[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Traveler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Hello, /x/!
I'm what you could call an explorer, or a scholar.
I say this because I have spent the last 48 years of my life exploring folklore, myths, and legends. I know that us silly humans know way less than we should. I also know that most of the time, the people who wrote these myths knew what they were doing.
Enough of that talk. Since discovering this site and board, I have noticed this community in particular likes a lot of unknown things.
This will be gone in a few days max, so write this or capture it while you can.

Today, I will tell you of a man, if you look deep enough for, you will find obscurity written about.
The man in question. Is a man we will call 'The Traveler."
This man is a soul stuck between the realities we exist in. He is doomed to an eternity of traveling between these realms. Yes a man who never ages, nor would you notice him. All you need to book for is his trademark bag, throughout the ages, this item has changed, but one thing hasn't. It will always have the same tear on it's bottom, and it will always be Brown. The tear is made to look like a v. He will always look very average and will always have an expressionless face. You want notice him or anything he does, because that's his goal, you won't notice him. What does this man do if he finds out you know who he is?

Nothing

Did you seriously think I would tell you kids about something that could hurt you?

I told you this as a little nugget of knowledge you could write up. I'm not gonna end with "Don't find him." I you do, you saw a trapped being.
congrats.

Good luck.
>>
Ooops! OP here forgot to mention I am a girl by the way.
>>
Don't you ever talk to me or my time traveler again
>>
OK, so what is his point of existence. Is he observing or is there something more.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8KB, 259x194px
Isn't this guy a character from the Soul Shards book series? He's a reality altering hermaphrodite if I do recall correctly.
>>
How do I tell if I'm the traveler or not?
>>
So gondola el psy congo edition?
>>
>>17848160
That's quite an outrageous claim. Any proof?
>>
What happens if you engage him in conversation?
>>
What happens if you punch him in the face and steal his shitty bag?
>>
>>17848160
A scholar of 48 years should be able to proofread out such obvious writing errors.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.