[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/ I have been considering summoning a demon from the Lesser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 28

File: Solomon.png (785KB, 916x1193px) Image search: [Google]
Solomon.png
785KB, 916x1193px
Hi /x/ I have been considering summoning a demon from the Lesser Key of Solomon and I would like some feedback. I am looking to become excellent at a skill and I am wondering if any of you had experience contacting a demon. It seems pretty far fetched but I am willing to try it if I am met with some interesting responses. I don't want to put in the effort grabbing all the materials if its just occult roleplay.
>>
i do not have any noted experience with this but i do know someone who has all i can tell you is be meantally and physically ready and follow all rules to a T not cutting any corners i wish you the very best my friend
>>
Most people fail because they have no capacity for mediumship or the discipline thats actually required in the Grimories. Pick up the Paul Huson's mastering witchcraft. Its not witchcraft its Goetia for dummies. Then pick up the Grimorium Verum. The implements the Verum asks you to make can be supplemented with the ceremony and tools in Husons book. Then work on your medium ship. Set up a Boveda. It's a tool from Santeria that doesn't require initiation to use. Get a white cloth, single white candle, and surround it by 7 glasses of water. Get a candle that can last several days and replace it before it goes out. Spend at least 15 minutes a day attempting to work on your trance by staring at the candle. Ask for spiritual guidance from ancestors and local dwelling spirits. If you wanna go full hardcore take the full advice from this guys blog
http://crossing-sun.tumblr.com/post/125666797988/working-with-the-book-of-witches-rapport
But its not all necessary.At night do the prayer to the four kings and three chiefs and ask them guidance for scrying and how to receive visions. Scry for 20 minutes a night. Or just wing the ritual and if you're lucky, talented and already have the spiritual allies necessary you'll get results.
>>
>>17824485
>>17824485
>>17824564
If you mispronounce Goetia, you shouldn't even humor the notion of summoning.
>>
>>17824583
And your corny over dramatics already disqualify you from commenting.
>>
File: uurrmm.png (66KB, 641x515px) Image search: [Google]
uurrmm.png
66KB, 641x515px
https://i.4cdn.org/x/1466319231043.png
>>
File: 1456197726898.jpg (22KB, 400x377px) Image search: [Google]
1456197726898.jpg
22KB, 400x377px
>>17824485
No. Just no. You are welcome, i just saved your life.
>>
Prepare rituale romanum and dont be afraid, if u are not worthy demon will be destroying ur life slowly and painfully. Well dont even Think about exorcist helping u cos demon has u in the moment of summoning, God gave u free will, if u choose demon he wont help u with this
>>
File: tools.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
tools.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17824485
Was just about to post a new thread. I've performed several successful summonings over the last couple days and I'm planning to evoke Prince Stolas tonight in the hopes of learning astrology from him, as it's a weakness in my occult repertoire. Do you already have a demon in mind or would you like a recommendation? I think all first-timers should start with Orobas, but I'm biased in that regard.
>>
>>17825673

>u ur u u cos u u u ur

That makes you sound like a massive retard. You know that, right?
>>
>>17825695
My previous threads on the subject are here, in case they prove useful to anyone in this thread:

>>17791333
>>17797395
>>
>>17824999
>filename is uurrmm
>anagram for murmur,
>pic is the sigil
>bottom right of link again
>gets trips

overall good performance mumur shill, how does your master pay up? Cuz I'm bout to become unemplyed so...you have good dental plan?
>>
>>17825695
Lol isn't he that weird owl looking thing?
>>
>>17825805
Yeah, he's my wife's favorite demon. I thought he was a good choice because I want to learn what he can teach anyway, and because this will be my first evocation using my wife as a medium.
>>
>>17825817
you lucky mothercucker

you know there's a book about using a girl as a medium for lilith and then fucking her, might wanna check that out
>>
>>17825833
Goetic sex magick is very much going to be part of our practice, so there will be ample opportunity to try that. I'll have to do some research and figure out what Lilith is capable of.

Pic related.
>>
>>17825695
Not OP but how could a beginner poorfag evoke a daemon?
>>
>>17824583
Go-ay-tia
>>
>>17825817
Stolas is my wife's son's favorite too
>>
>>17825877
http://techemporium.vashid.us/docs/books/Lon%20Milo%20DuQuette%20-%20Aleister%20Crowley's%20Illustrated%20Goetia.pdf

This book has all the instructions, including a solid discussion on the bare minimum needed to get started. I would make sure you know a form of divination and a banishing ritual first, but those are boring, right?

Start with Prince Orobas, he's my familiar and one of the best demons in that book by far. Ask him to tutor you in the occult and to advise you on whatever matters you're hoping to solve with magick. Please also read my previous threads (linked above) for some more background and advice.

If you have any problems or questions, you can post them here or email them to [email protected] and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
>>
File: 170px-Stolas.jpg (8KB, 170x263px) Image search: [Google]
170px-Stolas.jpg
8KB, 170x263px
>>17825896
He's adorable. Pic related. I hope his personality is equally adorable or I'm in trouble.
>>
>>17825858
>figure out what Lilith is capable of.
probably not the best way to aproach it. I was possesed by Lilith before, well without expecting it actually but it happened. wouldnt mess with her or try to push buttons
>>
>>17825904
He doesn't look like that.
>>
>>17825905
I would really appreciate more details on this story. I'm not evoking just to meet people, though. I'm happy to offer the demons stuff in exchange for their work but I evoke because I want shit done with demonic help.
>>
>>17825914
According to almost all modern sources, he actually manifests as a raven. I'm not sure where this depiction came from but it's hilarious.
>>
>>17825915
Basically I did an evocation to a character I had created. Made up a little ritual, a call, etc, just for fun, finished thought no more of it.

Later that night I'm in bed and get these death like feelings, like when you take acid, or indigestion, you feel like you're going to die, start feeling outside of yourself. Well these feelings come I open my mouth feel the air/something coming out, and then open it again and something entering. This was accompanied with imagery of lilith an stuff related to her.

So she comes in and it's like I'm still there but I'm not the one running the show, and everything feels different. For example my body awareness was on a complete different level I could feel every part of my body perfectly, and more than this, another kind of awarenes was also heightened, for example I (or rather her) was capable of pulling up my own traits or parts of myself and look throught them like I was an open book and she does this for a while, kinda laughing at some stuff or like "oh look what he has here", during the experience I still felt I could kinda resist it that i could regain a measure of control but that it was not wise to try and do it. The thoughts and actions I was having were not mine and it didnt sound or feel like myself in my head, if that makes sense, but I wasnt gone completly I was just dwarfed by something else. anyways eventually she left and I was back.

Basically what I figured after was that that character actually was lilith, and indeed it was very similar and shared a lot of traits that I only after the fact noticed. So I basically evoked he without being aware of it, and she was happy to pay a visit, old story of "you got more than you bargained for" and rather I got exactly what I bargained for I just didnt know what I was buying lol
>>
>>17825939
Wow, that's pretty hardcore. I'd love to contact her, I have her seal in one of my Luciferian books.
>>
>>17825905
Can Lilith suck me off, if yeah ,I could risk giving her a try
>>
>>17825983
Spirit sex can and does happen. Be careful, I hear any semen you give her will be used to impregnate someone else in your life.
>>
>>17825973
Meh honestly this shit is a splipery slope and I'm staying off the witch stuff, or rather I have my own thing going. Like if you're choosing it as a path I have nothing agaisnt it but I guess it's not for me, I need something more physical.

Anyway if i had someone dtf who was into this sort of stuff that's one experience I'd liek to have, to fuck lilith's brains out, boy that must be something else
>>
>>17825983
>>17825989
spirit sex is meh af for me too, however getting a girl and evoking lilith into her and blasting her full of cum, now that's a night
>>
>>17826001
Kek
>>
>>17824485
Don't summon any demons. They will pester you for life with all the things you dislike. Source: Me.
>>
>>17826090
I dislike God , atleast they won't pester me with it
>>
>>17825833
>>17825858
I actually dig some demonology but Lilith shouldn't be fucked with. She's what's making all this gender dysphoria nonsense. If you've actually known a trans person (not all of them but a good chunk, the really depressed and crazy ones) closely it's really clear they're possessed. Lilith makes many promises but does not keep them. There's a reason she's not listed in the Goetia. I'd pick any demon on the list over her. Even Satan himself is more helpful. At least he mostly keeps his word.
>>
>>17825983
It's a lot easier and less dangerous to just get a blowjob from a real person. It would feel better too. There is no benefit to getting sex from Lilith other than owing her and she will certainly make you repay it a thousand times over.
>>
>>17825983
If you're one of those guys that, for some reason, can't get sex with a real girl you'd be better off making a deal with a different Goetic spirit for charisma and the ability to seduce females and then charming a real one. It would feel better and be better, in the long and short term.
>>
>>17826222
Am Trans, can confirm.

Its not necessarily always Lilith tho. Any sufficiently powerful succubus can do this.
>>
>>17826251

What is the connection between Lilith and young homosexual males?
>>
>>17826222
I don't agree they're possesed but Lilith does represent some of the things they stand for too. Like sexual freedom, equality between genders, etc ...
that's right from the classic story she got kicked out of heaven cuz she didnt wanna get fucked on her back by Adam (didnt feel like she should be on the bottom and Adam on top cuz they were made equal) then god makes Adam a sub bitch from his rib
>>
>>17826251
wait up so you guy are saying people that feel another gender are actually being possesed by an opossite gender entity?

that makes a lot of sense actually, but how would the entity attach itself like that for such a long time and causing such drastic changes
>>
>>17826284

Unlikely.

Gender and sexuality are complicated. Deal with it.
>>
>>17826222
>>17826251

continuation from this >>17826284

furthermore wouldnt people feel its not them? or rather if it was something alien to them and not a part of themselves wouldnt they recognize it as something else, im the guy that was possesed>>17825939
and it was a one time thing but I clearly recognized it as something that wasnt me
>>
>>17826289
It really isnt. There are two choices and the rest are mental illnesses. Very simple.
>>
>>17826319

I find your sexual insecurity rather boring, to be honest.
>>
>>17826323
Please stop projecting. It fools no one.
>>
>>17826332

kek
>>
>>17826334
Yeah. Kek indeed.
>>
>>17826323
>>17826319
niggas WAIT UP this is a good topic

when i was being possesed I clearly felt as a female, and im a male, more than that I heard female voice as thoughts (her voice), again i still had the notion that this was going on but it wasn't me

So my question is can this be happening to people, while they are unaware, like literally for years, and making them feel female as a male, and act female, or vice-versa, and the cause of this being a spirit of the oposite sex is attached to you and you can't discern yourself from IT. think about this shit it makes a lot of sense
>>
>>17826339
>So my question is can this be happening to people, while they are unaware, like literally for years

Highly unlikely.
>>
>>17826339
Sure. But the catch is this sentence
>again i still had the notion that this was going on but it wasnt me
You recognized that its not you. The people that would be severely affected would have to have completely lost their sense of self and be spiritually dead. The posessing spirit having full control over their bodies. That is how you could explain the "born of the opposite sex" thing.
>>
>>17826251
True, should have clarified that. I think they're still led by Lilith though. I'm sorry you've had to go through this. I know about this because my best friend is trans and I've helped them through some scary and demonic events. How are you in life now? Have you recovered in part from this or is Lilith presently still tormenting you?

>>17826296
My friend that had this happen to them had a dream where they met Lilith when they were about 5. She came from a bloody fountain in the dream and even gave them her name, which of course they hadn't heard elsewhere before. After that they then started going by and appearing as a character my friend was obsessed with and invading their dreams and thoughts, consistently promising to legitimately change their gender in return for neverending, evil favors. They were going through this still, completely lost in a mental fantasy world, when I met them in high school. It's taken me over 10 year to help them get any semblance of normalcy back in their life and we're still not close to our goals.

>>17826267
Most homosexuals aren't possessed and just like dudes. Possession, at the very least, results in a lot of negative emotions. A homosexual that's in denial and struggles with his identity a lot may be at risk.
>>
>>17826359
>Possession, at the very least, results in a lot of negative emotions.

I honestly doubt you know much, if anything, about possession.
>>
>>17826289
Oh god are you the transperson from that other thread that was talking about killing people that stopped you from going to female bathrooms and then deleted everything when people started reporting you the FBI? That thread was fucking hilarious. Regardless, you're not adding anything to the thread. Your comment is pointless and ignorant. Obviously the subject is complicated. Nobody said ALL trans people were possessed either. Just some of them. You're probably one of them though, judging by your responses.
>>
>>17826367
You think someone can be possessed and there not be any negative emotions involved? Demons feed on, and cause, negative emotions. A possession requires negative emotions, at the very least. That's incredibly basic stuff.
>>
>>17826359
>promising to legitimately change their gender
Im sure your friend isnt the first person she has tried this on. She has to have succeeded at some point in the past with that deal. Thing is, there is no evidence of anyone having their gender legitimately changed. You know, in a way that goes beyond what simple operations are limited to. Shes promising to change them at the genetic level.
>>
>>17826376
Thats assuming only demons possess.
>>
>>17826381
Yeah, it definitely seems impossible to me yet it took me forever to get them to believe me. They didn't want to, you see, they wanted to believe there was some magical cure that would make them the beautiful woman they desire to be. It's easy to convince someone of something they want to believe and hard to do the opposite.

>>17826387
You're actually correct, you've got me there. I should have said "Demonic possession, at the very least, results in a lot of negative emotions."
>>
>>17826381
Forgot to mention, I'm sure this is a very common trick. Probably THE trick used on trans people but I'd love to hear feedback from the other possessed/formerly possessed transperson that posted about it. I don't know if all of them know, but my friend certainly knew about Lilith and the possession but a part of them was certainly a soulless automaton piloted by demonic forces. I had to work to get their soul to actually shine through. I will be happy to answer any questions or anything to the best of my ability. I'm not anything special but I have had a lot of experiences with this subject.
>>
>>17826484
>I had to work to get their soul to actually shine through.
can you talk about how did you do that
>>
>>17825695
Hi I am considering summoning Seere he seems friendly enough for a first time summon. Have you ever considered using your learned skills to make money? I am open to recommendations as well.
>>
>>17826507
Of course. There was one major time this happened, where it was incredibly apparent that they were possessed. It was like a scene out of a movie and to be honest it spooks me out a little bit even thinking about it. There's this way to sort of break a person and make them robotic if they're a soulless sort of person. It's fucked up and takes a certain amount of intuition and gives off the worst vibe. Depending upon the kind of people you hang out with you've likely seen this happen before. It's mostly done by speaking certain spiritual truths at the right moments and it glitches people without those higher facilities out and it's really freaky. Anyway, what I did was basically the opposite and for good reasons. They were being completely piloted by demonic forces with their spirit dormant inside. It's a terrible thing to see so I used the truth and said the exact things to make their true self sort of turn around and see the demon it was sharing a headspace with. They literally began swapping between speaking as their true self, but confused and disoriented with no memory of the demon's actions and words, and the demon, who was scared of me for drawing my friend's attention to it. I just kept saying the truth and kept my friend's soul attentive and with its inner eye fixed on the demon. They kept trying to look away and get me to stop talking but I kept saying the truth until they locked their self up in the bathroom. They don't even remember this whole event now, but whenever I'm around the demons hide and give them their body back to prevent me from doing this again. They became pretty addicted to hanging out with me after the event but didn't understand why, only knowing that they felt better with me around. I explained this the best I could, for the most part a higher part of me took over and I was saying the exact right things.
>>
>>17826594
The main thing to remember is that these beings are allergic to high spiritual truths, they awake the soul of their puppet and then you can turn their attention to the demon and you can work together to cast it out. Also know that some people simply don't have higher facilities. They're what some call organic portals. They once served better purposes but now they're, at best, the real life equivalent of NPCs and at worst easy bodies for demons to pilot around. I like the NPC metaphor because to a person with a spirit it can seem like your life is a game, your body being a character and your spirit being the player. An organic portal doesn't have a "player." So it's not worth helping some people. It's easy to tell because their reaction to spiritual wisdom is very different in a wrong way, like I mentioned in my last post.
>>
>>17826594
>>17826603
This isn't as well typed as it can. If anything in these posts is unclear please do just let me know. If you want to know about organic portals you can google it, there are lots of good articles about it. Montalk has a decent one if you're into that site. Some sites, especially gnostic ones, call such people "pre-adamic man" as well, claiming they, unlike spiritual people, are not true descendants of Adam.
>>
>>17826545
>Hi I am considering summoning Seere he seems friendly enough for a first time summon.

Seere looks like a good choice. I always recommend Orobas to first-timers because he'll help you avoid being tricked by other spirits.

>Have you ever considered using your learned skills to make money?

Lord knows there are enough people in my inbox now offering me money, but I refuse to charge for my work on ethical grounds. Maybe someday once I'm more confident and experienced, but for now the chance to practice is enough. I already have demons helping me with many of my problems so if I want to keep summoning and keep trying things, I need other people to evoke for.

People looking for demons summoned for them should feel free to email me. I'm always happy to teach and advise as well, but I'm sure there are better people on here for that.
>>
Whenever I do a Satanic Ritual. I get a powerful feeling on my skin. Feels great and weird.
>>
>>17826620
isn't as well typed as it could be'
Fuck sorry. That proves my point I suppose.
>>
>>17826621
Can you get me gf?
>>
>>17826670
I can help, for sure. I typically evoke Gremory for specific crushes, but I can also try making you more charismatic, articulate, or wise.
>>
>>17826621
>Orobas
I think you are right he seems even better for a first time summon. If I have a good experience I will summon Seere next.
>Lord knows there are enough people in my inbox now offering me money
I know you can make money off of your occult knowledge however I meant you making money from the skills the demons teach you. I understand many of the demons can give knowledge in the arts and sciences. For me I want to become better at a physical skill.
>>
>>17826710
> I meant you making money from the skills the demons teach you

I'm not sure it worked, but I tried to evoke Forneus to help me with my programming skills, and those make me more than enough money, so long as I am employed. Not sure that evocation worked, though.
>>
>>17826735
I have another question about the ritual itself. Ones you summon them do they manifest physically? Are you able to touch them or do they appear more hologram like?
>>
>>17826749
It depends on your ability to perceive spirits. I didn't see them at all, just felt and heard them.
>>
File: wifes son.jpg (128KB, 738x767px) Image search: [Google]
wifes son.jpg
128KB, 738x767px
>>17825896

>wifes son
>>
>>17826684
Hey, just found this thread. I'd like to learn more about this sort of stuff but I'm not sure where to begin
>>
>>17827150
Can anyone send me in the right direction?
>>
>>17825894
Is the Tia like sha or tee-ah?
>>
>>17826900

hey, just popped over to check this board out and literally have zero idea about all this. honestly at this point I'm a skeptic but even so, does any of the demon stuff have ramifications (even if done correctly)? Do you believe in an afterlife n stuff too?
>>
>>17827250
They are parts of your mind, no hell risked
>>
>>17827150
http://techemporium.vashid.us/docs/books/Lon%20Milo%20DuQuette%20-%20Aleister%20Crowley's%20Illustrated%20Goetia.pdf

Skip the "Preliminary Invocation of the Goetia". Summon Orobas specifically, and ask him to tutor you in the occult.

>>17827250
I don't believe in God, angels, the afterlife, or anything I don't have evidence for. I only believe in demons because I've met them and even then I'm not 100% convinced. I do know this is a lot of fun, so that's why I keep at it.
>>
>>17827257
>>17827296
You memers can't possibly believe they are part of your mind. You're better saying : We have no clue what they are, but it's definitely something.
Then come the harder questions: if it's something what is it? And what does it imply that something such as this exists? Meaning a being that does not own a physical body but apparently can influence reality and interact with it. What of it's alignment? What are its' purposes, why does it help me?
>>
>>17827317
I don't believe they're part of my mind.

> We have no clue what they are, but it's definitely something.

This is my current opinion.

> iI it's something what is it?

Wish I knew.

> And what does it imply that something such as this exists?

It certainly implies that most of my previous worldview is wrong, to some extent. That's why I'm keeping an open mind, but trying to stick to evidence where I can.

> What of it's alignment? What are its' purposes, why does it help me?

I know they crave physical sensation and are willing to help me in exchange for forging a link that allows them to do so. I know that they become obedient when presented with the Hexagram of Solomon. That's enough to allow me to form a working relationship.
>>
File: 1444235470585.jpg (54KB, 818x639px) Image search: [Google]
1444235470585.jpg
54KB, 818x639px
Anyone has experiences with Agares? Seems to be my "birthday"-demon.
>>
File: 30summ.jpg (44KB, 463x579px) Image search: [Google]
30summ.jpg
44KB, 463x579px
>>
>>17827344
What happened to the last thread you made a few days ago? Did you delete it or what?

Can you help me with obtaining a decent paying job? How will we go about this? What kind of information would you need? This is just me being speculative not sure yet if I want to do this yet.
>>
>>17827414
I can help you, yes. Email me at [email protected] with details.
>>
>>17826336
melodramatic
>>
>>17824485
I have 'The Secret Lore of Magic'; which includes the Key of Solomon, the Clavicle, The Black Pact, the Grimorium Verum, The Book of the Art Almadel, The Lemegeton, The Testament of Solomon, Cornelius Agrippa: On Calling Spirits, The Book of Power, and The Grimoire of Honorius the Great.
>>
>>17827971
Post them
>>
>>17827400
kek
kek
kek
>>
these things are spiritual shells used by a supreme force for expression and contact. There is no evil being fighting agains what someone would call god, its impossible. Can God create a rock he can't lift? This or they are alien scum that came to earth since ancient times
>>
>>17828347
they're manifestations of your inner mind
>>
>>17825695
> Book of Azatoth cards came
Preferred the Illuminati ones you had but these look savage too, have fun with 'em.

Can you give us a breakdown on your setup? As in I don't understand why you gotta have 3 daggers...
>>
>>17826684
So are you back in business or are you still I vacation?
>>
>>17828468
You are correct, but youre only seeing a part of the image.

Your inner mind is all of infinity. Every person or thought is part of every other person and thought, always and forever.
>>
Well, tried to evoke Bune tonight with the wife acting as medium, but she's having a lot of trouble with this. It seems we need to work on ability to sense these things, or else we're just demonstrating how wrong I am about this stuff.

>>17828503
> Preferred the Illuminati ones you had but these look savage too, have fun with 'em.

You really have to see the Book of Azathoth cards up close, the details are just obscene. It feels dark and forbidden, and that's enough to make my readings all the more clear and effective, as far as I can tell.

> Can you give us a breakdown on your setup? As in I don't understand why you gotta have 3 daggers...

I'll go over my tools in more detail in later thread, but the sword is a replica Viking sword that doesn't see a lot of use, the yellow-handled dagger is a cheapo one I got to use as a Golden Dawn Air Dagger, and the silver dagger is my actual ritual blade and my favorite tool bar none.

>>17828986
I'm in business. Email me if you need stuff done. I'm still clearly no Crowley but I'll never get better unless I try.

>>17829024
As above, so below.
>>
>>17829529
Quick update, did a short little evocation on my own and I heard Bune's voice again. Renegotiated my contract and set him up to help a friend and client. Whole thing went smooth as butter. I'll look over the details and figure this out.
>>
What do you guys think of substituting incense for scented candles?
>>
File: 1349811909153.gif (958KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
1349811909153.gif
958KB, 330x330px
>>17826251
Not knowing about Cybele.
I mean really.
Our lady of Lions is the real cause of transpeople.

Lilithy is just how the Jews see her.
In reality she's about being yourself, not ignoring her and trying to be something else.

Attis is jesus, Christianity is a hijacked weed cult.

Wake up and hear the drums, wake up and hear the aulos.
https://soundcloud.com/galligirl/cybele-lives

Transpeople are natural, they are born from the overtly fertile female. They are a balancing force of nature.

Clownfish are trans.
Some frogs are trans.
This is proof enough that being a chordate trans-person is possible and probable as a varient sexuality.

Do you have a spine? Do you have the will to exist with your own beat? Or are you just gonna read books about it?
>>
>>17824485
You don't even know what you are dealing with senpai. Word of advice my grand parents meddled with the dark arts lets just say we lost a lot of relatives to mysterious deaths that year and a exorcist had to come to our house...this was 10 years ago and even till this day we have to cleanse our home until all the Jins go. Trust me i never bleieved it first but until one day i went to my grandmother funeral and we all saw these hooded figures watching from afar then disappearing. I never fuck with that shit, just a word of advice. You will never be able to control a demon, your kids will pay the price.
>>
This probably is the best thread to ask this.
So, you guys of course now about the five levels of existence. I would like to have some pointers for reference on the, let's call it "demonic" ("below", as in farther from spiritual) level, where demons dwell.
>>
>>17828347
>Can God create a rock he can't lift?
He made a humankind, and somehow He didn't foresaw He would regret it, or so says the legend.
>>
>>17829749
Maybe if your grandparents had been competent they wouldn't have pissed off the demons. I negotiate my prices up-front - and bind them to it with the Hexagram of Solomon, the only thing they seem to respect on any level.
>>
>>17825695
Prince Stolas is very reasonable to work with. Before you do anything though, I would brush up on his associations (astrology/metal/time) and really get to research because he really appreciates it.
>>
>>17829970
Fucker, you've been doing this for like a week and talking like you're an expert. Maybe get your head out of your ass and stop being so goddamn arrogant.
>>
>>17829995
understand anon that the anon you refer to probably has no other place to feel as he does here, so i'd say let him be.
>>
>>17829970

kek
>>
>>17829970
Well the summed up a lot of wealth and owned quite a few farms and a successful business. What happens when the demons wants blood and bondage. What happens when it starts killing off every first born? Your very edgy i can tell but don't fuck with demons, don't fear them but don't invite them.
>>
>>17824485
I wonder if the Demon princes, kings, counts, presidents, dukes, whatever you name it...
I wonder if they don't get offended by these teenagers' Deviantart renditions of themselves.
>>
>>17827400
Amon is such a cutie :3
Also checkd
>>
Is it so hard for you guys to try and capture one of these summonings on tape?
>>
>>17829995
You're right, I'm just frustrated with people prognosticating my vague doom based on second-hand information. If a veteran summoner tells me things I'm specifically doing wrong, I will defer to their experience.

The Goetia has a bad reputation among many and I feel the need to try and fight that based on what limited experience I do have. I have let my "success" go to my head a little but if you read any of my posts and emails, I have no trouble admitting my current level of expertise.

Thank you for the reminder, though, I'll try and be more respectful.

>>17830106
If the demons demand anything I don't want to give them, I'll stop dealing with them. There are 72 spirits in the Lesser Key alone, I'm sure if one becomes unreasonable his rivals will cut me a better deal. I appreciate the warning, but I've heard this all before and I've already chosen this path.

>>17830127
I'll ask Orobas what he thinks next time I "see" him.
>>
>>17830149
I have good news and bad news for you. I'm already planning to catch a summoning on tape, it's just taking some time to work out the logistics. I need a third party taking the video and the pool of people I trust to know about my practice that are also willing to risk being outside the circle during a summoning is pretty small.

I also hate to say it, but it's not a very visually exciting process unless you enjoy watching me scream at incense smoke. I've never seen a demon manifest in a visual form, and even if one did, I'm not sure it would be captured on film. If it was easy to get conclusive evidence of this stuff we'd already have it and they'd teach Summoning 101 in every public school. I know that's not a satisfying answer, but I'm working as hard as I can on this problem. Rest assured, when I have better evidence it will be posted here and if I have conclusive evidence I'll publish it in a scientific journal and be an international celebrity for the rest of my life.
>>
If demons are real things, doesn't that automatically imply the existence of good-aligned beings, and thus make you by default enemies of a possibly stronger side in a spiritual war?
>>
>>17830164
The only evidence you can get is to ask the demon to break a glass or move an object or change the color of a liquid. They can do stuff like that
>>
>>17830170
I don't think it does. One of the demons I work with the most (Prince Sitri) claims that he has never experienced anything remotely divine, but he could be easily be lying, so take that with a grain of salt. Either way, when God or an Angel decides to say hello and show me that they exist, I will believe in them.

>>17830179
I will try this and see if I can get it on video.
>>
>>17830208
Hi my name is.
>>
>>17830211
Did you try and summon Candlejack? If so your only hope is to
>>
>>17830211
And I've still got balls and intestines and they've never been yes men, sending you son bitches up to deal with my best friend
>>
>>17824485
just stay the fuck away from motherfucking Paimon
>>
>>17830208

> demon

> most likely;y lying

> when God or an Angel decides to say hello and show me that they exist, I will believe in them

> literally talks to a demon on a regular basis

lol wat.

Because something chooses to be silent, you figure it can't possibly exist despite it's counter-self having directly contacted you.

Newtons third law much?
>>
>>17830213
I don't know but he knows a fucking lot and can link the shit out of everything.
>>
>>17830213
Everything has a mother.
>>
>>17830217
> Because something chooses to be silent, you figure it can't possibly exist despite it's counter-self having directly contacted you.

I don't discount the possibility of God and Angels, I just say that I've never seen them or heard them. If God and His angels decide that their silence is worth more than my "soul" that's on them.

> Newtons third law much?

I'm not sure physics applies to supernatural beings.
>>
>>17830230
But I already said my name is.
>>
>>17830149
I thought you were going to ask "capture one with a pokeball" lol
>>
>>17830231
Are you trying to imply that you're God? If so, send me an email at my personal address. I'm sure you know it already.
>>
>>17830234
Good thing I wasn't the only one
>>
>>17830236
You don't have a personal email, it was already pre designated, depending on your edgyness
>>
>>17825904
Prince Stolas is chill as fuck.
He even smoked some grass with me, great times.
>>
>>17830247
Good to know. If I hadn't needed to see Bune on something urgent he would have been my first choice. Depending on how I'm feeling we may try him tonight.
>>
File: 20160526_201927.jpg (176KB, 466x655px) Image search: [Google]
20160526_201927.jpg
176KB, 466x655px
I do have experience with this. Too much in fact. I will say this. There is no left hand path, no right hand path. Lucifer and all those who follow him do not share power. They have no respect for us. For what are we but Dust, Ash and food for worms before them. Our lives are but a shifting wind. A lifetime but a season. And yet, they seduce us into contact. Into sharing OUR power. The lesser key of Solomon was written with a purpose, and unless you are recruining to build the Temple, i suggest that you have no business using it. That slight joy, that buzz of energy that follows you everywhere, the little things that now line up in your favor, the happiness that lies within shadow in soul, you know of what I speak. The elevation you feel above others... lies. Deciets. Sweet, enticing, lies. You think you can trap them with the symbols, the metals, the infantations. That you can befriend them because you have the right tools and knowledge, or that if you offer yourself to their service they will spare you... you are wrong. Suffering is all they know or want. To burden you with pain. To hurt those around you. Not the angsty sickly satisfying depression that is a dark, but warm blanket, true suffering... pure unadulterated fear. Terror. That is all they know or understand. You will wish you has never done it. You are smart, very, very smart. But that means nothing inthe realm of spirit. High IQ, and ingenuity are just a novelty to them, but serve no purpose against them. I encourage you to reconeider. "All of life is but a dream, and fear is not real, for only spirit is." Your dream will turn to nightmares. Your joy will become like tar that you drown in. Stay away. I'm not just talking out of ass. This is not an opinion. Appollyon. LAMB. Molech. He is mine. This is truth. Search your soul. Use your mind. You know that I am right, and what I say is true. But, if you are this deep, chances are your ears are sealed to truth and your heart is shielded from true reason.
>>
>>17826222
>I actually dig some demonology but Lilith shouldn't be fucked with. She's what's making all this gender dysphoria nonsense
>I was theorizing this a few days ago
>specially with all those feminists against the male image, that can also be assimilated to God
Interesting.
>>
File: 0d98522a.jpg (198KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
0d98522a.jpg
198KB, 1280x720px
>>17830215
>Paimon
Is she like my animu?
>>
>>17830267

Do you think Corcell would let me hit??
>>
>>17830267
I appreciate the warning. I have certainly seen others unable to cope with this Art who fall apart. I'm afraid you're correct that my heart is sealed for the time being, but rest assured that I will give this up if I feel it is causing harm to myself or my loved ones.
>>
>>17830267
Why are they only interested in suffering? That's pretty edgy and limited.
>>
>>17830466
Because humans were created by God and can seek salvation, which pretty much makes demons hate humans as much they hate angels.

Simply as this if you think about it and I don't even have much knowledge when it comes to religion.
>>
>>17830151
The constant naysayers are annoying, but I would say as of right now, you don't know much better than they do.
>>
>>17830473
That's very fucked up and sad, if that was real. If these beings have no chance for salvation and just exist to suffer. Can god just put them out of their misery?
>>
File: ho1_500.png (212KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
ho1_500.png
212KB, 500x374px
I made a pact with 2 demons 6 months ago for financial gain and I gained quite a lot for my age and experience. Now, I don't know if it was related to the demons and if it will have consequences? It might have been just my own powers. I don't remember feeling ANYTHING during the rituals, it felt like nothing and I saw it as a failure. I also clarified during the ritual that if I destroy the papers the deal is over too. And I did destroy them.

Am I safe?
>>
>>17830526
Depends on the two demons, if you got a good nigga like Orabas you safe
>>
What should I pay a demon with?
>>
File: 182.png (82KB, 800x974px) Image search: [Google]
182.png
82KB, 800x974px
>>17830478
Jewish Cabala has a different vision of demons. The whole book is available at
https://a.pomf.cat/yegfjc.pdf
>>
>>17830215
Why? Imma gonna conjure her up tonight
>>
>>17830567
cool! thanks!
>>
>>17830477
I've actually talked with demons, or at least I think I have. Orobas may not be entirely trustworthy, but I have far more reason to trust him than I do the overwhelming majority of 4chan posters. If Orobas tells me that sorcerers can and do succeed and that only the incompetent and the weak suffer these terrible consequences I'm constantly hearing about, why should I not trust him until better evidence comes along? I can't say what's going to happen down the road, I can only assert what I think based on what I currently know. I don't reject the advice of others but "Stop now before it's too late! Be scared! Oooooo!" is neither convincing nor credible to me. Ever horror story I've heard in private has had a clear mistake made by the summoner, either in the rituals themselves (stepping outside of the circle, etc.) or a poor choice as to what demon to call up and why. I'm just as prone to these mistakes as anyone else but I have to try because the possible rewards are unimaginable.

>>17830556
Physical sensation is what I pay them with. You pay them in "sin", basically. The more taboo and the more you secretly want it, the better.
>>
>>17830211
What?
>>
>>17830611
My name is
>>
>>17830616
LAMB
>>
>>17830604
>You pay them in "sin", basically. The more taboo and the more you secretly want it, the better.
Can you give examples?
>>
File: 184.png (74KB, 800x974px) Image search: [Google]
184.png
74KB, 800x974px
>>17830604
Related to your post, from the same book in >>17830567.
>>
>>17824485
Is it just me, or is Crocell kind of a lame demon? His amazing abilities include raising the temperature of water, revealing the location of natural baths, being able to mimic the sound of a waterfall, and... teaching geometry.

Someone did not luck out in the demonic power lottery.
>>
>>17830631
Sure. I invoke Orobas before every meal so that if he so chooses, he can enjoy it with me. That's a low-end example. A big example might be vicariously enjoying kinky sex, or the thrill of a crazy stunt, the sensation of controlling and manipulating someone, or a moment of genuine love and affection. Orobas tells me that demons feed on strong emotions, and the summoning establishes a close bond that lets the demon experience the emotion or sensation as if it was their own.

>>17830637
Interesting. Many books on the occult include similar warnings about the Goetia. I seem to be doing well so far, but I'll continue to study, improve, and proceed with as much caution and care as I am able.
>>
>>17830567
It sounds like the Jews have a chain of large sporting goods stores they're using to advance their plans.
>>
>>17830733
Give us a quick rundown of your whole evocation process. I've just completed a ritual but can't say if it worked or not. I swear I felt something in the middle but no voices or manifestations that I can tell
>>
>>17830750
> do tarot divination to make sure that this is a good idea in the first place
> set everything up, circle, triangle, the works. Get everything as clean and neat as possible.
> take a shot of rum for courage
> ritual bath and teeth-brushing, chanting or thinking "purge me with hyssop, make me whiter than snow"
> don clean black clothes and my black robe
> short meditation, usually no more than 10 minutes
> lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram to clear the space
> I usually perform an abridged version of the Bornless Rite to get me in the right frame of mind. At this point my neighbors are already calling the cops.
> point my dagger at the triangle and ad-lib a conjuration, something like "Hear me o (spirit), appear before me in the triangle of art, come peaceably and visibly before me, etc, etc."
> repeat conjuration until I feel a presence, hear a voice, or see a physical manifestation of some kind like candles guttering in still air or a shape in the smoke
> ad-lib a formal welcome to the spirit, very politely thank it for taking the time to appear and otherwise try and get it to calm the fuck down
> state my demands in clear, bullet-pointed detail, with a deadline for each and what the demon will be rewarded with for completing the task.
> show the demon the Hexagram of Solomon and command them to faithfully execute the contract and do no harm to me or my loved ones. They hate this part but I love it.
> ad-lib a licence to depart, always making sure to mention that the demon should do no harm to me or my loved ones as it goes
> lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram to clear the space, just in case
> another shot of rum to celebrate living through the evocation
> get on /x/ and shitpost about it

That about sums it up.

> I swear I felt something in the middle but no voices or manifestations that I can tell.

It worked.
>>
File: FuTVCykc_400x400.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
FuTVCykc_400x400.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
>>17830785
>It worked.

Yeah, because it's not common and super likely for people to hype themselves up and feel weird things in tense situations. Only explanation is that it worked.
>>
>>17830785
How long does it take for a full ritual ?
>>
>>17830804
> Yeah, because it's not common and super likely for people to hype themselves up and feel weird things in tense situations. Only explanation is that it worked.

Let me rephrase that, then, and spare you some breath. "That's exactly what I feel most of the time, seems like it might have worked, insofar as this ever works. Take careful observations over the next few weeks and see if your confirmation bias can conjure some results for your ritual."

>>17830812
2-3 hours. I'm sure it could be done quickly and quietly but I really like to get into it and shout a lot. I feel like it makes both the demons and myself take it more seriously.
>>
>>17830865
Do you use any incense during it? Perhaps using it could help with seeing the spirits.
>>
>>17830785
Shit dude, make a full guide for this in a week or so because I'm loving it!
>>
>>17830901
I used incense during my last evocation and I saw something, for sure. Not sure it was the spirit but the smoke lit by candlelight is extremely evocative.

>>17830904
As part of videotaping an evocation, I'd love to make a step-by-step video guide for how I do this, so that anyone who wants to get started can perform a simple evocation. I'm still working that out so stay tuned.
>>
>>17824485
implying this is somehow real and not make believe
>>
>>17830928
Too bad I still have a ton of reading to do before I try it myself. I'm too busy to make time for it anytime soon and I refuse to do it without the proper knowledge, so reading about the evocations gets me psyched
>>
>>17830943
You're on the right track, though, with the reading. Get a lot of different opinions - there's a lot of writers who offer the usual starched-shirt warning about the Goetia (see >>17830637 for an example), so my advice is check out some Left-Hand Path stuff. Even if it is a lot of

> so edgy

at least they're interested in getting things working rather than talking down to "dabblers" who haven't sucked enough cock to reach 5=6.
>>
I think I'm going to do this too, but I want to do t right. I'm going to spend the next couple of months learning tarot and practicing meditation and banishing rituals and setting up an altar. Is there anything else I should do in the meantime?
>>
>>17830993
Yeah, read a lot of books. I may seem confident in my assertions about the Goetia but there are people who have been doing this stuff for years and you'd be wise to seek their opinions and ideas. Just don't get discouraged by people who tell you can't do it or that you can't do it safely. Trust your instincts.
>>
>>17830955
I'm a dedicated spiritual satanist, the problems i have with outsiders are their wrong depictions of demons and reputations they enforce on things they don't know anything about. For example almost everything about Lilith in this thread is plain wrong, you can't summon her because she personally chooses whol she interact with. Second thing is that the demons are humanities original gods, the joy of satan has much more correct information than the grimoires do. As such, they want humanity to elevate spiritually until they reach godhead and they only discern the information to their trusted ones, outsiders can't advance past a certain point so using things like circles, hexagrams and the LBRP is very blasphemous because those methods were created when our gods were trapped by abusive magicians.
>>
>>17831011
With that being said i've contacted and worked with many different astral entities, without ever using protective circles - especially with demons. I trust them enough that i'd never disrespect them by using a circle, i have nothing to be afraid of with them, i'd give every life i'l have for their cause, my goal is godhead and i won't stop at anything for it, when you're their friend they have no reason to harm you, when you spread disinfo and treat them as personal gain while hiding in a circle there's lots to be afraid of, there is no protective circle in death so don't blaspheme humanitys original gods
>>
>>17831024
So you evoke them just to chat?
>>
>>17831032
No, they can help with many things, i don't evoke, i invoke. For example answering questions, teaching you things, helping with certain aspects of your life, help with spiritual advancement, protecting you or harming your enemies, even court cases. With that being said they'l mostly help people they trust, i'm rediscovering many bonds with some gods i didn't even know i had, and adequate payment for their services is making any type of art in their honour, paintings etc, directly promoting them so they are not forgotten, dedicating meals/coffe/tea to them or working with them for an arranged amount of time
>>
>>17831072
Got it. I will dedicate my spaghetti o's to the forgotten gods tonight.
>>
>>17831072
Tell us about how to invoke and the differences between that and evoking
>>
> Second thing is that the demons are humanities original gods, the joy of satan has much more correct information than the grimoires do

I'd buy the stuff about them being old, forgotten gods. That's what Orobas claims to be.

But I don't trust them, like, at all, so I'll stick to my circle and Hexagram. I like having leverage. I am one of those abusive magicians, perhaps.

I'm frankly happy with whatever advances me personally.
>>
>>17831091
The difference is that evoking in my concept is disrespectful for the gods because it shows fear and distrust, plus they use angelic names in their banishing rituals which implies that they somehow have power over them, the truth is they don't, they belong to different sides which are pretty much at war. Invoking shows that you trust them enough to not fear them, it shows that your intentions are true. My personal invocation is showering, making some tea, drinking it, focusing on the sigil and calling the god, and getting into a trance and working
>>
>>17831115
Getting some minor personal gain is not advancing, empowering your soul, raising the kundalini and attaining godhead is advancement, they reincarnated me, why would i not trust them? Ask any goetian deity about what i said if you don't trust me, they value respect and ones word, if you don't trust them don't ask for their help or you will pay like others did
>>
>>17825647
this
>>
>>17825673
God will always help you and considering your sin ,,unforgivable" is demons intention
>>
>>17831129
What kind of responses do you usually get, people usually get voices and manifestations with evoking, how do you know you've made contact with invoking?

Also checked out the Joy of Satan site, does signing that contract with Lucifer really do anything? I've considered signing it before but I'm not entirely sure about it
>>
>>17831187
THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?"
-SATAN
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID
>>
>>17831190
It depends on how developed your astral senses are, hearing usually manifests in my own thoughts, visually i can see them in the way they want to display themself, a goddes i know appears with two wolves by her side in a white dress. The bond is permament and makes you allied with them, you get a personal guardian which helps you, if you're allied with them they will protect you and help you grow in every aspect of your life, nothing happens instantly but you will experience positive changes when you put some effort in, they might help you directly when you're new but they want you to grow enough that you can be completely self-sufficient. It's a one way path to advancement, you can't sell your soul, you are working with them because you personally feel that you belong on their side
>>
>>17831115
I think in a different thread you mentioned that the demon you summoned actually existed as a person in ancient times (or something like that) which made me wonder about different religions.

I remember reading something on /x/ about how the voodoo loa or spirits, used to be people. and that got me curious about the idea of people sort of transcending onto different planes of existence as spirts and demons or whatever (if that all makes any sense)

So what are your thoughts on religions such as voodoo? Do you think the demon you summoned has any correlation to other religions or spirits?
>>
>>17831216
How can I develop my Astral senses more? I want to be able to make that connection
>>
Tried evoking

Fell asleep

I feel sick now
>>
>>17831115
Have any "clients" confirmed that you have helped them?
>>
>>17830208
Mundi Bitru yul leemun pal. Ind yul pasc la Paul, wil posch emun descaht.
>>
>>17831255
Opening your chakras and clairaudience/clairvoyance points, joy of Satan has that info on medidations
>>
>>17831248
> So what are your thoughts on religions such as voodoo? Do you think the demon you summoned has any correlation to other religions or spirits?

Orobas, my familiar, says he's met the Loa and in spiritual terms, they're rolling in it.

>>17831266
If you feel up to it, post what happened and we will try to figure out what went wrong.

>>17831267
Yes, at least with regards to love issues.
>>
None of you speak with courage, or truth. Find in Sitri friendship in your most lonely hour, and you'll never walk alone again. I asked much and received that which I can't return. People were hurt in my selfish, weak pleas though nothing can change the past. So I've buried his seal etched in steel, for which I was granted a true love undying and genuine in every way.
>>
>>17831290
I believe i do in my recent posts (i'm the spiritual satanist) and I know the gods are always there for me
>>
>>17831287
what happened with the people who had love issues?
>>
>>17831299
Have you spoke to Paimon? What's his personality like? I had a really strong interest in him last year but it went nowhere.
>>
>>17831299
I implore you not to believe in those Gods cemented in text, those believed understood in method and intent. That which exists out of sensible perception is unknown in its properties, and should not be assumed. That which responds to you is near indiscernible from personal fiction, therefore unable to be labeled as those afformentioned, "Gods". Ask, and you may see their works though you may see nothing. I only beg you to lay aside your pride. I feel you have faith in your ability to resist their influence. That faith is what will lead to your forfeiting of spirit.
>>
>>17831320
Fuck off christ shill, i stand with the truth, your "god" stands for death despair lies and degradation, i know what lies beyond this plain, you are blind in your foolishness, no one will save your ass when you die, one must take care of himself
>>17831316
No, try it again, they are busy sometimes but he might appear without you realising if you're not spiritually developed
>>
File: SHAKESATASS.gif (2MB, 225x315px) Image search: [Google]
SHAKESATASS.gif
2MB, 225x315px
>>17831287
Waiting on that Tarot reading you promised me lol
>>
>>17831287
I had asked for help with love issues, no such luck for me. Not blaming you, just letting you know for science.
>>
>>17831304
I invoked Sitri for a client. He met a girl at a bar and was cuddling with her hours later. They're now dating. He said he felt no anxiety about what he was saying, he just felt the Prince speak through him.

>>17831343
I'm so sorry, my inbox is crammed. I must have lost track. Please forgive me.
>>
>>17831287
Tried, I think I offended the lesser demon.

>>17829201
>>
>>17831350
That sucks. I'm sorry. Please email me and I will try again.
>>
>>17831334
I will leave you with this last response. Assumptions of my faith, especially those that place it in Christ, are misplaced. Your spirit is a precious thing, no man deserves it tarnished. The Gods you claim to stand with and understand are the same I warn all of you against. They may be real, or they may only exist in your mind, but it is the assumption of understanding that causes you to stumble. You, in particular, have shown yourself to be prideful and, though I don't want to be insulting, ignorant in mind. Please do not believe you understand what layeth beyond our perception as no living man can. You are a child of fluidity and coincidence, don't assume anything more. I love you.
>>
>>17831360
What exists in your mind is real, to you and all others.
>>
Dubs for religion is lies.
>>
>>17831360
Hail Satan! Hail Astaroth! Hail Baalzebub! Hail Azazel! Hail Set! Hail Leraje! Hail Anubis! Hail Dantelion! Hail Andras! Hail all the gods of duat! Hail to our victory and the eternal burning flame of truth that is father Satan in his image!
>>
>>17831375
I meant in the time, as God is like time not post number.
>>
>>17831379
Well we know where you're heading then
>>
>>17831353
Who is candle jack anyway? Someone did a picture of a clown and a candle before?
>>
Do you have to have incense for a summoning, no offense to the spirits but it smells bad
>>
>>17831493
Personally I use a vanilla cupcake yankee candle
>>
>>17831586
Where are you supposed to put the candles? Some sources say around the circle, others say in the triangle
>>
File: 117-118.png (379KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
117-118.png
379KB, 1800x1200px
>>17831091
I'm slowly scanning this book as my spare time allows it.
This is from the second edition of "Circles of Power" by John Michael Greer; you can find the first one easily on the Web, but a number of important updates were made and I would not recommend using it.
>>
>>17831360
>layeth
If you are not prideful why are you using this spelling?
>>
>>17831653
Got a link to the good versions?
>>
>>17831355
It's I. My house I think
>>
>>17831761
No; only 300 copies were made, so I'm scanning mine (I'm on page 152, there are 304 pages).
>>
File: 000-004.png (253KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
000-004.png
253KB, 900x1200px
>>17831775
Err, 500 copies.
>>
>>17830215
WTF? I thought Paimon was one of the cool demons.
>>
>>17831783
He's stupidly powerful, so I imagine he easily gets the best of beginners who think it's cool to summon the biggest demon they can.
>>
>>17827246
>>17825894
And what about shee-ah
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4qkLeLZdIE

since we're goin' on about demons...
>>
>>17828347
Could it be that that each universe has it's own God that is one dimension higher as to be able to manipulate the lower echelons, as we create 2D worlds that for that brief moment we become their Gods if they had the mental capacity to observe us as we observe the universe?
>Ex. I create a rock that is immoveable to the people I drew on the paper. Obviously I can still move the rock as I am 3D and can erase or cut the paper out. The end result being I moved the rock which was immovable in a lower dimension but still moveable in a higher dimension. Similarly a higher dimension can create a rock imoveable in my dimension, but still moveable.

The rock would be immovable in our dimension because it would probably be 4D, but we would see a 3D object we can comprehend but not move as it doesn't operate like 3D objects. For a higher dimension would be possible. We can't comprehend how it's done yet because we have yet to translate the movement to something we can understand. When we make a 4D object and move it, we will be our own Gods. But that's just a guess.
>>
>>17831927
>>17828347
Also, if you think about it, black holes are rocks that no one can lift, so if someone one could lift that, would they be God?
>>
>>17831612
I put it beneath my nose so I can maximum vanilla flavored yumminess
>>
>>17829944
What if he knew he would regret it and did anyways? Does that mean he's a prisoner of fate? Did he know what would happen, but was just playing his part? Or does this all end where all forces are stopped and everyone gets/doesn't get what they want?
Like everyone is raised from the dead and carries out there lives. The sins of the damned are forgiven and they find peace with themselves. And everyone lives the last day blissfully as the Sun begins to set, for the last time. And we all go to our eternal rest, and the tears end, and the world begins anew.

Or everyone and everything out there, the evil and good, gives up one day. And the the grinding of teeth persists until the last second is up, and the world is no more. Nor will it be again, and the cycle of violence and terror stops.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>17831115
Is there anyway you can help me get rid of a demon? I feel like I'm possessed
>>
So what's the scariest thing to have ever happened to someone in goetia?
>>
File: scary_stuff_happens.gif (2MB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
scary_stuff_happens.gif
2MB, 500x258px
>>17831899
3 spooky 5 me
>>
>>17832024
This x100
>>
>>17829735
>Clownfish are trans, some frogies are trans
Lobsters are biologically immortal, can I be immortal on my own, too?
The point is, we're not a lobster, and we're definitely not clownfish, read a book. The only reason trans exist is because
1.your brain developed incorrectly, so you interpret signals incorrectly. Technically speaking, it's a hardware issue.
2.You acquired the wrong gene to start with and your body tried to adapt. The wrong software installed is sending the signals correctly.

3.A culmination of issues caused you.

You feel things as if you had acquired the other gender. So you get horny we you see a dude. Or wet when you see a chick. Or both. You were probably born gay/or attracted to tiles, but you're a defective model nonetheless.
>>
>>17832050
>>17829735
I meant 'read the gene wrong' instead of 'acquired the wrong', rather.
>>
>>17830151
>I'll ask Orobas what he thinks next time I "see" him.
Report back plox
>>
Here's a good question, what's everyone's circles look like? The Goetia has the classic circle but some books by Connoly, Crowley and others show more modern depictions and list circles can be just that with no names.

What's on your circle?
>>
>>17824485
you idiots are wondering about how to summon demons
meanwhile im at my house being attacked by a tentacle monster, for free, and my parents are demons themselves
just give it up and repent it's not even cool or edgy
go watch some anime
>>
>>17826603
I've been calling them NPCs for the longest time. I identify strongly with this. with some people you can just tell.
>>
>>17832085
If I'm summoning a demon which I think is not a homo, I draw a penis.
Otherwise (Actually, Furfur was the only homo I summoned until now...), I draw a vulva.
This has always protected me
>>
>>17828023
which sections? i can't copy the entire book, bruh
>>
>>17832100
Pretty much this. If you believe it's "all in your head" and you're still doing it, you're just lying to yourself. You're deflecting responsibility.
>>
>>17832458

The Grimorium Verum, Cornelius Agrippa: On Calling Spirits, The Book of the Art Almade

Thanks
>>
>>17827388
https://soundcloud.com/thelemites/agares

relevent
>>
>>17832532
Tf this is pretty cool
>>
>>17831355
How do you think you offended them?
>>
>>17832615
Sloppy circle, fell asleep during it
>>
>>17831981
One that is bound by knowledge of the future is not omnipotent.
>>
>>17832532
Cool! I like.
>>
>>17832970
How sloppy are we talking here
>>
File: 1443328778354.jpg (102KB, 400x590px) Image search: [Google]
1443328778354.jpg
102KB, 400x590px
>>17829995
Goddamn, went from 0 to 100 real fucking quick
>>
>>17830526
>>17830552
So which demons was it anon?
>>
>>17824485
As he's already in your pic, try talking to Hage. He's a total bro.
>>
>>17832482
got it. i'll post within 3 hours.
>>
>>17833077
Bune & Agares.
>>
>>17824485
Demons don't exist
>>
>>17833254

No, they exist, alright.
>>
>>17832050
Don't forget the fact that these disorders can be cured with certain types of medication.
>>
>>17830269
>>17832366
I'm glad you guys enjoy my posts. I'm always happy to help or, at the very least, entertain.
>>
>>17831993
http://www.kheper.net/topics/Hermeticism/LBR.htm

>>17832067
He says that everyone is thrilled to be depicted. Reminds them of having idols back in the old days. Rock on deviants.

>>17832050
>>>/lbgt/
>>>/pol/

Either pick one or stay on topic, please.

In other news I now have so many "clients" that I'm going to have to use Trello (task-tracking software) to make sure I don't forget anyone. I got seven emails last night alone. I'm going to basically be evoking every other night in order to keep up.

Seriously guys, I'm a lot more like Mickey in Fantasia than I am like Crowley. Be aware that you're signing up with a novice who's way too big for his britches. Hell, I'm not even an initiated Adept.
>>
>>17833282
Proof?
>>
>>17833282
You're best off ignoring the "that doesn't exist" trolls on this board. Conversation with them just go in circles. If you show up to a paranormal board asking for proof you either don't know what paranormal means or you're a troll. The only proof that could possibly be offered anyway on an IMAGE board is pictures and even if you had a pic or video of a real demon they'd still say it was fake. What's the point? Don't give those idiots the time of day.
>>
>>17833720

Do the work. See for yourself. It's not even that hard. The discipline to follow through is what holds most people back.
>>
>>17833061
Crude pen drawn on piece of used paper
>>
I'm curious about this circle thing too. Can I just pick up an ikea rug and mark it up?
>>
>>17834059
Aha. So what can you do that not every mundane can do also?
>>
File: 1464852242692.jpg (40KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1464852242692.jpg
40KB, 512x384px
>>17824485
OP BE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOURE DOING BEFORE U DO IT freal u want to summon a demon to learn a skill? just fucking practice you lazy fool probably arent going to listen anyway cause of your thick skull and small narrow mind but u should really think before you do some stupid shit that could get you a fate worse than death lmao superficial drone
>>
>>17834088
Mega lol
>>
>>17831360
Define real. If I where to become a blind, deaf, and full body paralyzed, but still had a soul inside, how would I know that my dreams are not reality.
>>
Just ordered a necklace with the seal of Orobas on it. Oh, boy, I'm crazy now.
>>
>>17834096
From what I've read, it's not blatantly obvious that you've received help. The evoker's been saying it feels more like things start to go your way. So like adding luck.
Correct me if I'm wrong Evoker and Invoker, but does it feel like being Harry Potter when he drank the Liquid Luck?
>>
>>17834217
Am I in trouble?
>>
>>17825695
Are you from argentina?
>>
>>17834246
Tell Orobas he's a cute horse
>>
>>17834246
Does Orobas get offended if people call him a demon? What term would better suit him (aside from his name)
>>
>>17833353
Cool, Orobas is back.
You never said why you guys took that break. Everything good between you two now?
>>
>>17834249
> Does it feel like being Harry Potter when he drank the Liquid Luck?

Not just that, but also a surge of motivation and energy like no drug I've ever been on. Clear, clean and endless energy.

>>17834328
No, I live in the United States.

>>17834337
He knows. Trust me, he knows.

>>17834457
Demon is not a slur like it used to be back in the day. "Spirit" is the term Orobas prefers, but he does like to point out that he was worshipped as a god for a long time.

>>17834462
Well, he basically owns my ass after that possession and it took me a long time to get over that. I'm still miffed that he won't tell me what's up but a friend I met on /x/ knows a powerful sorcerer who knew me by name and said that I should trust Orobas and follow him to greatness.

I'm honestly just happy to sit and watch shitty movies with him, he's a fucking riot.
>>
>>17834557
> I'm still miffed that he won't tell me what's up but a friend I met on /x/ knows a powerful sorcerer who knew me by name and said that I should trust Orobas and follow him to greatness.

A comma, a comma, my kingdom for a comma.
>>
File: 13877420410259.jpg (34KB, 737x491px) Image search: [Google]
13877420410259.jpg
34KB, 737x491px
>summoning demons
Come back into the light
>>
>>17834756
Lucifer's light, huh? Light and darkness are relative
>>
>>17832100
You're lucky. Tentacle monsters only show up wherever there are hot, half-naked chicks in vulnerable positions. It's because they are really rapey. Now you could either watch and masturbate, or you could attempt to rescue the chick. The sorts of chicks that tentacle monsters always target are always really sweet, innocent, weak and submissive anyway, so she'll likely reward you with sex. Since you'll be her first (if you act fast enough anyway) she'll probably fall madly in love with you, and love you long time. Happens all the time. My dad works for Japan, so I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>17834557
Tell orobas I to get me gf
>>
>>17834557
The sorcerer dude knew your name? Guess your friend told him.
>>
>>17834798
You're looking for Sitri.

>>17834803
Must be. Still creepy, though.
>>
File: alexandria-neonakis-pharah-mercy.jpg (153KB, 1000x799px) Image search: [Google]
alexandria-neonakis-pharah-mercy.jpg
153KB, 1000x799px
ANSWER THIS POST >>17830526 NERDS!!!

I WANT TO KNOW IF THIS HAS ANY CONSEQUENCES!!! THE DEMONIC FAGS IN QUESTION WERE BUNE AND AGARES!!!

Thanks.
>>
>>17824485
Hello, I'm not sure demons are for me but would you say summoning an angelic being would be safer? At one point in my life my former mentor made me do a devotion to azaroroth (I'm unsure what is real and what he taught me was out of the said mentors egotistical ignorance) but if I do have his energy still attached to me, is it safe?
>>
>>17834827
Don't call them fags, be EXTRA NEAT IN YOUR CEREMONY
>>17831355
>>
>>17834847
Did you read what I wrote? I don't care about these entities and don't want to have anything to do with them. I even doubt that they are real (I didn't experience anything during the rituals) - I just want to make sure, that my attempts, ritual and written pact has no consequences for my future.
>>
>>17834852
If you don't believe then they're not real. It's all about DAT MIND POWA
>>
>>17830170
No.
Demons weren't always demonized if you know what I mean.
And on a further point there's no such thing as objective good or evil.
>>
>>17830217
Demons aren't the opposite of angels, even when they are presented as opposing sides. They aren't actions. Newton's third law does not apply.
>>
>>17834852
Written pact? Oh boy, this ought to be good.
>>
>>17835164
Am I in danger for offending a daemon?
>>
>>17834557
But tell him I think he's cute
>>
>>17835170
Who are you?
>>
>>17835170
This brings on my question. Do demons have dIfferent personalize besides the sterotypical harsh cold- get offended by everything and will torment your life over the smallest thing?
>>
>>17824485
I've evoked spirits before but nothing from the Goetia. I plan to do that soon though.

The single most important thing in evocation of spirits is authority to command the spirit. In most cases this authority comes from God or the Creator or whoever resides over the particular spirit.

Consecrate your tools, use a circle and triangle, and use a solid conjuration and you've got nothing to worry about. I would recommend starting with learning how to scry and evoking the spirit to the proximal astral and communicating with it through the scrying medium. Physical evocation involves a lot of smoke and is generally difficult and unnecessary if the desire is communication only.

Never waver in your conviction and remember to give license to depart when you're done. It's also not a bad idea to command the spirit to sign its name so you know you got the real deal and not some astral vagabond pretending.

If you're not versed in ceremonial magic then that will obviously be the place to start before you attempt evocation.
>>
does Orobas remember anything about the time before he was banished?
>>
File: 1456468511648.jpg (34KB, 960x498px) Image search: [Google]
1456468511648.jpg
34KB, 960x498px
>>17835184
>But Senpai
>You call that a banishing ritual desu
>That hexagram isn't shit baka

Help me
>>
>>17835183
Tell him Paul thinks he's a qt
>>
>>17835200
"how did a tard sounding brit summon me?Which demon is the sass master?
>>
>>17835184
They are all unique I guess.
>>
>>17835251
So a demon can potentially be calm and easy to get a long with?
>>
>>17835271
The one tripanon said he watches movies with Orobas.
>>
>>17835273
Seems like he would be q fan of equestria girls
>>
>>17835273
But no seriously what was some quotes by him?
>>
>>17835169
Yes! You're in danger offending a human who needs to sleep and eat and work. Imagine pissing off a being that has infinite power and willingness to fuck with you constantly without you ever knowing.

>>17835298
Here's one right now: Orobas can be callous, but he's caring, clever, and funny. He likes spicy curry, smelling flowers, rum, and watching movies. He's older than our civilization and he spent three days helping me get over the shock of my supernatural experiences. You would be lucky to find a human so wise and considerate.

>>17835199
Orobas says that the Fall is a myth. He remembers being the god of a horse-tribe right after the Ice Age, and he remembers that various cults worshipped him up until the rise of Christianity in Europe, at which point he was left alone in the void to starve. That's why most demons hate Christianity and its symbols - because they mark the end of the good times, not because the Christian God has any special power over them.

>>17835216
He thinks you're OK, could use more exercise.
>>
What do entities feel about their media depictions? Orobas is depicted in persona 4 as a trap horse
>>
>>17835396
Orobas wants everyone to know that he only inhabited the bodies of stallions. I think he's just being coy.
>>
>>17835380
Ask him if he would recommend a movie to all the /x/phones here. Like from the last 200 years that will stab you in the feels.
>>
>>17835380
>He remembers being the god of a horse-tribe right after the Ice Age, and he remembers that various cults worshipped him up until the rise of Christianity in Europe, at which point he was left alone in the void to starve.
Does that mean the Christian god have a lot of power as well? Because he is worshiped by many and do worshipers affect the demons power?
>>
>>17835495
Hara Kiri (1962), by Masaki Kobayashi.

>>17835705
Orobas says that Christianity is the cult of a rotting corpse, and that only esoteric Christians like Pentecostals make contact with anything real. Spirits feed on sensation and passion, so unless orgies and drugs have been added to the mass lately, even the spirits who do imitate the Christian god are living on slim pickings compared to the ones that hang around occult bookstores and feed from smelly hippies.
>>
>>17835769
What do you and Orobas recommend as little ways to make contact with the 72 during like breaks and stuff, or is the only way to talk to them through full long evocations
>>
>>17835804
About ready to ask the same thing but my browser froze
>>
I am going to summon all the demons. Maybe at once, just to speed things up.

What to expect?
>>
>>17835823
Ultimate power
>>
>>17824485
Nobody will tell you that you need to personally make all the blades and burins, swords and sickles yourself. From scratch. Every last thing has to be prepared by your hand.
Which is why modern people don't don't ever, we take for granted the thousands of hours of work involved in fabricating gadgets and we just press buttons. Copper is found in the ground, circuitry takes some doing.
>>
>>17835804
>>17835811

Draw the seal of the demon you want to help you. Clear your mind and state your request, along with an indulgence to offer them if they comply. Keep the seal on your person and hope. If it works, dedicate the indulgence to the demon and respectfully store the seal. If it doesn't rip up the seal and throw it away.
>>
>>17835840
others on different forums have said that destroying a demons seal is disrespectful and sometimes harmful to them.
so why would someone rip them up?
>>
>>17835848
This

>>17835840
So if I wanna have a chat with Orobas while I'm at work, I gotta do a mini ritual and give him a Snickers bar right? Seems simple enough
>>
File: KINGSEAL.png (307KB, 5100x5101px) Image search: [Google]
KINGSEAL.png
307KB, 5100x5101px
Dude, you should summon JUDASA, he's the most fun, he's one that only the Elite and a select speak to. He's a very old demon, but not very strong. More of a seer if anything. In order to summon him, you have to make this marking in black ink (any black ink works just so long as it is black) then draw a usual low level seal of your choosing. be sure to drop the blood directly on the seal, if it's off the mark, it doesn;t work and you have to start from the beginning. Also, when you summon him, speak in a guttural tone these words: JUDASA EN MESH KU HALA MAAK (strong K sound) TAAL. It should work.
>>
>>17835769
>Hara Kiri
Aye
>>
>>17835823
Kek, if I were a powerful spirit, I'd be pissed that I wasn't specifically summoned!
>>
>>17835848
Ripping is way better than burning, and people sometimes incinerate paper they find laying around. Just do one clean quick down the middle to render the seal non-functional and say a small apology if you really don't want to risk any offense.
>>
>>17836033
So, I might get some flak for this. I'm Christian, and was wondering if there is anything so bad about learning about demons with my religion in mind.
>>
>>17836064
Personally I wouldn't say there's anything bad about it, just try and keep an open mind about them, don't just assume they're all evil and you should be ok. Again, just my personal opinion
>>
>>17836064
>>17836066
Can confirm. I've worked with angel summons and have had a mixed bag of good, bad, and "eh" ones. Take everything with a grain of salt and cleansing.
>>
>>17835380
>left alone in the void to starve
makes you wonder how many gods starved to death in the void, and how many are drunk on the emotions of men.
>>
>>17836114
Any good books on angel summoning? Also, are the 4 archangels nice? I know that probably sounds dumb, but try to indulge me.
>>
>>17836399
Same Anon, need some more advice.
About a year ago I was on the verge of buying the lesser key, and I had a dream where property was invaded by demons, and they slaughtered my family and all of my animals.
It ended with my own mother killing me in a locked room, with them all pounding outside. So that put a hold on all of my studies for a while. Is that a bad sign?
>>
File: large.jpg (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
Hey guys, what if we're all actually lesser demons possessing a human body, but we've been doing it for so long that we just forgot we were demons, hence why we sit around and laugh at peoples' misfortune on 4chan all day, it just seems right to us all.
>>
Is it wrong to want to fug orobas?
>>
>>17830732
Literally the aquaman of the goetia
>>
>>17836424
Cancer pic
>>
>>17836033

So you know how Orobas is your best mate. Do you still use protection/ imprison him in a circle? Or do you just do that with spirits your not intimately acquainted with?
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.