[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird experince with religious places

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1466866031974856018139.jpg (185KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1466866031974856018139.jpg
185KB, 1200x1600px
Greentext your weird stories
>be spending weekend at grandparents
>very christian people
>the moment I step inside I get a nasty headache
>day 2 headache still there
>feel drowsy all the time
>could have sworn something was staring at me during the night
>the jesus paintings and crucifixes everywhere are starting to make me uneasy

I thought christians were with the good guys.
>>
File: 1461845132939.png (26KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
1461845132939.png
26KB, 527x409px
>>17847197
>>
>>17847197
The preaste tOChed me in my privete parts :(
>>
>>17847197
Never really had any weirdness associated with religious places. Although...
>the jesus paintings and crucifixes everywhere are starting to make me uneasy
I'm glad I'm not the only one uncomfortable with that shit. I'm sure religious types would say it has to do with how "sinful" I am but... a lot of religious shit is just fucking creepy. Especially to hear them talk about their man-god.

Catholic churches are really beautiful though.
>>
>>17847197
get out of here lucyfer
>>
>>17847199
>>17847207
Sorry my post wasn't tinfoil enough
>>17847221
Kek watch me get 666
>>
>>17847197
We are. You're just filled with evil spirits.
>>
File: 1464546215638.jpg (102KB, 1600x873px) Image search: [Google]
1464546215638.jpg
102KB, 1600x873px
>Crucifix with two horizontal bars
that shit aint holy
>>
>>17847445
Possible Cross of Lorraine?
>>
Seer here. Christianity is evil, as it will block you from any real spiritual growth. ThAts why it was created afterall to keep the peasantry obediant. Meanwhile elites to this day practice magick. They dont want competition.

Anyways recently i went to a catholic service. The alter had horrid energy. Demonic almost, and the blessing of the sactement is literal ritual magick. I saw and felt the golden light but ot just felt empty and sterile. Im a magicfag if it wasnt obvious.

On another note i was in hawaii and went to this ancient place where criminals would flee to and receive amnesty if they made it. I went to a boat under a shelter and got hit with energy so intense i screamed and bolted out of there. Also on peles volcano while hiking up to the calderA a lady came out of nowhere asking wtf i was doing there. Mfw i saw artistic renditions of pele., perfect match.
There were hawaiian shamans performing rituals that day, so not that surprising.

Have had similar shit happen to me all my life. I didnt choose the magick life, it choose me.
>>
>> be about 8-9
>> mom was doing some kind of accounting work at a church on a saturday afternoon, church was totally empty
>> hanging out with my friend in the sunday school room playing with the weird toys
>>eerie feeling, but assume its just because its a big empty building
>> start wandering the church
>> go into the chapel room walk around
>> as we are leaving start to hear the door hinges creek.
>> we look around, just us
>> suddenly the doors slam shut
>> never ran so hard in my life, my fat ass friend was bookin it the look of terror in his eyes
>>
>>17847197
>raised by very old school-like catholic parents
>used to see crucifixes and Jesus images everywhere since I was a kid
>I can recall three different situations where I would get ridiculously scared of Jesus images stuff.
>One of them was at a small crucifix painting on my grandparents house and the other one was at the crucifix in a church near my uncle's house.
>I would start crying and screaming like crazy and unless my parents took me out of the place I couldn't stop.
>I wan't even too small either, around 7 or 8 years maybe.
>At 11 years old something similar happened with a painting of the Jesus I saw on TV
>I managed to not scream or cry this time because I was older, but I was almost pissing my pants.
>They weren't even ugly looking Jesus images, or too realistic ones that could scare a kid. Just the tipical ones you see everywhere.

To this day I can't understand what happened. I have lurked a lot on the internet and can't find any info on people experiencing similar stuff, no religious image phobias or anything. I still feel uneasy when thinking about those particular images, but I don't know why.
>>
File: scully.jpg (146KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
scully.jpg
146KB, 500x376px
>>17847537
>>
>>17847537

I might suggest looking into magical history a little. Prior to Crowley and his hate-on for Christianity, most Western magic was written from an esoteric Christian point of view. Even now, if you know what to look for, there's thinly-veiled Christian symbolism and practices in just about any system of magic you could name. The reason is that most of what you see now is based on Gardner's Wicca, which is based on Crowley's Thelema, which is in turn based on Christian Hermeticism.
>>
File: Clue.jpg (371KB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
Clue.jpg
371KB, 3300x2550px
>>17847537
>>
>First Communion
>Contact Made
>>
Too lazy to green text on phone.

Come back from a camping trip with my boy scout troop. Pick up and drop at at church. They start singing a holy hymm. 2 seconds after they start I get a nosebleed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.