[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anons, yesterday I was happily lurking in this thread on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: deeorjay.png (27KB, 249x151px) Image search: [Google]
deeorjay.png
27KB, 249x151px
Hey anons, yesterday I was happily lurking in this thread on /x/ where somebody had posted scrambled yt videos of a river and still of a kid along with garbled noise and a numbers station vibe.

One video was of an animatronic band in a chuck-e-cheeses and some others hinted 'he's in the river' and apparently they made out this kid called DeeOr Jay Kunz that's been missing in Pennsylvania for a while.

The yt account that posted the videos is now deleted. Did it turn out to be anything?
>>
Nah. he took down his youtube due to being reported to authorities
>>
>>17855852
and nothing came off it? Did they decrypt anything more than the 'He's in the river' ?
>>
>>17855871
yeah but only os much to get. thread should be archived

http://boards.4chan.org/x/thread/17850810/therein-shiver#bottom
>>
>>17855721
The way the youtube account holder started talking at the end of the thread, it started to become pretty apparent that it was just an ARG, albeit a pretty decent one.
>>
>>17855879
True, I told him to post a new thread if he wanted to. He'll probably post it soon. After he's recorded new videos and shit
>>
Anyone saw his new thread that was active for like 10 minutes? What went wrong? Why has he delete his thread?
>>
Fuck off with this roleplaying bullshit
>>
>>17856985
Also, just found this, he didn't delete his video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cmr5Mjy9Z0
>>
>>17856986
Who knows? Maybe some sick guy like him wants other to know is "masterpiece".
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.