[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glue Reviews

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
So i've been morbidly curious about a certain youtube channel titled, "Glue Reviews." It is run by a seemingly mentally ill man who reviews different brands of glue (although mostly he just reviews UHU glue) and cries/looks upset. He has many photos of gore and autopsy photos in his room, as well as many photos of the actress Audrey Hepburn. I've done some digging and researching and I found he is linked to another channel by a man named Jurgen Tevez, who has two videos about a cult called "The Satanic Hedonist Church of Love uploaded to his channel." I then sent Glue Reviews a message via facebook asking him what connections he had with the man. He then replied, what he said is as follows:

"Hi (Anon),

Firstly I would like to thank you for the support you have given me. I truly could not do this without supporters like you...well I could but it wouldn't be as good.

My relationship with Jurgen Tevez is very complex. He is a very dear friend, He messaged me about a year ago and we met up in Berlin. He as given extensive financial support to the glue channel

As far as my links to the church. I am not really allowed to talk about them. Are you interested in joining? I can contact him for you if you would like?

Thanks."
I thanked Glue Reviews for responding and asked him to get me in contact with Jurgen, but he is yet to respond.

So here's my question... Is the channel an ARG, a joke, or is it real? I'm honestly not sure at the moment. Thanks for your time, i'd love it if you could help me out with this.
>>
Sorry, forgot link.
Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UConjHXX_Jsg6piOzpWGpSRA
>>
nigga post a fucking link you autist
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpg4qxBYkCY This video basically summaries his channel.
>>
It's probably real.
>>
>>17842557
Above senpai.
>>
>>17842563
I dunno... The whole "Satanic Church" thing makes me think otherwise... I mean for fucks sake, it has "floral shoppe" in one of his videos.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIeSF96GdMBZoH45LbNO6Yg
>>
>>17842564
yea whoops i didn't refresh.
anyway i think the videos are real, judging from the comments a lot of people genuinely take his reviews into some legitimate consideration and he responds relatively well and normally.
>>
>>17842570
Yeah, I can see that but... C'mon, gore pics in the background? Satanic Churches? In one video he even goes outside in front of people wearing a suit made of collaged autopsy photos!
>>
>>17842578
i think if anything he just has a mental illness (or few) that have just sort of ate him up. hes obviously not stable, and yet still trying to provide some sort of education. i think it's real
>>
he's just trying to hold it together, man.
>>
The video made me cringe holy fuck what a loser

TL;DR ~ cultist memeber
>>
>>17842682
Calling out retards on their social ineptitude doesn't make your wiener any bigger FYI.
>>
>>17842605
thats what glue is for after all
>>
Seems ARG as fuck. Only thing is the videos go back 4 fucking years which seems off.

Could just be a performance project.
>>
>>17842554
>Is the channel an ARG, a joke, or is it real?
Soggypotato, what do you think ARG means?
>>
>>17842761
>Seems ARG as fuck.

Really? What user interaction do you see? What puzzles are there to solve? Does ARG just mean weird Youtube video to you?
>>
>>17842554
I find this case interesting as well anon.

I am an ex-psychologist (although my field was more dominant in researching dreams). I may be able to get a bit further into this case if I can somehow become more personal with this individual, and maybe we could get someone to do a little spying in that whole Satan's Church ordeal. I'd do it myself, but I don't dabble in that kind of stuff. We need someone to join and become a follower, and then give us updates and insights as to what's going on there. I think this man's obsession with blood has ties to that church.
>>
It'd suck if we decided to get all Scooby Doo on this guy and end up fucking him up even further psychologically or even get him in trouble with the law, and it turns out that we just ruined the life of just some cool guy with Aspbergers who likes glue. I wouldn't be able to live with that on my conscience.
>>
>>17842821
>I am an ex-psychologist (although my field was more dominant in researching dreams).

Right, and I'm the Prime Minister of Uruguay.
>>
>>17842821
>although my field was more dominant in researching dreams
Could you please tell me a bit more? I want to be a dream researcher, but I don't know what the prospects are like. I have a connection so this isn't a pipe dream. I just don't know what I would do, or how I would study for it
>>
>>17842797
There are some shitty ARGs with next to no interaction. Hey Kids comes to mind.
>>
Fuck me you dweebs.
Satanic churches run the government, how much more do they need to control a few fucking autists?
Life is stranger than fiction.
It just so happens that Satanists prey on the weak, gullible, vulnerable etc. and this guy seems to fit the bill. They probably fucking traumatised him and keep him as yet another slave/sacrifice
What do you think the alternative is?

>>17842821
Go ahead anon. Can't wait to see you fucking strung up and skinned alive. I hope your little 'case' works out.
If you must know, Satanic churches fight each other, but they also work together.
I'm sure if they could easily evade mass-child-sex scandals and government blood-sacrifice stories, they could easily dodge your lame inquiry. I hope you have a gun.
Maybe if you get too close, they'll cut your nose off.
Grow up, you'll probably get yourself in trouble playing hero. Satanists aren't known for being nice. Murdering snoopers such as yourselves is the basic BARE MINIMUM requirement/oath to join (don't give away information, kill anyone who tries to get the secrets)
fuck, even the guy in the video wouldn't give information, probably because he knows they'd gut him and his body would be found in a field later.
>>
>>17842554
I just told the Jurgen guy that I was interested in the church
>>
>>17842851
>There are some shitty ARGs with next to no interaction. Hey Kids comes to mind.

Hello, that's because it is NOT an ARG. "Hey Kids" is a collection of weird video games.

I could say the CNN news site is a horrible ARG, there's no way to win or reach the end. That doesn't make it an ARG.
>>
>>17842554
>Glue Reviews

That rymes with POO reviews because he has ASSburgers XD
>>
>>17842852

Yup, Sool is a boring asshole. It's confirmed.
>>
>>17842843
Really my ex-career (I had aspirations of becoming one of those psychologists like Freud until I decided to drop it) began when I was in High School. I took psychology courses through my upperclassmen years as I had my own theories and an obsession with neurology. I then went to a community college to start work on an anatomy degree and after two years went to a university to study neurology and psychology full scale. However, these courses weren't what really built me, it was connections I picked up while there. I had developed a theory on Serial Killers actually, and presented it to my peers for a project. My professor recommended me to a convention that was soon from that day. I went, and struck up a conversation with a man who worked for a company that specialized in psychiatric treatments in institutions. He gave me his business card and gave me his personal email and a few places that he recommended I check out. They were just websites (and this was back in the early 2000's so mind that I have no idea what those sites were), which I checked out and found a job opportunity on campus at my previous community college. It was just to conduct surveys, but I signed up. It was voluntary work that we were payed for, and no one else really had an education that specialized in psychology, just some experience from high school or jobs in the medical field at most. I struck up a conversation with my employer one day and he recommended me to his boss. I spoke to him, and ended up working as an intern at a sleep study facility. All I did was janitor and secretary work. However, I eventually dropped that and decided to submit a formal job application (even though they weren't hiring). I got a job as someone who read data from sleep studies. Pay was actually pretty low. However, my job kind of evolved (I was never actually promoted, but the job gradually changed) from reading data for doctors to talking with other sleep study conductors.
Cap limit, will cont.
>>
>>17842873
And you're just an asshole. Get fucked.
>>
>>17842899

Thinks /x/ is his personal blog.
>>
>>17842919
>Thinks /x/ is his personal blog.
Thinks /x/ cares
>>
>>17842899
Cont.
I guess you could say I was more of a psychiatrist than a psychologist at that time. The work I did with the other sleep study conductors ranged from medial tasks to basically just doing their jobs for them when they were preoccupied. Eventually, my nerdy theories about what I called "Logician Dream Interpretation" (mind that at sleep study facilities, there is no dream interpretation, it just came up in casual discussion) were told to my co-workers. Basically I believed that the previous models of understanding dreams had too much superstition and culture mixed in, and I wanted to take a more biological understanding approach to dream interpretation. I began striking up conversation with coworkers and some of the patients when doing secretary-like work about dreams, and would take down notes on how the people I spoke to felt and what was in their dreams. I kept a dream journal next to me when I went to sleep and began kind of self experimenting with charts and understanding what my dreams came from. I began to build my own interpretation of dream symbols that weren't like what was previously accepted. My boss eventually caught wind and called me up. He gave me a lecture about keeping to the task at hand, and I convinced him that everything I was doing was for personal reasons and was only done during breaks and off time. He bought into that and actually gave me a bit more Liberty when it came to doing my studies. I managed to get family members of patients to do surveys and such, and I began to truly build up my model of what could have been my own field of psychology (I wanted to be the father of the previously mentioned "Logician Approach Psychology"). And then one day, I kind of hit a point where I wasn't getting anywhere. Or more so, I hadn't been getting anywhere. It wasn't that I was stumped, it just kind of felt like I was in check-mate from the beginning. It may have just been emotionally driven, but I resigned.
Cap limit, will cont.
>>
>>17842919
>Didn't see that someone asked him a question dumb ass.
Let the guy tell his story. At least it makes his claim as an ex-psychologist more believable and less bullshit.
>>
>>17842949
Sounds like a lie. I think you're lying.
You fucking deceptive fuck.
You sound like (and are) a fucking amateur.
>>
Lol desu senpai
>>
These videos give me ASMR
>>
>>17842949
Fuck, realized I started to get off track. Anyways, so yeah, I got a job at a sleep study center, rose in my ranks, did my thing, and quit.

The point is, what got me there was connections. Connections connections connections. And of course education. But really all my education got me was my connections. And it was my fascination and experience in high school that got me an education. Of course that education probably gave me more creditability later on in my journey.

If education worries you, getting a university education is simple. Sign up for the military for four years (you won't do too much there), sign up for one of those armed reserve home defense programs, which with the combination of previous service, will cover your college almost completely. Sign up for a community college, and go for something broad and generally related to your field in mind, and then sign up for a university to complete your schooling and focus on your desired field. Learn a trade like automobile repair, and use that trade to get a job to provide money while you're getting hit by the books. But in the end, it's those connections man. Find a way to impress people and don't be afraid to be a little aggressive.
>>
>>17842988
You sound like you're on drugs and I highly doubt you have an kind of formal education whatsoever apart from shit-stinking-lying
>>
>>17842962
Who the fuck am I kidding. This is /x/. The board where people just come to role play and spread bullshit. I'd be better off posting this shit on Fagbook. Then again, I've never heard of someone who had a similar interest. >>17842843, you've had your answer. It was nice sharing that. Good luck on pursuing whatever it is that you want to do.
>>
>>17843005
Thank you, I very much appreciate the lengthy responses. Your story inspired me, I'm going to make note of it and remember it.
>>
>>17843049
O rly? Seems like you're on the right path
>>
>>17842821
Hi i'm back, yeah let's work out a plan of attack.
What do you propose?
>>
>>17842743
Kektown! Zing 4 the mome mint. All here! Rang arounnd the stone fear! With whitney who comes today but never tommorow till the gog lard takes my my legz.
>>
>>17842561
A dead bat in the head?! Okay, it got real there
>>
>>17843178
Well, what I proposed earlier.
I'll grab my DSM IV and figure out exactly what's wrong with him. All we need is a volunteer who wouldn't mind dedicating their life to Satan. I'm pretty sure there's some idiots on /b/ who'd he stupid enough, or some /sci/ nerds who'd love to prove that Satan isn't real.
I've said it once, and I'll say it again. I refuse to dabble in the Satanic world. I know >>17842852 was putting it as more of an insult to be careful (or not do it at all), but I full heartedly agree with him.
>>
>>17842743
Underrated post.
>>
>>17842821
Think your fucking Carl Jung or something faggot
>>
>>17842899

This post right right here ruined your little lie. All of that shitty rambling and not a single name drop of a psychologist involved in the study of dreams.
>>
Sort of reminds me of Alantutorial b4 everyone realized it was Alan Resnick through a subtle mistake (or hint) Everyone thought FOR SURE Alantutorial was real.
>>
>>17842554
This guy is hilarious. I would love to know him.
>>
>>17842554
He's either autistic (because they tend to obsess and have passion over random things) and coerced into joining that cult/church, or he is just trolling really well.
>>
>>17842740
speak 4 urself fgt
>>
Alright, psych fag back. I've looked over some of his videos and have stalked his activity between him and Jurgen Tevez.
My first note is that this man seems to struggle with a minor case of Aspbergers. Emotional behavior and his obsession with glue point towards it, however the case is not severe and he should be a functioning character of society (his unstable emotions though say otherwise). However, in this man's interests is the Hedonistic church of Satan. It is very possible that this man is a member, or at least is considering following them. Now, it may sound like a joke, but it is observable through his Facebook posts and YouTube responses to comments that this man seems to want groups like cults and even as he wishes, "The illuminati," to help him with promoting his glue reviews. Now this is peculiar, because it shows that his mentally unstable state may not be from trauma caused by the church of Satan. Odds are it's actually something he previously had. And if you're wondering, yes, his ties to the Hedonistic church of Satan are due to him trying to get people to promote his glue reviews.
As for his relationship with Jurgen Tevez, it's a wee bit more complicated. It seems that they know each other in real life, which I hope is obvious already. It also seems that Tevez monitors the channel and is the main source of funding for buying new glues to review.
So, we can speculate that this Tevez character is running the show behind the scenes.

My only issue is, what do you guys want to know? What do we want to do? Is our goal just to fuck this guy over or something? I can try to do as much scavenging and snooping as one may need, but I really do need to know exactly what the hell Im even looking for. I can restate the obvious, or I can turn something new up. I personally think we may just be viewing the life of a troubled individual who we can do nothing about without hurting him. However, I'm also convinced that this man has been hurt, and may need help.
>>
>>17842554
>Is it a joke
If you had to do some digging then I can't see it being a joke, but I've got no clue what's going on.
>>
It's a joke. Jurgens channel is all vaporwave
>>
It's being weird just to be weird. He's pulling an alantutorial. I mean come on, putting pictures of corpses up on your wall isn't something genuinely crazy people do, it's what normal people wanting to appear crazy do.
>>
File: tevezw.jpg (28KB, 838x124px) Image search: [Google]
tevezw.jpg
28KB, 838x124px
I don't think you guys should take Jurgen Tevez and his church very seriously...
>>
>>17849854

Nothing psychological about this post besides the mention of asbergers. Taking a 300 level psych class during undergrad just makes you a faggot not a psych faggot.
>>
>>17842988
Nobody cares you shit posting cunt.
>>
>>17851472
This. It's clearly some performance art bullshit. One video he gives a glue review on a busy street corner nude under a grave costume.
>>
>>17842743
Kek.
>>
there is probably an infinite number of societies with various names and pretensions to some sort of esoteric spirituality

it all leads to the devil, and the paths of destruction and self-harm
>>
>>17842561
he looks like hes being forced to do this
>>
>>17842554
I figured it out.
The National Church Of UHU has been forcing him to make videos advertising their products. Notice how he looks off camera during his videos. Notice how he has UHU adds in all of his vids.
>>
Anyone got some of this glue If you do snort that shit and tell us what happens
>>
>>17852634
Yeah, this is Alan Tutorial again.
>>
Did no one mention the channel banner
>>
>>17842554
Well! Glue is pretty Satanic as far as preschool equipment goes...
>>
>>17846195
It's DSM V now...
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oWshLWXIwyc

This is a video from a channel that the Jurgen guy is subscribed to. The guy looks just like the glue review guy, only he's acting completely normal.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BCx6KoB0IrU

Here's another from the stipe and day channel. It's definitely him.
>>
too fishy

archived.moe/x/thread/16898842/#16899446

he has 1,9k subs - what are the chances of 2 /x/ browsers stumbling upon glue reviews
>>
Looking at all the channels connected and how they comment on each others vids make me think it's just a bunch of friends (cyber friends) who have a weird sense of humor.
>>
>>17852954
Thanks! You beat me to it. Also "psychfag" never said if he had a doctorate or where he might have obtained it. Psychologists are Ph Ds.
>>
>>17846195
>>17853049
Aha and also, you can't just 'grab' DSM V. Got to forklift that shit!
>>
>>17842554
troll or not a troll
>>
>>17849854
>minor case of Aspbergers

Actual Clinical Psychologist here. You've outed yourself as being full of shit by saying "minor case" instead of describing him as high functioning, by misspelling your diagnosis, and by confusing someone faking psychosis for someone faking autism.
>>
>>17842554
Bitch quit making up bullshit about yourself in hopes that /x/ will go with it, and therefore cause you to go viral.. Go do something different to become viral nigga. Stop making up a "conspiracy" to drive traffic/views up on your respected channels/websites.
>>
Looked into Jurgen and he clearly has influence over Glue Reviews and runs the show I'm the comments in a way
>>
>>17853788
It's so obvious that it's some stupid art project/joke
>>
ANON ALREADY TOLD YOU WHAT IT IS--- ALAN TUTORIAL RE-HASH!
>>
I know him irl its performance art
>>
>>17842852
coo-coo
>>
>>17842554
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWshLWXIwyc

hes not autistic or whatever psychological theory you have come up with at all
>>
>>17842743
*badum tss*
>>
>>17849854
>My only issue is, what do you guys want to know? What do we want to do?
There is no "we" on 4chan.

I messaged him through YouTube with contact information for distress centers in the UK. If he's just an actor, no harm done. If he's for real, it's the least any of us should already have done by now, frankly...
>>
>>17852724
That's the bat he glued into the foam head that he's making a bust of Emma Watson with. (Not even kidding, it's in one of the videos)
>>
>>17842852

> psssh...nothing personnel...kid...
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.