[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free Gypsy Card Readings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: lover003[1].jpg (139KB, 566x864px) Image search: [Google]
lover003[1].jpg
139KB, 566x864px
5 people, 1 question each.

Go.
>>
>>17846499

What does my future look like?
>>
How do I get myself to focus on my studies?
>>
Is he right for me?
>>
>>17846499
Do i finish writing my book?
>>
Does "L" still think about me?
>>
>>17846499
Advice for finding the right one?
>>
>>17846499
Will I get married again and have more children?
>>
Why does the man in the OPicture have an accordion built into his suit?
>>
>>17846501
Desires of a woman will stay until you lose something. She will try hard to make her desires a reality.
>>
>>17846504
You decided well or maybe some other person made a good decision for you - but you might not see it the same way. Now you are trying to avoid the situation.
Don't avoid it. Fight it. You will win.
>>
>>17846499
/div/ >>17844870
>>
>>17846499
what's going to happen with my career?
>>
>>17846506
You are in emotional pain for a long time (or will be).
I see a message witch will make you (or your partner) jealous.

I don't think you deserve it that way. But it's up to you.
>>
>>17846509
Your motivation will suddenly end. You will run into some problems (I see an enemy or a person that works against you).

Sorry, but I still hope you will overcome the problem ... best of luck!
>>
>>17846512
I see you two will see each other again, but will fight again ...

I don't think you should stress about it. Carry on with your life.
>>
>>17846499
What's going to happen in my life this summer?
>>
>>17846517
I can say WOW.
You already have the right one OR you the one will find you. SOON.
>>
That's it for today.
Tomorrow I will return again. Same time.
>>
>>17846586
Can you elaborate? I'm single and still hung up on someone, and I don't have any prospects in sight.

Actually, if you could tell me your cards, that would be cool.

By the way, I can give you a quick reading if you like.
>>
>>17846499
will i survive this summer
>>
take it to /div/ stop fucking up the board.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.