[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Military/PMC creepyoasta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1438743392562.gif (941KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
1438743392562.gif
941KB, 627x502px
Does anybody know the name of the Creepypasta about a soldier who deployed to Qatar and got tasked for a security detail with private military contractors to go to this place they all called Jurassic Park it has something to do with a biological experiment.
Pic unrelated, and in fairness, i'll start the military related creepy pasta thread
Bear with me, it'll take a bit to write out
>>
Tripfagging for ease of following the story

>be me, 23, E4 in the army
>first deployment all amped up to go do soldier shit
>we fly through Germany then into Bagram, Afghanistan.
>boring as duck spend a week getting everything set up for out hop flights to our out station assignments.
>fly to kabul, then to some tiny outpost in bumfuck nowhere in the mountains, closest village is Azrow.
>tasked with maintaining patrols and security to ensure terrorist traffic from pakistan is minimized.
>limiting freedom of movement and shit, whatever
>patrol in the hot mountains, in thin ass air, with 3-day assault packs and the squad.
>day in, day out
>start hearing rumors of some kind of animals in the mountains, supposedly some kind of wildcats or some shit
>don't believe it, duck afghanaland, shits just a pile of godforsaken rocks
>eventually we switch to night shifts and repeat
>after a few months we have a firefight with some fuckers trying to get the drop on us in the middle of the night.
>shit lasts for like 3 fucking hours.
>trees and large rocks make it hard to see enemies even with NVGS
>lots of yelling, shooting, and stress
>finally the shit stops, thing we got em all so we check everyone to be sure nobody got hit and didn't realize it somehow
>everyone's good so the squad stops security and heads to make sure shuts actually cleared up
>radio in to the outstanding and let them know we'really good and what's our plan
>>
>We get the green light and are told to check in every hour to give SPOTREPs till we've verified security
>as we get closer, we start to hear death rattle of a select few who haven't quiet died yet but are on their last few breaths.
>identify and secure, no weapons, goatfuckers are non-threat etc.
>we begin to pull security on our position as we think we've got all the hadjis identified and secured.
>that's when our DM notices a blood trail leading up the mountain, away from the group of bodies
>lots of disturbed rocks and earth
>lots of blood, and I mean a fucking LOT
>We split into two teams, one goes up the hill, mine pulls security on the corpses
>20 minutes later we heAR running, shout out the challenge, get a frantic out of breath scream of the password back four or five times in a row
>let's call them Johnson and smith
>they're fucking covered in blood
>there's no way it's theirs, but the rest of their team is gone, and so are their weapons
>>
>we start drilling them and trying to get smith to stop stuttering, Johnson isn't saying shit, just staring blankly into the distance mumbling something about cats
>were trying to figure out what the duck happened, RTO is already on it and calling back to the outstatin requesting we get somebody to put some fucking eyes on the AO, predict feed or something, we need to know what the fuck they ran into.
>outstation says theyre working in it, says they're sending out another squad to assist
>says it's gonna be at least two hours because no way are we getting a vehicle near us, terrain is too shitty.
>finally smith stops stuttering and just starts screaming
>one of the other guys slaps a hand over his mouth, can still hear him screaming through his nose
>Johnson gets loud enough and stops muttering so we can hear him
>apparently they were following the blood trail and came up on a pile of dismembered bodies
>they were busy being mindful ked at the sight when Johnson and smith noticed the rest of their team was gone.
>they ready up their weapons and start trying to locate their team, whisper yelling through their teeth and shit
>out of nowhere they get knocked over by the torso and leg of one of their team members
>look to their left where it came from and see this big as cathe like thing dismembering another guy from the team, several other bodies next to it
>the fucking thing has these huge human like hands with short hooked claws
>they panic, and just bolt
>smith says "fuck where's my weapon?!"
>dude didn't even realize he lost it till just then
>second squad shows up after awhile, we head out to where the carnage is supposed to be
>nobody can find a thing save for smith's weapon and the ACH of one of the now MIA team members and what looks to be torn up earth, like how dry dirt gets after a dog marks it's territory then scratches the ground

The next few weeks were weird as fuck. We never found the bodies, never saw this cat thing smith and Johnson talked about
>>
Never found any of the missing weapons, nothing. The only trace was their debrief, their blood soaked uniforms, and the ACH from one of the MIA guys.
Sometimes I wonder if it was all in our heads, like some sort of mass hallucination.
That we saw something just too fucked up and couldn't process it or some shit and replaced it with a monster.
I hope I never know. If it's any worse than that, I never want to know what really happened.
>>
Damn op
>>
>>17846014
>>17846060
>>17846120

Love this shit. Any more or others like it?
>>
>>17846150
Fresh OC anons. I can probably get some new material for others in the future. Not too sure off the top of my head though.
Any leads on the original Question in the thread starter posf?
>>
I remember reading a story about some creature in Afghanistan that protected a small village and American forces found huge scratches on Soviet APCs
>>
gj m8

spooped/11
>>
>>17846344
I remember the second one with the Soviet shit.
The story I'm looking for is basically some biological facility they're guarding and it looks like a village on the surface.
They all go there daily with their heads bagged to prevent location ID.
ends with the PMC guy smuggling the soldier back into the states
>>
OP I can't find the one you're after, but am bumping for more military spoops

anyone here read the 50 foot ant stories? they are long and full of typos but I enjoyed them anyway.
>>
>>17848436
and of course it took me that long to realise I didn't post a link:

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/50_Foot_Ant%27s_First_Story
>>
anybody have the story about US soldiers cataloging faces of villagers in the middle east for some unknown reason? with camera equipment
>>
>>17850140
Soldiers catalogue faces for lineups when some Bagdadhi daddy blows himself up and they have to interview locals
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.