[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok people, when i was 4 or 5 years old, i was taking a nap in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Ok people, when i was 4 or 5 years old, i was taking a nap in my bed, it was in the afternoon then i suddently woke up and i remember watching a person like 5 feet from me he was all black like a shadow it was only the silhouette he was watching me, i take my bed sheet and i cover myself i was really scared thats all i remember, now i realize that i wasnt the only one with that kind of experience people call that phenomenon "the shadow people" ¿Have you had that kind of experience before?
>>
yes actually.
When i was visiting my grandparents in oklahoma I saw something similar. I think i had to have been around 9 or 10.
I was laying on a cot next to my sister who was in a bed sleeping. It was probably somewhere around 12am and I couldnt sleep. I opened my eyes and saw a very very abnormally tall man silhouette at the end of my cot and I immediately called to my grandfather thinking it was him but it was just too tall so I hid quickly after and hid for the rest of the night.
>>
Same thing happened to me. I walked into my room and it was just standing there. But its eyes were all white. I ran to my dads room and told him someone was in my room and when i brought my dad it was gone. Never saw it again in my life.
>>
>>17842390
¿Does that happened to you
frequently or was just one time?
>>
>>17842425
that happened to me only once too, we are 6 in my family and i was the only one with that kind of experience.
>>
>>17842426
I had a cousin that experienced it as well.
I have thought of it all of my life. I have thought that maybe it could have been some indian burrial ground or something, its a really remote farm. Then again, the house was pretty shotty and creepy so who knows what lingers in a house like that. I've never met people who have seen it outside of myself and my cousin.
>>
>>17842426
also, found some forum
http://shadowpeople.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=2
>>
>>17842485
i've just check that forum it is very interesting that some people just watch those shadows and other felt that they was touch by something.
>>
>be me
>4 or 5 yo
>share room with parents
>wake up very early one morning
>get up and go stare out window
>time passes
>decide ill lie back down
>as i turn around i see a dark figure
>emerging from my "play room"
>looks like its wearing robes
>kinda warlock or druidish
>it floats away into the play room
>freak out and lay down in bed

I rarely ever went into that room alone after that. There was like an attic on the side of the wall in there which made it even more creepier for me. I lucid dream alot but idk if thats relevant, but i still remember that and im 20 now...
>>
Every time I have sleep paralysis I dream of myself getting up and out of bed only to blink and end up locked into place and repeating this until I remember to close my eyes and go back to sleep again in order to wake up.

Never had any dark shadowy presences but I have visions of the future.
>>
>>17842887
I get this sometimes too. The first time i expirienced sleep paralysis i cried while in the paralysis. Now when it happens i just focus on breathing until i fall back asleep, or start dreaming i guess. My sleep paralysis is usually followed by lucid dreaming.
>>
>>17842887
I have tons of dreams about the future, but they don't come true for months, sometimes even years, and it's normally small things, like conversations in places I've never been until it happened for real. But I predicted a close relatives death once. So, who knows? According to my grandmother, it runs in the family, but she's sort of insane.
>>
>>17842328
Turn on the lights and it disappears.

When things are dark I notice I think I see silhouettes of really tall people
I'm a pretty rational person so I assume there's an explanation and when you turn on a light lo and behold it's just a shadow of a lamp or things stacked oddly.
>>
>>17842908
I just recently had the most lucid flying experience in my dream followed by instances of emotionally detached gore.

>>17842912
My visions are reflections of my understanding of whats currently happening in the world around me. They are usually extensions of my subconscious expectations in my waking life for events that COULD happen EVENTUALLY.
>>
>>17842989
more likely they are events that WILL happen or are LIKELY to happen if you don't do anything about it.
>>
>>17842997
or have already happened in another universe.

...Now transcending higher dimensions...
>>
File: Child_bhima_fight_with_Nagas.jpg (1MB, 2304x3050px) Image search: [Google]
Child_bhima_fight_with_Nagas.jpg
1MB, 2304x3050px
>>17843014
da fuck u on abt?
this dimension is a multiverse.
what happens here happens there, and vice versa.
consider them to exist simultaneously.
realistically, the path we're on has only one true interpretation. WHICH IS JUDGEMENT OF WRATH AND MERCY
>>
>>17843053
The 4th dimension is time. The 5th is possibility where your multiverse dimension exists.
>>
>>17843154
possibility is not an extra dimension, but the postulatory basis of existence.
>>
>>17843165
but that would require intention.

Infinity is way more chill than that.
>>
>>17843179
ur mum chatting abt intention.
it's cause and effect motherfucker!
>>
>>17843185
but who is putting all these domino pieces down and how did they know how far each piece needed to be from each other? They'll all fall eventually but is it really necessary to know when?
>>
>>17842328
No.
>>
>>17842954
No man it was at afternoon so there was natural light in the room, then i watched that thing, and looked like a person, but it was all black like a shadow in 3D it was very scary.
>>
>>17843200
there are no dominos, more like a chain, a string, or a net.
the holes are part of the net. When the net gets pulled up, the holes get pulled up too.
>>
Do any of you have theories of what shadow people are? Some say another dimension? I personally had an experience in my grandparents home. I turned off the lights and was about to fall asleep then suddenly I felt a presence next to my bed. I was facing the other way. I thought it was my sister (she was sleeping in the room next to mine) so I told her to fuck off and let me sleep. After I told her twice, I turned around and got up. And all what I saw was a figure close to her size but completely black . I was horrified. I turned on the light immediately and nothing was there. I went ran to my sister and asked if she woke me up and she thought I was crazy.
>>
Happened to me too.
I was about 8.
My parents were out on holiday and my grandmother was here to watch over me and my sister.
So I was sleeping in my parents living room because why not.

When I was lying in bed I could see some light through the window.
After opening and closing my eyes a few times a Woman with a dress and tied up hair was walking past the window inside the room.

Scared me shitless desu.
>>
>>17843638
What the actual fuck?

I made this post earlier, I come back now and suddenly the last sentence
"Scared me shitless desu" appears.

I did not write that and I know I would never even use the word desu.

I was posting from the very room I was talking about.
>>
>>17844053
spoopy.
>>
>17845073
i opened a thread about this too.
>>
>>17845073
my bad.
>>
>>17843532
COULD IT BE THE IMAGE OF AN ASTRAL PROJECTION!!!!!? Haha sorry I got excited
Did you ever ask her about any weird dreams she may have had that were lucid?
>>
>>17843532
me again, what I mean is.. maybe she doesnt remember her astral projection because you woke her out of it like that.
>>
>>17845114
Just treat them as if they are people on the other side of a realm and they live lives and pass through every now and then. What if they saw you the same way, haha!
>>
>>17842328
This happened to me as a child at 5-6 years old. I used to sleep in my mom's room for years (I don't remember why) and I remember as soon as she turned off the lights, I saw what looked a person walk out of the room, slowly opened the door, then left.

I asked her if that was dad, and she said what was. I said the person who just left the room, and she says that only the door was creaking open.

This happened a few other times, but those I barely remember.
>>
>>17844053
The site does that. Like when I say f-a-m, it turns to senpai.
>>
>>17842328
>eople, when i was 4 or 5 years old, i was taking a nap in my bed, it was in the afternoon then i suddently woke up and i remember watching a person like 5 feet from me he was all black like a shadow it was only the silhouette he was watching me, i take my bed..

kek I see shadows like these all the time hiding in the darkness of my house. Fucking bastards piss me off
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 293x172px
Yes, this also happened to me roughly around the age 5 or 6. It must have been about 3 a.m., My parents were sleeping and I awoke due to some noise downstairs.
My bed was positioned in the center of the room with the door on the right, which I always kept open. I remember hearing someone walking up the stairs, down the hall towards my room, and then I saw him come in.

He was about 8 feet tall and had to duck under the door frame to get in. He wore a wide-brimmed hat and what resembled a trench coat. I watched him "shuffle-walk" around me, til he got to the other side
I remember being frozen in terror, just staring, as he got closer to my left side I meekly mustered a "hello", and I swear to god, the thing's head turned and stared right at me. His face was as black as his body, just pitch black and like a smokeless fire. It's my most vivid childhood memory.

After some time of us staring into each other, he walked to my closet, and opened it, he rummaged around, appearing to be searching for something. That's when I screamed for my dad, who came running in and as he switched the lights on, the thing vanished.

Later on, my dad explained to me that he had seen the same thing once, at a friend's house in the basement. He took my description very seriously, his face went white as a sheet.

Imagine being a kid and telling your parents about the boogey man, and then finding out that he's real. Scary shit. I get goosebumps just thinking about it.
>>
>>17847947
To this day, we have no idea who he was or what he wanted. I've read many stories of the "shadow hat man", but none as vivid or long-lived as mine. I wonder how often they visit us, when we're asleep... without us knowing they are watching us.

I've heard him described as "The Watcher". Coincidentally, The Watchers was a name given to a sect of Fallen Angels in Revelations.
>>
>>17842954
Not when your experience lasts for a few minutes and you can fully see it moving and behaving as it does. It's not just a shadow cast by objects.
>>
>>17842887
When it happens to me. I never have a voice. if i say something or try to yell etc nothing comes out.also it's hard to look in some directions. i remember one my tv was on and all fuzzy. it was off irl though. i havent had them lately but i was getting them almost nightly for a month
>>
You must have grown up in a bad neighborhood
>>
>>17842328
You have sleep paralysis. Google it.
>>
I was about 5 and went down in my uncles basement to play with my cousins toys. Something large, black, and amorphous floated out from the back room and I booked it back up the stairs so fast I was tripping all the way up. My dad seemed concerned that I was hallucinating or something. I think it's funny this usually happens when you're a young child.
>>
ITT: retards getting scared by a broken lightbulb
>>17850387
> large, black

you got raped dude
>>
>>17850398
nu uh
>>
>>17842438
> we are 6 in my family
I laughed to hard at this. Fuck I'm tired.
>>
File: theatre_masks_happy_and_sad_hi.jpg (40KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
theatre_masks_happy_and_sad_hi.jpg
40KB, 550x400px
I recall being... 5? 6? Who's to say. Very young. I was in the living room for some unknown reason at night sleeping on the couch. My brother (15,16) is on the couch across from me. Now it's full night time, allow me to shape out the living room. If you were to sit on the couch, then look left, you'd see the left arm rest obviously and then a hallway leading to the bedrooms. In front of a couch is a television with the couch that my brother is on is northwest of my couch, if this makes any sense. My head is resting on the right arm rest, so if you open your eyes, you peer straight down into the hallway.

That's what I did. I opened my eyes, awakening from my sleep. I immediately peer into the hallway and see a dark figure as any other would see. I become frozen, a blanket of fear prevails me. I cover myself with my blanket, I lie still for I'd say 15 seconds. Remove the blanket and see the figure a quarter ways closer. Cover myself, remove. It's another quarter ways. Cover myself, remove. Another quarter ways. At this point, I can see more details. It had streams of blood coming down it's face. They were dry. The face was still black along with the rest of the body. My heart races. We stare at each other for a moment. I cover myself and shut my eyes, hoping it wouldn't do anything or go away. I uncover

It's out of the hallway, 4 feet away from the armrest. It had a grin, horrifying grin. A grin you would see on a drama mask. Pic related, just not as sharp cheekbones. I dart from the figure to my brother, ultimately having to pass by it, only a foot away. I can see from the corner of my eye that it's head followed my very coordination thoroughly, only it's head.

I shook my brother to wake him up and take me to my mother. We had to pass through the hallway. I felt as cold as ice passing through, but safe. Where I was taken to my bed in her room where I slept with my Woody figure
>>
>>17850398

this guy >>17847947 got raped by a man in a trench coat
>>
>>17850536
Also, it turns out a man was shot in the apartments I was living in. A nigger so to speak but you know. Still sp00ky
>>
I think shadow people are just tricks the mind plays when waking up and adjusting to low light or something.. of course I donno what I'm talking about but pretty much every story I've heard of shadow people is someone just after they woke up they see these things.. Or the other shadow people stories I've heard (and experienced myself) is drug related like being up for days on stimulants.. lack of sleep and all that.
>>
I have repeated episodes of sleep paralysis. One point in my life(about 10-14 years ago) I would have a reoccurring episode of a floating black mist, usually in the corner of my room(typically all lights were off, complete darkness) that would swirl and form a large silhouette of a individual, usually cloaked in some attire like a robe perhaps. Sense of dread pans hopelessness was so ... intense. Unable to move, it would slowly come toward me, before it could reach me I would always be able to get out of sleep paralysis.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.