[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Almost like Innsmouth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (3MB, 1800x1126px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3MB, 1800x1126px
Hello, I am writing to ask for assistance from other investigators and the like. The town of Tulsa has become something else.

Tulsa was a normal sort of town/city, for a while. Recently however we have had an influx of strange elements.

First thing I noticed was the look in their eyes had changed. From being happy and normal, these people have completely become lifeless. They are shells. Everywhere you go unless you find the few folk like me who try to hold on to something real.

Secondly, the anger. It started getting bad a few months ago, but it's kinda been bad for the past years. Violence is open and not punished but almost encouraged. There are fights on the streets often.

Thirdly, abnormal manners. From the once held sacred manners that we all held in this town we have lost it entirely. Yesterday a man openly strangled and nearly broke a woman's neck and the people just looked and some cheered.

Fourthly, Cultists. We have problems with tons of religious fanatics who try to gain power however they can. Some of these are Africaan, some Samoan, some are Caribbean, most however are ancient Norse and Celtic.

Fifthly, Secret Societies. There are plenty in the town. They have specific requirements, uniforms, hang outs and perks. Some people tend to not pay for anything and it's fine, other people seem to get gas for free. A few of the bigger organizations even give people large houses on the outskirts of town.

Sixthly, Estates. Large estates have been erected, large columns like temples of old. Mansions in the shape of pagan temples.

I wish that more like me would come and help out this town. Or at least to help me, I know that is selfish to say but this town is a well of despair.
>>
Where is this town? More info please, sir.
>>
>>17840652
Tulsa Oklahoma.

Northeastern part of Oklahoma.

The darkness seemed to emanate from the tower in Oklahoma City.
>>
>>17840639
If you want I could maybe help you with some spells, you can at the very least protect yourself. But it sounds like someone might be replacing people (Spirits), or placed a spell on the town.
>>
>>17840639
This problem is called you're having a psychotic break, seek help.
>>
File: aldrich-throne.jpg (166KB, 1362x866px) Image search: [Google]
aldrich-throne.jpg
166KB, 1362x866px
>>17840697
Oh you think?
>>
>>17840639
Hope none of that shit happens here in my town in Texas, wtf is going on in this world. ..
>>
Nigga I live like 5 hours from Tulsa. Keep your crazy Okie shit in Okieland.

>The darkness came from OKC

Go figure.

>PAGANS ARE DOING IT

Hey, hey, hey...I didn't do shit.
>>
>>17840708
dont feed the RPniggers
>>
>>17840708
I did. But my psychologist agrees that people are changing now a days. He says it's not paranormal but I think it is.
>>
>>17840771
I guess I can't tell because I don't live in a shitty southern state. Still, you should probably be taking some kind of pills.
>>
>>17840639
It's the New World Order..
or better put.. the One Mind Order
The Revelation 17:13
Even Rick and Morty know about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgmldZaT6JE
they are killing people and hijacking bodies, stealing and buying souls from people
don't go to hospitals or any places where they can bleed you out or steal your life force
they bled me out last christmas and it was fucking brutal
>>
>>17840639
>the few folk like me who try to hold on to something real.
>Posts on /x/.
I have very bad news for you, anon.
>>
File: consuming shadow 2-620x.jpg (21KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
consuming shadow 2-620x.jpg
21KB, 620x349px
>>17840639
Buy a trusty car, a gun and some heroin. Travel to points of interest, such as the secret societies, the cultists base of operation and those estates you mentioned. Find runes and incantations to expel these pagan ''old gods''. When you have the full rune go to the oldest landmark of Oklahoma and cast it. The heroin should only be used to restore your mental state, you will see some monstrous shit and it WILL help. god's speed anon.
>>
File: disappointment intensifies.jpg (13KB, 885x642px) Image search: [Google]
disappointment intensifies.jpg
13KB, 885x642px
>it's another "roleplaying thread" episode
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.