[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy Wheels is a dark place...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: 2016040451633happywheels.jpg (223KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016040451633happywheels.jpg
223KB, 1920x1080px
Dude... I just played happy wheels and you got to read this...

Ok i just browsed to the various games created by some bunch of guys... and then i found one called "RIP son"...

Kinda was creepy but I took a look and I was right... Well It wasn't really a challenge more a game that just told a story as you continued driving... I cut this short... The story was about the creator regreting that he killed his son... He wrote all the time it was an accident... and noone must ever know... The sick thing about it was that there was always a kid ragdoll which got slized by some knives... and as it continued he spoke of how he is crying everytime but he had to...

The last text which gave me the creeps was when it wrote "Im sorry Trent... and I am also sorry Melinda...I'll avenge you.." Then something in gibberish then the Name nancy...
I dunno whats going on with the last part to beh honest but,

basically I went to look it up.. For children disappearences called trent... And guess what i found...

http://crime.about.com/od/missing/a/duckett.htm

What do you guys think about it... pretty sick huh..
>>
lol wwhaaaaaaaaaaat
>>
File: animated-skeleton-image-0014.gif (133KB, 151x200px) Image search: [Google]
animated-skeleton-image-0014.gif
133KB, 151x200px
spoopy/10 great story m8
>>
wait ..
if that is true.. who is melinda and nancy?
>>
File: 1432529207167.gif (2MB, 389x400px) Image search: [Google]
1432529207167.gif
2MB, 389x400px
aidan is gay
>>
So I researched a bit and found out that the mothers name was Melinda Duckett and she comitted suicide because of woman called nancy grace who blamed her for the death of her child... If this is true i think i have to call the cops cuz the lunatic who killed the son is out there and also trys to kill nancy grace...
>>
>>17848297

they were phone
>>
Tell me if you guys find something out about this thing
>>
I think you've dun did it, OP.
Research a bit more and report it if you feel it's necessary.
>>
>>17848159
I can't find any levels on happy wheels called "RIP son"
>>
File: !Molech.jpg (55KB, 898x495px) Image search: [Google]
!Molech.jpg
55KB, 898x495px
>>
Ohh fuck, bump
>>
>>17848580
same here
is OP lie
>>
File: mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg (27KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg
27KB, 640x352px
>>17849661
but who would possiby lie...ON THE INTERNET???
>>
File: OPIsAFaggot.png (157KB, 907x503px) Image search: [Google]
OPIsAFaggot.png
157KB, 907x503px
roleplay.
>>
Maybe it got deleted... I tried to look it up too...
It was unrated yet
>>
>>17848159
>http://crime.about.com/od/missing/a/duckett.htm
thats terrible and all but why is that kid 60% forehead
>>
So guess i called the police and told them about this creepy stuff i saw on happy wheels.... they try to reopen the case

thanks for ya help guys
>>
>>17848360
Ffs that better not have been a parent filming
>>
>>17848580
http://www.totaljerkface.com/happy_wheels.tjf?level_id=2794626

This is at least "A" R.I.P. Son
>>
>>17850724
Holy shit.

Lmfao
>>
Hey I found out that this kid is still missing but not presumed dead...
But i guess we have to look further into it
also this nancy woman is still alive and pretty well...
If she knew a deranged guy is pursuing her..
>>
God damn OP
>>
>>17850724
kek
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Looks alive and well to me
>>
OP u idiot that nancy and not the kid
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.