[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everything is a rich man's trick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 16339136903_c863c940f1_k.jpg (931KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
16339136903_c863c940f1_k.jpg
931KB, 1536x2048px
https://youtu.be/U1Qt6a-vaNM

So I've just finished watching this doc (3 hour long, I know). Does /x/ and the shills on /x/ have anything to say about it? I read somewhere that the doc obscures the Mossad connections with the JFK assassination, which could point to the Zionists being behind its production, but other than that, I found it fairly interesting.
>>
>and the shills on /x/
So you just want everyone to agree with you
>>
>>17847671
Love, there's a gargantuan valley between "shilling" and "criticizing".
An example of shilling:
>this documentary is shit
>this documentary is such a shilling attempt
>this documentary fucking sucks, couldn't get past the hour mark

An example of a critique:
>well this documentary has some factual errors, when it says that X thing happened, I have this Y source that says another thing

Now that we've made the distinction clear for the kiddies, can we have a discussion?
>>
>>17847697

That's not even what shilling is, though.
Shilling is going onto forums to secretly market or raise hype/interest/controversy over something to get it more exposure and views or attention.
>>
>>17847697

>Tries to define shilling
>Doesn't even know what shilling is

You're describing the difference between bashing something mindlessly and offering constructive criticism.
>>
>>17847746
>>17847741
Shilling is when paid agents spread disinfo on forums, kids. One way to do it is by discrediting the piece using random bashing, another one is derailing it by posting inane and off topic comments.

If you want to argue any further make another thread and we can discuss the meaning of shilling there, however this thread is just for the discussion of the documentary.

Do you have anything to say about the documentary at all?
>>
>>17847665
I will click on that shit, sir. The day I truly became an alcoholic was the day i realized karma was bullshit. So in the interest of depression, i shall use your link to fuel my research.
>>
>>17847665
that doorway looks like a penis lol
>>
>>17847746
God forbid they make THAT distinction.
>>
Sounds like a communist thing.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.