[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (264KB, 1073x1033px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264KB, 1073x1033px
What does it mean /x/?
>>
File: image.jpg (392KB, 1536x1471px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
392KB, 1536x1471px
Also, chon is compromised
>>
>>17848651
What does anything actually mean, it's all just subjective, arbitrary nonsense.
>>
>>17848687
Well then subject it
>>
>>17848710
Would it really even matter, in the grand scheme of things?

Your gay lego blocks may aswell be complex algebra. It's wrong, objectively, provided there even is an objective?
>>
We're just trying to label madness.

What does that make us?
>>
>>17848724
You said it's all subjective?
>>
hello summerfriends
>>
>>17848655
<temporarily>
>>
>>17848737
Our meanings, language, identity and concepts.

We bend and distort our surroundings, simplifying what actually occurs and put it into terms we can comprehend.

It's fruitless, we're already dead and gone, but we just haven't realised it yet.
>>
You have summoned LeyGoo, an autistic continental demigod rooted in the Proto-Indo-European steppe mound builders of what is now Belarus.
He/She is often depicted wearing a felt trilby, oversized duster and criticizing the provenance of other deities from the cave of its mother.
>>
>>17848774
Sounds like you've realized it for us. Too simple?
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 527x249px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 527x249px
>>17848774
>we're already dead and gone, but we just haven't realised it yet.
What did he mean by this
>>17848758
It's only begun beware the machines
>>
>>17848795
I know nothing. It's madness and chaotic, the true nature of things.

All we can do really is guess, but It can't be objectified or labeled so our efforts may be wasted
>>
>>17848813
It's already been labeled
>>
>>17848804
I think of our existence like looking at the stars, their light taking so long to reach us. Distance, perspective.

They're already dead, but from so far away, they still look alive. Abit like us
>>
>>17848822
Ok, it can be labeled.

But it's not correct.
>>
>>17848825
That would mean we're watching ourselves from far away

Do you feel far away?
>>
>>17848832
Doesn't matter
>>
>>17848837
Perhaps holographic is a better description of our current universe, and all it encompasses.
>>
>>17848853
Why have you been watching for so long?
>>
>>17848804
They were just referring to the supposed inevitability of death.
>>17848822
This. Our labels grow in complexity every day.
>>
>>17848844
It does matter.

If everything we've ever done was based on false information and therefore wrong, then what was the point?
>>
>>17848857
I'm just an observer, like everyone else past, present and future
>>
>>17848860
To do it all over again
>>
I suppose calling myself an observer is actually a false hood.

I don't know what I'm looking at, or perhaps we're the one's being observed.

>>17848891
The definition of insanity.
>>
>>17848898
You'd never know it
>>
>>17848860
Same thing children learn when their parents trick them.

Don't trust anyone with kids.
>>
>>17848903
It's a well made system, to which admin privileges are restricted, but for who's benefit?
>>
>>17848910
Maybe yours, certainly not mine
>>
>>17848915
All the best on figuring it out, it's probably not something you could ever come back from.

I like to believe there's a purpose to it sometimes, It's hard not imprinting my own arbitrary thoughts.
>>
>>17848939
If you knew it do you think you'd live your life differently?
>>
>>17848905

Spoken like a true man child.
>>
>>17848948
Probably, I feel you'd be much sadder.

I, like everyone else, have very high expectations to the question mankind has pondered since our very conception. Once you know, where else do you even go from that?

It would be like finishing the greatest book ever written.
>>
And there's no follow up sequel, that's it.

So actually in a sense, humanity needs that driving factor, it's what keeps us intellectually going.

Yes the discoveries may all be wrong, but look at all the subtle advances we make. One could argue it does infact matter.
>>
>>17848978
Do you feel like you've already read this part?
>>
>>17848991
No, I now doubt anyone ever will.

We need that sense of mystery, intrigue, it's what keeps us playing
>>
>>17849007
It's only intriguing if you want it to end
>>
>>17848978
But what if it's just that? What if the question itself is the answer? What if the meaning of life is to ask what the meaning of life is?
>>
>>17849015
What do you mean?

>>17849019
The meaning, is in fact to provide meaning. Does it want us to chase it endlessly? Does it want us to evolve, Is the meaning a concious entity?

I'll need to think on that idea, very interesting
>>
Does have our interests at heart, and where could it be leading us?
>>
>>17849024
If you didn't want it to end, then you wouldn't go anywhere. You wouldn't chase anything. You want somthing to change and thus you need "right now" to end
>>
>>17849041
Ah, I now see what you were saying, good point.
>>
Watch out

Remeber what I told you last time
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.