[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White create yesterday evening and late last night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: ts52059d39.jpg (5KB, 196x200px) Image search: [Google]
ts52059d39.jpg
5KB, 196x200px
Let me start this out by saying this. I bought this house in October, and it is without a doubt haunted. I have had numerous experiences inside the house, as have many of my guests.
What happened last night though, was strange, and left me visibly shaken.

Around 8pm PST on 26 June 2016, in Western Washington, I was sitting in my bedroom, and looking out into my back yard. My backyard extends about 75-100 feet from my house to the chain link fence. Directly behind that chain link fence is a protected marsh/wet land area, with a field full of tall grass and what not.

about 50 feet past my chain link fence is a stump that is approx. 3ft high, and 4-5 ft in diameter. As i look up I see what appears to be a white (and by white I mean computer paper white) head and elongated neck behind the stump, im assuming facing away from me. I would say the head rose to about 4-4.5ft tall, although it did appear to be hunched. I quickly turn to my girlfriend to ask if she sees it, and she immediately does. As soon as we are both looking, the head and neck rotate and look towards my windows (it was too far to make out any facial features) and then quickly duck out of view behind the stump.

I decide to check it out, and since I have a gate on my fence that leads to the field, I throw my shoes on and walk out there. the grass is very tall and comes up to my midsection, almost to my arm pits (I am 5'10"). As I am walking you can clearly see the path I am making by the bent/broken grass stalks. When I get to the stump there appears to be an area in which something/someone was kneeling because a small circular area (2 ft in diameter approx) was matted down. the dirt on the stump is freshly disturbed, like something was resting on it. What I found strangest though, was the fact that there was no path leading to or from the stump. In any direction other than mine. I searched for about 15-20 minutes looking for plastic bags, etc. There was nothing there.
cont.
>>
sorry, the title is supposed to say creature*

Also, a second event happened around 1am which i am typing out now
>>
>>17857263
i'll be watching you~
>>
>>17857257
>As i look up I see what appears to be a white (and by white I mean computer paper white) head and elongated neck behind the stump, im assuming facing away from me. I would say the head rose to about 4-4.5ft tall, although it did appear to be hunched. I quickly turn to my girlfriend to ask if she sees it, and she immediately does. As soon as we are both looking, the head and neck rotate and look towards my windows (it was too far to make out any facial features) and then quickly duck out of view behind the stump.

What is Swamp Gas ?
>>
My girlfriend and I have a small 2 lb chihuahua, and she plays into this next part. Around 2 am, she jumps off the bed because she needs to use the bathroom. This has become somewhat of a habit for her. Normally, I just flip on the hallway light, follow her to the back door and let her do her business. For whatever reason, last night without thinking, I grabbed my phone for its flash light instead of the normal. well I let her out, and she goes about 2 feet off the cement patio and stops. She starts staring at the back right corner of my yard (where my gate to the field is). and the hair on her neck, and back stand up straight, and she took a very aggressive stance. One which I have never seen her take, and I heard a very low pitched growl which she does not do.

I look to the back right, and I hear what soudns like the gate being messed with. So, I turn on my phones flash light, and standing in the corner at about 7 feet - 8 feet tall is a pair of glowing eyes. More reflective, like an animals. I freaked, and I heard whatever it was in the corner start to growl/whine/gurgle (I have never ever heard an animal make this noise before and I spend a good majority of my time outdoors, and have encountered bears, and coyotes.

I am at a loss here /x/. I felt genuinely scared last night. So tonight, I am charging my action cam, and I will point it towards the field. IT records 720p @ 30fps.

this happened in western Washington about 45 minutes from mount rainier.
>>
>>17857278
I suppose, but it was solid. Not opaque at all
>>
You are lucky to have the Chihuahua, she can sense things that you can't. When she senses something anomalous then get out the camera.

Keep collecting evidence and be brave. The more data the better.
>>
>>17857293
I can record for 10 hours, 720p @ 30 fps. I will be recording from around 10pm until 5am
>>
>>17857313
This has potential! You seem to be empirically-minded and you have the tools!

You mentioned other experiences in your new house - can you share?
>>
>>17857334
I've had the typical lights coming on and off. At first i thought it was because it as an old house, (built in 79). However I've had the wiring inspected thoughcthr entire house. While I was standing in the living room with the electrician immediately following the inspection, the hallway lights came on. And both of us saw the light switch flip to the on position. He was freaked out, and said it is impossible for that to happen.

I've heard disembodied laughs/mumbles since moving in.

The biggest event was when my kitchens chandelier started swinging in early November. I'm news around 8pm/9pm and all windows/doors were closed. And when I say swinging, it was swinging so far that it was almost hitting th ceiling on either side. My brother and our mutual friend witn sees this.

We pulled out a digital voice recorder and tries to capture anything. My friend who was there (and a skeptic) started insulting the spirit, and my kitchen cabinet swung open.
>>
>>17857356
It's supposed to say "throughout the whole house"

Sorry, I'm typing from my phone as I'm in the store with my girlfriend.
>>
>>17857356
holy shit. i bet you were a skeptic at first.
built in 79 isn't too old either. do you have any guesses as to the root cause?
>>
>>17857381
I wasn't a skeptic but I wasn't a solid believer either. This house has made me a believer.

The only cause I can MAYBE think of, is that the land my neighborhood is on used to belong to a Native American tribe. I can't remember which one though.

I have found out the house has been sold 10 times in the past 15 years. (I am the 10th buyer and I did not know this until recently)
>>
How late are you planning on staying up tonight?
>>
>>17857397
I wake up at 4:30am PST for work (school district IT) so I usually try to get some sleep around 10-10:30pm PST at the latest.
>>
>>17857393
>I have found out the house has been sold 10 times in the past 15 years

yeah that's a red flag.
>>
>>17857424
The thing is, I don't feel anything scary/ominous/threatening etc. in the house. It almost feels playful, and like it just wants me to know that it's here and present.
>>
>>17857437
that's definitely a plus. my friend just built a new house on land that was part of an old civil war battlefield in Maryland and it's a shit show.
>>
>>17857467
I've lived in a few places that had minor happenings I tried to explain away.

the sounds of chains dragging, a shot glass flying across the room, a child pointing into the corner of a garage and screaming his head off, followed by a soda can on the shelf fall out of nowhere.

Nothing like where I live right now though. This place has some form of minor activity every few days.
>>
>>17857478
you have a great opportunity to document the phenomenon. very cool.
>>
Why does everyone and their grandma say they're "visibly shaken" on /x/ jfc
>>
>>17857504
because i was so on edge, scared, nervous etc. I was actually shaking. This is my first time on X, because I don't care to look too deeply into the paranormal.

I wasnt aware that everybody and their grandma's said that.
>>
>>17857504
you sound grumpy. are you grumpy?
>>
>>17857500
I'm going to do my best to capture it. If I get anything, I will post back stills or clips f the video I capture
>>
File: 1460745776812.png (120KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
1460745776812.png
120KB, 396x400px
>>17857437
how would a demon act? pretend to be a child? get u to invite it in? common broz
>>
>>17857521
Best of luck with the footage and the spirit/s. Hopefully it doesn't become malevolent.
>>
>>17857437
Well with seeing what you saw in the back yard both times, that obviously can't be positive, only a negative enity. Sometimes demons or negative spirits like to play at first, then when you don't expect it, their playfulness stops, and the true nightmare begins. The shows, a haunting and paranormal whitness are good shows to watch.
>>
>>17857534
Maybe, but I don't feel anything really. And I don't go provoking it, or talking to it. I just ignore it, and every once in a while I'll jump if something catches me off guard
>>
>>17857547
I'll give those a go. I don't have cable, are they on Netflix or Hulu?
>>
>>17857547
Also, there is nothing pointing towards a demon in my opinion. Again though, I'm new to the paranormal and only recently a firm believer in ghosts.
>>
>>17857560
Not to sure, if not, then YouTube. Type full episodes after the shows name
>>
>>17857583
That's some creepy shit with the white head by the tree stump.
>>
>>17857584
Thanks, I'll give that a go and check to see if I have any similar experiences.
>>
>>17857595
This has been the only thing in my house that has freaked me out at all. And it got me good.
>>
File: image.jpg (244KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244KB, 800x600px
Attached is a photo of my back lyard where I was standing when I saw whatever I saw in the early morning.
>>
File: image.jpg (279KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279KB, 800x600px
Here is the stump, you can see where the grass is laid down.
>>
File: image.jpg (552KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
552KB, 800x1200px
Here is the area around the stump, if you look down the middle you can see the path I made in the short grass. There was no path leading to or from the stump other than what I made
>>
File: image.jpg (211KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211KB, 800x1200px
Here's the stump from my bedroom window.
>>
That was Lucille.
If she talks to you, tell her Jerry's in Finland.
>>
>>17857752
What?
>>
>>17857777
Self-explanatory.
What you saw was Lucille.
Lucille is looking for Jerry.
Jerry's in Finland.
>>
>>17857257
Take a picture of the area on the ground that was disturbed and post it.
>>
>>17857794
I can tomorrow when/if I make a new thread. It's getting dark here and I just took a shower. I'm not gonna go smashing through ththe field right now.
>>
Yeah ive lived in 2 haunted houses.. well poltergeist tier haunted. First one had a ghost rat seen by multiple people, and a sound like a shot glass being slammed on the table. Other place had knocking on the walls, heard by multiple people again, but that one was my fault. Its ironically haunted by my past life. Yet another place a pizza box flew off the middle of the counter.. it had a ceramic plate on top of it..

Anyways i have much more. I have powerful energy that they feed on, so not much i can do about it.

Op im looking into your house, its got some crazy energy. I feel like a satanist lived there, and he did some fucked up things to his daughter.. his daughter being that creature outside. SHe is posessed by multiple spirits and lost her mind and body. I hope im wrong but thats whats coming through. Ghost in the house is said occultist father. Irregardless i will try and cleanse it for you. Cheers
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.