[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All my dreams are related. Any thoughts or suggestions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Night.jpg (3KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Night.jpg
3KB, 275x183px
Basically, I've had this strange situation ever since I was a kid where all my dreams have existed in the same universe and followed the same rules. The way it works is if you fall asleep in a dream, you wake up in a different dreams world. This is because someone made a "Dream machine" which allows you to go between worlds in dreams. There are three types of worlds. There's the weird ones were really strange shit happens, but it's typically symbolic of some sort, the "normal" dreams, because there is nothing excessively strange about them other than maybe a few things, and then there are Dark World Dreams. Dark World dreams are nightmares, and are typically ran by Reiss (said rice) The Dreameater. Reiss is a demon who feeds off negative emotions, especially fear. He has directly told me in dreams that I'm dreaming, but knowing I'm in dreams should give me some control over them, right? But no, Reiss still controls the dark worlds even then, and creates nightmares for me. Does anyone have any explanations for this? What is the Dream Machine? What is Reiss? Has this happened to anyone else before? etc.
>>
If it helps at all, I've been diagnosed with ADHD, depression, and Histrionic Personality Disorder. If that makes any bit of difference
>>
Were you conceived in March of 1983?
>>
>>17847606
No, why?
>>
>>17847485
Learn to use the catalog, anon.

>>17823573
>>
>>17847485
I believe the purpose of the dream machine is for outside entities to test for frontal lobe damage. That's why you are always given some sort of task or an adventure. They disable certain parts of your frontal lobe to see how you perform. That's why in dreams you sometimes do things you otherwise might not do. If your convictions and self control are strong, you will do the right thing no matter what. If they are weak you will give into your desires to behave badly in whatever dream simulation they have put out for you. Perhaps this is how the light and the dark recruit?

Your frontal lobe is your self control. It is the seal of God. The bad things cannot reach you if you are sealed against them. If you have damaged your frontal lobe (which is easy to do through media consumption) it disables the seal of god and instead you have the mark of the beast, the seal of Satan. This seals out the good things (like free will) and sets you up to be a puppet, a slave to your desires. It allows Satan to literally use you like a video game.

Google how television and overconsumption of media can lead to brain damage.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.