[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goetia Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

I would be fascinated to hear true stories of interactions with the Goetia Demons.

Successes and Failures.
>>
Nobody??
>>
They dont talk if you dont ask them to.

They will assume you can communicate through gnosis based on your actions.

I figured this out when I asked for verbal communication then this observation was communicated through gnosis.

Malphas.
>>
>>17849110
Are they hostile or indifferent to us?

Or do they wish to be contacted?
>>
File: ferdinand-ladera-forest-wisp.jpg (457KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ferdinand-ladera-forest-wisp.jpg
457KB, 1600x800px
>>17849114
I cant say honestly, towards me benevolent with slight annoyances used to convey certain things.
>>
>>17849130
I'm very on the fence about them.

What were they doing before King Solomon began to contact them?
>>
>>17849065
What are their intentions, surely christianity may have painted them too harshly. Do they (or some) like helping? Or is it for personal gain?
>>
>>17849157
I accidentally summoned sitri as a horny teenager once. I didn't even know he was there until I fapped and my vision became white. I assumed he left after he took someone my sexual energy. The guy's pretty chill, wasn't even mad.
>>
>>17849110
I'm not sure you know what gnosis means.
>>
>>17849178
Sitri interests me very much. There are many I would like to pursue as sexual partners.

What is the best way to earn his favor?
>>
>>17849170
I feel it's a combination of personal gain and that perhaps some higher power compels them
>>
>>17849065
So i dont know if im just a sensitive faggot but when ever i do any form of meditation or trying to contact something my, i dont know how to describe it my eyebrowl locks up like im squinting? I was laying in bed in a trance basically thinking nasty thoughts about my cousin who tldr had pretty much used me for black magick and pretty much left me stranded in a bad situation

So that happened to me trancing thinking about killing him and i felt something basically take all that energy (auto correct; an edgy) away. It felt good but im afraid i might of tried unknowingly fed something to unleash something against someone more skilled then me :3
>>
>>17849228
That type of thought attracts many different negative entities besides the Goetic demons.

You didn't unleash anything yet but have a care doing those meditations with out the appropriate precautions.
>>
>>17849252
It kinda just, happened.
Literal erroneous discharge from the military do to trancing out and sleepwalking.
>>
Why do good threads get ignored and crappy threads linger for days?
>>
>>17849315
Literally the most active thread right now is black man with hitler picture in his room while his original question is being ignored
>>
Sitri is a bitch nigga and screwed me over big time. Stay away from him if you can, there are others more willing to help honestly and with similar powers.
>>
>>17849065
I really don't understand summoning demons or any non-human entity. I don't understand what they want with us. Does that make sense?
>>
All demons want to lead you to hellfire with them. No matter what they say or do, it is a ruse. They are beings of hate, everything they touch eventually turns to shit.

Abandon magick, or you will be cast into the pit.
>>
>>17849408
I am so glad you wrote that

I needed to hear that anon

God bless you
>>
>>17849408
Hail Satan! May all that we prosper be lain at the bosom of our dark Lord.
>>
>>17849408
Huh.. Really makes you think
>>
>>17849185

Different person, but I doubt you know given that you can't derive from the context that he was talking specifically about the esoteric tradition that Aleister Crowley followed.
>>
>>17849157
Being based gods, and a few were being not so based gods.

Solomon was a polytheist. Though the bible changes the other gods into demons it does also say he was a polythiest, so he likely regarded them as gods.
>>
>>17849408
You know they built holy of holies in the same narrative your referring to.
>>
File: 1457402644110.jpg (22KB, 254x200px) Image search: [Google]
1457402644110.jpg
22KB, 254x200px
Could you all just put religion aside or stop getting off topic and actually post what the OP was asking for.
>>
>>17849065

There was a little bit in Black Lodge of Santa Cruz.
>>
>>17852383
go on anon?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.