[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a ghost that uses my computer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-06-22 19.04.30.jpg (165KB, 784x431px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-22 19.04.30.jpg
165KB, 784x431px
Hey guys! Im new here, I want to tell you about a problem that I have since 3 or maybe 2 years ago, At the nigth i used to heard that somebody has been using my computer, for example I heard that someone is pushing the keyboard... I live with my father in a little city, and he dont use the computer at nigth, how i know? Because I woke up a few nigths to see who the fuck was the person or thing that press the keys, and what I find? yes, Nothing... I use to think that that it could be my cat, But no. I never have seen to my cat at the computer haha... well I used to think that i was crazy so, I didn`t pay atention to this any more... BUT... a couple of friends has said me "hey, alex! I went to your house this evening, and you didnt open the door,please try not to be obvious, I can heard you using the computer." And like you can see it suprised me. So, I ask them the hour that they went to my house, and it was at different times, like 3 pm, 8 pm, 10 am... etc. I never have been at my house these times. another friend told me... "I went to see across your window to try to find if it was you, but when I look, nobody was at home" And... last sunday. a friend has come to sleep because i was so sick and, he told me "I couldnt sleep, someone has been using the keyboard at the computer all the nigth, and I heard that someone was
breathing at the door of the kitchen too" I couldnt believe this!!! and he continue: "when you moved asleep, the sounds stopped, but when you fell in sleep again, they start again..." how you can see at this time of the match, I need to know if someone can help me with this... sorry, if my English is not good, my mother tongue is spanish. what the fuck is happening? PD: the computer is never turned on at that time.
>>
Leave your computer on at night with text edit open, you twit.
>>
>>17837974
Also, you're a beautiful and lovely person, Alex and I hope your paranormal experience brings you much happiness in life, you little twit.
>>
Ayyy lmao
>>
Bumping for interest
Will you be back tomorow with results?
>>
That`s A great Idea!
i will be back.
>>
>>17837978
What the fuck is this
>>
shut up and kill yourself you paranoid faggot
>>
>>17837993
I think he means Alexander the Conquerer
>>
Good luck Alex screenshot what it says
>>
>>17837974
>Leave your computer on at night with text edit open, you twit.
Lmao 10/10
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.