[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky Experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 16

File: image.jpg (14KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 188x268px
Talk about your most terrifying experience. Doesn't have to necessarily be paranormal, but something that actually frightened you.
>>
Windows 10 is being installed.
>>
>>17842558
>>Be me
>>11 years old
>> just walked home from school
>>Turn on tv in living room
>>Randomly turn around to take a glance of something that momentarily stimulated my peripheral vision
>>Momentarily
>>I see a man holding his two hands up to his eyes as if he was holding binoculars or looking into my window blocking out glares.
>>to get to my front yard an unlocked gate needs to be latched open.
>>In disbelief of what I thought I just saw
>>Turns around to check window again
>>Man is gone
>>Im too young, dum, full of cum to think about checking the gate latch

Whats wierd is how detailed everything was. But when i turned around it was completely gone.. Could either be an optical illusion.. Recently i did a check on megans law and their were registered offenders (3) who have lived on that street.
>>
>>17842574
Yeah, I remember hearing on the radio how North korea is shooting missles underwater towards its neighboring country South Korea. And no flags of concern were raised...so i went on B and said that people SHOULD be more concered considering that all steel that the united states uses for canning food comes from the steel coils produced in South Korea..which gets rinsed off with *Drum roll* its neighboring water!-which north korea possibly contaminated. Those infected coils get sent to the u.s. to get turned into cans and filled with our food that our families depend on. Its a terroristic plot that needs to be addressed.
>>
File: 1464017922471.jpg (81KB, 526x941px) Image search: [Google]
1464017922471.jpg
81KB, 526x941px
>>17842845
Shit, anon, I'm gonna have nightmares now.
>>
Doors in my house used to close randomly on there own. Freaked me out as a kid. Also there was one time when i stayed up the whole night watching pirates of the Caribbean movie like 5 times since i got heard footsteps and got spooked. Not even my pet dog went to check it out.
>>
>>17842845
please hide your extreme horror
>>
Lost my soul somehow.
Might've sold it, I dunno.
I can't hold on to memories. Live in a fog of grey emotion, can't feel empathy for others. Nothing and I mean nothing can get me scared or worried. Been through some horrofying circumstances and had people comment how inhumanly calm I was about the whole thing.
I can feel only two things, a vague sense of loss and yearning for something indefinable, and momentary irritation that I call "anger" when something annoying happens. It's a very pale shadow of what I seem to recall actual anger feeling likem
Close loved ones die. I feel nothing. I have personal success. I feel nothing.
I am in imminent danger of death or severe injury. I feel nothing. I receive an injury that has partially crippled me for life. I feel nothing. Life goes on. I feel nothing.
>>
>>17843533
>Shitpasta is shit
>>
>>17842845
this
>>
>>17843564
It's original. You can copy it if you like.
>>
>>17843269
you were smart not to check it out my dude.
>>
>>17843533
I've literally risked my soul to prove someone was roleplaying before. Did a blood pledge and all.
>>
>probably 5 years old
>sleeping between parents in bed due to a nightmare
>couldn't fall asleep right away
>parents dead asleep
>looked to the hallway on the left
>light is on and there's a shafow of a man
>terrified, I call out to see if it's my sister or dog
>no response
>shadow still there
>cover my head with covers, too afraid to breathe
>several minutes later (which feels like forever) I poke my head back up
>no shadow

I don't believe in spirits or anything paranormal, but I've been racking my brain about that night randomly for years. I know I was awake. Definitely not a dream.
>>
A few years back i was just on my computer at like 1 in the morning and a little bit of smoke appeared in front of my face and drifted off and out of sight, it looked like the kind of smoke that comes from the end of a cigarette or something. This is mainly weird because i thought i imagined it but then a month after that the same smoke appeared but literally a millimeter in front of my face and i was just taking in a breath through my nose at that moment and happened to smell it, it smelt sweet. I have no fucking clue what it was but it was weird.
>>
>>17844595
>I know I was awake. Definitely not a dream.

Dude, you were five. Unless you're underage b&, you're probably just remembering it wrong.
>>
I was using the computer on our living room and I was alone that evening. Anyways, I was busy playing when something caught my attention. I looked to my right and saw a kid's height but looked so blurry (like fog) walk up towards the horizontal couch just beside the computer table, then crouch down (without noticing me staring at him) before disappearing. I had to end the game I was playing faster than I could. When I finished the game I immediately left the house but before I was able to leave, I saw the blurry figure of a lady who was sitting down on the couch, its gaze fixed on me. When I looked back, she was already gone.

It was really weird because at first I only had thoughts about the game and nothing really supernatural but then it just... really happened.
>>
File: reek_1255.jpg (27KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
reek_1255.jpg
27KB, 350x250px
>>17843533
is that you reek? can you give us some spoilers?
>>
>>17844613
Ghost of Danks' Past
>>
>>17845645
Joffrey dies
>>
>>17843533
That's the definition of autism.
>>
>>17842558
>Went on silent meditation retreat
>Pray to bhudda 10 hours a day.
>50 hours in, receive a revelation from Norse mythology I had read prior.
>Go to room, have an out-of-body level fit.
>Complete 180 shift in personality, aspirations, etc. Social anxiety has all but vanished.
>Leave retreat halfway through.

I didn't believe in /x/-tier shit until that day, but either I had some sort of schizoid-level panic attack or experienced some sort of spiritual intervention.

>New /asatru/ fag
>>
>be me 10 y/o
>playing games on computer
>house empty, only me
>random footsteps sound outside room
>scared shitless, hid inside closet
>hearing people mumbling outsude the room (can't make out what they're saying)
>stay in closet for about 30 minutes until someone comes in
>it's my mom
>"anon what the fuck are you doing?"
>idonthaveidea.avi

Still don't know what the fuck happened. Most likely my mind playing tricks on me
>>
>>17843533
take lithium.
>>
>>17842845
mfw the updater froze
>>
File: shitdracula.jpg (64KB, 640x868px) Image search: [Google]
shitdracula.jpg
64KB, 640x868px
>be me
>be preschooler

I had a Jurassic ass computer that I played flash games on when I was little, and the games weren't exactly sorted from disturbing shit to my Blues Clues.

The game that started it all was one Halloween flash game, and it wasn't that Nickelodeon game about black licorice, it was a game where a shitty looking stock Halloween character would come up to your door, and you'd either give them candy or tase them. If you dun goofed they'd "graphically" stab you to death.

As a little kid, that made me shit bricks.

And that transitioned in my first and hopefully only sleep paralysis, where the flash animated Jason, Frankenstein, and Dracula, all came back, but looking REAL AS SHIT, and carrying KNIVES. And they kept getting closer, and closer, and then they raised them as if to stab me, and...

I woke up screaming like a banshee, waking up the whole house.

That was pretty much it, rate it on the spoopameter.
>>
heard stories about homeless cannibals around my area. Had some trouble sleeping.
>>
One time i was at the beach at nigth with some friends and we saw some lights in the air(not in the sky) that "walked" straight lines on the air,to this day i still have no ideia what was that.
>>
File: SPOOKED.png (73KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
SPOOKED.png
73KB, 241x228px
>Went to gas station last night to refill my car and grab a snack
>Head inside, nobody's there except the cashier and a normal-looking guy
>Grab my drink from one of the fridges
>The other guy approaches and makes eye contact with me
>There's no glint or anything in his gaze
>The air around him felt super cold - the fridge air was barely noticeable compared to him
>Decide to walk away and get a snack to wait for him to leave
>He orders his stuff and leaves, cashier has a weird look on his face the entire time
>Jokingly ask cashier if the other guy seemed kinda off
>He replies with no bullshit and seriousness, "That man's a demon if I ever saw one, stay safe, I'll be watching you from here."
>MFW heading back to my car in a poorly lit parking lot in the middle of the woods

copy/pasted from anon
also bump
>>
File: b90Ji.jpg (58KB, 476x594px) Image search: [Google]
b90Ji.jpg
58KB, 476x594px
>>17847891
>>
>>17848581
O_O
>>
>>17848648
>The other guy approaches and makes eye contact with me
Now, i'm pretty far from a sperg or an autist, but whenever someone in public does that it's bad fucking news.
>>
>>17842845
I got this too

It let itself in like an uninvited house guest
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>17843533
>>
File: Nikola-Tesla.jpg (580KB, 1499x1176px) Image search: [Google]
Nikola-Tesla.jpg
580KB, 1499x1176px
Guessing it was 5-6 years ago I woke up in the middle of the night of the microwave that stood opposite side of the room on a sofa was going the timer was on 0:00 but it was still going and it was ipossible to turn it off before I pulled the cable out. Now my grandparents have the microwave though it was well most probably an electrical error
>>
>>17848648
>making eye contact with strangers at night in the woods

He may have just been cruising.
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 563x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 563x1000px
>>17842558
I got one actually.
Whenever my sister and I go out or are out of range from her, like for instance, when we are both making exercise outside our house and she is cooking, sometimes she listens our voices very loud, like we are screaming to each other (fighting). This happened to me when I was 7 years old as well, I was with my mom at our kitchen and suddenly my mom and I used to listen a loud conversation of my sister and one of her friend but not in our native language, more like Mandarin, and the same thing happened, no one was there.

Anyone knows what is the meaning of this?
>>
at one point in my childhood i saw a sort of wolfman creature.
>>
>>17848581
Playing no spook mcdoot
>>
>>17843533
You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body and it sounds like part of it is broken
>>
>>17849161
Considering I could not even follow what you were saying no.

While I know you think what you were typing was english, randomly placing english words together with no meaning does not make them understandable.
>>
Here's one for you guys, happened about 7 years ago.
>Be me
>Be 13
>Walking to school one day
>I get about 5 minutes away from the school
>Decide "fuck it" and not go into school that day
>Duck into a long straight ass country road just before the school
>Walk about half way down it, things a few miles long with fields on either side of it
>Sit down against a rock and put in my headphones and take out some paper and decide to draw the landscape and whatever else I want to
>Do this for about an hour while constantly checking up and down said road for cars and people walking so I don't get caught skipping school
>Suddenly feel a tap on my left shoulder
>BricksHaveBeenShit.webm
>See a woman standing there looking down at me
>She was dressed in a white dress, very flowy almost falling off her slender frame
>Also no shoes
>NigguhGotNokicks.jpg
>Her hair was blonde, almost white in some places
>She had a face that looked like it could have been anywhere between 20 and 40
>She looked almost happy but almost sad too
>She asks me "Are you okay?" In an almost maternal, caring tone
>"Y-yeah, I am...."
>"No really, are you?" She asks me again
>"Yeah, I am. Thank you"
>She smiles a warm smile
>"That's good then"
>She starts walking off down the road
>I go back to my drawing and put my headphones back in
>Think to myself after about a minute what the fuck just happened
>Look down the road after her
>She's gone
>Vanished
>Like this is a straight road with nothing on either sides for miles
>The spot I picked specifically to be able to see all the way down either side for people
>This bitch literally vanished after a minute or two of walking away from me
>I stood up and walked around and did a full 360 degree check of everything
>Freaked out for the rest of the few hours I skipped school on that road
I have no idea what the fuck happened or who that was. Apparently my brother saw the same woman about two years after I did while he was out walking his dogs and she asked him the same
>>
>>17847815
>receive a revelation from Norse mythology I had read prior.

What did you mean by this?
>>
>>17844613
We call that the magic smoke in electronics. Sounds like you're frying some capacitors, is your computer adequately ventilated and cooled?
>>
>>17848581
Don't spooks me mom
>>
>>17852183
Spooky

Nigguhgotnokicks.jpg cracked me up
>>
>>17852948
Was by far one of the spookier things to happen to me.
If it had of happened these days I'd have probably told her to fuck off back to tumblr and called her an edgy modern hippy or some shit.
>>
>>17844613
A ghost farted in your face dude
>>
>>17848581
No spook mummy
>>
>>17844613
That happened to me a few days ago when i was smoking. Fucked up shit.
>>
>>17847881
Sounds like your parents came home
>>
>>17842558
This happened to me the other night, not paranormal, but for a boring cunt like me it was more than a little bit scary
>at some sluts flat trying to get laid
>didn't happen in the end
>others there smoking, drinking etc.
>dickhead turns up
>starts talking about how he's mma trained or some shit
>challenged by kid younger than I am
>next thing I know there's a load of shouting, everyone follows it to the stairwell
>dickhead has face covered in blood and has kid in some sort of arm lock
>someone's waving a broken bottle around to break it up
>dickhead leaves for five minutes
>everyone else locked in the flat
>dickhead comes back banging on the door
>after a while we all decide to open the door and rush him
>nowhere to be seen
>we go down a couple of floors
>dickhead comes out of nowhere and throws a brick right at my mates head
>ohshit.jpg
>run inside faster than I ever have before

After that we were under siege for another coupe of minutes until a few brave ones go downstairs to jump him

>go downstairs to front door
>see people hiding behind a bush
>turn my head a bit more to see dickhead running towards me again shouting how he's going to "stab me up" (with a brick?)
>he kicks the front door down and chases me upstairs
>I took two wrong turns and had to backtrack twice
If he was waiting for me I would probably be in hospital right now.

Think the police turned up and scared him off soon after that but fuck me if i didn't shit my pants, it felt like a horror movie.
>>
>>17848713
When I was little at the mall I used to stare down adults until they noticed just to see how many I could make eye contact with and creep out. My record was like 46 or something.

Not fixated on your aura. Not a demon child. Just bored.
>>
>>17843533
that sounds more like major depression than a spoop
>>
Had to put down a dog once.
I dreamt of the creature every single day for two or three months.
Then a very large hog showed up with a pack in tow.
A hog with a coloration exactly matching the dog.
From the night I killed that hog, I never had another nightmare about that accursed wretched dog.
>>
>7 years old
>home alone playing videogames
>parents at a restaurant
>hear really loud cars and motorbikes in my neighborhood
>sudden loud gunshots
>looks out window
>cars drive off
>"Did I just witness a drive-by shooting?"
>police came, no one was hurt thankfully
>>
I visited my bumbfuck relatives in good ole west virginia when I was around 14. Nothing to do there so I'm hanging out near some lake with my cousins and their friends, friends start going off about some jeepers creepers type demon monster thing that killed some kid they went to school with. Yeahsurefaggot.jpg, they tell me to 'not' go down near this specific road because thats where the kid got ate or whatever, I have nothing else to do in these hillbilly parts so I take them up on their autistic challenge and start walking through some trails to get to the spooky spook road. Finally get to the road which is just a wider trail just as the sun is about to go down, my cousins come running down the trail begging me to come back because they dont wanna explain why they let me get eaten by a monster, I tell them stop being pussies and walk down this stupid road so they will realize monsters dont exist. They both look at each other and reluctantly come with me. so we start walking down this "road" and like I thought nothing is happening besides us walking down a road because its in the midddle of bumfuck nowhere in the woods. we get all the way to the end which just leads to a 4 way intersection. I go on braggin about how I was I right and how they were pussyfaggots you know the deal, so we turn around to start walking back and my cousin just stays staring looking in the direction of the road to the right of the one we came down. He wont look away even when we ask what hes looking at and then he says " There's someone down there" which gave me chills because the first thing I thought was oh shit I'm getting raped by some wrong turn hills have eyes dicknose. So me and my other cousin creep up to see who he was talking about, and keep in mind its around 8-9 Idk I didnt have a clock at the time, but it was dark as shit. But sure enough when we walked over, we could see a figure of a person standing in the middle of the road, wearing a big ass cowboy hat > cont
>>
>>17854915
Seeing this cowboy person really freaked me out but on the off chance it was my cousins friends fucking with us I shouted out at them " Nice try faggots, that hat makes you look like douchebag" and didnt get any response, then I started getting really freaked out, my cousin grabs my arm and starts trying to pull me down the other road saying how we have to go, I agree but my other cousin is still standing there dumbfounded so I go to tell him to come on and he cuts me off to say "He's running" and sure enough this fucker is running full sprint at us I pull my other cousin with me and we start hauling ass down this long ass road, after getting about 50 yards down the road I look back to see them still chasing us and catching up fast, my cousins are barely keeping up i start to really panic. We keep running for what felt like forever but was more like 2 mins before while turning behind to see how far away this fucker was I see headlights turning down the road and I see him turn around and just instantly dip into the woods. and the limited time I saw him illuminated from the lights he was wearing all black with a big ass leather jacket but not long enough to be a duster and looked dirty as shit but not black. turns out the car was my uncle who came out looking for us after my cousins friends told them what we were doing. They chewed us out and told us how lucky we were they came when they did, because we were. Fast forward 4 weeks I'm back at my normal house out of WV and my aunt calls my mom to tell her some guy just got caught kidnapping some kid and had killed the kid who went missing that my cousins friends told me about. Scariest moment in my entire life, fuck west Virginia
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17848581
No spoop mama
>>
>11 years old
>walking back to my cousin's house coming back from the park
>getting dark, sun is going down
>hear dogs down the street barking really loud
>hear more dogs
>barking is coming from all around
>every single dog in the neighborhood must be barking
>wait for 30 seconds and it still doesnt stop
>we get a really bad feeling and run as fast as we can back to her house
>it stops a little before we walk in
>ask her parents and they have no clue what we're talking about
>ask her neighbor since he was working on something out in his backyard
>same response
>>
>>17854173
Always pisses me off. Worse when it gets in your eye though
>>
>>17848581
I wanna fuck that skeleton
>>
>>17848581
leave my mom alone you bully
>>
File: creepy coast.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
creepy coast.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
>>17842558
I don't have a personal spooky experience, but when I was in the Navy I heard some good ones about our ships.

>It's night time and we're at sea
>Ship is at flight quarters for a helicopter landing
>All the Boatswains Mates are attending at the aft of the ship
>This leaves the Boatswain's locker (where we store a lot of excess shit like lines and basic supplies) empty
>Senior Chief goes up forward to get something from the locker
>This dude is stone cold, salty, drill sergeant type guy, not someone I'd expect to be spooked easily
>He comes back from the locker looking pale and has to sit down
>Claims he heard quiet whispering in there
>Goes to see if someone is slacking off but instead sees a dark silhouette of something
>Promptly freaks the fuck out and leaves

And until the day he transferred he refused to go into the Boatswain's locker at night. Other Boatswain's Mates both before and after that have felt uneasy or heard things in that space. I've been up there during the day to grab toilet paper or whatever as well. Even before I heard that story I always got that "be on your guard" feeling if no one else was in there.

Another one:
>Some other destroyer had a person commit suicide by hanging from a ladderwell
>Must have been early 2000's
>Every since then, passerby's can hear rope creaking sounds at night, ever so faintly
>Have a friend from this ship
>They get off watch at night and go to the ship store for a snack
>It's right next to this ladderwell
>Tell me with a dead serious face they saw something shadowy swinging back and forth out of the corner of their eye
>Heard the little creaking sound too
>The store clerk heard it as well

In addition, before I joined, my ship once tried to rescue a capsizing boat full of immigrants from North Africa, most of which drowned and died on our mess decks during medical treatment. A lot of paranoia about ghosts from that.
>>
File: aldrich-throne.jpg (166KB, 1362x866px) Image search: [Google]
aldrich-throne.jpg
166KB, 1362x866px
>>17855487
>Heard whispering on a ship
>Scariest story ever heard

>mfw a professional sailor
>>
File: katia disappointed.png (14KB, 425x384px) Image search: [Google]
katia disappointed.png
14KB, 425x384px
>>17855505
it's just a little bit spoopy anon no need to be such a faggot...
>>
Not the scariest thing to happen to me, but it was pretty spoopy. I was working at my grandpa's farm over the summer with my dad, cousin and brother. My cousin and I were sitting in one of the sheds, waiting for my dad to get back. Don't remember what we were talking about, but both of us stopped for no real reason. Everything was completely silent, even the birds. Then we hear footsteps outside the shed (shed was surrounded by really loose gravel) and my cousin goes to see if it's my dad. He walks all the way around the shed, and there was no one there. This happened all the time when we worked there, and still happens.

TL;DR
Ghosts fucked with us at work.
>>
>>17843283

Bruh take off the foil hat for a sec. They got nukes that they're gonna put on missiles fire through the air at us.
>>
>>17848581
Fag
>>
>>17855487
>navy
>drill Sergeant
>Sergeant

Yea nah fuck off cunt
>>
>>17855633
Yes, we have Recruit Division Commanders, but most people know what a drill sergeant is from movies.

>>17855514
People try to find self worth out of anything they do. It's pretty fucked up for someone to treat killing another human being like it's some kind of hunting sport. The only sailors I knew who would act like that were Tomahawk Fire Controlmen and all they did was get the missile off the ship so it was pretty cringe. If you talked to guys who launched missiles into Libya when all that shit went down they thought they were just hot shit and it was embarrassing.
>>
Can't remember my exact age but I was younger. Like 11-13

>on the phone with friend
>I was on a landline in PA and she was on a cellphone in a hotel in Florida
Not sure if that's important but it could be worth mentioning
>having normal pre-teen conversations
>start hearing the voice of an older woman talking to a bird
>"who's a pretty bird?" and "are you ready for your bath?"
>just kept repeating those and other similar phrases
>thought it was her grandma screwing with us or something but you can't have two cell phones on the same call, plus it was late
>thought it was interference but why would a woman be on the phone with her bird?
>tried to talk to the lady but no responses
>got scared and threw the phone and ran downstairs to my mom
Never really had an explanation for it but it creeped me out hella hard
>>
>be me 17
>parents in Arizona house to myself
>just gone midnight
>leave room to go get food
>patio door wide open
>shitmyself.Jpg
>run back to co2 airsoft gun and grab my knife (in Canada no real gun, but assume 450fps metal bbs would do enough damage to Intruder)
>while in my room hear basement door slam
>gonna call cops can't find my cellphone too afraid to leave room to look for it
>build up courage run out of my room with a wimpish battle cry
>no one's there basement door closed and locked
>patio door close and locked with on of those sliding locks that don't use a key only access is inside
>see phone call 911 crying
>2 police come to my house I unlock the other basement door for them (the one from the outside in) cops go in I wait outside for a good hour
>cop #1 "sorry anon no one in sight"
>I start crying
>both cops left
>I slept in my car every night till parents came home
>>
> Be pretty young can't remember exact age

> At the park near a zoo in Madison WI.

> Away from mother for awhile, see a dock that goes over the near by creek.

> Has handicap sign but that doesn't mean I can't look at the water right?

> Go right to edge to stare at the water, just flowing by no problems

>Suddenly large middle aged retard bursts from the water draped in weeds and mud yelling at me

>Mother grabs and pulls me away scolding me for being over there

>I had already seen Friday the 13th, peed a little.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.