[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips for starting a cult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: large.jpg (23KB, 500x376px)
large.jpg
23KB, 500x376px
Hi all,
for a while now I have been interested in the idea of starting a cult or secret society. Does anyone have any tips or ideas? Any sort of advice would be much appreciated.
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>17841805
People actually need to like you
>>
>>17841807
Damn, guess I won't be starting one anytime soon then )):
>>
>>17841826
I'll join your cult. Give me some info on what you have in mind
>>
I want to start a cult too! But I don't want to be known as a weird cult leader, so I guess I need to find a puppet to be the head of my religion. The goal is to earn enough money for the rest of my life.

My cult will believe in souls and basically think that we are here on this material plane just to experience the feelings of it. What your cult is about OP?
>>
Fuck it, ill join
>>
>>17841830
your cult seems p interesting
>>
>>17841830
>>17841829
Well, to put it in short, it's going to be surrounding the norwegian black metal scene in the early 90's. I was thinking of gathering a group of lost, hopeless individuals and make them put on corpse paint and such, go out into the street wearing corpse paint... basically I want us to affect society in some way. I think the best way of getting all my members to do my bidding is by brainwashing them, and the like.
>>
>starting a cult for money/because its cool
I think you're missing the point
>>
>>17841854
Nah mate I wanna start it for power.
>>
>>17841847
Burn down some churches pls
>>
>>17841805
cults and secret societies are 2 different beast

cults are easy mode. you find weak willed and those that have lost hope. you tell them a story but its really about a sense of community and in general not being alone. thats the most important part. its not the crazy lore you dream up its inclusion. so no playing favorites. your role as cult leader is peace keeper. you have to discourage and bullying no matter how minute or unintended quietly so nobody feels shamed on either end.they are fragile thats why they follow. make suggestions dont give orders and put things to a vote from time to time to drive home that sense of inclusion

secret societies are all about appearances . its 100% style no substance needed. thats money being spent.instead of inclusion there should be a constant sense that nobody is at the top and they dont get all the info. hush hush need to know thats classified and you dont have the clearance regardless of who they are or "all in due time but im more interested in (insert topic) right now" works well as well
>>
File: nothing wrong.png (191KB, 486x527px)
nothing wrong.png
191KB, 486x527px
>>17841910
Do it for him
>>
>>17841924
Thanks for the explanation, friend. I think i'll attempt to forge a cult in the near future.
>>
>>17841805
I've got an easy to follow instructional video for you man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBK5aKOr2Fw
>>
>>17841910
this pls
>>
>>17841847
>>17841910
Do it, you've got nothing to lose.
>>
creating a secret society would be lots more interesting and a greater challenge as well
>>
>>17841927
>>17842022
To be fair, if a guy like Euronymous said he was going to kill me, I'd believe him. Maybe not sneak up and kill him first, but...
>>
>>17841805
I love that picture so much desu
Tips to starting a cult
>be charismatic
>hint towards divination
>be a man
>be racist/mysoginist/able Istanbul
Just have some sort of superiority over people.
Hell just claim that people with black hair are evil and you are the chosen ones
>drink the punch
>>
Can/x/ make a cult ? I for one wanna find out
>>
>>17843292
OP IS BACK. Yes, we shall see.
>>
>>17843351
Not op. Can we get a Kik group or some form to organize?
>>
Ask on an internet picture forum filled with roleplayers and psychotics.
>>
>>17841807
Like is definitely the wrong word here

In awe, hypnotised by, in love to name a few

Inb4 you don't actually have to like the person to feel any of those things I have said
>>
>>17843292
X make a cult would be a terrible idea

Go n start your own would be better
>>
Have to be a sociopath and sound like you know what you are talking about.

/thread
>>
>>17844055
That's actually stupid statement

There's so much more to it
>>
I wanted to start a cult but more like a secret society. At our meetings i imagined as everyone wearing animal costumes and having blood sacrifices around a bonfire and the likes.
>>
>>17844055
Fkin dumb ass you don't /thread your own comment pos faggot
>>
File: 1466649175351.jpg (30KB, 467x312px) Image search: [Google]
1466649175351.jpg
30KB, 467x312px
>>17843976
Idk with us scattered,and in on the plan it seems more likely to have more followers.
>>
>>17845285
whoa guys! we have the king of /4chan/ here!
>>
>>17845824
All it takes is for a couple of people on opposite sides of the U.S. to make some waves. I'm down to start a cult here but what would make us stand out?
>inb4 murdering things
Too on the nose
>>
>>17841805
did i meet you on omegle?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.