[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I psychic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (65KB, 1164x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 1164x720px
My mother was an intuitive healer, she wrote some mysterious book of spirits and such. Anyways I was watching this show and one of the characters asked
"How old is she?"
Then my brain automatically thought of the number 76
"She's seventy six"
This isn't the first time I've predicted things. I don't even control it. It just happens and it's correct. Sometimes I can "predict" the next word a character is going to say like "Of course". Is this normal /x/?
>>
>>17840594
Kindly post a recording of yourself recounting a few events like this. I'm studying people like you, so it would be helpful for my research to have a voice sample (I'm a voice reader)
>>
>>17840594

Yep. Completely normal. This phenomena is known as "luck" and is often confused for other things.

If you could actually predict things, you'd be playing for the Powerball jackpot.
>>
Once you have listened to people communicate enough, you become able to accurately guess the next word, or phrase spoken. Do it enough and you can preempt peoples thoughts.

Do you think a human mind is capable of generating thoughts or are they being sent from somewhere else?
If somewhere else is at least a possibility for you, then it is also possible that you could intercept other peoples thoughts before they have them themselves.
>>
>>17840611
so what about predicting someone's name before you meet them or an event before it happens?
>>
>>17840594
>Is this normal /x/?
Yes. People have thousands of thoughts daily. Out of the millions of thoughts you have had, the off chance of you predicting events is extremely likely to have occurred. You probably only remember the times that prove your theory, and dismiss all the times that you haven't been able to.
>in short, you're an autist.
>>
When I was younger, I would be able to predict what television shows would come on later that day and this was way before DVR came out. Instances like that don't happen anymore though. Nothing too exciting. I would get Deja Vu moments a lot too, but not so much anymore.
>>
File: delete this.jpg (17KB, 319x240px) Image search: [Google]
delete this.jpg
17KB, 319x240px
it's another "i think i am a specifc paranormal being" thread
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.