[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Remnants of PL4YGRND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: pl4ygrnd.png (3KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
pl4ygrnd.png
3KB, 200x200px
Anybody remember that weird channel that was posted here a couple times a few weeks ago? Well they finally uploaded a new video giving a small update. Check it out if you're wanting to follow the series, or whatever it is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLhCxHAHk3s
>>
For some reason, I get a really cool vibe from this channel. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it. I feel like it has the potential to really be amazing if the PM pulls it off right.
>>
I can tell in one of the videos the person used a voice changer to deepen their voice. Probably to hide the fact that the same person recorded both videos. I do love me some creepy or bizarre stories and videos real or fake it doesn't matter to me but i prefer realistic stories even fake realistic stories. Stories of skin walkers, shadow monsters, demons, devils, goatmen, etc are just terrible, They don't sound realistic at all.

I'd drop the whole "Some are too creepy to share!" Honestly i was intrigued but it just seems too amateurish to keep my interest for long. It's an amazing idea, Videos are not bad and could get better but the thought that some of them are just going to be write-ups of what's supposed to be in the videos just kills it.

>This video is so creepy and bizarre guys!
>Sorry i can't share it you're just gonna have to trust me lol
>By the way have you seen these blurry pictures of bigfoot?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.