[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about the gang stalking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 1465906113957.jpg (238KB, 500x538px) Image search: [Google]
1465906113957.jpg
238KB, 500x538px
/x/ was right this shit is real.

What am i supposed to do
>>
>>17851798
If your scared for you life, get guns
If you can't get guns, get baseball bat
>>
>>17851798
The vast majority of these cases are related to paranoia/mental health issues, so see a psychiatrist. If you're one of the rare "legit" cases, talk to the police, get a home security system, etc.
>>
>>17851802
Baseball bat tomorrow. Thanks.
>>17851810
>The vast majority of these cases are related to paranoia/mental health issues, so see a psychiatrist.

At first I thinking I was paranoid. But now my family and my friends think something strange happening.
Sorry for my bad english.
>>
>>17851798
The vast majority of these cases are related to chronic UWSI and Extreme Snowflake Disorder. No one cares about what you're doing, no one is going to invest the time and money that it takes to follow/harass you. Get a grip chum.
>>
>>17851831

Ok no problem
>>
>>17851853
And stop picking your nose while you drive.
>>
>>17851825
>my friends think something strange happening.
What exactly?
>>
File: Audio-Balun-Transformer.jpg (24KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
Audio-Balun-Transformer.jpg
24KB, 360x360px
>>17851798
also stalked
its either a satellite, god, aliens, or the king/nwo

theres only 4 people powerful enough to do that.

ive heard you can interact with them -- just ask a question while scrolling youtube or something and get an answer. ask who they are, how to get out, what should i do. (avoid killing people and getting rid of your stuff though)

science is a misdirection
radio repeaters exist, the air is electric (ionic), transformer coils/electromagnetic coils like the ones on the power line and bed are a real thing
the brain is electric, humans are made atoms, atoms made of stars and planets, satellites are radio guns [thats all they do, not pictures usually],
emf/radiation/light/sound/heat/vibration/sensor. mind control is never discussed.

water is the only shielding i know to work.

gangstalking is paranormal and is part of a larger mind control / control the planet system. it may be larger than that, the space is filled with ions and air too, so we are talking galactic control.

skinwalkers are a maybe, if your near a major swamp/cave system consider moving.
>>
>>17851901
>brain is a emf/radiation/light/sound/heat/vibration/sensor
>>
>>17851901
lol
>>
>>17851872

>>17851901

I'm still here
>>
>>17851917
curious how close to the swamp/green belt/forrest are you?
i found that my whole live i was next to the swamp
and another TI confirmed
>>
>>17851901
me again

the stalking program is a system to turn someone into a pawn

ill skip the 40 serial killers and spree shooters that said they were under MK before their event

dont think its the gov, there have been cases of politicians, army, cia, nsa, and navy guys saying they were stalked but knew of no program that did that. in fact the gov helped prove mkultra was possible with the mkultra program and patents (!) cuz the populous was saying it was impossible (!).

>>17851901
some more data: [summary of 8 years of thoughts about this BS](http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17686032/#17687040) (next 4 messages)

NSA whistle blower claims she was Matrix Mind controlled and NSA knows of no program that does it
> http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/04/nsa-whistleblower-karen-stewart-speaks-candidly-illegal-criminal-nsa-fbi-programs-organized-stalking-electronic-harassment-usa-abroad.html

i lost the link of the ex-cia agent on youtube admitting there is global mind control, it was an ex-cia and a swede talking about it.

Dr Robert Duncan, ex DOD guy says global mind control exists
> http://www.drrobertduncan.com/

Phil Schneider ex Navy says blue aliens live underground
> youtube phil schneider

Paul Hellyer ex Sec Def Canada tesifies USA is allied with aliens (but they arent)
> youtube Paull hellyer testimony / paul hellyer full disclosure

my videos. some data nobody is saying

> youtube 'aman apeman'
>>
>>17851923

>swamp/green belt/forrest

What is that ? Do you have a picture
>>
>>17851942
lol
>>
>>17851948
land with forrests and ponds and caves
>>
File: 641984896798.gif (80KB, 1425x788px) Image search: [Google]
641984896798.gif
80KB, 1425x788px
>>17851942

Thanks anon. I'm gonna read everything .
>>
>>17851964

Yes. I see a cat last time in the forest
>>
Back in my day it was just called a "tail". If you spotted it then it was either due to shit tradecraft or people deliberately fucking with you because you had thugs running it instead of professionals.

What'd you do to get tailed OP?
>>
9 out of 10 people enjoy gang stalking.
>>
File: mural11 (1).jpg (63KB, 476x616px) Image search: [Google]
mural11 (1).jpg
63KB, 476x616px
>>17851901
>>17851942
www.dataasylum.com

Hopefully this can enlighten you to the nature of the program. Everyone who is gang stalking you is not aware they are doing it. Everyone in the world is under the influence of mind control so subtle and profound they are not aware they are being influenced at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnaTtsClgc4

Getting violent will only result in negative consequences for yourself, even if they get violent with you first (they won't, unless you've really pissed THEM off).

This is just one tier structure of the pyramid of control, which allows initiated subordinates the power to control their lessers in the pyramid. The absolute truth is that we live in a simulation, but that is so beyond anything you are ever going to experience you don't need to worry about it.

However if you start watching allegedly "old" movies and the movies actors start saying what you are literally thinking at that moment, or make references to your life in such a direct manner that it is not open to interpretation, do not panic, it is simply the architect/programmer having a bit of fun with you.

There is literally nothing you can do against this entity. Meme magic, synchronicity, all of it is a result of this entity and his subordinates.

You can go seek mental health professional help but it won't change anything, they will simply put you on a pill and take away some of your personal freedoms. the "gang stalking" won't stop and you will continue to encounter the same mind reading and other phenomena. It's best to simply except this sort of control and power as a part of life and move on. They are not ever going to hurt you, and if they try remain non-violent, unless your life is obviously threatened.

This power is very intimidating and you may feel the need to lash out against it. This is the absolute worse thing you can do.
>>
File: Barry-Van-Veen-EEG.jpg (562KB, 1000x675px) Image search: [Google]
Barry-Van-Veen-EEG.jpg
562KB, 1000x675px
>>17852306

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19o-sh9KWAk

The important thing is to remain calm. While you may continue to experience some odd phenomena your life is not in any sort of danger, unless you've been stepped up to phase two. If you are in phase two the best way to deescalate your status in the program is to remain non-violent, violence prolongs the duration of a violent targeting.

Of course you may not be targeted by THIS program, it could be that a group of people dedicated to gang stalking is following you, but THAT is HIGHLY UNLIKELY unless you are a VIP or very very rich.

This technology was developed to grant control to those privileged few who are initiated and it allows them to steer the world in any course they desire. They do believe however, for whatever reason, in free will, and so they only subtly influence people or drastically during a crisis. They could easily force everyone to be morally good, or unleash total chaos, however this has not happened.
>>
File: reflection.jpg (190KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
reflection.jpg
190KB, 1920x1080px
>>17852306
>>17852351

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5ShvYrYnxo

You may believe this is not possible, so it is important to realize that these hivemind technologies are being worked on publicly already.
In the coming decades you will experience something called the "brain net" where the internet will be connected directly to your consciousness and you can upload and download entire experiences of other individuals.

However the hivemind I'm explaining to you was created exclusively for control and as this group has beaten every other powermongering group out there, it will remain the dominant control factor in the world for a very very long time. As long as you don't step out of line you will never even know it is there.
>>
>>17851942
they're little group has always been and always will until the end.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.