[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any information on Russian 'Area 51'?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Zhitkur-Russia’s-Area-51.jpg (75KB, 660x457px) Image search: [Google]
Zhitkur-Russia’s-Area-51.jpg
75KB, 660x457px
Zhitkur in the Astrokahn oblast is rumored to be Russia's Area 51. Does anyone have information about this or similar Russian bases? What kind of technologies, Earthy or otherwise, are rumored to be hidden in these?
>>
>>17851733
I hear that the shagohad was built there.
>>
>>17851796
I shagged your mom
>>
>>17851796
Quite possible. The road is long enough to launch its nuclear weapon.

Aparently this weapon was designed in Area 51 during the cold war.

Back then it could launch a nuclear weapon to anywhere in the world.

>>17851922
"The Shagohod (Russian: Шaгoхoд, "Walker") was a hybrid screw propelled vehicle designed by Nikolai Stepanovich Sokolov to serve as a mobile nuclear ballistic missile system.

The complete Shagohod prototype was articulated, consisting of a front module with engine, drive systems, driver's cab as well as most of the armament, and a rear module, which formed the bulk of the vehicle, carrying not only the ballistic missile but also the rocket engines. The rear module was an air cushion vehicle towed by the front section, and could be jettisoned from the front module if required.

The vehicle weaponry included two 12.7 mm DShKM heavy machine guns (300 rounds) and one additional turret mount for anti-aircraft work with 360 rounds. In addition, it mounted six 9K112 Kobra surface-to-air guided missiles, a 100 barrel volley gun, and a single SS-20 "Sabre" IRBM (Intermediate-Range Ballistic Missile)."
>>
>>17851947
>designed in Area 51 during the cold war.

Sorry, let me correct myself. The weapon was designed in the Russia's equivalent of Area 51. The one mentioned by OP
>>
>>17851947
Erm ... isn't this from Metal Gear Solid 3?
>>
>>17851989
Look at White Dracula not being a cockminister for once. Yes, it's from MGS3.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.