[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 52

File: 5853905f0[1].jpg (30KB, 272x434px) Image search: [Google]
5853905f0[1].jpg
30KB, 272x434px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you are new, READ THE STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.

Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17840516
>>
Ladies and gentlemen, it's the *NEW* /div/ general!
>>
File: second_veil.jpg (16KB, 250x427px) Image search: [Google]
second_veil.jpg
16KB, 250x427px
Jacob
Taurus
Male
USA
>>
>>17844870
>Housewife Tarot
Based
>>
Seth
Male
Scorpio

What will happen with my job and should I stay there?
>>
Any readers here? What information would you need from me?
>>
>>17844988
Haha!
>>
willing 2 trade
>>
>>17845137
What kind of question?
>>
>>17845152
>>17845152
hmm, I guess if anything will happen soon (few weeks-ish) between me and a guy?

what is your question?
>>
>>17845177
Link me a song that you connect to. Have another before yours so it might be a little bit. Any way to give me more details on you two. If too personal for here, I am in the irc. Let me think of a question :D
>>
James
Male
Taurus

Have I already met my wife and will I make contact with demons?
>>
>>17845188
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc1u9X4HFAE

his initial is (b) it's kind of complicated. we couldn't be together because i was his subordinate, so he pretended he wasn't interested in me. and i assumed he wasn't interested so i showed disinterest, now i think he's probably moved on because we aren't around each other much anymore and well love's a game no one wants to wait for. but last time he seemed really disappointed?

take your time. when you post your question i might be in a game, but ill def get to it when its over; it's a moba.
>>
richelle
Leo
female

why cant i astral project? what am i doing wrong?
>>
>>17845263
There seems to be something emotional blocking all your efforts, work on improving that. You need to focus particularly on anything related to sadness and/or loneliness.
>>
>>17845220
The cards say yes to both of the questions. In the case of the demons, before the end of this year.
>>
Killjoy
Male
Taurus

Have I met my wife, and what are they like? And will I have a job soon?
>>
Gerardo
men
scorpio
19 years
mexico

Is there anything I can do to change my life?

Thnaks for helping
>>
Hanz
Sagittarius
male

When will the Illuminati allow me to leave this false reality and be reunited with my love?
>>
>>17845000
I see a gathering of people, althoug initially happy, they will block anything you do, leaving you hopeless and wanting to quit.

The cards indeed recommend you to quit.
>>
>>17845270
F
female
what does my crush thinks of me? will we be together this summer?
>>
Aqua
Female

Do my old friends want to be friends with me again?And Will this one dude msg me?
>>
>>17845297
Sign is Leo
>>
>>17845286
I do not see anything happy from either side. You are acting like he hurt you. That person is trying to avoid you. He also believes you aren't good for him emotionally. This guy is thinking about you, with a certain criticism. Try solving any issues you've had with this person and you might have a relationship, emphasis on MIGHT.
>>
Elizabeth
Female
Aquarius (Ascendant is Pisces)

Will I succeed with my current love interest?
>>
>>17845323
Could you read mine? Reposting from the old thread

>>17844760
Katya, Female
What should I do to improve my situation and get a job?
>>
>>17845270
Thank you!
>>
>>17845334
I will not be able to do more readings aside this one, I am sorry. I feel drained.

Anyway, the cards say you need to work on anything related to emotional problems you have been facing, try becoming stronger, aim to do whatever to balance your mind and be in tune with your inner strenght. Focus on your mind.

Given that you followed this advice, it will be possible for you to get a job before the end of next month.
>>
>>17845323
accurate
>>
>>17845333

Like a seed in the ground, unseen, yet pregnant with potential.

You have to fan small match flame. Act more, infuse your act with purely your desire and nothing else.

Anyway you yourself seem like a girl totally in love, thinking this love is true and not unclear. And he seems to be manifesting his thoughts aggressively regarding this, not sure against the love or in favour of this.
>>
>>17845350
yes, the emotional is making me feel stuck and losing will, it's too much pressure on my back

Thank you and rest well
>>
>>17845284

Any idea why they block me?
>>
>>17845383
Can you give me a reading if i will be with my love interest too please? I will give feedback

>Serah
>Virgo
>>
Larry
Male
Sagittarious

Will I marry her? What does she think of me? (You guys probably get this a lot, but I really want to know.)
>>
Lia
Female
Cancer
>>
>>17845383
The thing is, I dated her for a few days but we ended breaking up (she had a crisis that day, sometimes she has some and then start feeling numb towards others), but we're still friends and loveful with each other, I have a strong feeling we still have more story to write. Do I just wait and let time settle things? She knows I love her, but I'm unsure about what to do.
>>
Oscar
Male
Gemini/Gemini Ascendant

Will any new faces pop up in my life anytime soon? If so, will they lead to my benefit or my detriment?

Willing to give readings in return if requested.
>>
J
Male
Aquarius

Any job oppurtunities soon? Please and thank you!
>>
>>17845431

You seem to be grasping at straws, and trying to cut shadows. Don't make the person your main source of joy currently, if you do. Enjoy your time doing some fun in the meantime.

Btw she seems to still be in a pretty devastative state currently. As some say, if youre at the bottom you can only go up; hope so. Also, here's not a path you want to tread carelessly, if you dont think youre skilled enough to ride her waves of emotions currently and tiptoe on its narrow path, maybe best to leave it alone. Dark of night.
>>
>>17845472
Are you doing more readings?
>>
>>17845405
You seem pretty passionate and domineering, and he seem to has something in favour inside him, but it's not manifest, perhaps needs to be tinkered and watered more with, by you.

Don't get swayed by the little things that seem to hamper your force. Concentrate it.
>>
>>17845512

Can you do one for me?

Killjoy
Male
Taurus

Will I get with my love interest? And if so, how does the relationship look?
>>
>>17845425
Care not about those madness around you (or maybe in you), be happy in your own. Have a nice day <3

>>17845497
Yes
>>
>>17845472
Thank you so much for the advice, you don't even know us but you got it perfectly. You really helped, again, thanks. I'll go on and ride her waves for how long I have to.
>>
>>17845250
I'm here! Sorry about the delay. So for my question, I don't really have a question actually lol. Is it possible for you to just pull some cards for me, however many you feel and just interpret. Looking for a message. If not, then I am good without a reading and appreciate you offering :D. Starting your pull now.
>>
>>17845537
eve
female
libra
can you please me about my future bf? thanks
>>
>>17845512

> passionate and domineering,
Yes

>he seem to has something in favour inside him, but it's not manifest,
I think I've done all I can at this point.

Thanks.
>>
>>17845537
If you still up to it.

RM, male, Aries.
What happens now in my relationship with this girl?
>>
>>17845537
Huh. Thanks.
>>
>>17845537
I would like advice on ensuring success in my career, thanks
>>
>>17844988
BV, can you give me a reading? Just looking to know what's in store for my summer
>>
>>17845525
You seem to be struggling of it. Pushing boulders.
She seems very satisfied, like someone that ate much and have their belly full. Probably from having a turn of event in her life. Still, I couldnt grasp if it was because of you, or she feeling satisfied with herself and current life which might implies not needing you, but that's unclear too.

There seems to be a little spark of passion between you two, small but nothing of apparent is manifest and moving yet. A match in a bush. Seems a bit far from you getting with her, but at least there's a starting light here.

Advice for you is to tear down that mental chattering and all those rules and thoughts in you and just, MAYBE, like, go mad or something. Or-but, if you think you are already incoherent and blasted, then work on it and get out of that dump of madness, be more rational.

If you two ever get together it would seem like very stable union. Not much of activity going on, but strong and steady.
>>
>>17845600
So basically there is something there that could lead to us being together, but its a long shot? And that if we are together, it would be a stable, and strong, but kinda standard relationship?

(I can easily see that being the case)
But the advice is to essentially do a 180 in how I'm handling this? I already am somewhere between a Sane person, and going mad. So... I can't exactly do a 180.
>>
>>17845537
male
gemini
general read plox
>>
>>17845556
I refuse.

>>17845575
Transform your force from something that is of narrow attempt of change to something that's more clear of goal and reaches further than how you're doing.

Fuse the things there that are complementary, what needs to be together have to be put together.

Seems to be a greenhorn of sort, or perhaps something that is pretty new in its area, maybe. Make it adaptable and fluid to surrounding, and dont lose its calm honour.
>>
File: dorf.png (12KB, 333x264px) Image search: [Google]
dorf.png
12KB, 333x264px
>male
>leo
>Would like a reading on my career. No opportunities are knocking at my door and I like my current job, but don't see myself there too much longer.

Much obliged.
>>
>>17845545
i did a traditional celtic cross spread, and I feel it is of a financial nature from all the coins I pulled.

situation: death
current challenge affection issue: page of coins
basis of situation: knight of swords reversed
past: queen of coins
present: seven of coins
future: 6 of cups
your power: Strength
other people's effects: 8 of cups
your hopes/fears: magician
outcome: 8 of wands.

so there's definitely a major transformation going on in your life right now, perhaps an ending to a financial situation or a situation that you were long accustomed due to a new financial opportunity coming up. this opportunity and ensuing prosperity may have to do with someone leaving (?) a situation and not having too much regard for the long-term consequences... don't think it matters though, it paid off since things seems to be going good right now, and i think this prosperity will last into the future as long as you practice patience, control and compassion to others. be generous but only to an extent. having abundance is good, but i assume it can be overwhelming. perhaps be somewhat giving to others and it will come back to you through a gesture of kindness in the future where there is good times waiting for you. you hope that this change will bring about you some power in your life and resources and this will definitely happen. this prosperity will continue to last in the future but a feeling of restlessness might ensue. i assume it's like, "oh now we have everything we've ever wanted, now what?" kind of feeling so it's nothing bad. very positive times will continue.
>>
File: colorfulflower[1].jpg (16KB, 322x239px) Image search: [Google]
colorfulflower[1].jpg
16KB, 322x239px
>>17845250
I pulled 3 cards with a 4th as an extra added with the 3rd card.
Ace of wands
7 of wands
Ace of swords + Justice

With the Ace of wands, it speaks of new beginnings and potential. I didn't feel as if this was a descriptive card for a person but more into the situation surrounding. Oh, I forgot to mention that this card flew out of my hand as I was shuffling and put it first. Anyways, there is potential that you can get something going with him again, but you might have to make the first move. That could be because of the disinterest you showed. If he thought you knew he was interested but didn't meet him to that point (being oblivious sucks btw), then sometimes they might take it as a sign of rejection, and nobody like to feel that.
The 7 of wands steps in and speaks of walls being put up. If you two are going to talk and try and work something out, make sure you take your walls down that are guarding you. I have a feeling that this relationship could be a pretty serious, passionate love.. or quite possibly a very passionate short lived affair. I just see passion. Prepare yourself, mentally and emotionally but don't guard yourself.
Hmm... the Ace of swords is throwing me off a little but I believe this card is that card that tells you to open communication back up, but try and stay away from all small talk. Talk like you two used to, not sure how in depth your conversations were but there had to be a few, right? Listen to yourself and your beliefs and, if needed, express them to him. It is always better to let someone know how you feel for them instead of always wondering what would have happened had you said something when you wanted to.
1/2
>>
>>17845643
To me, right now, this card seems to lead exactly into Justice by being the Ace of swords (a card that speaks of it). I also think that B might fall under the personality of this card. Is he someone who can turn off his emotions so that he can bring out his logical side? Maybe someone who takes their time on making a decision so that they are sure that it the best decision? This could be him. Seems to me that he is a pretty balanced guy and maybe both of your wires just got crossed elsewhere.
All I know, what I feel, is that you should just talk to him. Go grab some coffee or something and figure out what happened. Make your intentions known and then let him decide on what he wants as well.
Started getting a little drained at the end but I really hope this helps you. Feedback much appreciated.
>>
>>17845537

Annie
Leo
What does my crush thinks of me? Will he pursue me?
>>
>>17845641
Thank you for the reading. What's funny is all the cards you pulled do speak to me, but with something else... something I was actually hoping would said. More along the lines of my path, somewhat lol. I really do appreciate you taking the time to read for me <3
>>
>>17845631
can you tell me about my social life this summer?
>>
>>17845537
Alanna
Female
Libra
>>
>>17845612
Pulled out another card for you that seems to be saying "yeah go mad dont doubt stop just having lots of thoughts and let the frizzy frenzy flow take you over."

>>17845570
Probably happens some time where both of you could reassess on what your souls really do want and see about the whole thing. Might also implies getting some kind of new understanding without really knowing how.

Advice for you is to be careful with the things you touch, more observing and patience. Keep yourself composed too.
>>
>>17845662
>>Pulled out another card for you that seems to be saying "yeah go mad dont doubt stop just having lots of thoughts and let the frizzy frenzy flow take you over."

Interesting.

So basically follow my heart and not my mind?
>>
>>17845643
>>17845649
>>17845657
no problem, thank you for my reading too. i will try not to guard myself and avoid small talk to express my needs. he does turn off his emotions and isnt very emotional.

thank you again. good luck to you. :)
>>
Born:
May 1st, 1982
Houston Texas
Male

First time doing this. Just looking for whatever a reader can tell me.
>>
>>17845631
I'll spend some time thinking on this, thanks
>>
File: whatthefuck.png (1MB, 736x1032px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.png
1MB, 736x1032px
>>17845662
>Daframa

Im asking for a reading because I have been having a lot of conflicting toughs lately mainly focusing in the course of my life.

Can you give me a card or reading that could possibly help me decide or think about the situation objectively?
>>
>>17845588
Not reading tonight, sorry; very busy. I posted with my trip by accident because I forgot to turn it off before posting. I was just looking for a quick kek that is somewhat on-topic.
>>
>>17845671
>>17845662

Actually it just occurred to me that this is somewhat similar to what I was told in the past.

That there is something there, but lacking the spark to set this into motion. And that my best course of action would be to harness the "energy" and unleash it next time I see her in person.
>>
jenerals postt

>>17845615
Things don't seem to budge? Heaviness. Poor you.
You don't seem to be actively seeking joy. I wonder why.
Even the accidentally-flopped card seems to be saying for you to be more cheery, are you making any effort? You seem to be full of the events around you and hasn't given space for you to enjoy yourself more. Be gentle with yourself.
Don't. Light up.

>>17845660
You seem pretty proud and confident of yourself even though the situation shows you're don't seem to be doing great enough. I wonder how so, maybe it's your misintepretation of it, or you keep telling yourself the thing is okay.

Be more gracious and sensitive in what you're doing.
>>
Sarah
Female
Aries

How bad of an idea was it to get into a relationship with him? Also will i pass my exam?
>>
>>17845741
Thank you so much, I truly appreciate your advice. Because my life is so wrapped up in my current career ambitions, I'm pretty sure this is what it's applying to, and is completely accurate. I know I can do better but I tend to be lazy and although I feel confident in my abilities, I question them constantly. I also tend to forget to thank the people that help me ascend and am often insensitive to their feelings and expectations of me. Thank you again, this gives me a lot to think about and apply to my life.
>>
>>17845741
short term future love geeneral pls
>>
>>17845750
>Aries
not as bad an idea as it was for him
>>
>>17845761
Thx, but conflicting religions with the family, im worried that will have an influence on our future :(
>>
>>17845761
whats wrong with aries
>>
>>17845652
He thinks of you as a very stable person, successful in your endeavours.
You feel instropective, silent and thoughtful about the whole thing.
He does seem to feel distraught toward you, some kind of discomfort, I cant be sure if its you yourself, or something youve done, or him feeling like he's not able to get something from you. This, it struck him at his core.

Sorry that it seems unelucidative.

>>17845671
Ye. You know how some musician kinda get 'in the zone'? Be like that, I think.
>>
>>17845804
Nono, this was very accurate.

Do you think we'll ever be together?
>>
>>17845659
A BREATH OF NEW FRESH AIR. You're in for some new exciting stuffs. More clearheaded too I suppose.
You'll feel something subtly morphing in you. People around you would give you stress and stuffs which you would have to resist against.

Advice; Stay solid and brilliant as you are.
>>
Cody
Male
Libra

Should I seek more hours at my current job? The opportunity for such has recently opened through means I do not wish to disclose.
>>
>>17845537
Sam
Male
Libra
Am I serious about this transition I've been considering? Will it be worth it?
>>
Hey Hijinks and Sevis, if you see this can you meet up with me in the irc tomorrow or possibly send me an email at [email protected], please. Thanks :)
>>
>>17845726
Your state of being is that of contentment and rest, satisfaction after having your will being done.
The objective view of the situation is that of carefulness, a tinkering of things in a very meticulous manner. Some sort of period of time where nothing seems to be active much, instead one that is of very subtle growth and needs to be tampered with carefully.
The advice for you is to not to be rash in thoughts, sit down and compose yourself, see what's concrete, and find out what is that you really want to shoot for in the whole thing, then do just that, perhaps dart only just this one thing for the time being.

Here's the thing that you don't seem to be aware of; it looks like you're fighting against something that outpowers you, either you didn't put enough force in it, or the thing is just too large for you to handle.
>>
>>17845886
David
Cancer
What book should I read next?
>>
>>17845886
mia
female
is there love this summer for me? thanks
>>
File: 1443919005851.jpg (363KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1443919005851.jpg
363KB, 1920x1080px
>>17845883
e-mail sent

Sorry to any who have been effected by my absence. I have been busy recently havent had many chances to get on. Anybody do anything fun for the strawberry moon?
>>
>>17845897
I paid a debt
feelsgoodman
>>
>>17845897
wallow in my self pity

r u doing readings?
>>
File: 130698925_c52f8e35e0.jpg (219KB, 430x500px) Image search: [Google]
130698925_c52f8e35e0.jpg
219KB, 430x500px
>>17845901
auspicious time to pay a debt... must have been important.
>>
File: 1464766315311.jpg (603KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1464766315311.jpg
603KB, 1024x1024px
>>17845910
I actually weirdly enough checked in on the thread just as discord posted for the first time in like a week. I'll be getting back to chores here in a moment unless it's something super cereal, in which case post an e-mail and Ill get back to you.
>>
>>17845886
Thanks it makes sense to me. I took it too easy when other where stressing out about it. Maybe I didn't put enough force in it and opted for the relaxed way.
>>
>>17845911
>checked
I took a debt on the summer solstice two years ago and paid it off last year. By that time, I had already received what I requested. Last winter solstice, I took on another debt, to be paid in six months; both ends of the deal have been upheld. In addition to paying off my debt, I took a new one that was requested of me.

This one is exciting.
>>
>>17845921
If you took it on the day of the solstice, that's strong stuff, I didn't do any real workings for it, not looking to call on that much mojo, though honestly I probably should have since I wont live to see it again.
>>
>>17845935
hey sevis, how accurate are your readings from your experience?
>>
>>17845935
>that's strong stuff
Strong walls require strong battering rams.

>I wont live to see it again
I do hope you mean this figuratively. What's wrong?
>>
File: witch-doctor3.jpg (174KB, 288x432px) Image search: [Google]
witch-doctor3.jpg
174KB, 288x432px
>>17845942
Im not one to judge, that's for my querents. I have been told that Im pretty good. For me, I read to solve problems, not to spoop you out with my accuracy. If Im accurate and help, great, if Im inaccurate and still help, I consider that a win. Divination ultimately is about solving problems, not getting cold read by a psychic for dosh and entertainment.

>>17845943
>I do hope you mean this figuratively.
oh no, totally literally. Were you not aware? It was a full moon on the summer solstice (once every 50 years or so) and to top it off it was on a monday too. Super auspicious, ultra-lunar-power. Those circumstances are only once in a couple lifetimes. I did get a little something for my observations, that hopefully I will be able to turn into something positive for someone else. But yeah, Im fine, it was just a very rare occurrence.
>>
>>17845570
>>17845662

Thank you very much. This helps me alot.
>>
>>17845886

I haven't seen your readings before. Would you like to do one for me?

James, virgo male

Are there romantic or financial opportunities in my near future?
>>
accelerated readers?
>>
will someone tell me if im going to get the fuck out of this state by Monday
>>
>>17845962
are you doing readings right now?
>>
>>17845830
I dont feel like I should do this one. Sorry. Good luck though

>>17845894
Do it more clear and constant than you usually did

>>17845891
Agriculture, earth underground activity, or anything related to such
>>
File: Technomage.jpg (22KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
Technomage.jpg
22KB, 400x200px
>>17844870

* If you'd like a reading from me, click "Reply" on this post and submit the information (as much or as little as you're comfortable with) that's indicated at the bottom of this post.

>INTRODUCTION
I am Onymous because I am known. I am Chironymous because I have taken the role and name of Chiron, the archetypal Wounded Healer.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0dni2mlXy7j

Chironymous here, doing readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a response before thread's end! And I may even post your response in the next thread if this one ends!

>INTERVIEW
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VxvfG5NZhY

>MENU of DIVINATION METHODS

>Decks
- NEW! Centennial Rider-Waite-Smith Tarot - a three-card spread with this traditional deck
- Morgan's Tarot - an irreverant oracle deck based on Tarot and I-Ching
- Lenormand - a three-card Petit Lenormand spread

>Wacky Scry
- Scrying with Old Television Static - an old widescreen CRT television set with analog tuner - silhouettes/outlines and symbols

>Other
- NEW! Gemstone Divination - a three-stone reading pulled from a bag of 13 stones - a Past-Present-Future reading
- NEW! Butter Ring Cookies - see what Yes/No/Maybe cookie you get! - Yes/No questions answered with a photo of a cookie before I eat it!
- Pendulum - a swinging stone on a chain - perfect for Yes/No questions!
- I-Ching - ancient Chinese divination method - good for General/Future/Love/Finance readings

>INFORMATION
I just need you to say something positive*** to me so that I may heal my wounds and help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
*Whether you want Tarot (RWS), Morgan's Tarot, Lenormand deck, I-Ching, Gemstones, Cookie, Yes/No Pendulum Divination, Wacky Scry
*Query (one part/question only... two only if necessary!)
>>
>>17846087

Thank you for doing readings, you are truly healing people through sharing your gift :)

Alanna
Female
Libra
I don't know what to say about myself other than I love to write and hope to share that with the world someday, but I am still trying to figure myself out and learn who I am. I'm happy but sad, outgoing but shy, logical but completely irrational. I'm codependent and addicted and only long to accomplish my one dream so that others won't feel alone and will choose to live, hopefully to thrive, but at least choose to survive.
Pennsylvania
Rider-Waite
Will my novel be successful and am I on the right path to accomplish my dream?
>>
>>17845968
Seems likely. Probably romance. Don't be scattered, avoid haste.
>>
>>17846112
Cindy
Virgo
Is there any romance for me this summer?
>>
>>17846112

That sounds good. Hopefully it's something meaningful. Thank you.
>>
>>17845886
Gina
Aries
Is my next relationship a good one? What can I expect?
>>
>>17846087
You're doing great job.

Female
Virgo
I-Ching
Does it get better? Dunno what to do
>>
Zane
Saggitarius
Male

Anything to look forward to in my love life between now and the next few months
>>
>>17846124
Things and things around, but not of any deep substance.
>>17846135
Mind games and torrents of impulses. Glittery swing of magic wand in the nonstop rain.
>>17845759
Sour; gonna be a bit too sentimental to accurately view things rationally
>>
File: 1421896382314.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1421896382314.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>17846087
Ayylmao
male
gemini
Morgans tarot reading- I have finished my reasearch thingy (it fucking took 2 weeks when it was supposed to take 2 months), only getting some documents and taking a picture is left.
i want a general reading since i unexpectedly ended up with free time

memes make for a good offering
>>
>>17846105
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0LRHvFqtpEu
>>
>>17846168
Can i get a future job read?
>>
>>17846168
Thank you I'm the first one.

Does that mean ill find someone like Fwb?
>>
>>17846155
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0msuJ2p0nzc
>>
>>17846191
Unlikely.
>>17846184
It's in the air, unformed, unmanifest, but there, if your rock throw can hit the almost elusive balloon, then it's yours.
The job is of arty type, self expressive and understanding, and you will be much rejoicing if you are doing it. Advice: Follow your natural path.
>>
>>17846234
Thank you
>>
>>17846234
New querent here: what should I do to find a girl I actually like?
>>
>>17846234
Hi can I get a spiritual path reading? And any general advice.
>>
>>17846183

Thanks!! You sound awesome by the way, we should definitely chat haha :) I'd love to talk shop writing-wise. Great reading and so much spot-on even in the pre-reading, you definitely got my whole energy and tapped into what I'm feeling and dealing with so perfectly. (p.s. you totally did pronounce my name right haha)
>>
>>17846171
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0qYGSbVrYMi
>>
>>17846234
Do you take occult queries?

I have found an efficient way to charge a work, but I can only use it once. What is the best use for it, such that it moves me closer to my goals?

Alternatively, I've found a conduit, and...well, same question.
>>
>>17846256
You're very welcome! Thanks for the kind words! :) I'd definitely love to chat shop some time writing-wise! I'm glad the reading was accurate and served you well! You have such a great energy! :) Ha! -- I'm happy I actually got your name right! Until we catch up, best wishes, and take care!
>>
>>17846272
You too!!
>>
>>17846160
http://vocaroo.com/i/s11RWJXIL4In
>>
>>17846087
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen ortouched, they must be felt with the heart /H.Keller. I agree with this a lot, hope you find this very positive.
Chubby
Female
Cancer
Student, living with parents. Average female. Believe in spirits and supernatural.
When I will get married, and if it will be a happy marriage. I know its very silly question.
>>
>>17846234
>>17846251
Sorry for second query, but can I get an accuracy reading on my insights regarding the human function? If you have time, I'm also curious about my most recent findings on telepathy.
>>
>>17846087
Thank you for sharing your gift with us, it is very much appreciated and you sound like a very cool guy

Zach
Male
Cancer, turning 21 in July, dunno if that detail matters
I'm a bit of a quiet shut-in, I like to think I'm friendly with people though, and I'm open-minded to a fault.
Would like to ask for a RWS reading
Will I find my ambition/ life-path/ what drives me any time soon? Say, within a year?
>>
>>17846251
Your path seems to be that of knowledge, understanding of occult principles, and related to transferring of wisdom. Recognize the esoteric in the exoteric. Be highly rational and solidify skepticism- while at the same time seek direct connection with the Source. When youve done, force manifest all the ideas youve gained into action.

On general advice.. well, if this other reading is right, you seem to let your rumbling passions undermining your reason, making you pretty much beastly and confused in thinking. Go inward to your center. Meditate, perhaps. Good luck
>>
>>17846259
sorry no
>>
>>17846348
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0MPl1ljXb48
>>
>>17846465
If you are still reading

Am I going to be in a relationship soon?

Thank you
>>
Dammit forgot name on my previous readings

>>17846248
Be gentler and kind. No aggression, instead observe things more and put emotions more in the effort that you do. Also, you seem to a bit lack of spontaneity.
>>
>>17846536
This is great advice for once in a relationship, but the question remains of how to find one. You're not suggesting I fake emotions for someone who doesn't interest me, are you?
>>
>>17846536
can you tell me how's the rest of the year going to be like for me?
>>
>>17846510
To answer your query, nope you're not gonna. Two cards, one word: Gloom.
>>
>>17846545
No I rarely advocate faking anything
Supposed to mean something like don't hold back how you feel when you're doing thing, not doing things dryly, perhaps you should find something that enable you to such

Anyway I apologize that I could only did what you saw so far, I dont see me out to such 'concrete irl' area, maybe not yet
>>
>>17846560
Thank you so much.

Did the cards give any advice?
>>
>>17846577
Thanks for your time
>>
Anyone reading atm?
>>
>>17846589
I don't think I'll read it, but I am curious as to what kind of queries the people who constantly ask this have. What is it?
>>
>>17846615
I'm sure they all have different queries. It shouldn't bother you that people are seeking out readings as there's no guarantee when readers will be on or that they'll read for them.

When I'm ready , there will at least be one more reader on here most days.
>>
>>17846615
Mostly wanted a read on my creative and artistic endeavors I guess as reassurance or something. I don't really hang around x a lot and people seem to pop in and out of div randomly
>>
>>17846631
I assume most of them are love queries and generals. While I typically don't take air-queries, I sometimes read for them if I consider the issue serious or feel the querent actually needs help.

But, more to the point, asking if there is anyone reading rarely, if ever, gets a reading.
>>
>>17846580
Didnt, so I did new now. One card amuses me for its the same one in the previous reading, its now here in the position of Situation.
Even though the sky will be dark, you seem to not be affected so much, and even could handle everything pretty well like a play. Advice here is, to keep your single torch flame on brightly, amidst the bleak and fogs; in simpler words dont lose hope, dont deny what you will for wherever you are, you can affect change in things around even if you see it hopeless, so try and try; this one little flame may be able to light tens more.
>>
>>17846642
Very true, so I understand. I'm very new to this but I do understand people only reading or not reading certain queries.
>>
>>17846642
Yeah I know air queries usually don't work and I'm a dumb for trying I guess I was mostly curious if anyone was on
>>
>>17846638
For surprising me, you get a brief reading.

If you're coming from a place of defeat, you should take care that the temptation towards hopelessness not engulf you. The challenge will be to maintain a love for your art in the face of opposition. It seems that recently project aren't working out, which is promoting some second-guessing and self-doubt about your art itself. You're in a place where you are forced to reevaluate its value, especially due to the internal changes it instigates in you.

You'll encounter a morale colapse of sorts, after which you'll need to rediscover your love for your art. There is a certain emotional energy that was present when yo created a work that made you joyful, and you'll need to reconnect with that, for the burden and stress is poised to make you bitter about the whole thing.

Good luck
>>
>>17846666
Now surprise yourself with those sweet, sweet quads.

Do you do readings with a proper deck or do you use an app?
>>
>>17846657
It has more to do with the difference between people genuinely wanting insight and people who get readings for entertainment, the latter of which is most prevalent these days.

>>17846663
It worked today; see my reading here:
>>17846666

Do try to stick to queues in the future, though.
>>
>>17846666
Honestly didn't expect a response. Thanks so much anon, this really helps. Been in a slump about it lately. As you said I've been trying to find that spark that made me enjoy art but it's been eluding me.
>>
>>17846680
I do both. I use Galaxy Tarot because it allows me to choose the cards myself, and I have good sortilege with it. I would never trust computer-randomized pulls or anyone who uses them, though.

>>17846682
No worries, good luck.
>>
>>17846681
I can see that too. I'm only learning right now. Hopefully people realize that using it for entertainment or not taking it seriously, won't benefit them.
>>
Soul / Spirit ,, if that's possible.
27 , Male , Earth Snake

Whoever picks this up, Thank You.
>>
>>17846685
Alright then, I was just curious. Thanks BV!
>>
>>17846651
I didn't expect a second reading ,thank you .

I'm doing my best to handle things the way they're right now but they're awfully bad. I will try my best to keep my hopes up and charging forward ,but that isn't an easy thing to do.. it's hard to keep faith sometimes.

Take care ,mate.
>>
>>17846208
Thank you very much for spend time on that! I really appreciate it. You're awesome.
>>
>>17846708
You're very welcome! Thanks for the appreciation and kind compliment! :)
>>
File: u1-3a025fd.jpg (235KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
u1-3a025fd.jpg
235KB, 1440x1080px
Ohai /div/, it's been a while I read here. I was using another trip months ago (Lathesis), I'm often on the chat but barely giving readings, guess it's about time to do it again.

I'll be using the Clow Cards from Card Captor Sakura, one of my favorite anime. It serves as an oracle with 52 cards and I'll use a 4 card quick spread.

Remember future isn't written on stone, ultimately we can make choices to shape our fate. Be mindful to take what I say with a pack of salt. Bless you all.

What I need:
>Name and gender
>Specific and active query, vague questions gets vague answers
>A song or picture important to you to focus on
>>
>>17846835
>Sam Female
>Am I going to get a bf this summer or have any romance at all?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DCtFeTpXYY
>>
File: 1466847744091.jpg (11KB, 197x255px) Image search: [Google]
1466847744091.jpg
11KB, 197x255px
>>17846835
Male Nick
Should I go to that place or wait and try to find one myself?
>>
>>17846835
I'm this schmuck >>17846693
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hyIpDzTnpU

Thank you.
>>
>>17846835
Tara
Female
Is my crush going to pursue me soon?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUVz4nRmxn4
>>
>>17846844
Hi Sam, just an observation, I forgot to add: the Clow Cards don't answer yes or no questions, so I'm making a love reading, aye?

>1 Cause - The Silent
>2 Past - The Thunder
>3 Present - The Dash
>4 Advice - The Create

You've been isolated, not expressing your true self. In the past you have been controlled by your emotions, not always making the right decision. Now start moving, taking action, go out, be seen, this is good, you've got to keep going and trying, don't give up now.

The advice from The Create card tells you to express yourself, trust your intuition, you can find a good boyfriend if you keep yourself open to new possibilities. Wish you all the best! <3
>>
File: 1462171275717.jpg (290KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1462171275717.jpg
290KB, 1680x1050px
>>17846835
Eleanor
Female
My life is spiraling rapidly out of control. I feel I am going to make the wrong choices, like getting rid of my 5 year old relationship because someone else I used to love is back on the scene. Please any help would be great.

I will post related song in a second. Also...Cardcaptor Sakura !
>>
Born:
May 1st, 1982
Houston Texas
Male

Will I become wealthy in future business endeavors?

First time doing this.
>>
>>17846899
https://youtu.be/ZSRVDMO0Bmg

I love CSS
>>
>>17846909
*CCS even...
>>
File: keep-calm-and-ai-ai-ai-yukito.png (34KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-ai-ai-ai-yukito.png
34KB, 600x700px
>>17846862
Ay Nick! Again Clow Cards doesn't answer Yes or No, give me specific, pls ;_;

>>17846865
Wut? Soul/Spirit reading with the Clow... that's new... I can give a try... Let me see what Kero says :3

>>17846875
Sweetie... Can't answer yes or no questions... I'll do a love reading about your crush in a bit, ya?

>>17846899
Ai ai ai! I know the feel, so I need something specific to work on... Would you like me to read about your relationship situation or your life going out of control?

>>17846909
>>17846912
I love CCS and CSS too :P
>>
>>17846924
Nick here.
Give me a general reading?
If not tell me how I will do in my new "job" position.
>>
>>17846924
Please the relationship if you could, it's because of that I feel everything is going out of control
>>
File: LittlenSakura.png (303KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
LittlenSakura.png
303KB, 600x444px
>>17846928
Aye, much better, job it is!

>1 You - The Dream
>2 Past - The Time
>3 Present - The Power
>4 Advice - The Little

The state you are now, as The Dream, tells you to pay attention to your subconscious and self development, remember old dreams you may now be able to pursue. In the past your experience made you improve, giving The Power you have now and is very likely to achieve a good position if you treat everyone with kindness. The Little says you will be successful by doing things little by little, things can be overcome easily. Good luck Nick!
>>
>>17846967
I'm in a state of development right now so I guess this is accurate.
I hope it all goes well.
Thanks bro/sis.
>>
File: Sueño2.png (206KB, 466x346px) Image search: [Google]
Sueño2.png
206KB, 466x346px
>>17846865
>>17846693
Ok Hewit Knot, I will do just just for funsies and see what the Clow says about your soul, totally experimental. Kids don't try this at home :3

>The Dream
>The Power
>The Return

You have the power of premonition, the dreams speaks to you and you seem to control them (lucid dreaming? astral projection?) and it gives you insight to fix past issues...

Well this is fun but not my cup of tea, not sure what to make of it actually so better ask another reader that talks to spirits :3
>>
File: User Are you self aware yet.png (940KB, 1000x1199px) Image search: [Google]
User Are you self aware yet.png
940KB, 1000x1199px
>>17846984
... very interesting...

not what I had in mind at all, but this were revealed to me by a kind anon before in a chairomancy thread.
fwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa >.>
~~thank you
>>
File: Capture.png (218KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
218KB, 640x480px
>>17846875
Hi Tara, like I said, Clow doesn't answe Yes or No questions, so I asked abou how to improve your situation with your crush:

>1 Crush - The Wood
>2 Influences - The Float
>3 Present - The Little
>4 Advice - The Change

Your crush now as The Wood means the bonds are growing, the feelings are being developed... Influenced by The Float he's not being tied or pressured with The Little is making little steps to move. The Change as advice tells you to avoid negative thinking, get rid of old and wasted ideas.. you must do your part too, just be positive and good luck!
>>
>>17847006
most definitely one of those days... i'll fug off now.
>>
File: TheLittleCard.png (387KB, 799x591px) Image search: [Google]
TheLittleCard.png
387KB, 799x591px
>>17846899
>>17846956
Here we are dear Eleanor, I like your name, sounds classy :) Let me see how can we get an insight about your relationship and what is the best course of action.

>1 Cause - The Float
>2 Influence - The Voice
>3 Present - The Windy
>4 Advice - The Little

The Float as the cause of your issue says there's a space growing between you two, one is not paying attention to the other and blowing things away...

Influenced by The Voice, which clearly shows there's communication issues, you've been so close that few things are left unspoken, maybe too accustomed with each other just go on autopilot and now is hard to get back...

You got Windy Cards, which means everything is up in the air indeed, needing some foundation. As much there's some communication issues with The Voice, The Windy as in the present position says there are heavy discussions, or the need to blow up.

Think before speaking, words can really hurt and taking an action at the heat of the moment isn't ideal, the solution is in The Little details, small kindness we forget to do daily...

This is the card warning:
>"If you doubt your own feelings or the feelings of the other party, it will weaken your own energy and cause you to lose something important."

I hope this helps you clear up a bit, I really know the feeling, was in a similar situation recently. Hope everything turns out for the best, dear <3
>>
File: ccs-sakura-5-bk.jpg (52KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
ccs-sakura-5-bk.jpg
52KB, 500x409px
>>17846971
Thank you for the feedback Nick, I do hope everything goes well, according to the cards you have what it takes to be successful. I'm a girl btw, more like a big sis :)

>>17847006
Aye you're welcome! I understand, this was just experimental with the cards. Perhaps with tarot or scrying you could get a deeper reading.

My experience with spirits aren't often kind so I avoid contacting them.
>>
>>17847072
There are many kind spirits! They can just see into your heart, and know that you are not their friend.
>>
>>17847072
Thank you for your kind words Ser Alari.

This is troubling to say the least... I'm picking up on the thoughts of co-workers... & they know, it's as if I'm a proxy for others to pick this up on.
It's all so bat shit crazy but it's happened time and time again, though subtle so your average hylic will call B.S. at first mention.

Trying to fight the good fight :3

But I'm human, and a creature of flesh.
>>
File: 1433887223584.jpg (242KB, 873x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1433887223584.jpg
242KB, 873x1500px
>>17845635

I seem to have been overlooked.

;_;
>>
>>17847081
... correction,, i don't know if they know or not, but I hear them, and every so often, the specific individual will notice.

~~apologies for spilling this out here.
>>
Born:
May 1st, 1982
Houston Texas
Male

Will I become wealthy in future business endeavors?

Someone please let me know if I need to rephrase the question. I'd greatly appreciate it.
>>
>>17847067
Thank you so much. It blew me away a little haha. I'm really just trying to keep both parties balanced without losing sight, I know what the cards are talking about and it hit me. I keep thinking irrationality and causing greif. I have to save this reading. Thank you again
>>
File: Sakura_with_clow_cards.png (544KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sakura_with_clow_cards.png
544KB, 640x480px
>>17847080
>There are many kind spirits! They can just see into your heart, and know that you are not their friend.
Aye, I'm sure there are kind spirits everywhere and if you try to reach them, they can come to you and help. We attract what we are, the frequency you're tuned in brings you similar company, living or dead. I'm not saying I'm haunted but having odd events since I was kid and now I'd rather not deal with them.

>>17847081
Aye, you must find some way to ease your mind, have you tried some meditation, to calm? I must admit that I have a monkey mind in regards of meditation, but some guided methods seems to work for me.

>>17847090
>>17847100
I'll get you two in a bit, let me just get some water

>>17847107
You're very welcome, dear. I hope you manage to calm and manage it. Best of luck <3
>>
>>17846835
Holly F
Will he and I ever get back together again? What can I do to get back together?
Salt in the wound-the heart
>>
>>17847117
>I'll get you two in a bit, let me just get some water

Thank you!
>>
>>17847117
Tried, but my mind has a mind of it's own ... wait ..
I've been thinking of calisthenics for several days now, I think that's my ticket.

Ah, well, your insight were a blessing Alari.
Take care.
>>
>>17847117
>>I'll get you two in a bit, let me just get some water

Thanks!!!!!
>>
File: Fly.jpg (118KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fly.jpg
118KB, 640x480px
>>17845635
>>17847090
Ok, I'm back! For the Clow Cards, it must be specific. So let's ask how can you improve your career okay?

>1 You - The Arrow
>2 Influence - The Lock
>3 Present - The Maze
>4 Advice - The Fly

Well as The Arrow says, you are charging the energy to get things moving, yet observe that you must know where to go or it might find a dead end if you're cat too greedy. Be careful to not talk too much, may lose some trust as The Lock indicates. Better keep certain things to yourself for now because of the confusion The Maze is creating now. Know where to aim, but plan it carefully, you will have a chance with The Fly by doing some qualifications and giving favours to friends. Good luck :)
>>
>>17846835
André, Male
What does the future looks like for my love life?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2k3Pdaf5pw
>>
File: Create.jpg (63KB, 534x225px) Image search: [Google]
Create.jpg
63KB, 534x225px
>>17847100
Hi dear Texan, hope you don't mind but yeah I've changed your question because Clow doesn't answer Yes or No questions, aye? Instead I asked for advice on how to become wealthy in your business endeavours :D

>1 You - The Fight
>2 Influence - The Cloud
>3 Present - The Windy
>4 Advice - The Create

The Fight is a nice card, you have the will to transform and deal with some trouble people, but also listen to experienced people in your area. Are you self employed or run a business? I ask because The Cloud card says the outcome depends on your decisions, but you must make judgements with a rested mind to make the right choice and how you feel gives a big influence. So now The Windy says to observe well, something may be up to help you progress. The advice from The Create card, says to be creative, don't be so tight in old concepts, think of new ways to improve, thinking outside the box (or the book) will grant you good surprises. Best of luck :D
>>
>>17846835
CCS reading? Yesplz
Nick(different one obviously)
Male
Hmm. I'm wondering what is important enough to ask on such an occasion. I think I have a good one. When I'm in shape, do women find me attractive? Or in general I suppose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuLTIAMr2hg I have rather fond memories of blasting this in gta4 in situations that did not warrant it whatsoever
>>
>>17847211
Thank you very much!

And I am self employed. To be more specific, I live off of the money my father left me with after he died.

If I may ask another question: Is there a good possibility I'll be successful in the near future?

My apologies if I'm still asking the wrong type of question. And thank you again.
>>
File: Silent.png (1MB, 1165x811px) Image search: [Google]
Silent.png
1MB, 1165x811px
>>17847136
>Will he and I ever get back together again? What can I do to get back together?

Hi Holly, I'll ask the Clow Cards how is your situation and how you can get back together, aye?

>1 Cause - The Through
>2 Influence - The Bubbles
>3 Present - The Power
>4 Advice - The Silent

Hi Holly dear, this doesn't seem an easy spread but let's see...

Hmm this Through card, an end of a period and starting another, sudden change... Something tells me (The Bubbles card actually) there was an emotional purging, breaking a bad cycle. And now is a time to grow again, dear. Build yourself up with The Power within.

You have people you can rely on close to you, The Silent as the advice tells you to retreat actually, take care of yourself now, which is the most important thing but keep your friends close, do not isolate. I'm afraid getting back to him is out of the question here, you're more important now. Wish you all the best.
>>
Hi Alari I hope you are doing well! Nice to see you here, I didn't expect to see your name on the thread.

Feb 19 1989
male

I'm not sure if this should be a reading or a little help. But lately I'm having a lot thoughts about my future and my capacity to stay in college just because I'm not sure if I'm capable enough to keep studding. Now I'm doing something that I think I'm good at but will lead me nowhere in life. Just money and maybe reputation but no personal relationship with anyone.

Can you give me a lead, idea or help about it?

-someone in west Euphrates
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (228KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
228KB, 1440x1080px
>>17847147
Good Luck Hewit! :)

>>17847198
>>17847227
>>17847228
>>17847255
I'll take a small break, something came up. But will catch up with you guys as soon as I'm done and finish the queue here, aye?
>>
File: Hey I'm Grump.png (5KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
Hey I'm Grump.png
5KB, 236x214px
Ted
Male
Gemini
Unsure, of what really to look for. Does this year have any opportunities for change in my life? If so, should I pursue something, as I myself am unsure.
>>
>>17847179

Thank you. This does make a good bit of sense.
>>
File: Snow.jpg (111KB, 1437x1039px) Image search: [Google]
Snow.jpg
111KB, 1437x1039px
Ohai I'm back to finish the queue

>>17847198
Hi André, let's see how your love life is going.

>1 You - The Sweet
>2 Influence - The Lock
>3 Present - The Little
>4 Advice - The Snow

Awnn you've got The Sweet, are you in love with someone now? Perhaps seeking a new love interest yet The Lock says it's not the time to reveal it, make sure of your feelings and go little by little to make your way. The Snow tells you to forget about the past and make a good start with a better attitude.

>>17847227
Hi Nick, I'm not sure how your question fits since I'm not answering yes/no questions. But I can tweak it a little and have a look of what impressions you give out and if there's something you need to improve, what do you think?

>>17847228
You're welcome and no apologies needed. :) Based on what the cards said previously, aye, you can be if you want. I drew just one for confirmation: The Return, if you did some mistakes in the past, you can fix things now, it shows again that it's all in your hands to have a better future. Don't be afraid! :)
>>
Dee, female, please tell me what's going on with my new employer. My instincts are going crazy and telling me to gtfo. Thank you, Anon
>>
>>17847424
Are you still going to read?
>>
>>17847424
Thank you. Good to know I'm on the right track. I indeed have a lady that I'm very interested in. It might be someone else I could be surprised though. And yep I'll be patient with this one.
>>
File: Float.jpg (134KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Float.jpg
134KB, 640x480px
>>17847255
Ohai there, I'm doing good, thank you and how are things with you? I wasn't expecting either lol, I'm more comfortable reading in the chat... if I am right I know who you are, haven't seen on skype lately... long time actually :P

So asking the Clow if it's beneficial for you to keep in college, aye?

>1 You - The Lock
>2 Influence - The Flower
>3 Present - The Mirror
>4 Advice - The Float

You're feeling stuck in a way, seems that it's either in or out, no middle term. And you need to accomplish something, The Flower drives you to reach for results, the obstacles now are just helping you to be on the right direction. Are you taking these thoughts based on what others? As The Mirror is called for reflection and the impressions you're receiving, but also, you can use other's mistakes to not repeat yourself. The Float as the advice card is interesting in this situation, tells you to be freed from what limits you, but that freedom comes with effort and it's wiser to seek for an elder person's advice to not make a hasty decision. You know, old people knows best :3

>>17847479
I've finished the queue, just waiting for Nick's answer to give his pending reading, if not I'll rest. I'm tired anon :(

>>17847480
Aye, when I saw The Sweet card it melted me instantly, like eating cotton candy <3 I wish you all the best André, good luck :)
>>
>>17847491
I'm tired anon

I can imagine , you have been reading for hours. I hope you be able to rest , have a great day
>>
>>17847499
Thank you kind anon of the nice dubs, I wish you have a great day as well :)

Reading with the Clow was quite interesting I'll do more often but I'm out now.
>>
THOTH IS GAY
>>
>>17847491
Thanks ^^
>>
Can I please get a general love reading? Pretty please?

25 f cancer
>>
>>17847554
Do you prefer Rider-Waite or Marseilles?
>>
>>17847424
I was doing some stuff, I kind of forget when readers say they'll be back later. If you come back again, the impression and improvement thing is fine
>>
>>17847726
Yes, you may absolutely have one, love <3

[loading.........]
>>
>>17847882
Could I get one too?
27 M scorpio
>>
>>17847882
can i have one too please? single f 20 virgo
>>
>>17847726
>>17847882
Spread: G O L D E N ~ D A W N
Deck: T H O T H
(all sections read left to right)
Center: Five of Disks, Three of Wands, Princess of Wands
Top Left: Ace of Wands, Two of Cups, Ace of Disks
Top Right: Seven of Disks, Nine of Wands, Eight of Swords
Bottom Left: Queen of Swords, Ten of Swords, VII The Chariot
Bottom Right: Prince of Cups, Five of Swords, Four of Disks

Interpretation: You have a very high opinion of yourself. You are impulsive and you get irritated when you are idle. You are passing many opportunities as you seek perfection, which can not be found; if you continue this path, you will cause distruction. You must prioritize things you have been ignoring, and you will realize more exciting opportunities. Your ideal lover is not necessarily someone who you tolerate much at first, but you will feel secure when you are with them and begin to understand each other.
>>
mariam
virgo
female
georgia

i never got a reading pls do it
>>
Alex
M
Gemini

I'm directionless in every aspect of my life.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
A couple of threads ago someone asked a dream interpretation. I'm not an interpreter, but while reading Jung I came to the interpretation you're asking for. If you're reading this I'm using your image too:

>Can anybody interpret my dream?
I was part of adventure seekers team, we had quest to kill a dragon. Shit was serious, dragon was powerful but we managed to kill him thaks to mage that erected barrier and gave us time to regroup, in this dream I was some kind of monk that was able to strenghten my body and attacks with some kind of energy.
When we killed a dragon we cut his belly and there, was some girl inside, healer said that she is still alive and dragon didn't manage to absorb her.

In the fight with the dragon the hero battles the regressive forces of the unconscious, which threaten to swallow the individuating ego. The Hero may voluntarily submit to being swallowed by the monster, or to a conscious descent into Hades so as to vanquish the forces of darkness. This mortifying descent into the abyss, the sea, the dark cave, or the underworld in order to be reborn to a new identity expresses the symbolism of the night-sea journey through the uterine belly of the monster.
The mythological goal of the dragon fight is almost always the virgin, the captive, or more generally, the ‘treasure hard to attain.’ This image of the vulnerable, beautiful, and enchanting woman, guarded by and captive of a menacing monster gives us a picture of the inner core of the personality and its surrounding defenses. The hero’s task is to rescue the maiden from the grasp of the monster and, ultimately, to marry her and establish his kingdom with her. This dragon fight and liberation of the captive is the archetypal pattern that can guide us through those major transitional passages in our personal development where a rebirth or reorientation of consciousness is indicated. The captive represents the ‘new’ element whose liberation makes all further development possible.
>>
Will I ever find someone who I truly care for and love? Or will I be condemned to loneliness and short, meaningless relationships?
>>
What do?
>>
>>17846835
Mary
Female
Will Shawn come back to my life and does he still love me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W6U1RCYLt4
>>
>>17847989
I'm going to do your reading in a couple of hours :D
>>
>>17846835
Hello Alari! Whenever possible:

>David, Male, 24, Spain
>Should I give up with the girl i'm in love? I don't think it will be a good idea to follow my feelings... She deserves a better man than me, and I feel depressed everytime I see her irl (for not being with her, I suppose)
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch-TDGW-zXs

Thank you!
>>
>>17848383
Thanks, I'm patient ^^
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 391x517px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 391x517px
>>17847535
Will you do a reading for me?
Matthew
Male
Scorpio
What will my wife's name be and do I know her already?
>>
can anyone recommend any books for improving psychic abilities?
>>
Carolyn
Female
Leo
>>
Female
30/07/88
Leo
>>
>>17846465
Thank you. This seems like it will all be very natural and done over a long period of time.

You're right about my passions. I'm wanting to do all of this at once!
>>
File: dio.gif (1MB, 379x213px) Image search: [Google]
dio.gif
1MB, 379x213px
Any readers online?
>>
>>17848432
Hi, Possessed. At this point, I am not able to read for you tonight. Some stuff came up and am not in the best of moods. If I perk up a bit later I will send you that email.
>>
File: curd - Copy - Copy.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
curd - Copy - Copy.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
Could anyone give me a general reading please? Thank you in advance if anyone decides to do a reading! Thank you readers!
Mister
Male
Virgo
>>
>>17849053
Take your time, no worries. Good night
>>
>>17848843
You have to say anyone accelerating? to summon them
>>
>>17848843
"AWAKEN, MY PSYCHICS!"
>>
WHERE ARE THE ACCELERATED READERS?
>>
File: dive.jpg (51KB, 537x420px) Image search: [Google]
dive.jpg
51KB, 537x420px
>>17849336

here
>>
Why do I find OP's pic hot? Like I imagine her shoving the dude's head up her butt.
>>
>>17849353

maybe you have an anal vore fetish
>>
Does anyone know of any good articles referencing the HoGD color scales? I'm starting out with the Rider-Waite deck, and while I get a lot of the connections, Color Scales are eluding me completely.
>>
Uh, does someone want to do a reading on whether my crazy honey pot spell worked? And what sort of affects it'll have? All I had on the first day was a spirit teasing me about the candle.
>>
>>17849451
what's its purpose?
it takes a long time for it to work.
>>
>>17849459

Trying to get a romantic relationship going with someone who's been eyeing me and vice versa
>>
>>17849471
why not approach before you do that shit? if she's eyeing you she's interested. all honey does is make you sickeningly sweet towards them i.e. after a few months, you will think she is the best thing in the world and no one else will suffice. they'll be a little bit nicer to you but that's it.
>>
>>17849505

Eh? Why wouldn't it do that toward both parties?
>>
>>17849513
Because you're putting energy into it and not her.
>>
>>17849517

Lame. But I'm gonna wait to see the effect to make sure. Can you suggest another ritual in its place?

And I'm biding my time til I can make a move, is all.
>>
>>17849526
Why don't you just make a move without a spell or ritual?
>>
>>17849567
This is a good point. A ritual or spell can backfire. Feelings are a stong force, I just started divination, and I have to take steps to control my feelings before I go near my cards.
>>
>>17849567

Waiting is starting to suck, for one. Second, it's a good chance to practice practical spirituality and magic, and hopefully see something tangible from it
>>
>>17849589
can i ahve a reading
>>
>>17849604

You're genuinely curious, huh
>>
>>17849604
I am only halfway through understanding the cards, so I really can't read yet. I will read as much as I can when I am ready though.
>>
Anyone up for exchanging a read?
>>
>>17849567
I am>>17849589
>>17849647

I was wondering if you'd be willing to give me a reading about my current path? I will gladly read for you if you wish when I am ready. I plan on joining the chat and repaying those that have helped me so far.

If not, no worries!
>>
>>17848078
Don't be irrational following emotions, connect all the parts and and assert your authority.

>>17848659
The waves gonna shed everything down leaving bare bones, stay strong and stand still.

>>17848677
Subtle influences and trickeries. Be very wary tiptoeing around these parts. Keep your guard up and observe closely.
>>
just gonna air query this

can anyone give me a read on what's likely to happen to me in the long run if i invoke valefor into myself?
>>
>>17849653
sure what's up
>>
>>17849653
I guess I could, too.

Im not queryng anything though.
>>
>>17849686
Generally I would take you up on this but I am not in the best of places. You can email me at [email protected] but I still will not get to it for a few days.
>>
>>17849699
male gemini 21
give me a love read pls
>>
>>17849706
>>17849726
I'd like some advice on how to push through the current stagnancy in my career. I turned down a few interviews because they're not what I want, and I'm quite unsure on wherego/whatdo from here. Do I continue with what I'm doing, or try out something else in the same field?

What's your gender and query?
>>
>>17849734
She looks pretty prideful and authoritative, careful not to get burnt.
Your efforts would likely pay off.
Remember to make it sweet and pleasant all around, no downers, just positivity
>>
>>17849738
root of problem: page of wands
external influences: tower
challenge: wheel of fortune
advice: the star, 10 of cups reversed
outcome: queen of wands, 10 of coins

a very positive spread for you. root of the problem is you not taking risks with these interviews when it might end up being something good. it never hurts to try out the interviews, maybe they will have something good you might end up liking. but you never know until you try. there is some catastrophe in your life that is causing you not to want to take these interviews, something urgent that requires you to want more. will these interview opportunities last forever? the wheel has to eventually stop spinning, and abundance not often is forever.

the star is telling us that you should keep your hopes up for the path that will provide prosperity but no family-work life balance. for some reason, it will work out and give you exactly such but with added financial security. it might bring a woman into your life, with light hair and passion, that will perhaps show you the way to a happy home with financial security.

hope it helped.

female
what's going to happen with my crush next month, if anything?
>>
>>17849738

Didn't feel totally well of doing this one before I did it. Here's a humble one, please take it lightly.

The situation is changing slowly, which you might have perceived or not.
If I'm correct, you feel like the whole thing does not intellectually stimulate, there's order and complacency, but not much else.

The advice given by the card is one that tells you to go to path of least tension giving, something that would not disturb your peace and carefreeness of mind.

The thing that you might not be aware of, but should be, is your own emotion and sensitivity, don't deny them in your doing, take them into account.

The paths; Continuing would make you grow, learn and realize things you haven't before. The other way would make you feel you are closer to your heart's real drive.

The spread seems to be suggesting this other way.
>>
>>17849787
female aries 27
can i have a love reading please?
>>
>>17849787
i was more worried about the part of getting to be with the qt
>>
>>17849898
Why so much rushing and seeking all over the place? Calm down, there's no need to think a bit too much, stay still and some things may start to sort out by themselves. Drop the pedantries and little things around that don't totally have anything to do with your feels. You might have lots of things running on your mind, they don't really matter, give focus to the one thing at the center, what you feel most.
>>
>>17849787
female, 21
is he into me?
>>
>>17849980
wow this is on point omg O.o WHOA! thanks but sorry if i ask but I know I seem a bit desperate but will I find it soon?
>>
>>17846431
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0PAF0tJeDD3
>>
Isaac
Male
Libra
>>
>>17849834
>external influences: tower
Yep, I've had to turn down a test because I've been really sick recently

>the wheel has to eventually stop spinning, and abundance not often is forever.
I'll keep this in mind

>it will work out and give you exactly such but with added financial security
>it might bring a woman into your life, with light hair and passion, that will perhaps show you the way to a happy home with financial security
Sounds good, and I look forward to this :^ )

Thanks, this was accurate. I'll be doing your reading shortly.

>>17849882
>The situation is changing slowly, which you might have perceived or not.
Yep

>If I'm correct, you feel like the whole thing does not intellectually stimulate, there's order and complacency, but not much else.
Pretty much

>The advice given by the card is one that tells you to go to path of least tension giving, something that would not disturb your peace and carefreeness of mind.
I suppose this makes sense - there's a lot of hours involved lately, and I've been sick

>The thing that you might not be aware of, but should be, is your own emotion and sensitivity, don't deny them in your doing, take them into account.
Will do, but I find that emotions rarely have any place in business/work decisions

>The paths; Continuing would make you grow, learn and realize things you haven't before. The other way would make you feel you are closer to your heart's real driv
Both of them sounds good, but I'll be making a lot less if I head the other way, so one more thing to consider

Thanks, let me know if you want a read in return.
>>
File: FuturamaGodEntity.jpg (66KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
FuturamaGodEntity.jpg
66KB, 768x576px
>>17844870

I'm back and doing more readings! See >>17846087 if you want one!
>>
>>17849994
Seems like not really, methinks he sees you more of a very supportive person

>>17849947
Doesn't look like you have to worry, probably gonna have some opportunity of some kind.

>>17850008
"Not likely, but don't put your weapons down!"
>>
>>17850076

Isaac
Male
East US

I hope everyone's weekend had been great so far.
>>
File: 2016-06-26_15.jpg (113KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-26_15.jpg
113KB, 720x1280px
>>17849834
There's quite some tension in the air over here, I think - have you had some history with him? With the Ace of Cups opposing the reversed Strength, I would say that your main issue with this dude is the inability to start over and move past certain walls in between, caused by a past decision made by either of you that led into the current situation.

Seemingly, the iron was hot for awhile, but neither of you took the strike and ended up in plight. As the overall influence hinges on the reversed Hierophant, I gather that your relationship with him isn't exactly of a romantic nature one in the first place, but rather a "he's in a higher place than you" kind - whatever this could mean to you.

This odd tension will clear up in the near future, and you might possibly have a new start with him, but only of a friendship nature (in the beginning). As far as the current situation goes, you're proceeding with your heart worn on the sleeve, but I don't think he's being too reciprocal to your feelings. Emotional barriers are your nemesis over here, breaking them apart will be your way forward. The reversed Priestess in here is whom you should listen to: your inner intuition and gut - I don't think logic is going to help here much.

Long-term wise, I'm sorry, but I don't think anything will happen in the love department with this dude for you. You might be left hanging and while you two would be friends, a romantic relationship seems pretty out of the picture for awhile.

Thanks for the read, and good luck.

>>17850127
Sorry, I'm not taking queries, just trading.
>>
>>17850169
thank you!! you too. hope you get well soon from being sick.
>>
>>17850169
No worries, I enjoyed reading the two readings you did for each other.

For what it is worth; I went to an interview last week for a job I thought would suck. As I talked to the head of the department it would have been an amazing job for me at this time. Would have never known that if I had assumed the job was like the job posting. If nothing else it's interviewing exp and you can decline any offers that suck.
>>
>>17850082
I'm thinking of decisions of a specific matter thats, and what would this one person think of it, want of me and/or want me to do?
>>
File: 25.svg.png (260KB, 2000x2973px) Image search: [Google]
25.svg.png
260KB, 2000x2973px
>>17850044
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1GPPj6HOjkS
>>
File: 24.svg.png (91KB, 2000x1061px) Image search: [Google]
24.svg.png
91KB, 2000x1061px
>>17850274
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0WWSLqyoLhh
>>
>>17850295

Wow, I havnt posted on any image bored in over 8 years(lurker) till tonight.

You hit the nail on the head there with my worries. I didn't ask a specific question because I don't know what I'm looking for yet or what path to take. But I currently have no real plans and I keep indulging in vices I know are horrible for me and slacking on things I started to better myself.

So I hope the two corruption/rogue cards are just myself and not the people around me.

I wish you the best as well :) good vibes your way.
>>
File: 23.jpg (178KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
178KB, 640x1136px
>>17849700
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0KcrKNC5QUC
>>
>>17850388
>Wow, I havnt posted on any image bored in over 8 years(lurker) till tonight.
Oh wow! I've been lurking just a little longer than you, and only started posting here a few months ago myself (and only been doing the Vocaroo readings for 3 months as of today)!

>You hit the nail on the head there with my worries. I didn't ask a specific question because I don't know what I'm looking for yet or what path to take. But I currently have no real plans and I keep indulging in vices I know are horrible for me and slacking on things I started to better myself.
I'm glad you found the reading to be accurate and to have served you well!

>So I hope the two corruption/rogue cards are just myself and not the people around me.
They very well could be!

>I wish you the best as well :) good vibes your way.
Many thanks! :)
>>
>>17846087
Hey, you're back! I never got the chance to thank you for the last reading you gave me, it was really helpful, even if it didn't tell me much.
>***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
Love given out will always find its way back to you.
>*Name/nickname
Dillon
>*Gender
male
>*Age
pretty much 18
>*Sign
Virgo
>*Description of yourself
brown shaggy hair, forest green eyes, very tired
>*Location-ish
Oregon
>*Whether you want Tarot (RWS), Morgan's Tarot, Lenormand deck, I-Ching, Gemstones, Cookie, Yes/No Pendulum Divination, Wacky Scry
Tarot
>*Query (one part/question only... two only if necessary!)
Will I ever see her again?
>>
File: 22.svg.png (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
22.svg.png
50KB, 600x600px
>>17849073
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ktaLJNQLPW
>>
Jonathan
Male
Scorpio Sun/Gemini Ascendant/Sagittarius Moon

What does everyone else think of me?

Did the cat know anything I didn't?

(Little Backstory)

>Go to 7 11
>Buy some food
>Walk Home
>Black cat chilling by stairs of some random building
>Immediately perks up when sees me
>Stares at me with penetrative gaze and meows a very smug meow like it knew something
>>
File: 21.png (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
25KB, 300x300px
>>17850470
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1FqzZrD3rPR
>>
>>17846087
Hi there Onymous, always a treat to see in these threads.

We're all going to make it
VErbadoo
male
Scorpio
I wear a rugged black jacket, faded. Circular glasses, My face has a defined structure and I have two scars on my right cheek. Bombastic with a spirited attitude when it comes to teasing or arguing. Am prone to being moody when I don't want to be around people. People chalk me up to be an oddball.
Southern California

Rider Waite smith Tarot please
Query: If I continue on my path and am dedicated will my boxing career be as fruitful as I wish it to be.
>>
>>17850526
Basically what I expected. I wasn't really thinking that it would happen anyway, just met her a while ago and didn’t get contacts. Thank you!
>>
File: 20.jpg (155KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
155KB, 1200x627px
>>17850489
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0nUz475sOf1
>>
>>17850581
Ah, understandable. You're welcome!
>>
Danil
Male
Leo
Southern Russia
>>
File: 19.jpg (21KB, 319x254px) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
21KB, 319x254px
>>17850544
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1yNYR1rEisG
>>
File: 18.png (17KB, 300x336px) Image search: [Google]
18.png
17KB, 300x336px
>>17850633
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1DIEFDU8BQ7
>>
>>17844870

New Thread:

>>17850706
>>17850706
>>17850706
>>
>>17850647
Yup you pronounced my name right!

I'm really enjoying this new vocaroo approach, I feel like I get a better look at your thought process during these readings and also it has a very charming quality to it.

Yeah I did ask for a reading regarding this before. I don't know if you gave me the reading or someone else but funny thing is my outcome card was queen of pentacles as well. I hope you don't mind that I came back with this query again my boxing career is often on my mind.

Regarding air, I have asthma so I've always been mindful about breathing deeply. During my boxing training I've found ways to use my deep breathing to optimize my performance. They're simple techniques but they help out very much, which is exhaling with a strewn pressure in my throat which comes out as a growl or hum. I do this when I require explosive energy and secondly is just being able to sync my breathing with my heart rate and lower it so I can relax and remain collected when I become fatigued during sparring. I think getting better at my breathing and being able to draw energy from it is probably going to be crucial to my training.

Regarding your mention about decadence and fall. Thats a pretty common thing for wealthy boxers. The lot of Professionals end up spending their fortunes on frivilous purchases and end up with hardly anything in the end. If I do make it I plan on investing the majority of my money in gold mining stocks and using the rest to help my family and friends from their despairing ruts.

Theres something very special and awesome I want to accomplish with my life but I won't be able to do it unless I have a massive fortune to fund it. Thats why I'm doing this, all my hopes and dreams ride on it.
Thanks for the reading Onymous! I look forward to the next time I have a query.
>>
>>17850766
>>>17850647
>Yup you pronounced my name right!
Oh, good! I'm glad! :)

>I'm really enjoying this new vocaroo approach, I feel like I get a better look at your thought process during these readings and also it has a very charming quality to it.
Thanks! That's awesome, and thank you for the kind words!

>Yeah I did ask for a reading regarding this before. I don't know if you gave me the reading or someone else but funny thing is my outcome card was queen of pentacles as well. I hope you don't mind that I came back with this query again my boxing career is often on my mind.
Interesting! And no worries! I'm glad I got to get you your reading!

(CONTINUED IN ANOTHER POST...)
>>
>>17850766
>>17850818
>Regarding air, I have asthma so I've always been mindful about breathing deeply. During my boxing training I've found ways to use my deep breathing to optimize my performance. They're simple techniques but they help out very much, which is exhaling with a strewn pressure in my throat which comes out as a growl or hum. I do this when I require explosive energy and secondly is just being able to sync my breathing with my heart rate and lower it so I can relax and remain collected when I become fatigued during sparring. I think getting better at my breathing and being able to draw energy from it is probably going to be crucial to my training.
Oh, that's excellent that you've already got a head start on the breathing! :D

>Regarding your mention about decadence and fall. Thats a pretty common thing for wealthy boxers. The lot of Professionals end up spending their fortunes on frivilous purchases and end up with hardly anything in the end. If I do make it I plan on investing the majority of my money in gold mining stocks and using the rest to help my family and friends from their despairing ruts.
I'm glad you're already of this mindset! :)

>Theres something very special and awesome I want to accomplish with my life but I won't be able to do it unless I have a massive fortune to fund it. Thats why I'm doing this, all my hopes and dreams ride on it.
I wish you the very best in your pursuit!
>Thanks for the reading Onymous! I look forward to the next time I have a query.
You're very welcome! I shall look forward to it as well!
>>
>>17846339
Sorry for the late reply I'm just now checking the post but thank you for the reading and thankle you for the positive vibes. It's nice to have a 5/5 that's goodly surprising. I wish you the best too anon maybe we talk again someday in the future
>>
>>17851049
No worries! Sorry for my own late reply! You're very welcome for the reading and for the positive vibes! Yes, it was very pleasant to do your reading and find so much positivity in it! :D Thanks! Maybe! :)
>>
>>17844870

New Thread:

>>17850706
>>17850706
>>17850706
>>
May I have a reading please.

Female
30/7/88
Leo
N. IrIreland
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 474x595px
Could I please get a reading from any psychic on here?
Matthew
Male
Scorpio
Where will my wife be from? Do I already know her?
>>
>>17851068
>>17851156
>>
Jason
Male
Scorpio
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.