[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFO / paranormal hotspots?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1455300851603.jpg (113KB, 414x508px) Image search: [Google]
1455300851603.jpg
113KB, 414x508px
What are the UFO or paranormal hotspots in USA? How about in other countries?

I remember reading that Los Angeles has the biggest number of UFO sighting and abduction reports but probably it's just the hysteria and paranoia of living in Los Angeles.
>>
Roswell, NM
>>
>>17848428
ayy lmao
>>
File: Mt-Adams-clouds.jpg (265KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Mt-Adams-clouds.jpg
265KB, 1280x960px
>>17848428
ECETI UFO Ranch near Mount Adams in Washington state, I've been there myself and saw countless UFOs, also experienced other phenomena on the property.

Paranormal State did an episode there and saw some UFOs themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyS5NFt0Y14

Above Top Secret and other paranormal boards have taken trips there and confirmed their own experiences. It's the real deal. If someone wanted to see UFOs I wouldn't send them anywhere else. ECETI ranch (and I suppose the entire area around there) is the only place I know of where you're guaranteed to see UFOs and not just one but many.

Some of the craft/lights flew extremely close to us, close enough that you could have easily shot at it with a bow and arrow, so it's not impossible to have a close encounter there as well.

Until ECETI, the majority of UFO experiences in my life were here in Montana. After ECETI, 90% of the UFO sightings I've had can be contributed to ECETI because I saw dozens of UFOs there.
>>
File: PEXT_95912_1.jpg (2MB, 2848x2134px) Image search: [Google]
PEXT_95912_1.jpg
2MB, 2848x2134px
>>17848842
Just googled it. Creepy desu.

>>17848428
I know 2 places in South America. In Cordoba province in Argentina there is the Uritorco mountain where there is UFO and other paranormal phenomena. People go there for healing and other things (there are minerals and rocks) and some believe there is a UFO base or something under the mountain.

Pic related

The other is Minas Gerais in Brazil. Brazil itself as an own UFO lore in the entire country but most UFO abductions and sightings seem to come from that region. The Vilas Boas case, for example.

There are also cattle mutilation cases in Argentina, Brazil and Chile
>>
yeah bump
>>
>>17848428

On the paranormal spectrum, New Orleans and Savannah are easily the two most haunted cities in the US.
>>
>>17848437
Home of the original ayy lmao
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.