means to.
>>
>>17868443
Paranormal board isn't it a bit more likely than that, that those who have an active participation of the paranormal would likely be here, I just assume they would keep posting limited so as not to directly expose themselves to someone or something that may mean them harm even if it Is only in the purpose to understand them. And the fact that most people will rub their disbelief in and not listen to what is being said and expect proof beond plausable mesures. Prove to you exist and I will provide just as much proof of any paranormal subject
>>
>>17868588
Nice dubs, but late?
No, you're early.
>>
>>17868591
If you were a vampire, you'd have quite abit of time on your hands, so 4chan isn't a bad place to talk with others + it's anonymous so zero risk.

>>17868600
Yes, I am early, I'm a wizard, therefore never late, we've been over this Anon, keep up
>>
>>17868623
I mean it's nearly sundown.
>>
>>17868626
High noon actually.
>>
>>17868632
Only one of us needs darkness for this, and it ain't you.
>>
>>17863585
Looking back, it is kinda funny. It certainly wasn't in the moment.

>>17863849
No, actually. She was skelly. 100 pounds soaking wet.

>>17866119
Funny, I've actually been. I'm a Cardinals fan and had to see a home game.
>>
>>17868634

Oh, you think the darkness is your ally, you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you, because they belong to me. I will show you where I have made my home, I will be preparing to bring justice. Then, I will break you.
>>
>>17868646
I never cared much for Ausfailia myself.
>>
>>17868654
Can't stand Australia, weather's ridiculous.
>>
>>17868678
You're right about that...
>>
>>17868689
Snakes n shit crawling up through your toilet...

Fuck that. See that's the point where any rational person decides to move.
>>
>>17868706
If either of us was a rational or reasonable person, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
>>
>>17868721
Speak for yourself, I'm completely reasonable, rational ehhhhh so/so

Where are you from?
>>
>>17868731
Isn't this lead just so delicious?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IusDTITSifo
>>
>>17868734
Pretty awesome.
>>
Although I'm more a back in black kinda person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAgnJDJN4VA
>>
>>17868768
Noice.
>>
I've been intrigued if a few real vampires come forth I will reveal how to feed without drinking blood, want to hear some back stories and what you know on the vampiric culture.
>>
>>17869666
Sick trips m8
>>
>>17869666
Well, Satan, if this thread is still around when I have the time, probably before I doze off, I will talk about the vampire life.
>inb4 I doesn't real
feel free to be entertained with my shitty banter if you don't think I am one.
To add to the intrigue I will say I got turned in the early 80s at a party.
>>
>>17869686
Clearly I am the devil with trips like that
>>
>>17869731
So I'm confused.
Why would you need to explain to vampires how to do their own thing?
>>
>>17869729
> if you think I am one
Not sure if lack of vocabulary or troll just wanting me to expose my knowledge. I'll give you the benifit of the doubt, this time.
In 80's, has your body changed much in the past thirty years?
And how do you go about dealing with your blood lust?
>>
>>17869740
An who's to say I'm not one? I wasn't awere that it was the norm to feed off of blood, I have encounted different methods that clearly are not known by any here, unless they are all just trolls
>>
>>17869666
Greetings, so what's this alternate method?
>>
>>17857562
I'm from Romania, and all I have to say is you really don't want to have any interaction with a vampire. Trust me.
>>
>>17857764
That's a moroi you're describing.
>>
This "alternate" feeding method doesn't exist, does it?
>>
>>17869895
As I said I want a few vampires to come forth and give me a bit of their back story, how you come to be? And any other information one might be willing to exchange about their comunity, and I will share my feeding method
>>
>>17869939
>>17866556

That's basically my story. What else do you want know?
>>
Well, this went about as I expected.
>>
>>17869947
Okay, I'll give it to you then. Only useful if you can truly understand what it is you feed on within blood. Now hormones are rich in this, they too are are in the blood but if one were to say enduce strong emotions in a person, this would increase the output of hormones, increasing let's day the neutritianal value if the person's blood. Now you have enough information to understand a bit about feeding. If you want to take this step it brings you closer to your human side again. We are going to step into a bit more of a scientific world then paranormal to explain a bit about vampires. A soul/life energy is existant in most beings, including vampires. This is represented as an aura or electromagnetic field and different states create different charges in that frill's. So let's take humans, the stronger and healthier they are the further on the postive side of thing they will be and vampires this feild is massivly negitive, and to ballance that bring on the feeling of intoxication and associated lust, and since the addition of the positive charge to you negitive field will increase your energy boosting your senses and physical power until the charge breaks down and you essentially come down into you feed again. the thing is the fastest way to ballance that is drinking the blood of something with a positive charge, but since we all have a field you can siphon their positive charge directly through your field. This doesn't really extinguish your blood lust, more keeps it managable but you still get all the benifits of feeding. That's as much as I will say you have to figure the rest out yourself. Keep in mind I am no scientist, that's just the best way to explain it
>>
>>17870005
How is this practically applied?

I'll give it a try
>>
>>17870015
Hard to explain, think of a sucubis, or what people think theh are, now they are not demons just vampires, more spefifically female that can feed directly off of life energy and have learnt ways to maximise realease of energy from a victim and absorb it. They don't drink cum contrary tl popular belief, they are just smart vampires
P. S. Don't have to be female that was just the best known and best way to describe it
>>
>>17857562
i wish they were. i fucking hate this boring ass world. jobs, internet, video games, movies, what the fuck that shit is so stupid. why isn't there vampires dragons or aliens taking over the world? how the fuck do humans come up with this if none of it is real? fucking stupid earth, shitty reality. this is the shittiest reality i have ever remembered.
>>
Vampirism, such a lycanthropy no longer exist since the Inquisition. Great Purges were made to ensure such beings no longer lived among us. At best, it was a disease caused by the deadly strain of the black death. Thankfully the church finished them all off and they have records of it,
Last known cases of vampirism may have ended in the early XIX century. No more cases were recorded afterwards.
>>
>>17870186
Can you completely wipe it off the face of the earth?

How can you be sure?
>>
>>17870073
So, I see my victim. How do I feed off them?

Visualise what? Their energy? And then what?
>>
>>17870205
Yes. I'm sure.
Genocides are Europe's best Work.
>>
>>17870208
I would have said the Hadron Collider was our best work.
>>
>>17870224
That comes first, without question.
I am still waiting for a neutron bomb though.
We have the tech, might has well make the thing.
>>
>>17869750
Sorry for the wait
No, not really. My hair is still as thick as it was then, and grows. My nails still grow too.
My bloodlust is very exaggerated. It is more like an option, if that makes sense. Like how you have the option to eat meat or veggies if you feel like. That being said, drinking blood feels pretty great, and I've found that most blood works the same. When I'm out and about I will normally go to a local farm to drink some cow before heading home.
>>
>>17869666
>>17869729
Well, to continue on the whole "backstory" thing
>be at party with friends
>apparently cover band is really good
>make mutual friend who I kick it with for rest of night
>we decide to call it a night
>he looks at my eyes way-too-close
>"Hey, you wanna be a vampire, dude?"
>be super drunk and enjoy vampire stuff
"Yeah, sure, man. Sounds good"
>try not to puke when saying that
>dude bites my neck
>tear away and bail before he could explain
>get home
>freaking out
>see neck
>two holes, one fucked up because i bailed
and that's that.
I know jack shit about vampire culture, I don't enjoy research, and I just think of it as schrodinger's vampire-stuff, the less I know the better off I might be. Shit like vampire hunters spook the fuck out of me, like a more personal version of a bigfoot or ayyy lmaos
>>
File: Army of Undead.jpg (107KB, 800x408px) Image search: [Google]
Army of Undead.jpg
107KB, 800x408px
Please do not confuse the LBGT BDSM community with vampirism. Most use this for their sadistic plays, there are no real vampires at current day. It is impossible.
I could swear it in a court if I have to, there are no vampires among us. These things, were way extinct and hunted like to the dodo. They were a product of the black death. Same thing a ghouls.
>>
>>17871055
And yet, here I stand.

Just because you think something doesn't exist, doesn't actually make it so.
>>
File: Q4YjPvNw.jpg (12KB, 263x263px)
Q4YjPvNw.jpg
12KB, 263x263px
>>17871055
How can you make claims like this? Do you think you're god and you know every single secret of this world? I mean you can say: "It is very unlikely that vampires exist" but you literally are so full of pride and sin that you put out your opinion as a FACT that you would swear on.
>>
>>17871078
Dude, the Church, killed all of them. There's no vampires anymore. Accept it.
>>
>>17871103
>"Dude I'm a random human but I know the absolute truth! I wasn't there when the church killed them all, but I know for a fact because... I read it somewhere!"

Imbecile.
>>
>>17871126
Stupid as a cone.
I know it because there are no reported cases and because the black death no longer exists. No black death, no vampires.
>>
>>17871103
>>17871133
>says they don't exist
>but I can still do vampire things
mhmm
>>
>>17871133
So everything that has no evidence doesn't exist? God doesn't exist then either. Literally no evidence, just books and tales. Same with vampires.
>>
>>17871141
Now you're changing the subject. Am I bothering you with my factual intellect? Am I too intelligent for you to comprehend? Does my vast superior knowledge of vampirism harass you?
>>
>>17871154
>Am I too intelligent for you to comprehend?
I never knew that tipping this hard existed
>>
>>17871154
I'm not even the same person. This guy right here: >>17871141 isn't me. But you're too dense to notice.
>>
I've had a few experiences with Vampires over the years. It's a lot less romantic than media portrayals, blood is a bastard to get out of clothes etc. I can post about it if you guys are interested.
>>
I bet some of you learned everything there was from this.
>>
File: Jeanette_design.jpg (32KB, 514x766px) Image search: [Google]
Jeanette_design.jpg
32KB, 514x766px
Ya know, in certain eastern countries, you can get killed for mingling too much with blood suckers.
Romania, Bulgaria, The Balkans. The list goes on.
>>
>>17871253
Meanwhile, in places with indoor plumbing, no one cares.
>>
File: bastet.jpg (47KB, 472x632px)
bastet.jpg
47KB, 472x632px
>>17871241
I really liked this game. But I do love the whole universe of this world and the books in general, especially the fera (shapeshifters)... werecats for example? How cool is that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JZviDEjGRY

>>17871270
Ya know. They went out of business after this game.
>>
>>17871299
>They went out of business after this game.

Plebs have shit taste.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 1191x670px
I think my interest for vampirism begun after watching hellsing (also seras best waifu)
>>
>>17871738
Good show, check out the abridged version on youtube.

Bitch, I eat people!
>>
File: 1442461711759.gif (1003KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1442461711759.gif
1003KB, 280x210px
>>17869915
How the hell is a moroi not a vampire?
>>
>>17857562
All I know is the one time I dated a new age magic nut job she tried to convince me I was one.
She had a bunch of criteria and everything to the point that I think she started dating me because of her crazies
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 480x720px
It's bad if I think this is the best vampire film ever?
>>
>>17857562
o.t.o should be mad at neptune and quit with the offensive
>>
>>17866627

are you the guy who talked about drinking blood from a steak the first time?
>>
>>17872062
You remember me? Awwwww

How've you been?
>>
>>17870207
Well visualising can help you work your way there, it's more about feeling though, find yourselfe something's no-one is gonna miss to practice on, like a mouse or rat or something, place your hand on it, the only way I can explain it from there is you just take it, let's say suck it in, try breathing in without letting air in your lungs, instead let it kind of create essentially a vacume in your energy at your hand. Drawing everything it can into you centre.
>>
>>17872405
I'll give it a try, thanks
>>
Vampires are based off jews and their ritual murders, they drain the body of blood using a kosher neck cut and also drink it. They do it around certain jewish holidays. The features of a lot of mythical creatures we have are based off them, like the ugly hook nose, fish lips, forward-projecting short neck, etc. Neanderthal features. They have been a vicious menace to Europeans for thousands of years and that's why our tales are what they are.

The most recent publicised case is Blake Leibel: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/horror-hollywood-girlfriends-body-drained-blood-apartment-blake-leibel-son-toronto-1563104

There's also historically recent cases like Leo Frank, which was a huge deal when it happened, though I don't remember if he actually drained the little girl's blood after raping and killing her. Since jews run the media, reports have mysteriously almost disappeared in modern times. People in Eastern Europe are still rather keen to it, though, and it still happens often there. There's a lot more to their international murder and trafficking schemes but that's outside the scope of this thread.

I'm sure faggot mods will ban me for this but lol dynamic IP, you can't censor everyone forever.
>>
>>17861503
> that horrid run on sentence
>>
>>17872781
Wew lad, watch that edge.

Vicious killings happen no matter what race, religion or skin colour. Just don't generalise.
>>
>>17872839
No shit. Address the post or fuck off back to your Reddit safe space.
>>
>>17872860
This guy is a fucking dumbass. Everybody disregard him
>>
File: 1438845813684-0-b.jpg (166KB, 886x862px)
1438845813684-0-b.jpg
166KB, 886x862px
>>17872917
You mad, bro?
>>
>>17857651
Oh, so, you're a faggot.

Story is ruined before you even started. Fucking homo.
>>
File: red_beacon.jpg (22KB, 736x733px) Image search: [Google]
red_beacon.jpg
22KB, 736x733px
Burn those beacons bright boys!
Swithin's day approaches!
>>
>>17872943
Nice contribution.
>>
>>17871078
What is a fact? Something everybody agrees on. An opinion is a single perspective and we all have them.
>>
>>17872980
No fact is truth, something everyone agrees on is still an opinion.
>>
>>17873006
>>17872980
The recent emphasis on consensus, that everyone agrees, is a recipe for disaster. That one weirdo in the group may be right; but since he's a square and his proposal doesn't excite everyone, his opinion is discarded.
>>
>>17857562
>the facts about vampires

They aren't real.
>>
>>17871798
Nah I like it too
>>
>>17872322

Doing fine.

Just trying to keep track of how many supposed vampires there are on here.

So there's the Adamar guy, you, and some woman who gets offended easily, maybe one more... that's all this board has to give.
>>
>>17861503

It was a vampire walking in the behind-dimension. He/she actually helped you with something by removing something bad from your body, blockage etc.
>>
>>17857651
>She contacted one of my exes and started talking to him about supernatural/cultish things and he sent her my way because he was worried about her.
>She believed that she was being hunted by a group of "evil vampires,"

This is called "paranoid schizophrenia," and it's why your dad warned you never to stick it in the crazy.
>>
>>17857562
ALUCARD a mean dracula backwards it dont get ne cooler
I want a Saturn emulator to play SOTN again best game ever and i heard u can play as maria on the saturn version? :)
>>
they r not real u retarted faget
>>
>>17857571
Kek
>>
>>17857571
Was she at least good looking?
>>
>>17867481
Our species has been obligate carnivores since we came down from the trees three and a half million years ago.

A relative handful of centuries of sufficient plenty that people can pick and choose what they are willing to eat without dying immediately of starvation, changes nothing.

Our ancestors ate flesh before they developed tools, or language, or fire. We do the same to honor those who came before--and to be true to ourselves.

also

>on /xfiles/
>in thread about spoopy vampires
>bitching like a fucking SJW at normal people who eat a normal diet

forty keks. that's as much as four tens, and that's lulzy.

also, for you vampire fans,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyHse-6AT3M
>>
>>17875111
How do you know so much about genetics?
>our species came down from the trees three and a half million years ago
how would you even be able to know something like that?
>>
>>17875124
You can't be fucking serious. Can you?

If you're not trolling, turn off the computer and read a fucking book.

But first read this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolution
>>
File: 1424425862568.jpg (36KB, 480x360px)
1424425862568.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>17875132
*sigh* this is why kids need to stay in school. Homework.
If you would have read that article more than once, maybe you would have if there were something more at stake, you would have noticed how absolutely asinine your comments really are
>>
>>17875135
Wow. Three minutes and thirty-one seconds.

You must be really, really butthurt.

Turn off the computer and go shove a popsicle up your ass, why don't you?
>>
>>17875135
why do you even care about this so much?
>vegans are really this autistic
>>
>>17872781
For the record, the Bible commands that the blood be thoroughly drained and then poured away. It's specifically not to be consumed.
The Jews are super anal about every other bit of Deuteronomy, this guy thinks they make exceptions here. And seems to have some fantasies of persecution.
>>
>>17875047
Great to hear! What are you up to tonight?

People who are offended easily probably shouldn't be on 4chan of all places. Was that the crazy woman who thought vampires were stalking her? She was a twich streamer or youtuber (something to that effect)
>>
>>17875111
>Our species has been obligate carnivores since we came down from the trees three and a half million years ago.

And... what is your point? You don't need to eat meat. We are surrounded by an abundance of other food choices. So why take the path of suffering for other beings?
>>
>>17875230
>let the rabbits wear glasses
>>
>>17875144
>people who care about the planet and the pain of other creatures are autistic
>>
>>17875238
Sounds about right, yeah. The planet doesn't care about you, so why should you care about it?
>>
File: miniature-horse.jpg (259KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
miniature-horse.jpg
259KB, 1200x900px
>>17875243
"When we wince at the suffering of animals, that feeling speaks well of us, even if we ignore it. And those who dismiss love for our fellow creatures as mere sentimentality overlook a good and important part of our humanity. But it takes nothing away from a human to be kind to an animal. And it is actually within us to grant them a happy life, and a long one."

You are able to make a choice, unlike nature. It's a very simple choice too. If you want to go the cruel path and ignore their suffering, then so be it. But there is no reason to mock the people who care.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (32KB, 332x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
32KB, 332x200px
>>17875111
>>17875132

>evolutionfags
>>
>>17875225

Aha, just relaxing...

..and no it was someone else, possibly one of the posters who called the streamer crazy, tho in that thread she never called herself a vampire.

The tone of the posts were the same however. She doesn't like to read things that are different from her views, specifically not about vampires.
>>
>>17875238
>everyone in the world is autistic except for me
Okay
>>
>>17875264
People like you are why other people go out of their way to cause suffering. #Hillary4prez
>>
>>17875264

There is no conflict in caring about animals and eating meat.

Not all farmers are like chinese or americans who treat animals like shit. Other countries have laws against cruelty when handling livestock, and hunting regulations.
>>
>>17875367
I never said that though. Didn't even imply it.

>>17875382
And?

Humane slaughter doesn't exist. At the end of the day, you're still murdering a being. None of these animals wants to get shot in the head or their throats slit.

If you had no other choice (stranded on an island)
or you live in some remote village where you have to eat animals to survive, I wouldn't complain at all. But as a spoiled person surrounded by so many options why exactly do these animals have to get enslaved, raped and killed? Because ... uhh... I... I like the taste of sausages!
>>
>>17875419
autist pls go
>>
>>17875425
I just think it's funny that the whole "vegan discussion" was completely finished and long over. But some random anon decided to dig it up again and reply to some 2-3 days old post just to whine about veganism.

But yeah, I'm the autistic one.
>>
>>17875436
>wahh i dont want to talk about it because i know im an idiot
you are autistic though
>>
>>17875439
But I'm talking about it. You make no sense.
>>
>>17875444
you are talking about how an anon brought it up just to whine as if you didnt want to talk about it because it was old, as an excuse to just not talk about it. i do make sense, you are just illiterate
>>
>>17875449
I said that I find it funny that not the person who digs up an old discussion about veganism in a vampire thread is autistic, but the people replying to his "arguments" are.

Either way, you're boring me so I'm not going to reply anymore.
>>
>>17875457
quitter
>>
>>17875419

Sorry but if you're not a predator you're a prey animal.

You can talk all you want but that's how it is - prey is for eating, god made it that way. The species survives but individuals all die, all that matters is that enough of the good ones procreate.

Are you also against animals eating other animals? Are you one of those people feeding vegetables to your cat and taking it to the vet and asking why it died?

It's a futile attitude, just like an unarmed rebellion, you can't win.
>>
>>17875482
>Sorry but if you're not a predator you're a prey animal.

Please don't kid yourself. You're not a predator either.

> prey is for eating, god made it that way.

I don't see it like that. I recognize that they suffer, dream and feel just like we do. I don't have to murder them to survive neither do you. You can make the choice but out of your greed and ego you decide that they do no matter and are just... slaves. Less than that even.

If god exists and he decided to put creatures on this planet that can feel so much terror and pain, creatures that want to live, just so we can destroy and eat them... that's pretty fucked up and sadistic. Why? He made so many fruits and plants. Not a god I'd like to live with, if you ask me.

>Are you also against animals eating other animals?

No. But animals have no other choice. You can't compare.
>>
>>17875508
All pain is is the awareness you are hurt. Fear is the instinct to try and escape. Literally all animals want to do is fuck and eat, so if we kill them they aren't going to miss much. Humans were meant to eat meat, our ancestors didn't care if they hurt or not, they were food, so why should you?
>>
>>17875508
>But animals have no other choice. You can't compare.

Your genes will not be passed on because eating only vegetables will make you weak and your line can't stand the competition in the long run. That's how natural selection works.

Not eating meat is a luxury that only exists in advanced societies, once this is gone again there will be no choice if you want to survive. Maybe you can survive as slaves to the people who do eat meat, you won't have the energy to fight.
>>
>>17875526
> Literally all animals want to do is fuck and eat, so if we kill them they aren't going to miss much.

You could use the same argument for humans. If I look around, most behave like animals. Does it give me the right to abuse and kill them? Do you believe that mentally retarded humans should get slaughtered and eaten?

>Humans were meant to eat meat

Humans were also meant to kill and rape. But (most) rise above that primitive nature.

What is fascinating about humans is not being a mindless, drooling killer. It's that you are able to kill and destroy, BUT holding your hand because you're aware and responsible for your actions. Not because you're too weak to kill, but because you're strong enough that you don't have to.

"We enter as lords of the Earth, bearing strange powers of terror and mercy alike. But human beings should love animals as the knowing love the innocent, and the strong love the vulnerable."
>>
>>17875554
>Do you believe that mentally retarded humans should get slaughtered and eaten?
I mean, if it wasn't going to fuck us up internally, humanity probably would have gone along with it.
Where do you draw the line from discipline to cowardice?
>>
>>17875539
A vegan diet is very healthy and does not only consists out of vegetables. Infact, vegans and vegetarians have the lower cancer rates.
(one example: 15 Year Oxford Study Shows Vegans have 20% Lower Risk of Cancer: http://jacknorrisrd.com/lower-cancer-rates-in-vegans/)

>Not eating meat is a luxury that only exists in advanced societies, once this is gone again there will be no choice if you want to survive

Like I said before, I don't blame people who have no other choice but to consume animal products. But most people in modern countries have more than enough other choices. I do.

>>17875558
We don't have to kill animals and we don't have to kill mentally retarded people. It's not needed for the most part. That is all.
>>
>>17875554
>It's that you are able to kill and destroy, BUT holding your hand because you're aware and responsible for your actions. Not because you're too weak to kill, but because you're strong enough that you don't have to.

No, it's that humans are able to predict what would happen if too many of a species are killed. That's why we keep livestock instead of hunting until all animals are extinct. There is no "above killing" in it, it's just a matter of not killing your own means of survival.

>If I look around, most behave like animals. Does it give me the right to abuse and kill them? Do you believe that mentally retarded humans should get slaughtered and eaten?

Eating an ill animal doesn't sound like a good idea in the first place, and eating the same species as your own will lead to serious illness. We got the mad cow disease because of feeding cows with cows.

Again, survival.

Right = ability. Noone gives you a right, you take it.
>>
>>17875578

Veganism is still an extremist movement comparable with feminism and islamic terrorism.
>>
>>17875605
>>17875598
People like you make me wish that vampires or any kind of supernatural predator were real and just used you as food and cattle too. Using the same arguments. Am I edgy now?

Then again, they would probably prefer sucking and nibbling on vegetarians and vegans as eating meat makes you smell much worse and less attractive: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16891352
>>
>>17875624
They would eat vegans because vegans are the cattle that need to be eaten.
>>
>>17875554
Humans werent meant to kill and rape. We are social animals. I dont know where you learnt your information, but you sound retarded.
>>
>>17875631
Yeah, that's why throughout history (up to this day) humans rape and kill over and over again.
>>
>>17875639
"Meant to" gets funny especially on here where more people have strong supernatural beliefs

If we go from a naturalistic point of view humans are meant to be extremely violent, so are tigers, bears, and bugs. And if we didn't have philosophy and religion demanding we resist our violent instincts things would probably be a lot tougher
>>
>>17875624

Kek, they're real.

And they're as much predator you can get. How would you as a weakling vegan defend yourself against them then?

Oh I know, why not call on big government..

..because let's face it, that's the ultimate goal of all these leftie movements, make people too weak to defend themselves and use that as an excuse to take power away from them.

It doesn't matter if it's called veganism, feminism or islamism, a commie government and a califate is pretty much the same.

There can be no "strong independend women" without a government keeping all competition down, just as islamists can't stay away from sin unless the government removes everything sinful.

You have no restraints and no will to fight, this is the real reason you hate strong meat eating people.
>>
told it to someone about a month ago and now they are something of a bother to me
>>
>>17875987
explain?
>>
>>17875998
>hospital
>experiments
>lack of ethics

so found a person to talk to about what interests me, unfortunately think he may have taken it as flirting
>>
Are there vampire groups/society's ?
>>
>>17876025
you sound borderline retarded
>>
>>17876060
well had a stroke because chaos maybe i'll recover maybe i won't in the mean time find me a beer or gfy
>>
>>17876076
im sorry for saying that with retarded, im just feeling bad myself and post shit online, i hope you recover and do well in life.
>>
Someone I know is a year older than me and had a vamp phase. She was in her early twenties, during and after college. I guess she's moved on but she still posts about it occasionally. I mean a little role play can be hot, but this just screamed "fuck you mom and dad!" rebellionism. Which is even weirder because she had a fairly good relationship with her folks.

The movie was kinda lackluster, but I recommend the movie "Vampire", it came out in 2011. That us my general view of people who think they are bloodsuckers.
>>
>>17876253
I thought it just painted vampires as delusional weirdos.
>>
Not to say delusional weirdos like that don't exist, but we're not like that.

Another case of movies depicting something falsely.
>>
>>17857562
There are no vampires that you think of, but there are Cannibals and diseases that make you look undead
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyria
None of this shit is glamorous
>>
Be born into the Cullen senpai
>>
>>17876486
Don't let the door hit ya on your butt-hurt ass on the way out, faggot.
>>
File: 1466406655265.png (254KB, 399x385px)
1466406655265.png
254KB, 399x385px
>>17876492
kill yourself fucking loser
>>
File: 1457893500860.jpg (92KB, 500x375px)
1457893500860.jpg
92KB, 500x375px
>>17876486
>this is my first time here and 4 years
Having a hard time on your first day on 4chan?
>>
>>17876273
Is that incorrect? Most people who practice that fall into that category. If vampires were real, then it would probably be an an extremely well-maintained secret.
>>
File: 1467479234125.jpg (33KB, 411x594px)
1467479234125.jpg
33KB, 411x594px
>>17857562
I know... Many mister eyes, but for me to trust you with my Dark knowledge... I demand tribute of 40 bloodbags to go on. What say you?
>>
>>17875216
>the Bible commands that the blood be thoroughly drained
Yes, that's part of semitic food rules. What's your point? Jews have a history of conducting ritual murder in that way.

The anon left out some other vampire quirks related to jews, like having to count everything (merchants), why they're averse to garlic and crosses, and other stuff.
>>
>>17875111
>obligate carnivores
You don't know what that word means. Cats are the only extant obligate carnivore mammals.
>>
>>17863522
So tell me anon, how does it feel to have schizophrenia
>>
File: 1453045525451.jpg (48KB, 435x571px)
1453045525451.jpg
48KB, 435x571px
>>17876535
I said first time here in 4 years idiot, learn to use your brain
Thread posts: 283
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.