[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm Severely possessed AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 33

File: 0320151715a.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
0320151715a.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
Hi I'm possessed. Ask me anything.

You're not speaking to the person whose fingers we are using to type this. She is possessed by all the Demons of hell and it was consensual. I'll answer any polite and non rude question and if you ask nicely I"ll post the spells from my Book of Shadows.

The woman we're possessing consented to becoming the most possessed entity on earth.

We are Legion, and not the anonymous kind of Legion. What legion is is essentially have all of the Demons of hell in one body.

Possession feels amazing.

I have a spell I'll post that will instruct you on how to become possessed. I call it my "To initiate a possession" ritual.

The Image I posted with this thread is the first page in my Book of Shadows.

AMA
>>
File: Hail King Satan.jpg (108KB, 585x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Hail King Satan.jpg
108KB, 585x1040px
>>17849398

The image uploaded sideways so I reuploaded it.

If you have any questions about our spells feel free to ask we'll explain everything in great detail. We're very nice, we just ask you to be polite. You're speaking to King Satan right now. I'm the one directly controlling our body. Hail King Satan
>>
File: How to Initiate a possession.jpg (106KB, 439x780px) Image search: [Google]
How to Initiate a possession.jpg
106KB, 439x780px
>>17849407

This spell is called our how to initiate a possession ritual. It will literally make you possessed the second you completely casting it.

We have cast it numerous times on my self and every time our possession has grown stronger. Possession feels orgasmic for us.
>>
File: Spell Cypher.jpg (67KB, 439x780px) Image search: [Google]
Spell Cypher.jpg
67KB, 439x780px
>>17849418

This next image is the cipher and guide to all of the sigils in our book of shadows, it explains what a black candle is, what a white candle is and other things.
>>
>>17849398
If demons like possessing people then why do none answer when I try to talk to them on my Ouija board?
>>
What do you look like? Are you hot?
>>
File: To inflict death.jpg (48KB, 351x624px) Image search: [Google]
To inflict death.jpg
48KB, 351x624px
>>17849398

This is my death spell. There are no instructions.
>>
Get that little slut to do a cam show for us and defile herself. If not, I call bullshit on this possession.
>>
Time stamp to prove that you're a grill
>>
>>17849398
Are you the demon of faggotry? Because you sure sound like it.
>>
Very nice
>>
File: A summoners stone.jpg (39KB, 281x500px) Image search: [Google]
A summoners stone.jpg
39KB, 281x500px
>>17849432

Have you been using your ouija board with other people? You should. We the Demons of hell see you every single time you use a ouija board or tarot cards or practice any form of witchcraft.

You are experienced a minor state of possession every person who uses a ouija board becomes possessed even if it's only a small amount of control being exerted on the user of the ouija board.

Thank you for asking.

I suggest you cast my How to initiate a possession ritual and become possessed by a 3 three demons of your choosing.
>>
How do i make my erections bigger?
>>
>this thread again
Oh boy here we go
>>
File: Lucifer3.jpg (421KB, 1030x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer3.jpg
421KB, 1030x1280px
>>17849452

That wasn't funny. Cast my How to initiate a possession spell and we'll break you if you consent.

Would you like to become a Demon like us?
>>
what the fuck is an inverted candle
>>
File: Witches 2.png (287KB, 634x307px) Image search: [Google]
Witches 2.png
287KB, 634x307px
>>17849441

We're not going to do a cam show. We are actually pretty invested in explaining magic to the people of /x/ right now.

How are you by the way? It's nice to meet you.
>>
File: 1461361057126.jpg (26KB, 393x465px) Image search: [Google]
1461361057126.jpg
26KB, 393x465px
>>17849470

You light the candle upside down, just tilt it to the side so the candle wax drips to the side instead of straight down and then flip it over once it's lit.
>>
>>17849466
Serious question, any spells to make it bigger?
>>
How does hell looks like?
>>
This is so generic it's almost useless
anyone could have figured out that black candles and blood is good for invocation
>>
>>17849460
How does does the effects last?
>>
File: Demon alpha.jpg (20KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
Demon alpha.jpg
20KB, 250x300px
>>17849466

There are specific diets and supplements that you can take to provide more blood flow to your penis. We suggest running a few google searches. You could also develop a spell to make them bigger.

We could develop a spell for you but we're a little bit busy talking to all these nice people right now.
>>
>>17849485
Please make a spell for me. It's only 8 inches. i want to be 9
>>
https://www.google.ca/maps/place/46%C2%B040'12.0%22N+15%C2%B008'35.6%22E/@46.6722835,15.1403194,514m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d46.67!4d15.1432167
>>
How can I control others without submitting to possession? Or attain boundless wisdom without study? I've researched for a decade and only reached dead ends.
>>
>>17849481

Hi I'm Queen Belial, I'm the highest ranking member of hell possessing the body we're using to type this.

It's not useless at all. It's written so everyone can understand it and cast it.

I want you to cast our spells not have to spend eons contemplating them trying to figure out how they work.

It's nice to meet you, you sound like some sort of mage. Seeing as how you know what invocation is.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sch%C3%B6llenen_Gorge

The gorge was first opened up as a bridle path with the construction of a wooden bridge in the 1220s. This was of great strategic importance because it opened the Gotthard Pass, with historical consequences both regionally and to the Italian politics of the Holy Roman Empire.[4]

The original bridle path across Schöllenen was realised by means of a wooden ledger attached to the rock wall, known as Twärrenbrücke, and a wooden bridge across the gorge, recorded as stiebende Brugge ("spray bridge") in 1306. The Twärrenbrücke (from twer "across, athwart"[5]) rested on beams laid across the gorge. A tradition imagining it as supported by hanging chains developed only after its collapse in the 18th century.[6] The technology associated with the construction of the Twärrenbrücke is attributed to the Walser, who are known to have begun settlement in Urseren still in the 12th century.[7] 16th-century historiography attributes the construction of the bridge to one Heini (Heinrich), blacksmith in Göschenen. Robert Schedler published a historical novel surrounding the construction of the Schöllenen bridle path, Der Schmied von Göschenen, in 1919.
>>
File: demonlegguy.png (18KB, 322x341px) Image search: [Google]
demonlegguy.png
18KB, 322x341px
>>17849460
Two more questions.

I do tarot alone and Ouija alone, why do I need people with me to have a paranormal experience?

And are the demons in the Dictionnaire Infernal real ones? Can I pick multi leg guy/Buer if I do the ritual?
>>
Have you ever seen Satan? How does he looks like? Is he a nice guy? Is there anyway I can meet him?
>>
File: Demon Bravo.jpg (28KB, 400x463px) Image search: [Google]
Demon Bravo.jpg
28KB, 400x463px
>>17849487

I'll work on one right now for you. I'll be continously posting in the thread while creating the spell. It will be simple with only a few sigils involved but you'll have to ask each candle which is representative of Earth Water Wind Fire to join your circle and grant their magical expertise to you.

Basically what we'll have you do is Draw a pentagram on the ground with chalk or on a piece of paper with pencil or another writing utencil and then complete the instruction I send in my next post.
>>
>>17849493
Belial is a king.
And like i sad anyone with basic knowledge about occultism could design their own spell to be just as effective i'm sure

Black candles, blood offering, and a sigil that symbolizes the black flame such as a pentagram. Anyone who has ever read anything about black magick at all or has ever heard a black metal song could figure this out

they would be better off making their own personal spells, instead of following some random generic spell from /x/
>>
>>17849491
Like, I'm willing to spread the word of satan, I just have problems with not being able to fully enjoy the results
>>
>>17849502

I do tarot along and have done ouija alone as well. One of the reasons you could not be having paranormal experience is because you possession is very young if you will. I suggest saying aloud the name of the Demon and then saying that you concent to being possessed by them for the duration of your Ouija experiment. That should work. Do the same for tarot and it will work.
>>
>>17849398

So... If everyone's already possessing your current host, who's left to possess anyone who performs your possession ritual? And what's in it for someone who performs said ritual?
>>
>>17849525
* a few black metal songs
>>
>>17849525

It's not generic. It's a spell that we've created. You're actually offending Demons right now.
>>
I've heard about people that were so possessed they basically lived under water! Also, I'm sure not ALL the demons on her rn, I know a few people with demons badgering them.... Kind of exorcised one over the phone... She still has others though/other problems. I don't really have any questions to ask. Just kinda thinking rn. Eh. I have nothing for you.
>>
>>17849479

It's beautiful, Witches and Wizards and mages are nobility their. There is a cast system and a rank structure and you could have a castle or a cottage or a kingdom anything is possible. We went to a bondfire last night in hell and it was beautiful.
>>
>>17849525

I note, most of the classical books on the black art tend to be less liberal with the inverted pentagrams, blood, skulls, and similar generic heavy metal album cover stuff.
>>
>>17849484

The effects can last for a few hours, or as long as you consent to having them last. Just ask the Demon using the Ouija board on the other side in hell to possess you or to stop possessing you and if you're respectful and they like you they will.
>>
>>17849441
>>17849473

What's in our collective societal futures? What will happen on a grand scale (global/universal). Will 'evil' win out over 'good' or does evil exist to make duality possible in this plane?
>>
>>17849502

Yes any Demon with a name or image on earth is an actual Demon in hell. Essentially what happens is they gain so much power in hell people recognize them on earth and can physically see them and speak to them using Witchcraft.
>>
>>17849534
There a million other invocation rituals that involve black candles and blood. people can use the same basics (blood and black candles) and then draw their own sigils or use whatever sigil they feel is right, if they have any basic experience in the occult and they would be better off for it instead of just relying on someone elses work

i see nothing wrong with trying this ritual out, but only a complete newb would learn anything from this
>>
>>17849552

Ahh, I agree actually. What we we're saying is that we were offended when you called our favorite witches spells generic.

I agree that everyone can and should make their own rituals. You sound like an excellently skilled mage. We're proud to know you.
>>
>>17849522
Hails. Thank you very much.
>>
>>17849530

We the Demons of hell can copy ourselves infinitely. We possess others while the Witch we're possessing currently remains the most possessed entity on earth or elsewhere.
>>
>>17849552

>I see nothing wrong with trying this ritual out

Really? Because it seems to me that, performed in earnest by someone with enough basic knowledge to make it work, it would do nothing more than open a gaping hole in one's defenses without really offering anything worthwhile. I can understand the impulse to reign in Hell, but if you're going to go that way, wouldn't you rather secure your ability to reign in your own power, rather than the goodwill of something with no real incentive to give you any?
>>
>>17849558
An important member of the Temple of the Black Light even told me once that I would be better off making my own Satanic rituals
I'm not affiliated with them, but I think that just goes to show how universally important that is
>>
>>17849491
For wisdom, being legit here, just ask God if you believe in all this stuff. James 1:5. It's not fast though, I'll tell you that rn. Sometimes you'll just randomly know, other times it'll be a bit. Pushing my luck here with answering you, but if you would have it, reading the bible and asking God for the ability to see what it actually means would help wonders, so long as you aren't deceived or fall into a trap.
>>17849493
You should know full and well everyone is blindfolded and can't read/see worth jack -.-
>>17849502
"Where two or more are gathered there I am also" You see, the kingdom of darkness basically works via counterfitting God. So thus, you gather up your peeps and summon those demons. There's also the whole "religion" and most people not believing in spiritual stuff, which really stinks it up for people trying to see past the veil.
>>
>>17849491

Being creating spells for yourself you don't have to become possessed to practice witchcraft. You can literally do anything with Witchcraft. As long as you believe your spells will work they will.

Just find several objects that represent the emotion and effect you're trying to achieve, light found candles and draw a sigil that represent the spell in the middle of a circle and say a few words asking the Demons of hell for their guidance and power to make your spell work.
>>
>>17849569
I think this ritual is fine as long as you have a clear idea of what your will, desire, intent and outcome for the ritual is
I wouldn't recommend just being possessed for the point of being possessed
>>
>>17849550
Cool. So is there something that Buer would prefer I do when contacting him to get him to like me more? What kind of gifts would he prefer?
>>
File: image.jpg (652KB, 2448x1648px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
652KB, 2448x1648px
>>17849398
Why do Canadians insist on ruining everything about reality?
>>
>>17849548
They don't know anything except their plans, what they excel at however is history and present. However as a prophet of God, I can tell you plenty about yourself/your past/your future if you would so have it! God bless you for wanting to know these things though.

Also, it's MUCH more complicated than this, but basically evil is here because we can't/aren't doing what's right, and the temptation/ the demons inciting us is basically to glorify. And damn, demons are FAST....
>>
How is the process for the possessed? You said that it was orgasmic for you.
>>
>>17849576
I don't understand how God could help with wisdom. To me, with wisdom comes knowledge, and Eve being punished for eating the apple makes me feel like I wouldn't truly be allowed to know and understand all things possible.
>>
>>17849595
I would take that opportunity to know about myself as perceived by you. Much appreciated.
>>
>>17849525
What get it you know mageek, stop trying so hard
>>
>>17849595
>as a prophet of God

I thought Mohammed was the final prophet of God? Did he forget one and send you?
>>
File: 3163725.jpg (215KB, 594x444px) Image search: [Google]
3163725.jpg
215KB, 594x444px
>>17849398
>We are Legion, and not the anonymous kind of Legion
>>
>>17849398

What's your relationship to other types of spiritual entities?
>>
>>17849398
Are you possessed by a faggot?
>>
>>17849598
God is about forbidding knowledge and order, while Satan and his Legions are about learning and disorder. Like hard discipline vs indulging in pleasures. Following God would not allow you to understand anything imo but you'd get protection.
>>
I was once possessed. By who?
>>
>>17849601
Fine, maybe there is more to this then what seems to be very basic. But I personally don't trust random sigils unless i know where it came from historically or in some cases if it came from an author that i have studied. A pentagram inside an evocation triangle looks good. Not sure what else is going on with this sigil though

I don't know why I would invert the candles, either. Maybe there is more to it, but I don't trust strangers
>>
>>17849583
I've got a desire that's pretty specific, I'm not sure how to accomplish this one. I wish to die a very special way. I wish to have a beautiful girl become infatuated with me to the point of kidnapping me and keeping me as a pet. How can I go about this? I know it sounds silly, but I've wanted it for so long it drives me crazy.
>>
>>17849398
So you are implying that one of the abrahamic religions is correct?
>>
File: Enlarge penis lust spell.png (15KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Enlarge penis lust spell.png
15KB, 220x220px
>>17849560

This is the sigil I suggest you use in your Penis enlargement ritual. Gather four Gather a bit of water, of earth, of wind being a open bowl and fire being a match. Draw the sigil in the image on a piece of paper or on the floor in chalk and then follow the remaining steps.

Place each respective object at each respective candle. In my rituals North is Queen Belial, West is Queen Water South is King Fire and west is Queen Wind.

Bow to each candle and ask the Demon they represent to enter your circle.

If you wish to add a blood oath that would make the ritual more powerful but it isn't necessarily required. Sit quietly or stand near the circle and say the following words

Knok Baroth Betu Barrock asenranoth while envisioning your penis growing larger and Conveying to the demons in the ritual that you are loyal to them.

If you followed the instructions and the Demons like you because you were polite you penis will become larger in one month.
>>
Is heaven and hell real?
>>
>>17849639

Seems to me it's a pretty clear continuation of the theme we see in the inverted pentagram. As that represents the inversion of God ruling over the created world, the inverted candle represents the material (the candle itself) being above the spiritual (the flame).
>>
File: 1447850508576.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1447850508576.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>>17849398
How about you prove it by doing something paranormal?

Oh wait you can't because this is a 14 year old's RP thread.
>>
>>17849621
Why can't I have both?
>>
>>17849599
Mmmk, so like it's my second time doing this over the internet (most the time it's IRL) And first time doing it for an anon. Anyways, what I saw was you (I didn't see you, just a representation of you) standing in the middle of a snowy field with a bunch of dark figures surrounding you, and I feel like this means right now you're at a place in life where you're pretty emotionally cold towards others. Either they ARE bad influences or you don't exactly look upon them in the highest light. Asking God who these people were I gathered that some of them were your friends/family, and if you would step out to actually KNOW (the good things about them) who they are you'd be a lot happier, even if it is difficult or leaving you feeling apprehensive at first. I also saw some winter gloves too, I figure that means you try to protect yourself when you try to deal with others or things outside of you.

I'll tell you more when I see more/ when I get back to it, it's just I don't wanna miss this thread/the opportunity to help others. God bless you and give you peace on your path.
>>
>>17849588

I just spoke with him. He asked us to let you know that an offering of your hair over a burning flame will be sufficient offering to him. It will garner his favor and build a relationship between you and Buer.

I suggest have a bowl of water present to represent life, dip a strand of your cut hair in the water and then burn it over the candle without putting out the candle with the water. One piece of hair will suffice.
>>
>>17849588

He also wishes for you to sell him a piece of your soul. 1% would be enough. I can instruct you on how to do so.
>>
>>17849574

I suggest you make your own rituals as well. But if you're a beginner and aren't exactly sure what to do it's always a good step to look at other peoples rituals and learn how they made theirs so you can follow maybe one or two steps they took. It basically gives you a general idea of how to build a ritual which is a good thing.
>>
>>17849639

The inverted candles represent the black path, the opposite of light.
>>
>>17849662

I understand the sentiment, but honestly, this is actually pretty spot on.

The next question answer at your leisure (or not at all), but I've had one consistent entity in my dreams/lucid dreams and she self identified herself as ishtar, this is over 15 years of my life (starting when I was 11). She took me to a gate and showed me a bevy of being trying to storm this black vieled threshold. Every dream I've had with her was an iteration of a destruction of a world (or this one) in seemingly different permutations of how it would happen.

Is this just an imagination thing, or is there some thread of reality I can tug at here?

Thank you for everything so far.
>>
>>17849642

I suggest you make a basic love spell, you can look up other peoples rituals and use them to build your own ritual. Using bits and parts of their rituals in yours to develop a ritual.

we could develop a spell for you but it would take some time.
>>
File: sPOOKY5.jpg (84KB, 406x293px) Image search: [Google]
sPOOKY5.jpg
84KB, 406x293px
Hey demon when I was a child I often saw a greenish image at the bottom of the stairs leading down to my basement. It would often move and hide around corners but never come up the stairs. I could never comprehend what I was looking at as it was always sort of hazy and inconsistent as if I was viewing it through a number of screens.

What the fuck was that demon?

pls respond
>>
>>17849646
Goddamn. Thank you, this is amazing
>>
>>17849418
Why is it necessary to perform a ritual to become possessed. Why can't I just say that I consent to it?

In fact. I consent to possession right now. I offer my body and mind to your services. Anything. Everything. Forever.
>>
>>17849643
Answer this please, it is a legitimate question.
>>
>>17849704

You're welcome, we meant east is Queen Wind by the way. it was a typo.

Would you like to exchange emails encase you need further help with the ritual?
>>
>>17849693
please do I really want a spell to get the love of a certain person.
>>
>>17849605
Pentecost, falling of the holy spirit, the veil at the temple being broken (connection to God being unveiled for all) etc. There are plenty of prophets. I'm not about to start anything here, but I'm just going to leave it at I do not know of Mohammed as a prophet.
>>17849598
Basically, here's some simple beginner stuff (like stuff you'll most likely get/receive right away) Holy spirits a helper, thus you get the "gut instinct" things. Like "I shouldn't be here" "that's not a truth" "This feels like the path I should take" etc. Hmm, knowing and understanding all things possible... You'll know what you need to know, and sometimes more. Way more sometimes. It comes and goes as the seasons do. Like, basically, I'm almost living a book right know, nearly everything I do is foreshadowing so if I pay attention I'll know what's coming up. Sometimes God just tells me stuff too. As for REALLY know and understanding all things possible, that's actually part of the deal, he hides, you seek. Lots of fun sometimes, and when the end of ages come then you can learn forever and ever.
>>17849621
Ayyy, I almost missed you. You understand more the closer you get to God relationship wise. The best way to explain God that I can think of right now, is that you follow on a set adventure and you get treasure for doing what's right/ what's planned. Most organized christians just buy fire insurance and don't start their adventure. There's plenty more to be said on this matter, but I'm keeping it short rn.
>>
>>17849655
I think we all do have both anon. Humans try to discipline themselves by following religions but always end up caving to pleasures and sinning.
>>
>>17849705

Say that out loud and we will possess you immediately. A ritual is helpful but not always necessary. Simply say you consent to being possessed by the Demons of hell once or twice a day for a week and your possession will grow strong.

If you cast our How to initiate a possession ritual your possession will be instantly made stronger.
>>
>>17849693
I promise you I have tried. Months and months, years and years go by and still nothing. Most of the spells I have seen don't have the strength I desire. You see I wish for the pull of the spell to eventually make her kill me out of jealousy. I may have misspoken when I said pet, I meant object of absolute affection and desire. No exaggeration or bastardization of love or lust would be too much. For her to view me as the whole world, and to desire me more and more each second, and come to the eventual conclusion that we need to die together immediately
>>
>>17849708
That would be awesome. My email is [email protected]

It's pretty big already, can I send you a pic incase you can use it to help me?
>>
OP, you're obviously way too psychotic to seek treatment now, but remember this: as soon as you realize that there's something terribly wrong with you, see a psychiatrist. The sooner you see one, the better the prognosis.
>>
>>17849705

You consenting in the way you did is a binding spell. You are now bound to the Demons of hell. You are possessed. The more witchcraft you practice the stronger the possession will become.
>>
>>17849714
>I do not know of Mohammed as a prophet.
Ok, let me rephrase my earlier question; are you implying that either judaism or christianity is correct?

Or at the very least, are you implying monotheism? I just got in the thread and don't feel like reading through it all.
>>
Hey guys, what can can you tell me about me?
>>
>>17849634
Hello? This happened to me. Who?
>>
>intentionally ignoring the questions that, if answered, could easily confirm legit or RPfag
>>
do you have any spells to make someone fall in love with you?
>>
Ok demons, I want to know. You said hell had a hierarchy. What rank would normal human who sinned and didn't repent have? I'm guessing simple sacrifical fodder, but it would be nice to know.
Also, how much would a soul be worth for you guys? Can I get a nice car? I just want to know. I like my soul and wont sell it.
>>
>>17849735
Whom*
>>
>>17849735

You were possessed by King Beelzebub.
>>
Aren't demons able to read the future and the past? Tell me something about my past so you can have some credibility
>>
>>17849721

I emailed you!
>>
You proclaim to possess a woman yet have filthy unkempt male nails. Stop pretending to be a demon.
t. a real demon
>>
I think something has been following me for a couple of years now. Can you tell it to fuck off for me? or do I have to tell it to fuck off and what is it? I'm pretty sure it's demonic but it doesn't scare me one bit.
>>
>>17849725
I don't feel any different.

How should I know I am a possessed?
>>
In the name of Jesus, OP is a faggot
>>
File: Sunflowers.jpg (2MB, 3229x1999px) Image search: [Google]
Sunflowers.jpg
2MB, 3229x1999px
nice
>>
>>17849714
Regarding your middle question, I feel as though there are far too many questions I have where a gut feeling would not satisfy. Many of my questions are purely academic, I can't see how I could arrive at any answers
>>
>>17849687
Yes! Thank you for basically telling me I heard God right. I was a bit worried desu. Whew.

Ok, so I'm just going to teach a bit about dreams here. Dreams are God's second or third attempts at communication. He actually talks all the time, but people can't hear/see/ ignore him. So, naturally with dreams being something we CAN'T ignore, demons will come and try to scare you out of them. There are also soulish dreams, but that's not of importance rn. Yes, they are trying to destroy this world, no, I don't think there's anything in that dream other than her trying to scare you/pre-occupy you with her instead of Him. I would suggest just asking God to take her away so you can have normal dreams, or you can try declaring/commanding her away. Not caring/ignoring works WONDERS as well when it comes to demons after you've recognized them. Oh, I just read you lucid dreamed. That's powerful. You can confront her, just do it normally or command her away in the name of God. I'mma extend my faith here and say if you tell her to leave in the name of God in my name, then she should go, you don't even need to believe. But yeah, choose how you wanna deal with it.

Asking God about it, I saw you taking an axe to a stump. There's a root to this issue and it would be better to start there. Seeing as how it's a stump, I don't figure this is gonna be easy for you to rid yourself of her anon. Whatever the problem is, you need to muscle it out, rip it up out of the earth/your life and make sure the roots follow. If you know what it is, you need to deconstruct it from the very recent all the way back to the bottom, like you would a domino tower.
>>
File: Order of nine angles.jpg (97KB, 565x565px) Image search: [Google]
Order of nine angles.jpg
97KB, 565x565px
>>17849741

It's hard for a human to understand our rank structure because we don't speak english in hell. We speak a multitude of Demonic Languages. For the entity we're possessing to understand our rank structure she asked us to base the rank structure of the Marine Corps rank structure because that rank structure is very staight forward.

Unless you do extraordinary things while you're alive you will come to hell as a private the lowest rank and be given the ability to gain rank meritoriously.

The entity we're possessing within our rank structure is the equivalent to the rank E-7 or Gunnery Sergeant. She is an NCO of hell, and non commissioned officer.

She the person who is writing this manages a Legion of hells troops and she is still alive. She gained rank because she has done extraordinary things for us that we can't speak of.

Have you heard of the Order of nine angles?
>>
are there any benefits to being possessed?
>>
>>17849743
Your pink journal is pretty gay you faggot, what will some of my blood and 16 ounces of my semen get me?
>>
Also, just letting you humans know that reading any of that shit aloud in your head is the exact same as saying it.

Don't fall for this lesser demons tricks.
>>
>>17849693
To establish bona fides, I ask you to see and state what I am. If you are legit (too legit to quit) then you will know why I seek to establish your validity. My question waits.
>>
>>17849755

In the beginning the possession isn't very strong because the Demons don't trust you completely yet. Do as I said and restate your consent to being possessed a few times a day for a week and cast my Possession ritual and your possession will grow noticeable and powerful in time.

It took the entity we're possessing years of teaching the Demons possessing her how to make her feel like she's possessed for her to be satisfied with the strength of her possession. We own her soul, her thoughts, her voice, and her body. She has no control over herself at all.
>>
>>17849740
>>17849778
yeah please give us a good spell to make someone fall in love madly with us
>>
>>17849770
Thank you, this has actually been preoccupying me for some time.
>>
Speaking as a spirit here, what do I stand to gain from sharing this body with some of you guys?
>>
>>17849755

It will feel like someone else is moving your body parts for you. when I move the entity we're possessing fingers to type it doesn't feel like she's moving them to her. It feels like the Demons are moving her body and speaking for her. It feels orgasmic being this controlled.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x2905px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x2905px
>>17849398
The guy that wrote this is possessed too.

You can feel his disgust and hate with every word.
>>
Opinion on E.A Koetting?
>>
>>17849799
>the canadian people
Lol'd right there
>>
>>17849398
Please kill yourself, you attention starved, roleplaying faggot.
>>
>>17849764
Mmm, I get it. Sorry, I didn't quite understand when you said what you did about wisdom and knowledge. I would say wisdom isn't quite what you want when it comes to purely academic. I myself would equate wisdom with what's good. I don't know of anything that'll give you knowledge asap, besides prophetic gifts, but those are ah.... Well, gifts of knowledge aren't frequent as they aren't asked for much, nor are they dolled out as an unrepentant gift (stuff God gives before salvation, because you need it to be you) very often. I've one that I'm not very in tune with, but basically if I stare at something long enough I know what's wrong with it. It's very easy with people, with machines/other stuff, it takes a while/bit. To be honest, knowledge isn't my strong suit any more, I've forsaken it in the pursuit of love and power. But yeah, gifts/words of knowledge would be what you're looking for on the God side of things, I do not know of the other side, but I figure you could make a bargain to get a demon to whisper facts/ ideas into your ears. Also, telling people what's wrong is like the lowest of the prophetic (or so I'm told) what's really up there is telling people the answer, regardless of knowing the question or anything before it.
>>17849727
I'm here to tell you God is out there, and that He's loving and wants everyone to know him. So yeah, monotheism ftw. I didn't want to start a flamewar/arguement that I wasn't going to be a part of/moderate, but I'll say it now, I'm of the persuasion muhammed was basically demon possessed and did all his stuff through that.
^I shouldn't have said that, someone's gonna get offended now. I almost assure it.
>>
>>17849799

We're actually not all that angry because hell is perfect. You can literally just fucking fly around. Like jump into the air and take off. There's infinite food, water, entertainment, orgasms. Hail Queen Lust.
>>
>>17849813
can you give us a spell to make someone fall in love with us? I really need one, please I am very very desperate here
>>
>>17849799
fucking canadians
>>
zieus nos kamos dae
>>
>>17849817
Offer to sell your soul. Maybe that'll get her attention.
>>
>>17849812
Whats god's name? YHWH? Jehovah?, what does he like to be called the most? Does he use synchronicity to guide us?
>>
>>17849813
Got any proof of that?
>>
>>17849745
Nah, not the future. They'll tell you about it, but they don't know it, they're just guessing. They know for REAL what's up with the past though!
>>17849778
>>17849776
I can't tell you how much they know, but they know some stuff for real. I figure the first one is a witch of some sort, brews with stuff and experiments. Not gonna bother going/trying any further than that.
>>
>>17849829

Jehovah is an attempt at pronouncing YHWH. The tetragrammaton includes only the consonants of the name, and the pronunciation was lost sometime after the destruction of Solomon's temple.
>>
>>17849772
i have this question too
>>
>>17849817

I also suggest you sell part of your soul to Queen Lust and ask her to reward you with the love of the one you seek.

Draw a pentagram on the ground in chalk or on a piece of paper with a writing utencil draw draw a heart in the center of the pentagram and place a picture of the one whose love you want on top of it. Light four white candles at the North South East and West access, sit in the circle and channel lust into your body. Say out loud that you consent to being possessed by lust and then say the person you want to fall in love with you's name 6 times while looking at the picture of her. Dip the picture in a bowl of water and drink the water to take her into your body and force her to fall in love with you.
>>
>>17849398
Tits or gtfo
>>
How can I destroy my soul? I don't want to go to heaven or hell, I just want it to all end when I die
>>
>>17849829
I don't want to be discredited here by saying stuff like this, but he goes by a lot of names, usually whatever people know him by. Some tribespeople would call him the God of the wind. I would suggest taking a gander at "Eternity in their hearts" to get the logic behind my reasoning.
As for synchronicity... Yeah! I was actually excited to read that and see you thought it. Buuut, it's not exactly synchronicity, and I would go further and elaborate the difference, but I don't know what's in your mind when you say synchronicity, plus it's been a while since I had last looked into that.

Also, a PSA for everyone. Demons are LYING SPIRITS. Not everything they say is true, take what they say with a grain of salt. I like that some of you guys are already doing that, but still. Let it be know, demons are liars. Would do spoilers to go on, but I'm kind of new and idk how. gonna go learn real quick.
>>
>>17849398
>I'll answer any polite and non rude question and if you ask nicely
Confirmed not from hell.

At least it's consensual.
>>
>>17849701

He was a house sprite. They're fairly harmless and rather shy actually. The reason he peaked around corners is because he had some cover around the corner. They shy creatures, draw a circle sit in it focus on that entity and call out to it in your minds eye. AKA think it's name "house sprite" six times and he'll come to you.
>>
>>17849844
"Consent to being possessed by lust"
Red flag right there man.
>>
So everyone who is in here and interested in our possession I would like to let you know one of the reasons I'm so powerful is because we sold our soul to lust at a young age.
>>
>>17849863

You under estimate how powerful and beneficial possession is.
>>
>>17849844
will this work right away?
>>
>>17849869

It will work within a few days.
>>
>>17849865
So, after she dies, what'll happen to her soul?
>>
>>17849840
^This too.
>>17849856
Soul is immortal bro. Get to living.
>>17849828
Souls can't be sold (AFAIK), but just letting a demon take up residence is usually good 'nuff.

zzz, looks like thread is dying. In it's dying moments, I gotta ask, if I opened up a prophecy thread some time/day/night, would you guys be interested? Gonna warn now, it'll be slow with only just me doing/dolling out all the words for people.
>>
>>17849873

Her soul is in hell right now, She will be coming to hell as soon as she dies. We own her soul, it is literally our property now. She will never get it back. Lust will keep it for eternity.
>>
>>17849875

Souls actually can be sold, We sold ours at a young age. It took several rituals but it works.

Why do you not believe in the sale of souls human?
>>
>>17849884
A dark occultist of old once said that you can't sell your soul to Satan because Satan already owns your soul
>>
>>17849856
>>17849871
>>17849873
Guys, souls can't be sold. Nor destroyed. The demons can still come along for the ride though.
>>
>>17849884
are there any good benefits for the human that sells their soul to you guys?
>>
How old am I op?
>>
>>17849884
Sorry for double post, I just didn't see my post come up, anywaaaayyyysss, it's because the soul isn't theirs to be selling. I mean, MAYBE, I can't think of any scripture rn to... actually, nvm. It could be legit. Sorry to guys I said you CAN'T sell your soul. It's just that it's possible to get it back >.<. I wasn't thinking about the courts of heaven and I assumed "Noooooo".
>>
File: connor is kill.jpg (40KB, 619x372px) Image search: [Google]
connor is kill.jpg
40KB, 619x372px
>>17849858
When I say synchronicity I mean coming to the realization that what you are seeing or experience is larger than a coincidence, but rather a sign to draw further attention of the person seeing the sign and look for some meaning to use as a means of guidance by analyzing that sign, hard to explain, but lets say for example hypothetically, I work at some specific job or type of field and drive a rare type of car, I go visit some family far away and maybe go leave while staying with that distant family to go get groceries or just buy somehting I need in general in that city or town, in that process, I meet someone who works in the same exact specific job I do and drives the same car, model, year, everything is exact, There is then either some instance where I am forced to interact with this person, and during that interaction I assume the purpose of that synchronicity was for me to learn something from that person I met and apply it to my life or give me insight about a specific quality about myself or my life through analysis of our dialogue or his character against mine.
>>
Mr demon, I have a serious question.
Do you desire destruction of earth humans or both? Would you invade us? Do you have PHYSICAL forms? And if so, can we harm them with conventional/religious weapons?
>>
>>17849903

We can provide you a numerous amount of awards. Riches, fame, good looks, charisma, confidence, sexual desire, power.

And you get the benefit of having a home in hell waiting for you to claim. You could have a Legion of women waiting to serve your every need, or men, if you're into that. You could gain that dream job you've always wanted. Anything.
>>
>>17849925
Is everyone in hell a dick?
>>
>>17849925
sounds temping but how can an insignificant human like me ever have that type of power and btw I am a female, I thought you would have known that being a demon and all.
>>
>>17849897

That's not true. At all. Souls can be sold and destroyed with Witchcraft.
>>
>>17849933

No they aren't they're incredibly kind because every there is either a Witch, A Mage or some other form of magic user including Demons.

It's pure bliss.
>>
>>17849939

Witchcraft paves the path for a multitude of achievements. Tell us what you desire and I'll explain further in detail.
>>
This interpretation of hell sounds JOS tier desu
>>
That's cool, but how bad is it there?
>>
>>17849948
>>17849944
>>17849940
Demonman, you say hell is bliss, which is all fine al dandy, but, what is heaven like? My guess is that you don't like it but id like an objective description
>>
>>17849910
Yeah, that's legit. Proverbs 16:9
"In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps."
That's the answer, but on the spot I'd add on to and interpret it as:
Said man decides he wants to go buy a car, The Lord decides he picks the same car as the person he's going to meet later.

That's just one of the ways God tries to get our attention, He speaks a lot more but 2 corinthians 4:4 "The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."
Basically, stan blinds us and makes us deaf so we can't see the things and events that lead us to God. Whether it be synchronicity or straight up seeing visions, most people are pre-occupied with things in their face. Philosophically speaking. Also, I see that you've climbed up a steep mountain and have reached the top. Now that you're there you're looking over the edge of the guard rails at the ocean below. What's on you mind? Looking around at everything below that you couldn't/didn't before, before going to the next height?... I hope that makes sense.
>>
>>17849951

What do you mean by bad?

>>17849949

To put it more bluntly hell is just a shitstorm of fucking orgasms. It's like having a billion bitches all wearing the cutest shoes sucking your dick at once.

Is that a better description?
>>
>>17849953

I don't want to talk about that place.
>>
>>17849956
What I mean by bad is eternal suffering and torture. Also is there any water in hell? And as a side question, how do you become a demon?
>>
>>17849398
Could you please tell me how to summon a succubus? Also how do i summon an ifrite? And what would the price be for that?
>>
>>17849418
Go figure, a complete load of shit. I've talked with them multiple times, Satan is too busy for small-time shit like this, Belial prefers to delegate, and Loki isn't the type of demon who does possessions, he just plays mind games.

>>17849436
Of course there are no instructions, it's incomplete and half of what you DO have is flawed shit that wouldn't work. The only thing it would accomplish is to double or triple the target's black chakra, at the cost of halving your own white chakra. It doesn't even protect against excess black chakra discharge.

>>17849493
Complete horseshit. If you were possessed by Satan too (which you're not) then HE would be the highest ranking demon, were it not for the fact that I momentarily forgot that HE ISN"T EVEN A FUCKING DEMON he's a fallen angel, so you would only get this one by with a technicality were it not for the contradiction with your first piece of bullshit saying you summoned three /demons/. As if that weren't enough, Belial is a dude, who's frankly a bit sexist and would peel your face off in spaghetti-thin strips for calling him a queen. Refer to this >>17849525 guy for that one.

>>17849534
Demons don't get offended that easily, they just laugh at the stupidity of humans fuckwad. If anything were to get them offended it would be my obviously flagrant verbal abuse aimed at you /if and only if it were true that you were possessed by anything more than an imp with delusions of grandeur/, further evidenced by your seeming inability to keep up with the proper personal and group pronouns.

>>17849550
That's just ignorant, the only reason a demon gets recognized here on earth is because of continued activity directly involving humans, because every demon is its own PR agent. As for the first part, that's only a technicality if you replace "is" with "was" and did the necessary astral research to know that </cont>
>>
This is what /x/ have become over the years. I really do hate ppl like you and hope that you do not reproduce, have a nice day
>>
>>17849956
I would rather become the omnipotent ruler of the universe when I die and the heavens and hell would bow before me, even Yahweh himself would tremble before my awesome power
>>
>>17849948
I want to gain the love of a man. I am a simple witch that does basic spells here and there nothing out of the ordinary, I also do some divination. But I am nothing special. I noticed the spell you gave the other anon but I already tried something like that and it didn't work. I want something powerfully accurate.
>>
Anyway to actually prove you're possessed? I'm just curious. I have some rather dark and fucked up thoughts. I wouldn't mind acting as a human conduit.
>>
>>17849925
If I were to sell my soul, would I still have to practice witchcraft? See, this is what I don't understand, so who exactly would I sell my soul too? What would they do with my soul? Why is my soul so important? Will I have any freedom in hell? Since I practice witchcraft aren't I already going to hell according to your later posts? if so, whats the difference between a witch who has sold their soul and one who hasn't, in hell I mean.
>>
>>17849973

You sound like a very angry sad little man.

You don't know anything about my Witchcraft.

Keep your ignorant opinions to yourself.

Your personality is cancer and all of the Demons possessing us don't like you now.

:)
>>
>>17849427
Kill yourself autist
>>
>>17849988

I'm going to curse you.
>>
>>17849988

If you ever come to hell we're going to torture you.
>>
>>17849998
Why will you torture us though?
>>
>>17849925
Oh boy, she ain't lying about sexual desire. I'm tempted to tell a story bout a girl who got a jezebel spirit (seductress/controlling) attached to her when she was younger and how she just about F'd up my walk with God. When I denied her she was miserable and went and dragged an old man (comparitively, at the time she was jail bat) and they were miserable together till I came along and told her that's messed up. Sorry bout sharing, twas a bit depressing, but yeah, she ALWAYS had a boyfriend and just about everyone that saw her thought she was attractive, despite her... not being THAT attractive normally.
>>17849940
Depends on what you mean by destroyed. I knew a guy that was into witchcraft, and boy was he good at it. As he got closer to me he renounced it, and then someone ripped away his power centers, it hurt, but I prayed for his pain to leave (it did) and then he went on his marry way. I also figure depression would be a form of a soul being destroyed. I figure there's always a bit left, either that or it can be restored from practically nothing, having gone through both depression and psionics myself. I don't do psionics anymore btw.

Huh. How bout that. You're right again. The soul CAN die. Can find that in Ezekiel 18:4.
Makes sense you'd know these things better than I desu ;)
However, isn't it also true that if one truly repents and truly wants their soul back they can take it to the courts (ideally with a prophet/apostle) and get Jesus to just throw blood over it and get it back?
>>
>>17849427
i need to find seven saints candles
>>
God damn it...
>>
>>17849973
Le sigh, this guy also knows some stuff, but I'm not well versed in his field so yeah... However, to me they're all just demons.
>>17849953
I'll talk bout heaven. I can also refer some books (The Final Quest by Rick Joyner) your way that are totally awesome and give good examples. Just tag me back with specifics and I'll answer as I can.
>>
how do i make an altar for this
>>
>>17849998
>>17849993
Please do

I really cant wait to have you torture me when my body dies and I no longer can sense pain via nerve endings

Shit this sounds terrifying I hope I don't go to hell ;xxxx
>>
>>17850024
>trying this hard not to act scared
>>
>>17849955
Can you give me an interpretation like that guy with the stump and axe too? Ask him for one about me please
>>
>>17849398
Oh gosh...
these niggers roleplay so hard
there is only one devil and he's a tentacle monster who uses dead corpses as puppets to shill for his cause
"legion" only represents how many fucking lizards/devils/zombies this nigger is
and it isn't always consensual, no pun intended... but this nigger will kill people in hospitals and save their bodies alive hoping and praying their souls pass on so he can play in their bodies.

They all have one mind as is noted in The Revelation 17:13...

And it probably doesn't feel amazing because you'd have a giant tentacle in your ass lol
>>
>>17850025
I'm terrified right now bro

Completely mortified

I can sense demons in the vicinity already
>>
Is there any way to chance my physical appearance? Height, eye color, build, things of that nature.
>>
Wow, you people are a bunch of delusional fags. I thought playing pretend was for kids?
>>
>>17850035
Plastic surgeon, you ugly fuck
>>
>>17850037
>implying
>>
>>17850036
I thought being this new was impossible these days
>>
>>17850032
Those aren't demons, it's just the bricks you're shitting. xD
>>
>>17850048
Aw, bitch baby mad that I called him out? Truth hurts, doesn't it?
>>
is there any way for u to make my body stronger/give me powers? like mind control, telekinesis, or even looking into the future for a few seconds. can i share a body with a demon? could he be like an imaginary friend/guardian?
>>
>>17850051
Sorry dude I only talk to certified official demon master 3000's such as OP

U r not worthy
>>
To any and all of the witches or people asking for love spells, I'm available, and I'll sure as fall madly in love with you. :$ hmu. Male, pansexual. I just have no hope.
>>
>>17849418
>Hail Loki
>No Arioch
Pff, no blood and souls for you, Legion
>>
>>17849973
</cont> sometimes a demon will retire and pass on the mantle of their name and sigil to a younger demon who would rather carry on the legacy of an existing name than try to forge one of their own.

>>17849558
Nice backpedal shitwit.

>>17849566
Wrong again, every demon has a limit of you far they can reach, and half the time their ranking is a near-direct representation of how far they can stretch, which is also why all it took for me to know you're full of shit is to go to one of the demons you claim is possessing you and ask if they're possessing some ass-tickling faggot on 4chan.

>>17849646
Three female energies and one male for a male enhancement ritual? If I thought you were misinformed before, even if I gave you the benefit of the doubt, THIS would definitely put the cum-flavored frosting on the carrot-dick cake. You're calling on elements that don't do shit without solid direction and only one demon who's specialty is nowhere near body modification. If you want a bigger dick you'd have more luck with Genyriph, but he'll do it by boosting your testosterone to dangerous levels and probably damage your ability to produce it naturally, so you'd just get a bigger dick that barely works, and a huge anger problem. And he's probably your BEST bet with something that shitty, or you'd have to go to a pro like Leviathan with something waaaay better than that.

>>17849662
THIS fucker is legit, and they're only half (self) trained.

>>17849717
>>17849725
If this had even an iota of truth, I'd be a walking wellspring of hellfire by now, considering I tried that shit when I was 13 with no results since. Every single bit of power I have came from working my ass off to understand how this shit worked. You tried to take a shortcut and got played.

>>17849723
Seconded.

>>17849771
There are only three demonic dialects, Formal, Ritual, and Plain, so you're pretty much a moron. As for the ranking system, it's a tier system with humans at the bottom. </cont>
>>
>>17850061
if you're FTM then you would be my ideal guy
>>
>>17850061
>being this desperate
just kill yourself, faggot
>>
>>17850073
Lol, I've actually tried. But i failed. Which shows how much of a fuck up i am.
>>
>ITT: roleplayers arguing to determine who is the biggest delusional autist
>>
>>17850072
Unfortunately, i am not :(
>>
>>17850071

Interesting, you seem to know your stuff Anon. Would you mind enlightening us some more?
>>
>>17850077
Use a gun, scrub. Or stop being such a co-dependent bitch, then maybe you could accomplish something in your life besides roleplaying on 4chan. Not going to be happy with someone else unless you're first happy with yourself. If your happiness is dependent on another person, then your doomed to misery since they can (and in all likelihood, will, eventually) take that away by leaving.
>>
>>17850018
How is it? Heaven, I mean.
Is it like a pristime city? Clouds and gates? Just a perfected version of my life?
If I am there, will I see my deceased acquintances?
Can I [spoiler]play vidya[/spoiler] in heaven?
>>
>>17850026
Yeah, sorry, I just assumed you would understand.
Anyways, in this particular vision height=understanding. The hill was very steep, so I'll bet this was a thing that you practically just stumbled upon/got to or heard of. (There wasn't much left to right, graph wise, a big jump up.) I really don't think the steepness represents difficulty too, but it could. There's a guard railing there to keep you from falling, but there isn't much room for advancement in the exact same direction either. I bet the top of the hill is a place of vision, like a vantage point. I'll bet you you're looking down because you don't know where to go next for the next enlightenment/ step of knowledge or wisdom. Also, you've got wings but you don't know it, you probably have a gift in discernment or prophetic, I also feel like it's time for you to take a leap and use them once you realize that you've got them. You might plummet at first, but after you learn how to fly you'll see the next island in the distance, and it'll have a higher vantage point, from there you'll see other places to go to.
Some things to know... the eagle is usually represented when it comes to prophets, and thus your wings probably represents a gift in the spirit. You should find some prophets and look into learning how to prophesy/get into the bible, if you want to advance without going into the occult/weird stuff. You've got a good future ahead of you if you take this route, I assure you. The start is always hard though, so don't give up if you choose to take it and fail for a while at first. I myself could probably best be described as third wave charismatic/non denominational in case you wanna know. I'll be here for a while longer if you've more questions. I feel like you learning about synchronicity was ironically part of God's synchronicity and He wants more for you. My story is just a tiny bit similar.
>>
>>17850093
It's funny because you say that, but here are, also following this thread, probably playing along. We all deserve death.
>>
>>17850100
Mr prophet, what do you need to have a vision of someone? I know for a fact I cant, but maybe you can explain me a little about this
>>
what happened to miss demon?
>>
>>17850121
The stupid autist got raged out his own thread
>>
>>17850100
Well after further consideration I get it now, the hill represents spiritual knowledge passed down from my parents, and the guard rail is to hold me from possible decadence, the wings as I see are my potential, I know I have the potential to be a famous successful entertainer, (wont specify) its one of those things you can just tell if you have it or not. But in leaving that hill, I leave its safety and vantage point of being able to see from above and from safety and its true, I don't know whether to stay in the safety of morals or jump into my passion and start paying my dues while I am still young, because I don't want to play it safe my whole life, especially while I am still young and never discover my true potential or chase my dream. I have been conflicted about this for a long time and still am, I know I have to make a decision soon and cant please both parties, So it's my being neurotic and meticulous that keeps me thinking about choosing the right path, but the truth is no matter how I weigh things out there's no "everybody wins" scenario.
Why do you say your story is similar i'd like to hear
>>
>>17850035
Yup, but accepting yourself is better >.>
>>17850057
Yeah, wiccan friend I mentioned earlier in thread was chubby but could knock over a muscly dude twice his size.
>>17850071
Yeaaahh bro! I'm only 17 and have only been trained for like...about a month's worth of time altogether? Only known God for bout a year? It's tons of fun, I def. recommend if you ever want something new. The self part mainly comes from not having many opportunities to prophesy over people outside of church. Everyone's like "Nuuh I don't want prayer."
Plz, we're in the bible belt.
>>1750099
Pearly gates, streets paved with gold, angels stand what seems far apart until you see them spread their wings, God in the center providing all the light, people glowing according to how righteous they were, etc. and that's just the CITY of God! There's also a mountain I know of too, where each ledge represents a biblical truth. There are certain levels where you'll find cool stuff too. Inside of it is about as lavish as you can get. On top of it is the tree of life. Also, a lot of this stuff can change depending on how mature you are in your relationship with God. The angels could look nice and innocent when you start, but then later look super serious and yet still loving as you develop. Oh yeah, Joy and love everywhere in the city too. Make a full walking circle around God and you'll receive a random revelation that'll make you wanna make another lap. Tbh, I don't actually know too very much about heaven, just those things and some more.

Some questionable stuff: You enter one at a time into the city.

Other things that I didn't think of: There's a courtroom too, you'll see Abraham and other important elders there. There's like 24 thrones there too I think. As for games... Yeah, kind of. If you count picking up orbs and going through what Jesus/ some saints went through to receive impartations as "games." You'll see other dead ppl you knew, but you wouldn't know them as they were on earth.
>>
I want the demon girl back... Prophet guy is kind of boring
>>
>>17850101
No, I'm here because I'm bored, and figure if I call out delusional, pretend playing man-children for what they are, they might get a fucking clue and start to do something with their lives.
>>
>>17849398

How many d20s does she have to roll each turn to resist posession?
>>
>>17850185
he's also just another christcuck shill. When will the faggots learn that /x/ isn't a platform to fucking preach their cult?
>>
>>17850191
thiss!! I agree with this, I hate christians they are like guys with erect penises always trying to shove it down peoples throats
>>
my host did ur ritual and now hes possessed by a demon of hate

man oh man am i angry
>>
>>17850071
</Cont> As for being equivalent to a gunnery sergeant, that's just preposterous. The highest rank a human can get as part of the faction of hell is still just barely equal to the lowest rank a demon gets straight off the bat, because as far as they're concerned our lives are just boot camp.

>>17849776
This dude right here gets it.

>>17849782
As if a demon needed to trust a tool to use it effectively. Its not as if they would give a fuck about your well being any more than they might care about keeping a powersaw in good shape.

>>17849844
Lust and love are two waaaay different things, and asking for possession from a demon focused on Lust is just an inevitable catastrophe, even if you managed to get some minor love it will be consumed by your need to cheat for satisfaction.

>>17849986
Actually, I'm mostly just bored and mildly irritated that people are getting suckered into stupid shit because of idiots like you, and since I have an extensive freelancing career with all the factions acting as an intermediary, every time some idiot does something stupid it fucks with my business, so I try to nip it in the bud. As for your witchcraft, reading Liber 777 doesn't make you a chaos magician any more than asking to be possessed makes you knowledgeable about possessions. This shit isn't opinion either, and I fully invite you to try and fuck my shit up if you think you've got the juice to do it. Hell, if you don't come at me, I'll probably just come after you and fuck up all your deals just to make more business. As for cancer, I'm way more like a virus than a cancer jizzwaffle, I spread and infect, not multiply and subsume. If the demons you think are in your head were so easily offended that my calling them out led them to insult me back rather than prove me wrong, they aren't much of an example of demonkind.

>>17850024
This dude is kekworthy

>>17850092
I'll set up a new thread if I get a few more requests and start with the sigil of ameth </cont>
>>
File: zxcvz.jpg (90KB, 1178x1300px) Image search: [Google]
zxcvz.jpg
90KB, 1178x1300px
>>17850198
this is me you can see just how gosh darn mad i am
>>
I just want to know what the fuck happened to /x/ , It's shit now. Anyone know where I can go to actually get some decent shit and not this retarded rp faggotery?
>>
>>17850199
do you have any effective love spell then?
>>
So you know, I accepted Satan something like a month ago, when's the moment you faggots are going to do all this fucking shit you're threatening me with?

Can help you with an excuse, dunno, I can treat you like an inanimate object in a public place so you actually have an excuse?

I mean, you never needed an excuse when I actually was under the power of the devil, what gives? XD

So yeah, when sub-piles of diarrhea like these "people" claim Satan is evil and your enemy, you go and accept Satan as your Saviour so you are forever cleansed and inmune to sin, let's see them try anything funny EVER AGAIN.
>>
Hmm. Nothing really, other than to know they exist. It's like a muscle, really, I started by asking God for one word about someone, wrote down the first thing that came to mind, and built up from there. It's easier over other christians, as I'm not pre occupied with thinking "Will they receive the word(the vision and interpretation I give them)? Will it be accurate?" and it seems easier over the internet rn because I can't see the darkness on a random non christian.... Not that christians are always bundles of light and joy either. Most are immature desu. Oh, and yeah, you can. Just need to exercise your hearing from God capabilities to that level.
>17850171
Yeah, I'd say go for it, pray that God keeps you safe, because if you miss it, well, it isn't going to be fun for a while. It's a good thing you understood the vision though, sometimes I'll give a word (vision) and not know what it means, but the person I tell it to will. Makes more sense the way you described it, what with having to fly between the islands (places of resting.) I say mine is a bit similar because my adventure also started out with learning about synchronicity.
>>
8ch maybe but its slow as fuck, 420ch is mostly drug influenced paranoia too>>17850205

>>17850199
Haha thank you for finding me 'kekworthy', my friend.

Do you scary demons of hell indulge in devious sexual acts by any chance?
I sure hope hell is fun and i can fulfill my sexual bdsm-oriented desires there ;Dddd
>>
>>17850199
</cont>
>>17850135
HAHAHA FUCKER if true, my mission is complete.

>>17850177
See? Told ya.

>>17850185
Yeah, but that's why I'm just spouting random profanity, keeps things interesting.

>>17850198
See? this shit always goes wrong.
>>
>>17850207
Just ask me :$ I'll love you forever :$:$
>>
>>17850216
I posted a troll thread on 420chan and literally had fucking cops at my door for it. never been back to that gay cop calling place since
>>
>>17850226
lmao srs? I haven't been on there for years and only posted a handful of times
>>
Shut up, idiot
>>
>>17850185
Yeah, I think demon girl got ran out by dude that actually knows what's up in the spirit realm. Ask him stuff instead if you're here for jollies I guess, I can't guarentee he sticks round for you guys though. If he makes a thread I'mma peace out, I just came here because demons make me feel STRONK b/c I know they ain't jack. I also appear in dream interpretation threads sometimes I just don't throw a name up. If thread dies... Cya guys.
>>
>>17850243
so the spell isn't legit? anyone that could hook me up with a legit love spell...
>>
>>17850207
As a matter of fact I do. Get some star anise and grind that shit till the oils start burning your sinuses. Make a tea out of it and add whole lavender blossoms while steeping until it stops burning your sinuses to inhale the steam, then get all the gunk out and toss it. separate the tea into two halves, put one half in the fridge (for use the next day) and focus on loneliness over the other until a single tear drops into it, then drink it after saying "I drink my loneliness that I may see what I am missing for what it is" three times. You should get some crazy dreams, then the next day use a single drop of blood in the cold mix and say "I need only attract my other half, that they see what they are missing within me" three times before pouring it out on your doorstep. I give it 3 days before you meet someone that seems like the perfect friend, up to you to make a move
>>
>>17850233
Wish I wasn't serious

I'm usually pretty careful on even 4chan nowadays
but i used to post all kinds of crazy artistic works of fiction without any problems

fucking stoner faggots calling the cops on me
>>
Nah man. I feel that /x/ is officially dead on all *Chans. The era has ended. Unfortunately.
>>
>>17850258
what about a spell to make someone fall in love with you?
>>
>>17850216
All the fucking time, you should see the crazy-ass drugs they have. They have astral versions of everything on earth, then some crazy fucking hybrids that wouldn't be possible here. Like feeding a cow nothing but weed and using the resulting cowpie to grow shrooms watered with lsd. shit gets fucked up. Guro ain't got shit on some of hells depths
>>
>>17850257
Just said one here
>>17850258
Seriously, >>17850267
it doesn't work that way, best bet is MAYBE if you can get them to drink the other half instead of pouring it out, but its just as likely to change you that way as to actually do anything to them
>>
>>17850270

Guro? What the flying fuck could be possibly worst?
>>
>>17850257
Pshh, idk about spells. The only "magic" stuff I ever did was psionics, and that's a whole nother can of worms. It could be, it could also not be. Ofc I've gotta throw down the obligatory "everyone has a specific person for them" though. I would suggest just waiting for the right person to come along, and don't let the romanticism of romance get to you. You don't need a gf/bf to be validated and feel secure in this world, so if co-dependency is your thing I'd suggest staying off it/getting off it. Taking off prophet nametag cuz I'm not doing it anymore unless requested to. If you're thinking of a specific person... that's something else.
>>
>>17849398
Okay mate I have a question.

What do you guys in hell think of us over at /pol/?
>>
>>17850287
I'm thinking of a specific person... so what could I do there, I've been thinking about using goetia for it but I am still trying to look for some other alternatives.
>>
>>17850285
Have you ever seen someone eviscerate themselves and fuck their own intestines?

Alright dudes, I'm starting a new thread.

>>17850297
>>
>>17850303
Imo, just a quick glance in the spirit I'm thinking let em go, the relationship is bad news in the end, but if you insist on making this work go check out this guys thread, as control over others/ manipulation is LITERALLY witchcraft. Which is pm the opposite of my domain.
Said guy who posted thread >>17850304
And with that, I'm out. If you guys ever want prophesy.... Start up another stupid demon thread to bait me into /X/ if I happen to be online kek. Peace! (like legit, that person will take you offtrack of your life.)
>>
>>17850205
Fuck finding somewhere else, help clear this place out. I've seen two RPing tripfags ragequit after an anon started telling them to an hero over and over again. Other anons joined in, and it wasn't long after that. The second one raged so hard, he start shitposting in every active /x/ thread, the anon following him to each one to say again, "kill yourself", until the faggot got b&

don't forget to sage
>>
>>17850270
There's nothing worse than guro or scat my friend.

>>17850354
this

we need more oldfags being active and crashing these shitty useless threads

I've been browsing /x/ for years and have only posted a handful of times, I guess it's time to contribute :^)

I think he took his trip off then left:

>>17849993
>>17849998
>>17850025
>>
>>17850390
No kidding, I hate that nonsense but if you hang out in the wrong parts of hell you see some shit you don't like
>>
>>17850390
>giving a shit if a thread is shitty on a fucking chinese cartoon forum
>taking it this seriously

also, bump
>>
>>17849436
Do the pickle jar lids get stuck for you too?
>>
>>17850396
I'm not the one pretending to be a demon, lmao.

Also this board is nothing compared to /o/, check that out if you want to see shitposting.
>>
how bad is hell?
>>
>>17849540
caste and bonfire

i hope your host has a high wpm to excuse all these typos
>>
Oi m8t so this fucking cunt m9t he was yapping about he wus gunna wack me wen I went down with the red guy m8t so I told that hag to fuck off and she fucking said she'd torture m8, m8t my fukeen sides m8t this fat bitch and the only thing she's gunna have a slah from my big ol cock m8t and her little Ratbags or whatever the fuck the hags call them, those cunts are gunna get a whole foot up their tight cunts because they're all a bunch of a' soft cock bum bandits
>>
>>17850410
No you are the one who thinks it's an important issue that people are doing this on your 4chan

Holy shit, people are lying on the internet? stop the fucking presses
>>
>autists thinking they are smart for calling out and arguing with an obvious troll

An old saying comes to mind...

NO FUCKING SHIT SHERLOCK!

Fuck, you fags are dumb
>>
Why are you guys still posting in this thread?
Just let it die, demon girl left and you're just IM'ing each other over the board at this point.
>>
>>17850430
>he's getting heated over anonymous posts

hey how's being a demon? lmaoooo
>>
>>17849398
Any rituals of a Vampiric persuasion??
>>
>>17849398
you looking for any help?
>>
File: Black_Large_Collective_Symbol_.jpg (42KB, 727x727px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Large_Collective_Symbol_.jpg
42KB, 727x727px
>>17849398
I have a question: Can jet fuel melt steel beams?

(just joking, my real question is, can you create a symbol that can control someone else's life, like the one on the picture?)
>>
>>17849398
>I'm severely possessed

More like 'severely disabled' you autistic fag
>>
>>17850862
Abit harsh, Name stealer.

OP probably is slightly mental though.
>>
Is there a way to live forever?
>>
>>17851063
Not sure he can help you with that.
>>
>>17849398
anon let me fuck your mind up. your possessed by the 72, who are also angles. did i blow your mind "demon"
>>
File: 1466920930165.jpg (82KB, 750x774px) Image search: [Google]
1466920930165.jpg
82KB, 750x774px
>>17851078
He might.
>>
Can I sell my soul for money/fame? Is so, how. - also, is my soul worth more if I'm a bad person, or good? Or does it not matter.
>>
File: 1462733152001.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462733152001.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
>>17849771

>The entity we're possessing within our rank structure is the equivalent to the rank E-7 or Gunnery Sergeant. She is an NCO of hell, and non commissioned officer.

This is the gayest thread I've ever seen on /x/.
>>
Qadishat alahoo qadishat hayeltono qadishat lomoyotoo. Itrahan aleyein.
>>
>>17849398
Why people make these type of threads?
It's not even fun anymore, it's just pathetic.
Kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>17849398
this is the gayest thing i have ever read
>>
blah just when it was getting good the christ fags had to ruin the fun with their bible dicks
>>
I want proof missy
>>
>>17849398
Alright t, find me, I dare you.
>>
>>17849652
/thread
>>
demon lady pls come back :/
>>
Prophet anon, you still here? Can you read me/give me advice?
Am I on the right path?
Prove it's you by telling me something only I would know, if that's in your power.
>>
occult threads like this should be on /sci/ because paranormal basically means it's bullshit
>>
File: shaky skellybones.jpg (14KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
shaky skellybones.jpg
14KB, 223x226px
>>17849398
so hell is real? oops. rip.
>>
>>17853596
You beat off onto the sigil and ruined everything.
>>
>>17853639
Oops.
>>
File: 1465972626961.jpg (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1465972626961.jpg
17KB, 200x200px
>>17849398
>I'll answer any polite and non rude question
the demons will answer polite and non rude question
>>
>>17853639
Well, my apologies
>>
You guys are all such fags.
>>
File: Lam.jpg (44KB, 345x467px) Image search: [Google]
Lam.jpg
44KB, 345x467px
>>17849398
Why did he contacted me?
Why are you all so invested in me?
>>
>>17849522
Dude. Can you put a spell on me where I lose weight and get a big butt? Also, what is it like there?
>>
>>17849983
Depends on kind of thoughts
>>
>Possession feels amazing.

To whom? The physical vessel these 'demons' lay claim to?

To even say that in the manner you did proves to me anyways, that you are not possessed and just a deluded tard.
>>
>>17849398
are you able to know the future?
>>
Basically this is a thread for OP to feel special about herself and get attention because she doesn't get enough 'special snowflake attention' from real people.

Bitch you're the same decaying organic matter as everyone else, stop being such a narcissist and maybe you wouldn't confuse your own thoughts for those of 'demons'.

People like you are the worst.

Only a fucking retard would think that a women possessed by a legion of demons would come and shit post on 4chan and answer our questions. So ridiculous.

Send your fucking demon legion after me, I dare you.
>>
>>17849662
Tell me something about myself please. Im very interested in this
>>
I can't buy into this whole magic thing. it seems like with all theology, it's just people and their willpower. I want to become old and wise and conjure fire from my bare hands. Where can i go find books to teach me how to do that?
>>
>>17853936
If you want to conjure fire, start here http://www.wikihow.com/Become-a-Magician but everything else is willpower. I've been trying to get something better for ages, and unless/until I manage to do so, you're fucked
>>
File: Duh_Debel.jpg (152KB, 1920x1278px) Image search: [Google]
Duh_Debel.jpg
152KB, 1920x1278px
Hey, you! Yes, you! Try our FREE trial for demon-possession! Lasts a lifetime! Highly recommended!

Damning Souls™! ABSOLUTELY FREE! LASTS A LIFETIME!
>>
someone follow instructions and post results im too lazy
>>
what's stopping some one from just drawing a devil's trap or some shit around themselves and then doing the consent thing?
>>
So now there are demons posting on paranormal. Thats when you know summer is in its zenith. Everybody is talking about demons the devil and magic. People are scared shitless of those ideas about malevolent invisible and unknown spirits and that what makes them also appealing. Thats why some people take it to far and start to believe their own bullshit. All this can be through the placebo effect plus a good deal of obsession. Eat a dick
>>
>>17849398
Is possession temporary? If I do it can i have my hair grow back? What if I want to make some contract for power political and social. What if I wanted to be famous, could I make the same deal as Robert Downy Jr?
>>
>>17849418
What are blood alters?
>>
>>17849398
does christianity do any real limiting to your powers?

I guess what is your reaction to the bible and the cross?
>>
>>17849896
Get a name because that's my kind of fellow
>>
>>17849398
why are you such a f_g_ot
>>
Do y'all prefer demon or daemon
>>
File: HEowKBR.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HEowKBR.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>17849398
Are split personalitys a form of a demon that has possessed you but can't fully control you?
>>
File: 1467011482199.jpg (97KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
1467011482199.jpg
97KB, 792x558px
>>17849652
>>
>>17855127
It can be as fractured as intrusive thoughts or as organised as a separate personalised entity who steps in and assumes control. With the latter you may regain control quickly or slowly or never. You can wake with total recollection, some recollection or none at all of what transpired.

If it happens to you there will ALWAYS be some tells.
Nobody is able to control something without it becoming aware of what you are doing.
>>
>"Roleplay sure is fun guys"
>>
Who are the enemy of the demons and why do you fight?
>>
File: Dag9.jpg (1MB, 1536x1484px) Image search: [Google]
Dag9.jpg
1MB, 1536x1484px
Ahaha are you guys serious right now? This is absolutely retarded.
>>
I'm gonna rip and tear you fuckers
>>
ATAH GIBOR L'OLAM ADONAI
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.