[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEED insight on my Destiny.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image18.png (365KB, 254x484px) Image search: [Google]
image18.png
365KB, 254x484px
I will be short.
My life path in numerology is 11.
I am a Libra.
My Guardian Angel? Haamiah. Angel of unification and rituals. Lover of all that pertains to the Divine..

I am making Aliyah to Israel soon. My Soul tells me many secrets of the time in the future. . And yet, it delivers them in riddles I can only try to discern. . I need consultation.. I know my future has strife, war, bloodshed.. but I wish to know what else lie before my path..
>>
.... I will wait ....
>>
>>17857108
>tells me many secrets
>delivers them in riddles
That's not how future intel works. That's how Schizophrenia works.
>>
>>17857119
No... that's how the Prophet Isaiah said the Lord our God would speak in the future.. but.. you're a shill. Correct? If not that's fine. I'm only guessing.
>>
>>17857119
To be honest? It may not be as... puzzling. If I was loving like a truly religious Jew.. I am like Moses.. with knowledge that is against the Lord's ultimate plan.

I must mould myself... And I will..
>>
>>17857133
Living*
>>
>>17857128
>>17857128
Disregard the asinine.

Is there anything you can tell me about these riddles. Usually I notice spiritual beings would talk like to to convey certain concepts and to remind you of certain things regarding the riddle in the future. For example they will say something seemingly sarcastic but it would actually be a way of them telling you to be mindful of your thought and how you interpret things.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1453587897094.jpg (52KB, 480x587px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1453587897094.jpg
52KB, 480x587px
>>17857133
God created knowledge, what we know is what God allowed us to know. It is the dogma of the establishment which tries to condition us to shun knowledge so that we are ignorant and easily manipulated.
>>
File: 1457726278929.png (165KB, 667x758px) Image search: [Google]
1457726278929.png
165KB, 667x758px
>>17857142
Bullshit. They're fucking assholes who give no real advice. Do not trust them. I will repeat that for you. Do not trust a thing that they tell you. When you get the chance you have to kill them.
>>
>>17857142
They tell me to prepare for great turbulence - The Heavens will crash with the Earth , though both will survive.. Great energies are being unleashed at hight quantities at this time - it is all apart of the Divine plan, as the great Sage always says in my dream.. But soon. Energies will be quadrupled - and the energies they create will be unimaginable. . There will be war. Physically.. Spiritually.. My "riddle" comes in dreams.. But they always have three reoccurring themes. A great Sage whose fade is hidden in robes, and hides in the shadows with shackles on his hands and feet... And what he tells me. He tells me to reform myself in the Holy Land, that is my destiny - to be fit mentally, physically, spiritually - for the Lord. He then tells me to befriend the great 'Soldier' who will liberate Gentile and Jew alike.. And for these two sayings I have decided to make Eretz Y'Israel my home. Hebrew my new language. . And the IDF, Israel's military... as the conduit of which I will serve my destiny. I am 17.
>>
>>17857157
His face *
>>
File: Manipulating Trickster.jpg (349KB, 1362x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Manipulating Trickster.jpg
349KB, 1362x1158px
>>17857155
>>17857155
I have noticed that they do exhibit behavior regarding the "they give no real advice". Its taunting and demeaning honestly, its like them saying yea were here but were not doing shit with or for you. But I feel they have reasons for this due to certain experiences, thought I still think its petty for them to regard certain people like this.
>>
???... anyone...???
>>
09/29/98
>>
>>17857128
>>17857133
Well I mean, you're free to believe what you want.

I'm just saying that allowing random "signs" to guide you will put you at the beck and call of all the more intelligent time travelers who figured out how to crack the mystery. If you don't want to believe in time travel, nobody can ever really force you to believe it.
>>
>>17857212
Time travel? Bahaha disinformation much?
>>
>>17857171
This. There are at least two possible futures, and one of them has a massive hardon for coming off as supreme assholes. The other guys are nice as all fuck.
>>
>>17857214
I cannot emphasize the fact that no time traveler will ever force you to believe in time travel hard enough.
>>
>>17857108
Sounds like your subconscious talking to you. It has its own language basically that you gotta learn to translate. Think of it as symbols instead of words. Btw my life path is also 11. My future is leadership and power. The best one to ask your questions is yourself, if you take stock in others opinions you might blind yourself to your intuition. Also the future is a constantly shifting clusterfuck. The further you go out the more murky it becomes, and also the act of perceiving your current likely future might change it again. So really dont worry about the future, live the present.
>>
>>17857108
Ask /div/
>>
>>17857108
This is what happens when you overindulge your child
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.