[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meditation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: chakras-seven-main-chart-nadis.jpg (66KB, 507x593px) Image search: [Google]
chakras-seven-main-chart-nadis.jpg
66KB, 507x593px
Hi /x/,

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I'd like to learn how to meditate, I have absolutely no experience with this.
Yesterday I found a Youtube "meditation binaural sound", I searched on the web how to "open my chakras", I closed my eyes, tried to breathe slowly and visualise "energy orbs" in my body. It felt good, but I don't think I have enough knowledge to do it properly and what I find on the web seems shitty.

So I'd like to know from experienced people what is the best way to start, if you have advices, tutorials, video lessons, books whatever ...

Also general meditation thread !

Thank you
>>
"Be still and know that I am God".
>>
>>17841222
That's not helping very much
>>
>>17841219
For me the easiest way of meditation is to just lay silently in bed and listen to my body. Just observe your body.
>>
>>17841261
My biggest problem is that I have difficulties making emptiness in my head, there's always a thought coming, even if I try focusing on my breathing
>>
>>17841229
Wasn't my intention to help very much, you must help yourself. Just a really nice quote I did not understand or care for much when I was younger.
>>
>>17841269
Another option is to just observe your thoughts. Just lay down close your eyes and let your thoughts flow and observe them but not interrupt them. With time you will see that your mind is getting more and more silent and clear.
>>
>>17841270
Yeah I guess no one is going to do that work for me, but that quote does not have any effect with me since I don't consider myself a believer I mean, I believe in a higher power, in a real truth, but not in any particular religion

>>17841277
All right I will try doing that
>>
Binaural beats give you a false sensation of meditation. Nothing beats real meditation.
>>
File: 1466009329741.jpg (30KB, 236x315px) Image search: [Google]
1466009329741.jpg
30KB, 236x315px
>>17841219
gotta start by humbling the ego. people say get rid of it but you can't it's part of you just like any part of your mind. once the ego is humbled. you breathe. input is relaxation. output is stress. we are one.

"I have set the LORD continually before me; Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken." you just go in. use the computer if you wanna know more specifics about meditation. x is like a map but you gotta go travel to the places. Find a blog from a guru do what he does i don't really know. I have my own form of meditation but it's hand yoga and breath. I don't sit under the bodhi tree.
>>
>>17841294
Ok thanks for that advice that's helpful
Also why did you post a pic of the tree of life ?
Is that a kabalistic equivalent of the chakras in hinduism ?
When I found out that the tree of life was related to the flower of life, I was quite amazed
>>
>>17841282
When I refer to God I do not mean any specific religion, I mean God in the sense of The Absolute, The Unmoved Mover.
>>
>>17841307
chakra's= tree of life. it's all the same. language is where confusion lies.
>>
>>17841219

Read this. https://fringechan.org/fringe/src/1453234164047-1.pdf
>>
>>17841327
Yeah that's what I thought

>>17841332
Thanks that's exactly the kind of stuff I'm looking for !
>>
>>17841342

There's a ton of books you can grab here:

https://fringechan.org/library/

Have fun.
>>
>>17841350
grateful.
>>
>>17841219
Discipline your body - be in control of it, don't let it control you - observe its behavior and learn to control it.

Body is a perfect servant one you assume control of it - the mind is the eye of soul, keep it clear and pour light in it.
>>
>>17841332
>>17841350
>fringechan
Oh geez not this again
>>
Your thread has been noticed for later, I'll make time for it after I sleep.

Just a random tip, as a tree has roots, you too must begin at the muladhara, the sahasrara comes final.

>what is kundalini
>>
Youtube brought me here.
Sorry they told me i could dl here bajan musik..
Anyone?
>>
File: kundalini-serpent-power.jpg (50KB, 313x400px) Image search: [Google]
kundalini-serpent-power.jpg
50KB, 313x400px
>>17841603
this. your spine
>>
For you to meditate properly you need to build up your energy by no-fapping for at least 3 weeks before (the Buddha meditated for 7 weeks). You also need to respect the 5 precepts.

Here is a thread discussing the narakas (hells) of Buddhism and Hinduism and the importance of the 5 precepts.
>>17841541
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.