[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

File: goatse.jpg (99KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
goatse.jpg
99KB, 800x600px
We've had plenty thread about black magic and chaos magic; all kinds of selfish, manipulative, opportunistic ideologies and rituals. Let's discuss white magic and right-hand spirituality for once.
>>
White magic is for girls
>>
There is no such thing.. All magic comes from satan. Repent and ask for the Lords mercy and grace. The Holiest of Holys
>>
>>17844899
>>17844933
nice consecutive dubs
>>
>>17844933
Say there are hundreds of satanists conducting sacrifices and summoning demonic entities at any one time in the world, then why would attempting to counter and balance that through meditation or some new agey visualization (not necessarily a practice involving rituals) be considered a derivative from Satan? Exorcism is a form of magick isn't it, you evoke the ol' JC and let him do the work through you. Exorcism can't be Satanic.

If you meditated how Jesus Christ holds the entire world and heals it with the intent of countering evil magick I doubt God will disapprove. Unless he has other urgent and important things for you.
>>
Is this before or after we put on our skirts and go prancing around?
>>
>>17845338
what an clever and original post
>>
>>17845321
You can't command Jesus to heal. You may only ask.
>>
>>17845503
I thought the same thing. Can't command God man.
>>
Goat pic. Bump
Baby goat , bump again
>>
>>17845506
Also Satan can heal. That is part of his deception.

2 Corinthians 11:14
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

Matthew 7:22,23

22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
>>
>>17845494
What a beta response.
I guess that's to be expected of your sort.
>>
Has anyone actually ever been healed? I spoke to God once, he confirmed that he exists and all the back pain and shame I had ever had was gone.
>>
>>17844884
KEK is the god of 4chan. KEK is a God of chaos, not peace. Therefore, white magic has no place here.
>>
>>17845531
How did you get to speak to Him? Me and Him have some shit to get straight.
>>
>>17845517
Funny how you believe in a man made fairy book
>>
File: 4ch_summer.jpg (42KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
4ch_summer.jpg
42KB, 450x450px
>>17845532
Kek is not a god. Kek is the way 4chan types lol.
>>
>>17845532
Kek is a meme, and a stale one.
It was funny when it first started but now it's just forced.
>>
>>17845547
It sounds cliché, and I wouldn't tell if I hadn't experienced it myself, but I confessed my sins to God through Jesus, and prayed fervently that I needed something, some kind of confirmation. I was crying and desperate, I didn't know who to ask or confide in. Then it happened. I felt a heat inside my chest radiate throughout my whole body. I also felt a presence, a warmth and love I had never felt before. At that point, the past didn't matter, I was swept up in God's imposing presence. It was a unique experience for sure, and words don't do it justice. I wish everyone could experience it.
>>
>>17845553
If you believe in magic, surely you believe in the supernatural. The Bible may have it's flaws, but I believe there are some interesting things in there.
>>
>>17845578
Thank you for sharing and for your honesty.
I've never asked for a sign or anything like that. Maybe I should.
Experiencing True Grace must be a highlight of your life!
>>
>>17845517
I meant 'healing' in the same vein as an exorcistic practice. You call upon the higher authority JC to purify the world through you somehow. Healing the demonic.
>>
>>17845607
Wait, so "faith healing" pentecostall style == demonic?
Makes sense.
>>
>>17845564
>>17845572
Did you guys see the power of KEK last night with the Brexit? DID YOU?! /pol/'s worship of KEK brought a huge happening last night, and that was just the tip of the iceberg.
>>
>>17845607
1. Only under Jesus'name
2. Not I, there are others more fit than I.
3. Even in Jesus' name there were, are, and will be false prophets that perform great deeds, even exorcisms, but beware, do not confuse this with magic. Magic is only from Satan, and he uses his power to deceive.
>>
>>17845617
>bragging about your thulean magix

Maybe just be happy with your victory and shut the fuck up, yea?
>>
>>17845617
yeah just wait until his bill comes due.
>>
>>17845607
Would Satan perform exorcisms for you? That would go against his interests I think. Unless it's for something long term.

For example. You want to meditate and purge a haunted house or a place where entities reside. Somewhere where a murder has been committed or a mass killing. You want to interfere with Satanic Rituals. *DONT

would Satan impersonate Jesus Christ to interfere with himself?
>>
>>17845595
It was. God's love never fails. Sometimes you just need to be reminded of it.
>>
>>17845613
what
>>
>>17845644
>trying to get rid of evil shit in a place

Why wouldn't I try to cultivate this kind of atmosphere, again?
>>
>>17845655
Because I'm not a Satanist? I'm on the side of humanity.
>>
>>17845661
Well then fuck you.
>>
>>17845655
They give, but they take more than they give. This is the essence of evil power. They draw you in with the promise of power, and you may obtain, but at a cost. Is evil power worth it to you? How much are you willing to sacrifice for it?
>>
>>17845669
It's like you think I'm new to this...
>>
>>17845675
Tell me your story anon. I'm curious. What have you obtained? What have you seen?
>>
>>17845669
>How much are you willing to sacrifice for it?
It doesn't matter, It's never enough. They won't simply leave after you've finished your deal or whatever,
>>
>>17845683
I don't converse with christcucks.
>>
>>17845688
Yup.
>>17845690
Thanks for reaffirming just how worthless it is to serve Lucifer. You can't ever be open about your belief. You will always hide in the shadows where truth and light don't shine. Cowardice is not power anon. Seek true power. The power to be free.
>>
What if trump is the new Jesus?

Think about it.
>>
>>17845710
If Trump can bring someone back to life, I'll think about it. :)
>>
File: 1438906750075.gif (2MB, 335x237px) Image search: [Google]
1438906750075.gif
2MB, 335x237px
>>17845690
Pfs it could be a different anon. Here's some nice music that I'm listening to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVnLon8TvXk
Very relaxing.

Or would you prefer something a bit more uplifting?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiom6CRiWNQ
>>
>>17845665
And what, you think you have a reserved mansion in the Dark New World now that you are with the other side? They don't give a shit about you.
>>
>>17845321
exorism isnt magic.
>>
>>17844884
Sleep tight, Goater
>>
I am mostly a white mage, done more healing than anything else, also god forgives you if you stray as long as you are truly sorry.

Anyways, how i heal things is multiple methods. Laying of hands is like this. Energy gets backed up (chi) and goes sour if you will. Most sickness comes from bottled up emotions. Due to the symbolic nature of the body this sour energy manifests itself perfectly. This part i could write books on its so complex. Basically i decoded body symbolism and every malady has an emotional and mental couterpart. So i fix the emotional and mental part and it vanishes. Another way to do this is to put a hand on the area and try and spread the warmth from your hands to the pain or whatever. If you succeed tbe emotions will pop right out then you let it go. To heal others like this you figure out what the emotional problem is with the symbolism, then discuss it with them. You just have to make them aware of it.

Body symbolism i will try and brrak down. Left is emptional. Right is logical. Head is intellectual, torso emotion, legs are physical. It then breaks down to the three over and over. Even the simplest shit has three parts earth water air. I could go on forever.
>>
Had someone do a white magic on me and I got a "negative" result. No one needs to be a healer, no one needs to heal those who aren't asking to be healed by them.

White magic needs no witchcraft or spell-formulating. White magic could be a simple prayer or offering, and the term "white magic" can mean a lot of different things, and nothing truly makes it white, because another may see it as gray or whatever.

Like a "white magic spell" is a different concept than a prayer that could be classified as "white magic"?
>>
>>17847760
Cont.

So say you have pain in your left ankle, that would mean your physical emotions are hurting. Left hand would be emotional deeds. Headache on left side of the head would be emotional thoughts, for the right side switch emotional with logical. Basically every single part of the body is like this.

Protip magick is also like this. A simple way to manifest things is to dimulate the air portion which is why rituals work. Since everything that exists must have air water earth if you create one of them the other two will follow. Sorry fire is not a major element, its the logical side of water.
>>
>>17844899
>implying you're 100% male energy
Faggot
>>
What's a good book for beginners that's not teenager bullshit?

Also is there any decent related YT channel?
>>
>>17844933
no
>>
>>17844884
Okay.

White magic is a thing.

Happy now?
>>
>>17845532
except everyone is accepted in, just not socially. perhaps a group can force them out, but such is the way of humanity.. we don't care. I'm not OP or anything, but I'm just saying, let's see what they've got to say, eh?
>>
>>17848608
Styxhexenhammer666
>>
>>17848608
for "white magick" or just magick in general?

P.S., people use these to label magick with a certain intent, magick is neither good nor evil, it is influenced by the will of many beings, such as us humans.. And you know the nature of humans, correct?
>>
File: lA5a02p.gif (2MB, 300x262px) Image search: [Google]
lA5a02p.gif
2MB, 300x262px
>>17844884
I'm pretty sure any "white magic" practitioners have also needed to study regular or primitive medicine, psychotropics, and black magic--so that in addition to healing or providing guidance, they could also provide protection, advice, or preventative measures for people who were the victims of dark magic. So shamans, curanderas, and the like would probably be able to offer different opinions.

In general, "good" magic is "natural," "balanced/balancing," or "peaceful." It also tends to be slow-acting and subtle. It won't give you crazy luck, but it might guide you towards making better decisions and narrowly avoiding misfortune--like a really, really watered down Path to Victory. I learned a trick that lets me wipe out headaches and sober up very quickly, but it doesn't seem to work the same way for anyone else...they all have to put their own spin on it.
>>
>>17848650
I'd say white, but honestly whatever good channel with people that seem to know what they're talking about is cool, I'm still happy to discover new things.
>>
>>17844884
So i did a finding a spirit guide ritual, mind you im not a deep practitioner

I had a green snake appear in my vision that had me run after him (my visual meditation space was a cabin in the snowy woods)

Now what, how do i confirm it wasn't my imagination, Not that anything would have made me gravitate towards souly wanting a serpent and nothing else, it just booped out of nowhere
>>
>>17845517
I would be annoyed if the son of God forsaked me.
>>
File: SacredHeart.jpg (76KB, 800x1048px) Image search: [Google]
SacredHeart.jpg
76KB, 800x1048px
>>17845578
Ive felt the same sensation in my chest while meditating on chakras and performing rituals. I know its some type of confirmation and something communicating with me.
>>
>>17845644
pls respon
>>
>>17847785
Anything that doesent result in the harm of what is good/innocent in context can be considered white magic
>>
>>17849020
Gee, what a useful fucking broad category.
>>
File: Angelsigil.jpg (229KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Angelsigil.jpg
229KB, 1000x1000px
>>17848650
Polarities are cleary defined there magic and similar practices can be defined based on factors like characteristics.
>>
File: 2016-06-25 22.45.59.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-25 22.45.59.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>17849060
Omit "there".

Umbrella what should I specify on?

Anything not bad.
For example murdering babies is bad.
Charity to the helpless is good.

Your reaction = bad.
Me trying to address you in a civil way = good.
>>
>>17844884
it's called praying you idiots
don't get fooled by this tentacle monster
magic doesn't exist if you're trying to go to Heaven
>>
>>17848884
No answer?
>>
>>17849060
>Polarities are cleary defined there

Really, seriously silly shit.
>>
>>17844933
You're worshipping a false god, step down from that ladder and go the other way or the archons will consume your soul.
>>
>>17845494
What a level of grammatical knowledge
>>
>>17844933

What a coincidence, because i want you to sit on the poliest of polies.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.