[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
Hello /x/. I live in a rural part of my state, PA, and I had a spooky occurrence tonight. Me and nine of my buddies were out at one of their farms tonight just doing dumb shit. At the end of his driveway there is a creek and bridge to the left, and woods about a half mile to the right. All of them except me decided to jump golf carts in the field over the bridge and to the right of the road. My buddy's dog and I stayed at the house to get some food and chill. I decided that I'd go meet up with them down in the field. I saw their headlights and knew they were not a far walk to get to. Maybe 3/4 mile. So the driveway is about 1/4 mile long, all paved, very nice. The dog and I were walking side by side down the driveway and we stopped at the end. I remember just listening to how peaceful it was. All of a sudden I heard the jingle jangle of keys in one's pocket. And I saw a shadowy figure walking towards me from the bridge side. The dog looked over and then instantly bolted with its tail between its legs towards the house. I ran as fast as I could up the driveway to the house then grabbed the AR from my truck and sat on the porch waiting. I didn't hear it see anything. The dog wouldn't leave the porch after that. My buddies returned a half an hour later and I explained what happened. They all said I'm crazy. I know for a fact that they were all together, they didn't pull anything on me. What was it, /x/?
Image semi related
>>
There's really no telling what you saw. You definitely saw something though if the dog saw it too. No idea what it could've been though.
>>
Perhaps you severed the mundane causality with mystic insight. Perhaps it was nothing.
Maybe you thread is pointless and you should kill yourself. Maybe it was phone?
who knows....

P.s. it was probably a serial killer. Isn't everybody these days?
If you have an AR why should you be afraid in the slightest of some jingly jangly keys?
Tell me you at least investigated (looked over the spot, route etc.)
I think it was probably some ordinary shit bro.
Either that or military black ops.
Or maybe your friends were fucking with you but retreated when they saw your ar.
>>
>>17842804
The only think I can think of was the ghost of maybe the guy that drove his car into the creek and drowned. I looked up deaths in the area and that was what all came up.
>>
>>17842755
Just for my own curiosity, as a PA resident, could you say what county you're in? Living in the middle of nowhere in PA, I always keep an eye out for this kind of paranormal occurrence
>>
>>17844133
Bucks. Right outside of Quakertown.
>>
Neat
>>
File: laugh pepe mage.jpg (60KB, 540x700px) Image search: [Google]
laugh pepe mage.jpg
60KB, 540x700px
>>17842804
>but who was phone

fuck, i needed that. good one anon.
>>
>>17844764
Where where where. I'm in Quakertown. I must know.
>>
>>17849189
Fuck off robber
name the most popular place to get some good ice cream in Quakertown area
>>
>>17849445
[spoiler]your house[/spoiler]
>>
>>17849673
[spoiler]i spooped myself[/spoiler]
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.