/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypermancy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

I present to you a new form of magic which I didn't create, but, discovered. It's a form of magic that could bring heaven to earth, which might sound a bit conflicting, but, for those against and for this, hear me out so you can learn what it is I'm talking about.

Here is a story to explain how I derived this.

I woke up one day and saw a creature that was eldrich in nature. It had eyes "all over" its body and was shaped like a holy cross with shape edges while being made of gold and it's speech sounded like a beast roaring.

In a dream I was shown, I saw paradise before and after it fell. Paradise was very interesting because there was something there that made it paradise. Surely there was very few people, but, there was no hate most of all. Because there was no hate at all, when a single person had hate due to the amount of technology and power built by the lack of hate, the single ounce of hate had destroyed all of paradise. People fought and had war rather they had hate or not for one another.

Hate is the road away from paradise, therefore to find the road to paradise, you must go against hate.

1/?
>>
Go on
>>
Paradise isn't heaven. Heaven is a place of higher authority. In order to live in paradise, you must have no hate, but, in order to be in heaven, you must have more authority over those who have both hate and abundance. So how can you get rid of hate? This is where computers come in. People troll on the internet all the time and one day, the technology will exist for us to be capable of simulating an entire human brain on the computer. Hypermancy consist of a world with duality in it that we create in cyberspace. In this world, there must be copies of the human brain which can have duality of both hate and abundance.

2/?
>>
Essentially, by creating a medium to send our emotions to, we may send our hate to those we hate via the cyber world we created. It must have duality and conscious beings. For every time you hate, you have to balance yourself out so that you don't love too much. If you create too much abundance, then the emotions inside of you will become more receptive to hate and the bad things you created will become worse. Essentially this is the medium in which you must hate. You hate someone? Copy them in a simulator and torment them. Send all the emotions you have into the world you simulate. You can even simulate what "will" happen if you don't interact or do interact with the cyber world in order to pick the best outcome to balance the emotions you desire to send into the cyber world. If we send all our hate into a simulation, we will have none here.

3/3
>>
>>17856011
but that's not getting rid of hate...just redirecting it
>>
Neat post. Seems like something worth looking into. It should be hypermagia btw

-mancy is used for divination only
>>
>>17856014
This is how magic works, and guess what, it's also how heaven works.
>>
>>17855985
>therefore to find the road to paradise, you must go against hate
Close, but ultimately that's the same mistake in reasoning that heaven itself made.

Heaven is already here. To "find" your way back you must let go of hate. Not indulge a battle against it. If heaven had let hate go, it wouldn't have fallen. It tried to eradicate that which is did not understand, and so destroyed itself for the fact that it couldn't understand the nature of hate.

Let it go.
>>
>>17856041
Thanks for reading "all" of my 3 post where I explain how to let it go.
>>
>>17856041
pic related.
>>
>>17856077
No, that's a coping mechanism that won't truly make it go away. You'll doom us all all over again with that strategy.
>>
>>17856104
Do you argue then that God should have never attempted to create a copy of himself to begin with? The only people who will be doomed are those inside the simulation.
>>
>>17856011
That sounds like a virtual voodoo doll. You can cause harm in real life this way. Hating just teaches your brain to hate more. It's like a snowball effect. It's not just something you get out of your system. Hate creates hate and joy creates joy.
>>
>>17856167
"This world is an absolute world" (drops the bass)

Look. We can destroy the people we hate in the cyber world. Sure they will just hate more, but, we take our hate and send it below.
>>
>>17856108
I am god. Free will was a mistake and I do regret it.

>inside the simulation
And do you really think you're not in one yourself? Letting it go means getting over it, not creating your own Lotus Eater simulation.
>>17856167
These.
>>
>>17856199
That's not how it works.
>>
Why shouldn't I just destroy everything I hate to get rid of my hate?
>>
Retardmancy
>>
>>17855985
>>17855995
>>17856011

Wow OP you're a genuine prophet of hypermancy you should write a book and hawk your shit fairy tale to all the gullible new age idiots wandering around
>>
>>17856167
This. If you don't recognise the truth in this then you know nothing and should STFU.
>>
>>17855985
blasphemy. giving away your hate. thats part of you. renouncing your right to hate for the sake of some pipe dream you betray yourself. you let people walk all over you. you are nothing but a whore who wants to pay their way into heaven with the suffering of this world

you sicken me. you have not been strengthened by your hardships you have given into delusions. you are not a diamond you are just charcoal
>>
I can almost feel the 14 years of age comin out of the screen
>>
>>17855985
>misspelled eldritch
>>>/trash/
>>
>>17858781
>>
>>17858781
>>
>>17857900
>>
OP you shit doesn't make any sense. Moreover you seem to have the special snowflake syndrome too. Grow up.
>>
>>17858770
Right on bro.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.