[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A paranormal game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (879KB, 2283x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
879KB, 2283x2448px
Don't be with anyone!!!!

This is seriously the creators game in reality and it's real. I didn't care too much about looks and went with an average woman them was totally ruined in every way.

Seriously there is a cruel game in reality that's about ugly people molesting more attractive mind controlled people for amusement because the being of reality ruins their bodies and lives after.

Don't be with anyone!!!!
>>
File: 1452901813222.png (257KB, 1093x997px) Image search: [Google]
1452901813222.png
257KB, 1093x997px
>>17835529
Sounds pretty paranormal to me.

btw, anti-psychotics will make it easier to live in this world.
>>
>>17835529
You need to stop smoking meth. Seriously. I have been in a similar state before as a result of NO SLEEP and METH. The devil can get his grasp on you when you are using his candy...

OP
>Dear Father in Heaven
>I come to you now and ask for your safety
>I ask that you guard and protect this soul Father
>Please Lord, this person you have given many of you gifts and talents...
>He is in way of Lucifer Father...
>Shield him and protect him God
>Take the hand of the demons that are drawing him to Satan
>Place them unto schackles and keep them away from this soul lord.
>This spirit is forsaken and hurt
>Show them your true glory father
>Keep them safe
>Amen
>>
Schizo girl.
>>
>>17835529
We found you.

https://u.teknik.io/T0PakW.pdf

RUN
>>
>>17835596
Ugly detected
>>
>>17835790
God doesn't exist you freak.
>>
>>17835529

The Jews.

If only Hitler had his way and these abominations were out of our sight, eh?
>>
There's probably some truth to this.
I fell in love with a Canadian girl once and now my life is utterly ruined.
Like as if god has shined his light away from me.
Alternatively satan doesn't want anything to do with me either.
>>
>>17835988
>Like as if god has shined his light away from me.
>Alternatively satan doesn't want anything to do with me either.
then you're free mate, have fun!
>>
>tfw I'm ugly and kinda have to agree.
please elaborate further though OP
>>
>>17835832
Chen is not ugly, faggot
>>
>>17835886
Wow you really must be a butthurt atheist.
>>
Chris is this really you?
>>
>>17835529
chris show them the math.

go to his website. do it now. read everything.
>>
>>17835529
>Canadians ruined the universe

At least we can agree on that.
>>
>>17835529

You are probably not God, I can teach you who you are if you show me your eyes, or show me a celebrity with near identical eyes (VERY important they are IDENTICAL).

All conscious entities are made with either strong light or dark alchemy.

Your alchemy is light because your name is so basic, mine, for example is complex, thus why I identify as "Satan"...

If you are in fact your "God" character it means little in comparison to large players in the metagame that your game is apart of.

The disgusting people around you along with this woman are future versions of you and your real woman.

The picture of that female is a degraded female, a future-self.

You are looking for a better version of her.

Become a better fighter and protect the future beautiful female you will be with.

For example; since I am a "Satan" character I am a complex dark alchemical name.

Ascended breeding tends to be between blue and brown eye along with one dark and one light alchemical name.
>>
>>17835529
This makes no sense whatsoever.
>>
>>17839607
Lol you are god tho
>>
>>17839615

I am the greatest being in existence with a group of simultaneous co-creators who visit my planet.

There is no true creator-God that is materialized to communicate other than through thought. There is the fake creator who identifies as "God" and I claim him to be much younger than other conscious classes. To claim God relation is a misunderstanding of reality.

I exist on every planet... if each one is identical; who is the best?
>>
>>17839645
You are the only being in existence, and you are not a being. Your nature is non-dual.
>>
>>17839645

To claim God relation as being an identifier of an older soul is a misunderstanding of reality.*
>>
>>17839657
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>17839653

Old news...

...if this were true in the broad sense that seems to be insinuated...

...I'd be swimming in sweet timewife poon!...

The game is fake... the rewards are fake...

...but they still feel good... as Cypher bites his fake cow...
>>
>>17839669
Sorry pal, you're the universe, that's all there is to it.
>>
>>17839662

Imagine the thought process game of God... all alone in reality...

...he finally imagines allowing stronger and smarter and faster beings to come into contact with his "perfect" being...

First he makes angels and demons, perfect beings destroying what was bad about themselves, then he creates hardened humans...

Only to learn there is an opposer, that opposer is telling him what?

His position is simplistic and common, he is boring and dull, sophisticated intelligence doesn't need to "create" AKA segment himself tediously.

He was wasting time he could have spend becoming beautiful in every way he could in order to inspire on a deeper level.

The demons were around before God.

...neither God nor Satan's side is "wrong" or "bad"... since it will always be...
>>
>>17835596
Fuck off chen, most hated waifu
>>
File: tSkMnJtm4xt_e4QD.png (256KB, 391x456px) Image search: [Google]
tSkMnJtm4xt_e4QD.png
256KB, 391x456px
>>17835529
Read it as
>Canadians ruined the universe
>>
All humans are funny looking
>>
>>17839683
that's really interesting anon. Love was here before demons, "god", the "devil", love was here first. that's all i can say to you. good luck.
>>
>>17839607
what dude
>>
Dunno if it has to do with the universe and shit, but Kelowna sure is a fucked place, I live there
>>
>>17840472

i like the part where you posted a picture of yourself

likea walking person with a vagina for a face, would understand

2 of every animal, PROPERLY proportionals and normal, no 3 headed fucks,no 2 assed horses

BYE!

pfft, stilll trying to get in are we?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.