[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dogman Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: The White Wolf.jpg (138KB, 1818x1920px) Image search: [Google]
The White Wolf.jpg
138KB, 1818x1920px
New Dogman Encounters episode last night. Pretty short and sweet. This one involves a cop getting called to a mans trailer home out near the woods and what he sees is a walking nightmare!

https://youtu.be/q46vfu2PhR0
>>
File: 1466481240773.jpg (125KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1466481240773.jpg
125KB, 786x1017px
>tfw /x/ doesn't care about the hottest new cryptid to hit the streets

I feel empty inside. The things are genuinely terrifying.
>>
Post more stories then, faggot
>>
I tried this podcast and it just sounded like redneck faggots droning on about seeing a bear or something.
>>
I've posted green text of it before but when I was a kid I was camping with my dad and he saw what he calls a dog demon or bear demon (he was really religious then. We were near battle mountain Nevada.
>>
>>17837837
Maybe I will! But I'm going to sleep now, when I wake up I'll post more shit since nobody give a fuck about dogmen.
>>
>>17837850
I think I have a few green text stories from an anon before that said they saw one outside their window when they were a kid standing in their backyard. I'll post it when I find it, it was really good and matches all other witnesses perfectly
>>
>>17838068
I would be interested to read it. Mine isn't a great story my dad was terrified and we left in a hurry. Not much to say as I never saw the thing he just picked me up and ran to our truck.
>>
I've listen to so many of dogman encounters that i'm convinced these things are generally fucking running around right now, like the one where the guy got attacked, he generally sounded fucking scared and near crying.

This shit is real man
>>
I was camping with my sister and our horses at least 2 decades ago in Wyoming. The first night when we set up camp the horses were getting spooked in their makeshift pen (electric wires with stakes we can set up quick). I went to check on them and as I went near an awful smell hit me all of a sudden. On the rear of my horse was a sticky sap like substance (no trees were near the pen) with flower petals stuck all over it. Was so odd because the plains we rode through were bare of the lilac, yellow, and amber flowers stuck on her.

I brushed them off, said goodnight to my sister, then we went to bed. In the middle of the night I woke up and had to take a pee so I grabbed my rifle and walked out of the tent. Before finding a nice tree to go behind I check the horses and they were so unusually ecstatic. Both were pacing and breathing heavily while saliva was dripping from their mouths. It wasn't any medical issue but seemed like the behavior horses have when about to mate or are overly excited.

I leave them and walk maybe 20 yards from camp when all of a sudden it's that same smell from earlier. Like a rotting, sweaty, trash scent. Then I hear something quite large break brush another 20 feet or so from me. I draw my rifle and wait to hear it again but nothing. I whistle three notes slowly to announce my presence and see if it will startle the coyote or whatever enough to make it leave. All of a sudden it whistles the same melody but backwards and in a much deeper pitch. I'm starting to freak out so I raise my rifle when I see an at least 7-8' silhouette emerge feel the bush infront of me in the moonlight. Pale and grey with long limbs, short fur lines the outside of its shape but I can't make out the face because the moon is at its back and infront of me. I fire a shot but I think it missed and in the brief second of discharge the flash shows a gangly frame of what looks like a goat standing up. I fire one more shot and run to camp as I hear the horse neighing
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 240x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 240x319px
>>17838462
And squealing in an ecstatic frenzy. My sister is already out of her tent with her rifle as I get back and tell her what happened. She assures me it was a bear but I have seen hundreds in my time living in Wyoming and I know it wasn't. We stay up until day break and head back to the farm as fast as we could. I know she still doesn't believe me but my grandmother who was very keen even into her old age knew I was being truthful. She is the one who told me of the creature/deity Pan and how animals go into manic ecstasy in his presence and how he will adorn them with his essence and the gifts of Mother Nature. I truly think he is who I experienced that night
>>
>>17836510
Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark was my fucking shit nigga
>>
>>17838462
>>17838485
Ok I'm camping this weekend and kinda spooked now
>>
>>17837819
Why the fuck do I keep doing this to myself at 3 in the morning? This image is going to give me nightmares.
>hottest new cryptid
It's a fucking werewolf.
>>
Bumpu for dogmu
>>
Well,
Back when I first really started connecting the dots in my first year out of high school I went into collecting books that referenced the Giants and a global pyramid and stone monuments.

While I started this I also started collecting stories in America about monsters and how they were connected to the nephilim.

A good book to read is The Michigan Dog Man.
It is a collection of stories from across the midwest on various sightings, history, and other strange animal like humanoids.

I hate to always be the one to talk about here, but Wolfman is directly related to witchcraft and rite of passage of nephilim bloodlines.

I have yet to meet someone whose encountered o e of these things, but the sightings are all around my city in lesser or smaller towns that are considered bumpkins, hicks, farmer land, and hillbillies.

As far as witchcraft goes it's always reported that there is serious home grown witchcraft always in the backwoods and several friends have stumbled upon witch gathering circles that are abandoned.

Wolfman.... Okay it's a fucking get werewolf let's just say it. The werewolf enduced transformation may be a long held secret family ritual that has been here since the French came to Michigan.

Satan and other fallen angels were seen as real and having different manifestations in the Midwest. It seems the nephilim have always had an active role in Michigan. I believe it started with much of the Giants and such, but the native Americans have legends of seawitches who may have conjured and slept with nephilim creating these beasts.

Despite this being typical werewolf sightings I can't pinpoint where it came from and who keeps participating in its transformation.

It must have started with some native American Witches interacting with the French settlers.

Its not coincidence that Michigan has such high murder & rape rate, sightings of monsters, demonic abductions, & the fact that Detroit has biggest masonic temple on earth
>>
Well done Sasquatch well done....

HOWEVER
>>
Get ready for some OC bitches
>be me
>probably 13 at the time
>exploring abandoned section of university in my town
>friends scuttle off into a weird basement thing, I keep watch
>looking around in windows and stuff
>look into groundfloor windows and see two yellow eyes looking out of it.
>charminmoment.jpg
>fucking sprint out of there, screaming for friends
>reminds me of a memory I had hidden away
>probably four or five
>going to bed, have groundfloor room with large window
>nodding off as I hear a scratching/tapping on window
>look up from bed
>looks like a creepy ass wolf is looking at me, would have to be like seven feet tall to see in my window
>hands were shielding it's eyes around the window like it was peering at me.
>scream like a bitch
>run the fuck outta there
>parents convince me it was a dream
>know now for a fact that it wasn't a dream
Did I see a dogman? I lived in wooded areas of Michigan both times this happened.
>>
>>17838696
>nightmares from that
welcome newfag
>>
>>17844759

Michigan and Wisconsin seem to be hotbeds for sightings. Ohio had something just last year involving a missing Dayton man whose body was found in a recreational lake outside the city. Bloody items were found, along with torn clothing. DNA analysis was conducted and determined the blood was not human. That case died down real quick; no mention of it again, as if they were covering up something.

New York had a few creepy encounters, one of which involved a soccer mom returning home with her kids around dusk, and she claimed to hear odd noises as she was unloading the car and walking to the front door. The sounds grew closer as she was fumbling for the keys. At one point she heard it say in a low growl, "CAN'T GET IN" or something as if it sounded like it was right around the house corner. She unlocked the door and threw the kids inside. Intense shit right there.
>>
it's literally just skinwalkers, faggots
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.