[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien Information General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: ufo.jpg (25KB, 590x396px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
25KB, 590x396px
Preface: Criticism, badgering, harassing, and schizo comments welcome, believing in anything 100% is a fallacy I personally believe against.

Sick of living in fear, sick of believing "them/they" will punish me for talking about my 'encounters'.
This is an anonymous image board, and this board particularly is inhabited by those who have seemed to fall through the cracks of conventional society, so I would like to think this would be the perfect place to share my information and try to gather new data.

Basically, for the last 2 years I have been a partial contactee, the kind of ass hole who couldn't let the inconsistencees of our shared reality be. Mind you, I say 2 years with the pretense of being the amount of time I have noticed certain events transpire, versus the actual amount of time these events have taken place which I assume has been the entirety of my existence. Once again, schizo comments welcome.

I don't know what my goal is, I don't know if I even could have a goal, I would just like to converse with like minded and experienced individuals who have seen, who have lived the horrifying reality of this life, and no longer ask themselves the age old question, "Are we alone?".

I don't know what they are, if they're us, or from somewhere else, all I know is what I saw and lived, the lights in the skies moving at impossible angles, the imprint of a... non-human hand on a mirror, the things I've seen in reflections clear as day that weren't of this world.

Funny how I used to think I was crazy until I had experienced these things in the presence of other friends and family. Now, I no longer have doubt.

I have seen so much, I have asked so many questions to 'them', and each answer has only created two more questions. I'm sick of feeling alone, like an outcast, being ostracized for whatever purpose these beings have for me.

Please, fellow /x/philes, I am not alone. You are not alone. Speak out, question, show them we are not weak, we wish only to learn.
>>
>>17835807
I just watched a thing on UFOs. They showed some great footage, but one thing struck me while I was watching it. No matter how real or fake you assume the footage is, nobody trusts anyone else to be the authority that says, "Yep, that's ET." It's not a qualification you can have, because saying it gets you shilled into irrelevance.
>>
>>17835883
I completely agree, but there are a select few of us in the population of this planet who have experienced events we can't forget that literally throw us over the fence and land us in the camp of "Shit, so the crazy people were right?"

I'm not trying to prove anything, maybe I'm just trying to have a circle jerk. But I don't believe I'm the only one who is attracted to this board in particular who has been contacted...
>>
>>17835807
>be me
>trying to sleep one night, restless as fuck
>sense unfamiliar presence
awkwardboner.jpg
>open eyes ever so slightly, smooth as fuck
>see ayy
>Leg being cunt due to restless leg syndrome, gives away advantage
>fucking faggot just freezes
>realize ayy is more of a beta little faggot than self
>burst upright with unparalleled technique, shouting with the confidence of newfound understanding and truth:
>"ayyyyyy"
>lock eyes
2minutes.avi
>sudden burst from the ayy:
>"lmao"
>>
>>17836010
I don't know if I've been contacted or not, but the past 1.5 years of my life are gone. I can't remember any of it and it's hard for me to believe it really happened. Maybe I was contacted and they had to wipe my memory for some reason, I don't even know. It's hard to say stuff like this isn't possible after what seems to me like a time jump.
>>
>>17836184

How do you function with the last 1.5 years missing? You never leave your house or interact with people? If I suddenly lost the last 1.5 years I'd be ruined.
>>
>>17835883
I find it ironic that there are people who look at video footage for "proof" of an authentic UFO, when they've never seen one in person. How would you even know if the UFO you're looking at is authentic if you have no basis of comparison? Even worse are the arm chair experts that after cataloguing less than all of the information out there, convince themselves that "yup, it's all fake, because if it wasn't I would convinced myself it was real by now."

>>17836010
Heh. I remember during my first sighting, I thought "Oh. Huh. So it is real." It was a lot more obvious than I expected. I had spent hours stargazing, looking for little lights in the sky. Trying to discern if they were wobbling or if it was just me. And then one day, there it was, so close I could see the windows. Slow boatin' right on by, like whoever was drivin' the thing didn't care who saw it. I swear, they blinked whatever qualifies for headlights on an airborne craft like that at me.
>>
>>17835807
I'm not someone who has had any experiences and I don't necessarily believe but I have some questions about your experience if you're willing to share.

>the lights in the skies moving at impossible angles, the imprint of a... non-human hand on a mirror, the things I've seen in reflections clear as day that weren't of this world.
Could you describe the specifics? How do you know that the lights in the sky were alien? How do you know the other occurrences were alien related?

>Funny how I used to think I was crazy until I had experienced these things in the presence of other friends and family. Now, I no longer have doubt.
Could you describe what your friends/family said they saw and what you saw? When you assumed you were crazy did you seek mental health evaluation? You say you don't believe in anything 100% (if I understand you correctly) but you have no doubt about this so how does that work?

>but there are a select few of us in the population of this planet
Why do you believe you've seen these things and the majority haven't? Do you believe they're watching you specifically or do you believe you're just paying more attention than the average person? Do you believe the aliens are aware of you?

>experienced events we can't forget that literally throw us over the fence and land us in the camp of "Shit, so the crazy people were right?"
So you believed aliens were bullshit until you started experiencing this? Or you wanted it to be true but didn't believe without proof? Basically, what was your stance on aliens before your experiences began?

>I have seen so much, I have asked so many questions to 'them', and each answer has only created two more questions.
So you've actually interacted with them? Have you seen them or was this mental communication? Please explain what you've asked and what the answers were.

How old were you when this started?
Have you had any non-alien paranormal experiences?
What were your religious beliefs and have they changed now?
>>
File: 1465090170389.jpg (88KB, 534x400px) Image search: [Google]
1465090170389.jpg
88KB, 534x400px
>I saw something I can't explain, therefore, Aliens.

here we go again...
>>
>>17836944
true.
But it just happens.
everything just seems to fall into place and you never notice it.
It seems natural in a way
(Im not OP just a random lurker)
I've lost all the memories of my childhood.
>>
>>17838474
Have you ever thought doing hypnosis? Maybe there is something your subconscious is blocking.
>>
>>17838822
No. Not really to be honest.
But..I am kinda curious as to what thoughts my subconsciousness is hiding away from me.
Uh...how do I even get into hypnosis to begin with?
>>
>>17838474
Holy shit, its nice to know other people have had this experience as well.
I have lost almost every memory of my childhood. You know that surreal feeling you get sometimes? I constantly have that feeling, as if nothing is real.
>>
what you think guys, the footage is getting better and better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O51_BQQO3qY
>>
Story time!
>be me with a friend on our way home from college late at night
>country highway found out later that there is an Air Force base nearby
>friend is staring at a bright star when suddenly he loses his shit because the star moved suddenly
>silly friend, I went down a hill on the highway
>I start staring at it to prove him wrong
>bright light does a weird "L" movement in the sky while I was on a straight, flat road
>also have a "holy shit wtf?" moment
>still watching light for a while when an airplane approaches it (jet I figure? I'm no expert)
>as the jet approaches the light, all of the sudden the jet light turn off or disappear or something. I mean, this thing was GONE
>light stays in place for a while longer. No sign of jet-bro
>a few minutes later, FIVE more jets with the same light pattern approach the bright light
>they must be looking for jet-bro?
>as the jets get close and reach the bright light, the light vanishes and all five of the jets scramble around in the air avoiding each other
>jets seem confused for a moment and then head back in the direction they came
>light still gone.
Later that night we saw the light again and showed more friends. It made a strange movement again while we were standing outside and everyone flipped out in an extremely animated fashion. We didn't lose any time or anything because we got home so quick. Going 90-100mph on a 55mph country road will get you home quick. No other cars or police in sight for the 3 hour drive. I just wanted to get home.
Thoughts?
>>
>>17836183
underrated
>>
>>17838432
Holy fuck I wrote that almost exactly trying to understand the meaning of life without knowing that it was already though of.
Course that goes for most all things... its all been done before.
Mine was simplified it goes "thought word action" and it defines how man is controlled by these things and what we do with them.
Action is the strongest and most real, but thought and word is what compels men to said action
>>
>>17835807
schizophrenic here bro don't worry I got this

it all comes back to spirit
you have a spirit, your dog has a spirit. The good life brimming full of spirit, don't let anybody take that away from you. Try to be a good person (spirit) yourself. It will more good spirit to you as they say.
>>
File: 1466623109993.jpg (55KB, 718x699px) Image search: [Google]
1466623109993.jpg
55KB, 718x699px
>>17837041
When I was in Florida I saw a UFO with my dad during the day never seen anything like it. I live near a navy air force base with constant jets flying around now plus I've watched many documentary on UFOs and I'll tell you that many of the modern filmed UFOs are bullshit. I really really believe the triangle UFO people see are the US military not ET.
>>
>>17839119
That's pretty damn cool were you scared? I always ask why people are afraid during these in counters if aliens do indeed exist there really is no way you could combat them by running or being in fear. Love reading these stories btw
>>
>>17840455
I can't speak for my friend but I felt more confusion than fear. I still think about it ~ 10 years later. I wish I could find out more.
>>
>>17839010
>secureteam
never not bullshit
>>
Well I'm the guy that has been posting in the "are you afraid of aliens" thread.

I worked closely with them for years and then started blocking it out of my conscious mind. It still goes on just the same but I quit trying to pull it all into my ordinary existance. I would welcome them to use whatever means to establish an acceptable consciousness state for continued interacting. I know their services will be available after death just as they are in life. I hope to grow to be more like them in aptitude and cognitive abilities.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.