[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Satan Real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: gilmore-6606-ritual.jpg (46KB, 715x350px) Image search: [Google]
gilmore-6606-ritual.jpg
46KB, 715x350px
Is the Antichrist Satan Lucifer actually real and walking around? seems like lots of people believe he is, FTR I don't. Anyone met this goat legged chap? I like the cut of his jib.... Wouldnt mind if he cut me a deal
>>
File: 1460968563664.png (148KB, 2500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
1460968563664.png
148KB, 2500x1645px
>>17847038
>>
>>17847038
>Satan Lucifer

Satan is a name.

Lucifer is a latin word that doesn't belong in a very ancient religion from a time where latin wasn't a thing yet.

The devils name is Jesus of Nazareth.

The name of God is Satan.

A basic biblical understanding and a complete read gives it out very clearly. Only reason not to understand this is if you are indeed focused on lying on purpose or posessed and can't tell reality for shit.
>>
>>17847062
i´ve been in the presence of the entity we know as Lucifer and still to this day i cant role of Christ in all of this. Please explain the Jesus character to me.
>>
>>17847062
Totally... I get this from the bible too. So if Jesus of Nazareth is the devil, Does that mean the devil is real? could I meet the Devil in the flesh so to speak?
>>
>>17847069
Please explain what it was like. does he scare you? Or was it a nice presence? Do you mean you saw him with your own eyes in real life? Or was it just a feeling?
>>
>>17847069
He's misinfo'ing out of sheer ignorance.

ps. Antichrist is X, he's a perverted faggot. He can never reign the world for long because it will collapse because his excessiveness is unsustainable.
>>
>>17847077
"X"? Who is X?
>>
>>17847062
Three reasons why Jesus is the devil.

I accept the Cathar and gnostic idea that the god of the old testament is 'evil' while the new testament god is 'good'. But what you're saying is baloney
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (11KB, 304x376px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
11KB, 304x376px
>>17847082
X as in the extraterrestials.

Fucking with dimensions and brainwave control man.
>>
>>17847096
Truely? so Aliens are real??? Can you give me a god source of proof youtube vid or website etc. I wanna believe as Mulder would say to scully
>>
>>17847101
Do you mean a literal "perverted faggot" as in like little boys or do you just mean the guys a douche
>>
>>17847075
I saw and heard him during a trip with psylocibine. Since i was young all my psylocibin trips are divine in nature and i come in the presence of entities that through chapters ahve been telling me the way of ways.

I came to a place were i was surround by bright and speeding infinte energy, a kind of "room where the wall were pure energy. In the middle some featureless dark figures stand in front of me and the tallest one told me they knew i was coming and this is what they have to show me:

The tall figure told me: Im the one you know as Lucifer but im not evil as you claim.

He proceed to tell me and show in detail (allucinations/visions) that he is one of the caretakers of God, the wall of energy were the One, and that all that exist even Lucifer are manifestations of it. We are all gainning XP in this current density for God to know itself. There is no right or wrong, there are only choices. All of them come from GOD. Lucifers is the careataker that puts our free will to the test. It´s not Evil, it´s tough love. For all is love. Even the dark.

Other entities like Lucifer have their roles, Lucifer is enlightement, the Demiurge or Satan is control, GOD the spark within is love, etc etc.

What´s Christ role on this? IS lucifer Christ?
>>
>>17847109
Me again.

Is Christ Love? Was Jesus the Christ?
>>
>>17847109
The word "Lucifer," meaning light-bearer, a name for Venus' incarnation as the morning star, is used only twice in the bible. The first time, it is actually the Hebrew word 'helel,' used in the old testament in Isaiah, referring to the arrogant Babylonian king believed to be Nebuchadnezzar. The second time is in the new testament, in the form of the word "Lucifer," in direct reference to Christ himself. Lucifer is not a name, it is a title. A title that was sarcastically applied to the Nebby, which the rest of the world from then until now took literally. There never was an incarnate "lucifer," it is a title. Just like the word "Christ" or Christos, meaning "the anointed one"
>>
File: images (1).png (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
15KB, 225x225px
>>17847038
Ave Satana
>>
>>17847109
And me once again.

My current theory is that Lucifer and Christ are the same. The morning star. The Light. In a dual universe a dual manifestation is necessary. Lucifer and Christ are represented in myth and in genetics in our DNA. The double serpent, the serpent mythology (the one external- Serpent of Eden, and the one internal- the "kundilini".

One Serpent is Lucifer, the knowledge, the power,the mind; the other is Christ, the love, the heart.

DNA has a tremendous role in this for the binder of DNA is phosphorus, is is this component that is crucial for DNA to manifest. Phosphorus is Lucifer in ancient greek.

Lucifer and Christ are the dual forces within. The pathways to development and awakening.
>>
>>17847127
and Satan is the Adversary, Samael, Chronus, the Demiurge, the controller of this godly realm.

But it all comes for ONE infinite Creator. For God is all, even evil.
>>
>>17847120
What does AVE SATANS mean or do?
>>
>>17847109
Dude I somke a lot of DMT and I have never had a trip like that. thanks, your insight helps.
>>
>>17847152
im glad to share, but let me just say that that deeper the experiences the "insaner" you get. I cut off on entheogens because i´ve been take to far for what i was prepared to. The line between gaining knowledge and losing your mind is a very thin one.
>>
>>17847156
agreed
>>
>>17847062
Lucifer means bringer of light, it was the name of a babylonian king referred to in Ecclesiastes.
Jesus was a Nasorean, a sect of Judaism. Nazareth wasn't established until after Jesus'death. The phrase Jesus of Nazareth is a mistranslation.
Incidentally, the people of Galilee were converted to Judaism, by the sword, in 100 BC in a push by King Jannaeus.
Satan was only ever the witness for the prosecution, converted to a villain by ignorance and Milton. Satanism is cosplay based on fanfic.
>>
>>17847139
Hail Satan, our Vampire Overlord.
>>
>>17847062
Dumbest post I've read all day. What are you a Pharisee? Do you honestly want to offend the Holy Spirit?
>>
>>17847348

My dick isn't going to suck itself, kneel and bring down with you jesus' spirit
>>
is you the one at the last satanist convention, who didn't flush. cause if so, shame on you.
>>
File: prometheus.jpg (141KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
prometheus.jpg
141KB, 960x640px
>>17847062
>The name of God is Satan.

I've heard this before. "The god of this world" - and possibly someone who was referred to as 'God' at one point. Different from the One True God. Possibly closer to the Old Testament God than most Christians would ever want to consider. There is a clear divide between an all-encompassing God of love and a God who commanded cities to be sacked and the women and children murdered because muh sin.

>>17847109
>I came to a place were i was surround by bright and speeding infinte energy, a kind of "room where the wall were pure energy. In the middle some featureless dark figures stand in front of me and the tallest one told me they knew i was coming and this is what they have to show me:

Sounds familiar. Sounds like the Watchers.

>>17847127
>My current theory is that Lucifer and Christ are the same.

Also sounds familiar. Jesus and Lucifer shook things up by revealing truths to humanity that certain forces try to cover up by then creating villains of them. Crucify Jesus and make Lucifer out to be a biblical villain even though he isn't actually in the Bible.

Prometheus involves a god giving humans the knowledge to create fire (which changes everything), then you have the movie Prometheus which has strong Luciferian symbolism regarding higher beings giving birth to life on earth. Not necessarily bad guys, but because they were doing something forbidden they are playing the role of Lucifer. A great example of Science Fiction which is actually more about spirituality and the occult.
>>
>>17847193
Lucifer wasn't even his name, it was just a metaphor.
>>
>>17783614
>>17783622
>>17783634
>>
>>17847062
The name of God is not Satan and the name of the devil is not Jesus. The name of Jesus is not even Jesus.
>>
>>17847647
Judgement Day doesn't need to be a massive world wide day. Judgement Day could be when you die. Judgement Day isn't a 24 hour percieve day but a period of time.

Judgement Day could be the day where all your actions catch up to you, and the term Judgement carries a good or bad meaning depending on how you "sowed"
>>
>>17847653
What are the names of god and devil?
>>
File: goku in deep thought,jpg.png (511KB, 834x720px) Image search: [Google]
goku in deep thought,jpg.png
511KB, 834x720px
>>17847038
If Satan is real, how can you trust anything you think you know about him? How do you know its not just another layer of the deceit?

How could you be so conceited to think that you've "figured out" the prince of all lies?
>>
>>17847038
Somebody made a similar thread here:

>>17847609
>>
>>17847038
>>
>>17847948
thanks

>>17848563
Yeah that sums it up perfectly
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.