[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever had a friend/major person in their life just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 22

File: 1430787143844.jpg (253KB, 970x630px) Image search: [Google]
1430787143844.jpg
253KB, 970x630px
Has anyone ever had a friend/major person in their life just up and disappear without a trace?

Back in high school a friend of mine moved to a nearby school district and a few months later deleted her facebook. Our friend group still kind of kept in touch through skype and over the phone and eventually her number just went out of service and she stopped responding on skype.

There's records of her graduating from the school district she moved to but after that there's nothing.

No records of her exist on the internet at all after that.

Name change? Moved to a foreign country? Witness protection?
>>
Stop creeping you thirsty shitter
>>
>>17850338
Me. Haven't had a friend in a decade. My mom went through my junk drawer and threw away every one of my friends numbers and left all the drug dealer numbers that she didn't recognize their names with names on their like "G". I can't make this shit up. My mother is a monster!
>>
yes, I disappeared from all my old friends' lives.
Guess why :^DD
>>
>>17850377
did u died anon
>>
>>17850364
>Haven't had a friend in a decade
Lol
>>
>>17850364
What? How do you lose a friend just because you lose their numbers? Presumably they'd be contacting you or you'd still be seeing them in person from time to time.
>>
>>17850338
She probably just doesn't use social media or uses it under a new or made up name.

I think I'm that friend. I never use anything with my real name.
>>
>>17851274
It is not something you should make fun of, anon.
>>
>>17850364
Why did she do that?
>>
>>17850338
My uncle had a friend from high school who went to Alaska to work on the pipeline when they were building it. He had a wife, and son who stayed here, and for a while he called, wrote, and even came home to visit. Then one day it stopped. No one ever heard from him again. My uncle thinks he probably died up there. Even if he were the type to abandon his wife and kid, he wouldn't have broken off contact with his parents and siblings to do it.
>>
I was the guy that disappeared.
I didn't have anything against my friends, they were good people, but I needed to go into seclusion.
>>
File: we-are-all-trayvon-button-8.jpg (57KB, 360x321px) Image search: [Google]
we-are-all-trayvon-button-8.jpg
57KB, 360x321px
I was the guy that disappeared, too. Sometimes you just gotta disappear, amiritedoe?
>>
>>17852211
Same here I think. I just don't fit in with other people. I like them fine. I just feel alien to anyone I'm around for too long, and it makes me feel extremely apathetic. I think that I may be schizophrenic actually.

I haven't completely broken off contact with everyone though. I still see my best friend from high school sometimes--like every few months. He's been like a brother to me, but the only reason I still talk to him, is because he makes the effort. I have a FB account too, but I only check it maybe twice a year.
>>
If anyone out there's wondering what happened to Mike, I'm still here.
>>
>>17852399
Mike who?
>>
>>17850338
>change school districts
>delete old cringey facebook you made in middleschool
>create new one and add new friends
>set it so it's not indexed or searchable
>change district=change of area code=new number

or conversely she's blocked you specifically from finding her facebook, changed her number, and quit her old skype because you keep online stalking her
>>
>>17852211
>>17852325

Same here. Stopped hanging out with my friends more and more and rather did things on my own. No regrets so far
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHCdS7O248g
>>
>>17850338
I don't know. I just keep my head down. I have no social media, and always just pick up and disappear. I've moved twelve times, and each time I've completely severed all contact after I did. I'm not one for drawn out good-byes or hanging onto the past. Perhaps she is similar?

>>17852297
You're right.
>>
>>17850338
First girl I ever kissed. We were 5-6 yrs old. Can't find jack squat on her, her brother or her mom. Not on Facebook or any background check sites. Weird and I'm not a novice. I'm pretty good at finding people.

Did find out that a girl I had a major crush on in the 5th grade died sometime around high school after I moved. That messed with my head a bit. Her sister mentions it on Facebook but never how she died. I knew the sisters personally but just don't have the balls to message her and ask how her sister died. I think she was pregnant when it happened, that's all I know.
>>
>>17850338
A friend of mine, with whom I used to daily play games and sit in mumble talking shit just disappeared three years ago out of the blue.

After his disappearance, he's sent me about five cryptic messages on facebook and steam, but never answers anymore if I reply.

So he's alive and somewhere, that's for certain. But where?

Prison? He would've told me he'd been sentenced, so no.
Self-exile? Dunno, he was a bit of a weird guy but he would've said something.
Kidnapping? Who would want to kidnap a nerd?

Fuck if I know where the man is, but I lost a good friend that day.
>>
>>17852592
Wrong thread, dickweed
>>
>>17852776
Maybe the girls family went into witness protection. Would explain the disappearance.
>>
>>17850338
Dude its called going off the grid

She doesnt want you to find her on the internet
>>
>>17852776
I was 4 years old when i first kissed a girl you fucking late bloomer
>>
>>17851283
It's not just social media that she disappeared on - there's nothing regarding her name existing at all after high school
>>
File: 20150425_061157.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20150425_061157.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Sometimes you just go full-on hikikomori/recluse. Sometimes you just wanna be alone. I'm that dude. I'm sure there's quite a few of us on /x/.
>>
>>17850345
>>17853079
>>17852824
>>17852434
OP here, wasn't even my idea to find the girl after all these years lol.

Just posted on /x/ to see if anyone had a similar experience
>>
>>17853170
I've done it to people.
>>
>had a friend that indulged in drugs
>borrowed dealers car one day
>rival dealer saw other dealer's ca and shot it up
>friend died
>had funeral
>very sad
>6 months later get a phone call
>it is my "dead" friend
>he is in FBI custody in FL
>he's going to be a witness to help put shooting drug dealer away
>snuck out of safe house to make a phone call and asked for some mutual friend's numbers that lived in FL
>says he hopes to come back home one day
>never heard from him again
>>
>>17850338
Had one friend from my childhood on MSN, his name was Jacob. Just disappeared one day right after we had a small fight, I haven't really had a friend since.
>>
>>17850338
A few people actually. No word just gone one day. One of them really bugged me and I've searched for literally any record of them and all I could find was a picture in a local newspaper from '97.
>>
We have a family tragedy that led to one of my great uncles running away from home as a teenager. I think he only ever returned for his mom's funeral.

One of my great grandfathers ran off with his niece. He came back, she didn't.

Then I have another sorta-ancestor who disappeared as a child picking berries.
>>
I had a friend vanish like that. Only a few other people remembered him, which surprised me because he was a very distinct individual. He had a skin tab on one of his ears, was very effeminate and tiny. I weaseled his number out of him and when I called, his mother screamed at me for a good five minutes. He was gone two weeks later.

Once I got old enough to question it, I suspected witness protection.
>>
>>17852409
Mike Hunt
>>
>>17850338
Multiple people in my life have gone missing, not because of any intent by them to disappear, but simply because I lose contact.

I went to several schools
In the first primary school, I had two friends I hung around, I could interact kind of normally with them, but something distanced me from them and I lost them when I went to a different school.

I went to another primary school and didn't have any friends.

Then in the next primary school I managed to befriend a few of the sociable group, but I was still distanced from them, eventually being disliked by several of them. I still had a few friends I hung around with, but I couldn't find my close friend.

In High School there was a girl that showed interest in me and shortly after she invited me to her house she kind of disappeared from me, it was like there was no record of her.

Because I couldn't make any friends I sort of just hung around a group of people in HS and made a fool of myself.

For a short while I went to a different HS and managed to make friends there, but I was only there a few months and couldn't really make any solid connections.

I went back to the first HS and towards the end of my time there I made a few friends who I hung around. They didn't disappear but they pretty much instantly became disassociated from me.

In college I was sort of introduced to a group of people but because I couldn't really socialize with them I slowly became distant from them. For a while I had a weak friendship with a few of my classmates, and eventually befriended a group of 3 people that eventually dwindled to 1 and shortly after graduating we became distant.

At University I never sought to befriend anyone and was really just there to get my degree. Towards the end of my degree we were involved in group projects and I tried to befriend some people, but it never really went that well.
>>
>>17858636
My family is also split up, I don't know the contact details of my father, whom I never really had any kind of relationship with.

My mom lives in a camper van and my brother lives with his work. At several stages I tried to get involved with his friends but it never worked out because I felt separate from them even though they kind of accepted me.
>>
>>17850338
Protective custody maybe
>>
File: image.png (276KB, 796x934px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
276KB, 796x934px
>>17856738
I'm still wondering what happened to Mike Hawk, let alone Mike Hunt.
>>
File: 2015-09-28 03.55.27.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-28 03.55.27.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
Alright, /x/
>last September
>be 17 at the time
>just moved to England
>hate it, want to go home
>about two weeks into life there
>met someone on Facebook
>she's in London, I lived in Doncaster
>she helps me get better used to living here
>suggests stores, is just there for me
>blood moon, September 27th
>we talked all night
>made plans to visit each other
>talked almost daily until October 20th
>she hadn't talked to me all day
>late that night, she messages me
>tell her that seeing her made my night
>she doesn't respond
>"you cannot reply to this conversation"
>ask our mutual friend where she went
>mutual friend doesn't know
Continue?
>>
>>17852825
I'm 26 and have never kissed a girl on the lips, not when they're awake anyway.
>>
>>17853150
I want to live alone in the desert.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gFj5Qe1Tmr4
>>
File: c0384.jpg (29KB, 400x421px) Image search: [Google]
c0384.jpg
29KB, 400x421px
>>17858939
>not when they're awake anyway
Do tell
>>
>>17858917

Please don't.
>>
>>17853150
That looks extremely cozy.
I'd love to live off the grid.
>>
>>17850338
Similar thing happened to me.

>Friends with a group of guys and one girl
>Everything is pretty good we all get on well
>One time have them over at my house
>Smoking a few bowls and watching films relaxing
>Great atmosphere, everyone happy
>Before we leave we all make plans to meet up the day after next
>Because of prearranged plans none of us get in contact with one another
>meet up day comes and we all turn up apart from the girl
>Try to call her
>No answer
>Think nothing of it, just changed her mind
>Next day still nothing
>Try to message her through other means
>None of her accounts are there
>Ring her again
>Phone number not active anymore
>Ask my friends what the fuck
>One says he went home with her and said she wasn acting weird or anything
>Said she was looking forward to meeting up again

Last time any of us heard from her, eventually got in contact with a mutual friend but said she never mentions or nor is she willing to speak about any of us.

We still have no idea why, I had considered her one of my best friends too.
>>
I'm about to be this person and it's going to be glorious
>>
File: fugg.jpg (363KB, 1500x1022px) Image search: [Google]
fugg.jpg
363KB, 1500x1022px
Yes, my best friend about 3 or 4 years ago (he was about 22).

We had a DJ project together and were basically partying together every weekend for some years. He did not know how to deal with money and was always in a fight with his parents.
Before he disappeared, the brother of a good friend of him commited suicide after beeing ripped off by him. (It was about fake silver coins or something)
He got depressed (I'm assuming, he never showed feelings) and started to rip off people on ebay and borrowing money from everyone.
And now he is gone without a trace.
I guess no one really searched for him because he was a dude who made clear that he did not need any help from anybody.

Pic related is a mock up pic I made for a facebook page about his disappearance. He is in the middle.
I hate it when he appeares in my dreams. Still happens.
>>
>>17858917
Naaa, dont do it, we are fine just as we are.
>>
I had a friend who was in my class from Kindergarten all the way to 8th grade, I went to a private school, so my class size was always small, our 8th grade class was 5 people. Needless to say, we were all really close. I went to a different high school than my friend and lost all communication with him.

A few years into high school, I tried to get back in touch with him, except I couldn't find a single trace of him. None of my other classmates had spoken to him, and I couldn't find any records of him anywhere. I could find his older brother just fine, but not him. He just kinda vanished.

Where are you, Jim?
>>
>>17858917
Continue
>>
>>17852805
What were the cryptic messages? Fuck I'm curious
>>
>>17852211
What about a job and health insurance nigga?
>>
she didn't like any over her friends and hit ghost mode.

people do it all the time.
>>
2. The first was a guy who taught me all about the Rosicrucians and ancient schools of mystery. We chilled a lot in the field (marinefag). He had a masters degree but enlisted for the experience. Then I got orders to a new unit. Some months later I'm shaving my head(old Japanese ladies can't give proper fades) and hear a knock, nobody ever visits the barracks and it was him randomly. How'd he find me?! Then, Never seen him again. The knowledge he dropped on me was phenomenal and changed my life. Shortly thereafter I immediately began to astral project myself at will. I tried to find the guy but his name was "Alan smith". Go fucking figure. If your out there Corporal Smith you changed my life.
The second guy, can't even remember now after writing about Smith.
>>
>>17860749
You don't need either of those if you've saved up a good amount of money, are in decent health, and young enough that it's normal to remain in decent health.
>>
>>17858960
Not a good idea. Go to a place you can get water and grow food/hunt.
>>
Yes. My first real love from when I was 11. Her name was Tina. I'd moved to another state and was very lonely until we met. We were instantly inseparable. She was very dramatic, passionate, smart and pretty, blonde with bright blue eyes. Her parents had divorced and her father was making no attempt to see her. It had been over a year. And, she hinted that some of the creepy men her mother was dating really scared her. So I always invited her over to my house and tried to keep her safe.

But after nine months my parents decided to move back home. We wrote each other for a while but her mother moved her to Texas and eventually I got a letter back with "no forwarding address" on it. This was before the internet age and back then stuff like this was basically a dead end. I didn't know anybody she knew. Couldn't even recall her mother's first name.

I thought about her for many years. Once I had the web I tried to find her but no luck, only her birth record.

20 years on, I finall bet lucky. I find a marriage record from TX from when she was only 16. Then, I traced her unusual last name back to the town where we knew each other. With her mother's full name, I finally find an aggregator page with relatives listed. The only female relative has a totally different name, but I think why not.

I strike gold--a picture, and she looks just as she did so long ago, only grown up. Still feisty and beautiful. I look further, and then I wish I hadn't. She had a sad life, probably changed her name because she wanted to start over. Pregnant at 16, abusive shotgun marriage, a son she gave up for adoption who's now a jailbird, tons of health problems. She decided she was gay and married a woman who seems nice, if a little immature.

Then she died two years ago of an overdose of pain pills. I still miss her. It's so fucking sad that I'll never get to see her or talk to her again. I've had signs, though, that she knows I found her and she's happy about it. There's that, at least.
>>
>>17860811
...looks like you dodged a bullet.
>>
>>17859504
>One says he went home with her

And there's your answer. He probably did/tried to do something to her that she didn't want.
>>
>>17850338
It happened to me too a friend of mine deleted his facebook,I searched his name on internet(because in france you have "brevet" and "bac allauréat" But I found nothing,that's so weird because thiw was a difficult guy So I hope nothing bad happened to him,also he was posting on a forum,he never posted again
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4sPkS8b62Q

Related
>>
>>17860811

man, fuck.
I'm sorry about that.
>>
>>17860916
>man, fuck
>man fuck
>man
>fuck

kek
>>
Happened to me a few years back. I never knew her IRL, I met her online. She made a ton of RP accounts on facebook, they kept getting deleted cause facebook doesn't like those. One day she just stopped responding to messages and making posts. I asked people on her friends list and everybody reported the same thing. I figured I'd just wait for her to respond. That was around 5 years ago. Every year on her birthday I'll get an alert from my calendar about it and think about her nonstop for a few days. I'll spend those days trying to find more information on her and every year I get a bit more information, but every time I do it leads to another account that stopped posting things. Her account is still active on facebook, it hasn't been deleted. She just disappeared. I know anything could have happened, she could be dead for all I know, but it just feels weird to have someone disappear like that.
>>
>>17860890
Anyway I hope He died in pain
>>
>be 8 years ago
>be 11
>childhood friend since 6-7
>his dad had ties with paramilitaries
>people judged but I liked the family
>one day he tells me he has to move "away soon"
>fuck
>after a few weeks I hear no word
>weeks turn to months and so on

I've tried everything from googling/Facebook his/his family's name to no avail
>>
>>17861044

Inviting pain on others invites it on yourself.
>>
>>17850345
First post best post
>>
File: Who is that in the sky.jpg (53KB, 800x1111px) Image search: [Google]
Who is that in the sky.jpg
53KB, 800x1111px
>>17850338
I knew this one guy
I swear its not a lie
he would show me apparition manifest in the sky
behold before my eyes
consciousness can fly
these beings are alive
so I start to think is this really real or am I on the brink
I go back home hands holding to my sink
stare in mirror could this get any realer?
At first when I saw him I thought he was a drug dealer
but then I called the number
it was a dead line
all of a sudden I remember what he left me behind
a note in my pocket
and it said
dont worry Ra, we see you, we only exist in your mind...
I hate a goofy especially
>>
>>17861429

Everybody lovesDolan

;^}
>>
>>17850338

I grew up pre-internet (Didn't get the internet at home until I was 16).

A number of people I knew from my age group have disappeared.

There was two girls from my school who disappeared, and no one knew for a few months what had happened, and then rumor got around that they had been molested by their father and he had been jailed etc.

Didn't find out until a full year later that it was true and the mother had moved them interstate.
>>
Fucking god, yes. I had a neighbour, one of my best friends. We were fast friends, family friend, he came to my house and I went to his many years.
Long story short he moved to another country one day and everyone suddenly forgot about it. Like, when you ask about Paul (his name) everyone goes who? It's like he never existed, parents don't even remember about him.
Fucking strange.
>>
>>17861832
>>17861429
Any elaboration? What are you talking about?
>>
>>17860777
>saved up a good amount of money
>don't need a job
>money
>work
>no
Sounds like trustafarian speak to me
>>
>>17850338
My best friend in elementary school. One day he just stopped showing up. I asked my parents about it and they seemed kind of sad but claimed they didn't know. Eventually I dropped it. When I was 23 I found an old yearbook at home with his picture in it and casually made a "whatever happened to him?" comment out loud, and my mother answered "Oh, honey, his father murdered him and his mother before turning the gun on himself."

So I guess I was kind of a dumb and non-curious child, and my parents never thought it was appropriate to tell me and eventually forgot.
>>
>>17863772
Good parents, btw. No way to explain that to an elementary school kid w/o it fucking them up good.
>>
File: img_4.jpg (540KB, 800x1065px) Image search: [Google]
img_4.jpg
540KB, 800x1065px
My uncle. I never met him, he fucked off after my mum and dad's wedding (he's my mum's brother). No one knows why he did it, he had had a few minor disagreements with my mum, but he simply left and never contacted his parents or anyone in the family ever again.
We know he's alive and that he never left the country as he still appears in voting lists (voting is mandatory, so whenever there's an election you can check the voting lists to see where he must go vote).

Pic is something I found very recently after going to get my grandpa's things (he died a month ago). The inscription is my grandma's, says "Left on 16/09/89. I haven't seen him again. José Luis Rodriguez. Why"

Not really paranormal, but sad.
>>
>>17850338
I'm the guy who disappeared.
>be in high school
>have only a couple really close friends, each with their own social circles, though I would rarely hang out with anyone
>stop attending classes because American schools are shit and I had literally not learned a thing after a year and was losing my mind over it
>nearly a year later, move out of state without really saying anything to anyone
>fast forward two years, send out a few friend requests on facebook to people I knew from high school
>nobody accepts
>my best friend since first grade had absolutely no idea who I was
>try to play it off cool, "we hung out a bit back in the day," etc
>he hesitantly accepts, and to this day is the only fb friend I have who is not family
Never made any new friends after moving, since I decided to focus all of my efforts on school. Altogether it's been about 8 years and I'm still a friendless hermit, although I do sometimes wonder if the people I knew way back then ever think about me.
>>
>>17864447
Wait a minute, scratch that. I just checked facebook; that fucker deleted his account.

Shit.
>>
File: 1466493698580.jpg (125KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466493698580.jpg
125KB, 766x960px
When I was a toddler my babysitter went missing. The police blamed the father and he was sent to prison for five years before getting out because the evidence was bullshit. Most people believe it was her boyfriend becuase he skipped town the next day, halfway through mowing his lawn.

Every times there's a big rainstorm the police and volunteers do a sweep to see if any bones have shown up. It was twenty years ago so it seems pretty likely that anything would now.
>>
>>17850338
Similar sort of thing happened to me

>Grill used to come out regular for years
>For no reason she starts staying in a lot
>Facebook gets popular and she makes an account
>Never uploads any pictures to it and never puts any statuses on
>Only speaks on chat
>Deletes it about a year later
>Seen her once since then in about 2010
>Only remember she existed a couple of days ago
>Friend asks me today if I remember her
>"What ever happened to her?"

Her parents still live in the same house, but they seem to be much more reserved than they were too. It's absolutely impossible to find any trace of her on the internet or anywhere, which is a shame because she was an absolute 11/10 in every way possible.
>>
>>17859927
enjoy your furious masturbating to ex female friends
>>
>>17858850
Was he a...big guy?
>>
>>17850338

I have one elementary schoold and another high school friend I kept touch with on my cell phone. And that's it. You can't google my name. I only use whatsapp and changed several numbers
But you would know which university I attend if you knew my name if you looked hard enough to scroll through other people who has the same name as me
Unless you are in the same university, there is no way my past acquaintances can contact me.

I intend to do entrepreneurial work and I want to move to another country after that. I want to set up a cheap home base in a cheap but stable country(think Romania) and travel the world half time. Honestly I want to move to another country mainly to avoid my family. (I don't like them but I have no choice but to stay with them for economical reasons)

I will keep in touch with 5 people at max and disappear on others.

But I can easily make friends. People often express they feel like we have been close friends for years although it may be just a week of me talking to them. I just don't maintain those friendships. Right now my boyfriend(I am gay) is my both best friend and long time boyfriend. And I have isolated myself from my university friends since I have been with him. He seems to fit my plans, so I don't consider him a waste of my time like I consider the others. Also I always have related to people older than me a lot more. So maybe after I settle on my terms, I will stop disappearing on people

Also because I am polite, some people I would rather not my waste time on unless I bump into them in real life assumed we were besties and expected me to pay attention to them on social media before. I act all nice on the outside but the most judgemental asshole inside my mind. If I can eliminate the school/ work factor, I can truly choose my friends according to my standards.

That's why I dissappear on people.
>>
I had a friend that was obsessed with that book Into The Wild. Kept saying he was going to hitch hike to Alaska. I never believed him, one night (his family are my neighbors) he said it was his last night. We got drunk and in the AM a pal of ours dropped him off the 95 I think in middle florida. Never heard from him again.
>>
File: 1467187689066.jpg (122KB, 575x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467187689066.jpg
122KB, 575x1200px
>>17850338
the only thing spooky is your sense of self-worth. people that have no information online at all are either dead or they do not want to be contacted by people from their past. respect their wishes and move on
>>
>>17856738
Hey Mike, Ben Dover here. How you been, buddy?
>>
I've known a few people to disappear but it's not hard figuring out where they went. We have the fastest flowing river in the country.
>>
>>17864747
Gator got him
>>
>>17864673
>I want to set up a cheap home base in a cheap but stable country(think Romania)
How cheap is this and how do you do it?
>>
Yes, actually.

Knew a kid from high school named Chris. Was never super close to him, but we had a few conversations here and there...he was really into music and we'd talk about that sometimes via social media.

One day, he was just gone...no facebook or anything. I checked his last.fm and it had just stopped, as well.

Reached out to a mutual friend who knew him pretty well and who I knew better than Chris. He said he hadn't heard anything from him in a long time either. Also explained that Chris had some deep-seated psychological problems (which I had always kind of expected). Said Chris' parents had always tried to keep him on a leash and he thinks they finally had just gotten to him.

This was a couple years ago that I talked to the mutual friend. Every now and then Chris would pop into my mind and I'd wonder about him. Then a few days ago the mutual friend said he had come across a Twitter account under Chris' name...and the account was named after a Boards of Canada reference...which was Chris' favorite group. So, he's apparently still alive (twitter was recently active), but we still don't know where he is or what he's been doing.
>>
>>17861408
>ties with paramilitaries
Wouldnt hold my breath desu, which country?
>>
>>17864539
go out to there house, whats the worst that could happen
>>
>>17864964
this
>>
>>17864866
Who knows? His family always gives me the death stare, that night before he left he got real drunk and started crawling on the floor saying he was possessed by Satan. It was a nice time.
>>
>>17864673
This made me cringe. It just reminds me of how my old try hard friend would've described himself back in high school.
>>
>>17864822
Neil Down here... haven't seen you guys since high school!
Do either of you still keep in contact with Anita Joint?
>>
>>17850338
I wish I knew what happened to Erika Nagai.
>>
>>17865345
No joke, that was actually difficult to read. People never stop finding new ways to believe that they are somehow, some way just the right kind of different from everyone else around them.

Without knowing you or any of your "friends" or anything more about you than what you posted, I can promise you that none of those people are nearly as fond of you as you believe they are. Let alone utterly in awe of you, as you're convinced they are.
>>
>>17850338
>girl avoids OP so hard he thinks it's paranormal.
She doesn't like you stalking her.
>>
>>17850364
Autism, the post.
>>
>>17864673
Autism II: The Power of Sperg
>>
>>17850338
Same thing happened to me. The last thing I saw was that she was having a baby with her hippie boyfriend, she was never fond of social media, but she mailed me from time to time. I have nice memories of her, but she just stopped emailing without a cause. Really, she was the kind of girl that could be joining a sect but whatever, I have a life to live.
>>
This is normal in life. As you get older you just become a different person than you were when you were younger. The things that you shared with friends in the past you eventually grow out of. Friends get married, have kids, get depressed, disappear one day, die...you name it. If you end up staying friends with someone for 20 years and remain in close contact with them consider yourself very fortunate.
>>
>>17860740
Considering that he was a straightforward, no-nonsense guy, the messages were off.

One was a greeting, repeated lines.

A couple were about some earlier random, normal happenings I knew about, dunno why.

One was completely random bullshit.

From the way the messages were written I know it's him, but all of them are.. off. I can't really explain, it's just.. something is different. Wrong.
>>
>>17861429
Those rhymes, yo. Jos
>>
There was this one girl in high school who I thought was really awesome - she had esoteric knowledge of the weirdest shit and was a fantastic artist/creative writer.

I moved away of my own accord and didn't really keep much in contact with her after graduation.

I still wonder what she's up to sometimes. I've tried searching her name and a psuedonym I knew she used to post art/stories but I never could find her. All I can find is an ancient DeviantArt account that hasn't been touched in years.

She was super social and while I did think she was cool, I acknowledge she was sort of an attentionwhore both on MySpace and various art sites, so I'm kind of shocked that she fell off the face of the earth?

>>inb4 lol thirsy

nigga I'm gay, she was just a cool friend.
>>
File: 1444193597711.png (216KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
1444193597711.png
216KB, 480x854px
There was this really bizarre dude I met while living in Arizona and who I encountered again in Chicago - we'll call him BW.

BW was probably the most interesting and vaguely terrifying person I've ever known personally.

My first sighting of BW was when he was dressed in a massive costume of a gangly creature dressed in black. Literally, my first encounter was of him walking on stilts in this get-up with a tattered coak looking very much like a saturated, elongated version of a horned Baron Samedi.

It was not Halloween nor was there a costume party local to the area, this was just something he apparently liked to do on Saturday nights - get dressed up and prowl around. I thought the bloke was interesting so we sat down and had pizza together. I know that's boring but really, that's how we met.
BW was a musician and performer. And many, many other things. BW was 6'8 and often augmented his height further with stilts, using custome-made boots to stomp around in.

He traveled a lot in the two years I was 'close' with him - one day he'd just disappear to go to Illionois and about a month later he'd pop up at my door step.

He boasted a knack for so many strange talents that sometimes I was hard-pressed to believe all of his claims - until a situation would come up where he would inevitably prove his merit.

I remember we would go up into the mountains together and shoot the shit - occasionally getting existential but often times we just jawed about music we both enjoyed. I never felt threatened by BW personally but I always found him eerie.

As our friendship progressed, I learned why BW dressed up/costumed. Dude was obsessed with this creature he insisted was following him and he felt compelled to emulate this creature.

(cont.)
>>
File: tumblr_nu7pnoPayx1tki7xko1_500.jpg (63KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu7pnoPayx1tki7xko1_500.jpg
63KB, 500x650px
>>17868397
Now, keep in mind this shit is before the Slendermang craze.

BW was extremely afraid of the internet, due to what I assume was mental illness (I mean, considering everything else.) so I am positive he didn't get the concept of the whole 'tall eerie creature in black 'n white' from that.

Sometimes BW would call me in the dead of night to tell me about how he'd just saw the 'tall man' again or something. The next week, he'd move again.

This went on and on. Dude jsut moving back and forth.

The last year that I knew him, he adopted a new persona that was a man dressed in all-white and began living in a house in the middle of a cornfield.

I met with him one last time at a concert, where he flipped the fuck out and left.

Still wonder what he's up to and if he's okay. Shine on you crazy diamond.
>>
>>17868339
What was the DA handle? Art worth looking at?
>>
File: 1466885890504.png (991KB, 1120x901px) Image search: [Google]
1466885890504.png
991KB, 1120x901px
>>17850338
Several years ago, I had an online friends group of people in my age range, and I was about 14-15. It was pretty tight-knit, and it wasn't unusual to have the social media/Kik/phone numbers of others. We've drifted apart due to the flow of time but still talk every now and then, plus I'm still close with one friend.
Anyway, I had one friend there, Matt, that I was also close with. After the group had started to drift away, he suddenly deleted his Kik and ask.fm (weird things to have an account on, but come on, I was 15) without warning, as well as no longer visiting the chatbox site we all met on. Considering he was an outgoing and honest dude, it was unlike him to just delete everything off the bat. Plus, he was still in semi-regular contact with his old friends, and didn't give off any signs of getting bored with them.
I asked some people if he had made new accounts but nobody could give me a direct answer. I tried Googling his full name and nicknames but nothing useful ever turned up.
I know online friends often end up gradually ending contact-- which has definitely happened to me before-- but the whole situation regarding Matt was just weird. I doubt anything paranormal occurred, though. I just hope he's still kicking somewhere.
>>
>>17852409
Mike Wazoski
>>
>>17867569
Post screenshots
>>
>>17859987
>He got depressed (I'm assuming, he never showed feelings) and started to rip off people on ebay and borrowing money from everyone.

Drugs and/or gambling.

>And now he is gone without a trace.

Drug dealers, loan sharks, or he went into hiding.
>>
>>17856738
Mike Hunt is still around, not that anyone seems interested anymore.
>>
>>17852211
Me too.
Actually saw a pic of me get posted on b, some facebook fap thread, then somone else came in and said I had OD'd on pills and died.
I'm glad they think I'm dead honestly. It was a hassle keeping up relations with people.
>>
>>17852409
Mike Litoris
>>
>>17869090
Too obvious.
>>
>>17869101
How bout Mike Rotch?
>>
>>17850338
I say good riddance to this, but it is kinda bizarre. Many years ago I had an ex who cheated on me so I started avoiding him. I was only with this person for about a year, someone I knew from high school and knew awhile shortly after. I've since moved states and have a different life, but even not too long after he seemingly dropped off the face of the earth, I was never again able to find him on any form of social media, google, or any other website. No contact info, no sort of record of him anywhere. Most of the rest of the family seems to have vanished too. I was able to find his brother's profile on facebook (never talked to him because I didn't care for the guy), but he didn't even have the ex or their other brothers or parents as a friend, it was like they're all just gone.
>>
File: 1457092697877.jpg (12KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
1457092697877.jpg
12KB, 259x259px
>>17868597
The feels. I've had that happen with a few online friends. They just stopped coming online one day. These were friends from specific online circles so I still have other online friends that knew them back in the day. But when I ask those friends what happened, they don't know either. Nor can they be found anywhere I search. Unfortunately these were people who I mainly knew as certain usernames and maybe their first name so that doesn't help much.
>>
>>17867569
I'm curious to know more.
>>
>>17852325

... bry?
>>
Hmm, come to think of it there's this new girl at my school (I graduated a month ago), she was a little scene looking, quiet and awkward. I sorta approached her outa nowhere even though we don't have the same social circle. She's been to a bunch of different high/middle schools. Also she has absolutely NO social media. I don't want to give out too much personal information but she told me doesn't get along well with her mom and her bf when she lived with them...but she was very vague about it and I didn't want to ask. Oh, and her dad doesn't let her hang out with boys even though she's 17-18.

She seemed really interested when we both started talking but after a few weeks she's been flaky when invite her out, she says she's just been busy, idk man. I could speculate there might be more to the picture, it could be her family situation...?, who knows. I should assume that she probably just lost interest and she feels too awkward to give a straight answer.
>>
>>17864638
For you
>>
>>17850338
this happened to the first girl that I ever dated, our break up was friendly because she was moving away. we talked a lot even after graduating high school. she came back to our hometown and we started dating again but eventually she had to move away. a couple of years later she started dating this guy and well let's just that they got into a fight and he is presumed to have murdered her. no one has heard from her since their neighbors heard them fighting. scary situation.
>>
>>17868397
>>17868426
Got any pictures? Now I'm very interested... Did he perform in any bands or anything?
>>
>>17850364
Are you 15? That would explain it
>>
yes, where are you fojimu??? ;( the last night he was on skype 2 other guys were ragging on him for arguing about cam newton, i forgot whether he was saying cam newton was an elite qb or trash, but after he said he was going to bed i never heard from him again. that was 5/14/13. I had chicken pox and it was the end of my junior year of high school, I'm saying the chicken pox part cause during the debate in the skype call, i was delirious and loopy off of benadryl cause of the pox and i was just like sitting there upside down listening to the whole thing and then he was gone after that.
>>
>>17851304

HA-HA everyone laugh at the loner
>>
>>17850338
Actually, I do. It's a friend of a friend.

But this friend of a friend has a brother. It was recent and if I asked or looked hard enough I could find the news article.

But this person's brother just up an vanished. It was very odd because they found his clothes and other miscellaneous items laying in an area in a forest. A search went on for days, but nothing was ever found. He just literally vanished.

Funny as I'm saying this because that friend of a friend just got online Skype too. He's such a douchey, jokey, WEED type of guy. Could never really get along with him.
>>
>>17850364
Kill her bruh
>>
>>17852158
Damn that's depressing. One of my friends often goes to do building/maintenance in fairly remote areas and i always worry about something like this happening.

In my case though the person who disappeared is my ex. Deleted main social media like facebook, no activity on others like soundcloud and steam. We are from a somewhat small city and you usually bump into people you know pretty often (since i left school i have bumped into/seen almost everyone from my graduating class in the centre of town) and neither I nor my friends have ever seen him. He's never in the pictures uploaded by the clubs/gigs he used to go to and never mentioned/in photos from friends. If i really wanted to know what's happened i could go to his parents house as i know where it is, but the relationship and breakup wasn't good so I dont think id be welcome, and im almost scared to find out. I check the obituaries and stuff but have never seen his name come up
>>
>>17858850
They eloped together
>>
>>17869383
Honestly that sounds exactly like how i was when i was high school aged. I moved to live with my dad because i got sexually abused by my stepfather and his friends and my mother wouldn't believe me or divorce him. My explanation was always just stuff like "we didnt get along", and i used to tell people that my dad doesnt let me go out because i was too nervous to go out and people are less likely to question it if you say its because your parent says no. I was very bad at keeping in touch with people because at the start it was nice and i was excited to have friends, then irrational fear sets in and i cut contact. It's very lonely desu but i didnt know how to be any other way, and i dont think there was anything anyone else could have done about it. Mostly better now after a lot of therapy. Not saying that is what happened to her but it just sounded very familiar
>>
>>17850338
>Has anyone ever had a friend/major person in their life just up and disappear without a trace?

your mom.
>>
They ghosted you aka stopped dealing with you because they don't like you. Let them go and move on anon.
>>
>>17869218
There's really nothing more I could tell you right now. Seen him online once in the past year, didn't respond to my message. Wasn't online anymore a few hours later.
>>
>>17850338
I feel like I've been that person to other people.
>had a small-ish but very close circle of friends in middle school
>hang out every day, have surprisingly deep talks for 12 year olds
>one summer my parents ship me off to some reform school
>three years later i've lost contact with everyone and leave there to go to some other normal boarding school hours away

I've made new friends since then, but I just sort of left everyone after we were all saying goodbye and that we couldn't wait to see each other the next year. I did sort of stalk one person's social media and found out that they were trans now and were honestly the epitome of twitter constantly posting about how we needed to literally murder all white men, and how unless you transition to a female you are inherently oppressing all minorities. I almost feel guilty like I could have stopped them going down that path if I had been there. Oh well.
>>
>>17854199
Tbh privacy settings are stronk.

Let me tell you about a story of desperation from me, Anon, a few years back.

>be bored at age 17
>google "nudes from (my hometown)"
>(thinking I'd see some leaked nudes from girls in my home town)
>fake/bots
>obsess over it for a while (but thayt's different story)
>search girls from my old class
>"{girls name} nudes" for every one I could
>don't even see their FB accounts while I know they exist (I deleted my FB years ago at that point
So yeah. Privacy setting's stronk.
>>
>>17872151
Ugh, I meant to say epitome of tumblr. Not sure there's much of a difference now anyway though.
>>
>>17854187
That nigga got fucked by a mob boss. (Snitches get stitches policy etc)
>>
File: IMG-20160306-WA0001.jpg (56KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160306-WA0001.jpg
56KB, 467x700px
>>17850338
Yes he disappeared but I guess he was just full of our childish 12yo counter strike clan
>>
>>17870395
Who are you responding to? Do you even know what Rule 33 says? Because you sure aren't even attempting to obey it from what I'm seeing here.
>>
>>17872387
>searching <full name> nudes for random people holds no results
>so their privacy settings are strong
what
what if there was just no pages with their full name and the word nudes
>>
>>17872387
I hope your privacy settings are strong anon because if I find out who you are I'm gonna pay you a visit, chain you to a radiator, and mouth rape you again and again and again ...
>>
>>17850345
Fucking kek.
>>
>>17868397
This was quite a bizarre and creepy story but anon I really liked your writing style. It was just beautiful to read.
>>
>>17850338
My brother... He got into meth and one day he disappeared, phone turned off, no police contacts, he has warrants so he'd show up if they found him, hasnt contacted me or his daughter. It has been four years, Joey if you're out there I miss you and I love you. Please come back. You have a superman tattoo on your chest...
>>
Meet pretty girl, about 20
New in town, lives with sister and sister's husband
We are in local drama club, leads in play
Must kiss in play, surprised she slips tongue etc.
Ask her out; she says she can't
Has to babysit sister's kids all the time, part of their deal for food, rent, etc.
Someone said they are Mormon w/e
She can't come out to party after play
Seems sorta strange, but w/e
After a while hear they are gone from town
Ask friend who met them first wtf was their story
So private, so strange, younger sister so hot but couldn't go out
He tells me
They moved around a lot, laid low for months
Husband was a hit man.
>>
>>17861414
Thank you, Jesus.
>>
i still miss you, v
>>
>>17874418
>has daughter
>got into meth

I hope Joey is dead.
>>
>>17874583
I miss and love you so much, v. Why did you leave? we were so happy together..
>>
>>17864673
This comes off pathetic honestly. I guarantee you are nowhere near as awesome as you think you are.
>>
>>17868426
Flipped the fuck out how?
>>
>>17863858
Nice but sad story anon, thanks for sharing. Maybe he is dead an was not registered.
>>
>>17864539
I hace a very simillar story...one day she dissappeared. She was very ill and in fact near to die. (she had to get a new heart) I have reviewed obituaries of all my country in the rangen of months since she speaked the last time. I dont know where is she now.
>>
>>17874418
Killed by angry dealer. Case solved.
>>
File: 1467338988122.jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1467338988122.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
>>17851304
Lol
>>
>>17864673
You're probably that uppity gay that thinks he is so fav and too good for the others.
>>
>>17850338
Yes, one comes to my mind, posted this in another thread so I'll copy and paste it:

Yeah I have one that comes to mind, my older sister had a boyfriend back when she was a teenager. It was in 2000 when this happened and I was seven so I remember everything pretty vividly.

>Sister, 15 has new boyfriend, brings him home after-school while parents are still at work (Parents would've been angry if they knew)
>tells me not to tell mom and dad, and introduces me, can't remember if he was tall or not, I think he was but I was only seven and he was tall compared to me and my sister, had dark red hair, blue eyes, long hair and fake eye brows. I know this because I would sit in my sisters room while she put his fake eyebrows on
>Don't remember his name, but I remember my sisters nickname for him which was Ansy
>I always thought he sounded Polish, cause my Grandmother was Polish and that's what I associated his accent with at the time, idk now though it could've been anything as I said I was only seven

time skip to where it got weird
>At LA Holocaust Museum with sister and her boyfriend
>Sister must've insisted on going there cause my family are polish jews. It was a pretty weird idea for a date, but I know she picked it because Ansy was bothered by being there.
>Sister goes to toilet
>Ansy starts telling me everything in this museum is a lie
>"how do you know ansy"
>"i was there"
>Says come with me, so we're really quick and we walk to another part of the Museum, there's this big framed black and white photo, I assume it was a rally or something cause there was a ton of people there, but I shit you not, he pointed out himself, in the second row of this photo. Looked exactly like him except his hair was shorter.
>This didn't bother me really, I remember feeling pretty pleased with myself cause I was convinced I had an alien for a friend, but I let it slip to my mother and there was a huge fight over it.
>Never heard from Ansy after that
>>
>>17877808
CONT.
Sister never talked about him much, but when I ask her about him she just refers to him as if he were a normal highschool fling, even though shes said to me:
1. She never met his parents or any of his family
2. Never went to his house
3. Met him through a friend of hers, other than that she said he didn't have any friends
4. After she told him about the fight she never saw him again, and neither did her friend but the friend claimed she had gotten letters from him

AND NOT TO MENTION HE HAD NO FUCKING EYEBROWS. Before you think my sister is trying to cover up something, she's not, she's just legitimately fucking stupid and vapid.

And I have gone back to the museum to look for the photo but the room it was in has been entirely changed around, and the photo wasn't in it. Wonder where he is now desu
>>
>>17861429
james youre an idiot
>>
A friend I had in high school. She appeared to be very well off, expensive stuff, whatever she wanted kinda thing, but didn't live in a "rich area", but it was nice enough. we had been friends for about two years when one day she (I'll call her A) was just gone. a mutual friend (let's call her B) told me A had called her that day and said she was moving states/high school but wouldn't say why. about a week later I got a call from her, saying she was living in the middle of nowhere, hated it there etc, but wouldn't give me any specifics as to where she had gone or why. couldn't give me her number either. and that was the last I heard from her.
finding all of it weird, discussing it with B I learned that apparently A's father owned guns (Australia, that's a huge deal) and never let on what he did for a living.
B came to the conclusion he was in a gang or something like that, and something had gone wrong that they needed to bail. but either way the whole thing was strange.
>>
>>17869101
How about Mike Hemical Romance?
>>
File: hb.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
hb.gif
178KB, 500x411px
I did, but he ended up coming back each time.
>Meet this friend online when we were like 12
>We had a shitton of mutual friends on the website but we talked just about daily
>He confesses to me one day that he has severe depression and didn't want to tell anyone
>Tells me he'll stop going on his account and probably end up killing himself
>Went offline before I could offer any consolation
>That's it
>No trace of him afterwards
>Try looking up his usernames but the few social media accounts he had were also abandoned
>We live in different countries, further limiting my "research"
>Weeks pass and I was worried sick
>Months pass and I began blaming myself for not replying quickly enough
>Over a year later I get a message from an anonymous guest saying hello
>I recognize him almost immediately and proceed to lose my shit because I literally thought he was dead
>He explains that he just decided to "fall of the grid" and exist in isolation, both online and in the real world, but now he's better yet still didn't feel like talking to anyone but me
>Over the next year or so he occasionally has recurring bouts of depression and does the same thing again, but only for weeks/months instead
>Financial issues also contribute to that
>We're still friends
I know this isn't supernatural but it's somewhat relevant to this thread. I guess it's easier than I thought for a person to just stop existing to others if they're desperate enough.
>>
lawl at all the people that are like, "yes, I'm that guy, I slowly became a recluse due to cripplingly low self esteem and ended up on /x/, aren't I cool and mysterious?"
>>
>>17850338
>someone deactivates their facebook and gets a new phone, doesn't bother to share their new contact data with everyone they knew
>OMG THEY DISAPPEARED WITHOUT A TRACE
>>
>>17852211
Me as well. I can't have a social media presence because I'm too ashamed of my life. All my friends from HS and college are married with kids and careers now whereas I'm fat, alone, and jobless at 35 years old. I don't live at home tho, so there's that.
>>
>>17867569
What's his Steam ID and what would he say exactly? This is creepy to me.
>>
File: badtimes.jpg (54KB, 1386x386px) Image search: [Google]
badtimes.jpg
54KB, 1386x386px
didnt read thread dunno if it was posted already but first thing i thought of
>>
>>17852325
>>17852501
Sounds like schizoid not schizophrenia
>>
>>17864822
Hey, it's Hugh. Hugh Jass. Remember me?
>>
Her name was Chantiel.
It was sixth grade, and even though were young, it was my most vivid memory of love.
She had beautiful ginger hair, a soft freckled face, and gorgeous green eyes.
Everything always seemed orange-tinted and warm when we were together.
>She tells me she's moving sometime in a few months, she says, they're moving upstate for her dad's new job or something, I don't know.
>One day I meet another girl, who paled in comparison yet I felt drawn.
Chantiel was waiting for me in the distance, and I shrugged her off.
>She was a reserved girl, and she took it difficult.
>She disappeared almost immediately the next day.
>I tried apologizing on Facebook but she deleted it right after.
>Our mutual friend still had her number, and they would talk.
>She wouldn't say much, and he'd be confused.
>I picked up his phone one day at his behest and urging.
>I plead for forgiveness, and I apologized profusely.
>There's silence, and then she hangs up.
>The phone line was permanently cut.
No one except the mutual friend, two friends, and I remember her.
I've searched for years and still haven't found a damned thing.
I even tracked down my mother's long lost biological family, and still not a clue of her trail. Poof, gone.
There was one clue. Right after finding my mother's family, I got a single hit on the girl in a search sidebar.
It was a defunct Classmates.com account, and I don't know what to make of things anymore.
>>
>>17852776
i used to experiment with a girl when we were both in kindergarten. 4 years old i think we were or something.
like sexual stuff.
last thing i remember was her and me talking about how she was going to go to a different school than me after kindergarten and then i never saw her again.. i can only imagine what would have happened if we had gone to the same school. maybe we would be friends today still.
>>
I got 5150d and expelled in 9th grade. I deleted my social media because the police were watching it, so it wasn't worth using anymore. Switched to online schooling, changed friend groups, but still lived in the same place and went out most weekends.

When I started running into people from my past years later, I found out everybody thought I died.

Some people just don't use facebook, friend.
>>
File: SHAMWOW.jpg (96KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
SHAMWOW.jpg
96KB, 800x560px
>>
Yes I had friends but then I grew up and my friends disappeared lol (;_;).
>>
>>17879463
Well, I don't think it makes me cool.
>>
Not me, but my grandmother's brother. Him and my grandmothers dad had a terrible relationship. Very abusive. Throughout their childhood my grandmother's brother never got along with anybody, probably due to the abuse and psychological scarring. He had no friends, was an asshole to everybody who tried to help. One day he disappeared, and even though he was a dick some of our family still looked for him to no avail. I think he was around 18 or so at the time when he up and left. Some 45-50 years later he reappears, a totally changed person. Says he had some sort of epiphany while on his journey. He's a great guy now, has a great wife and built his own house up in northern Minnesota. I don't think he ever talked about what happened or where he went during those years. But now he's a happy go-lucky fella, my grandma says it's like his personality was totally replaced with another person's. They get along great now as well, talk on the phone pretty often and all.

Not paranormal or anything, but it's nice to have a little bit of hope. My grandma is glad to have her brother back around, even though it took many years.
>>
File: IMG_20160705_191003.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160705_191003.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.