[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oklahoma, 1995: Lights were seen in the skies across the state

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 2677407.main_image.jpg (68KB, 1500x884px) Image search: [Google]
2677407.main_image.jpg
68KB, 1500x884px
Oklahoma, 1995: Lights were seen in the skies across the state through late June and early July, culminating on July 11th, when people across the state claimed to have seen a large, metallic sphere in the sky. The 911 reporting system crashed several times throughout the night due to so many calls. Even the State Police were forced to upgrade their phone network to avoid future problems.
Some people even claim the UFOs abducted people in plain sight, or even disintegrated buildings to get to them. Most of them are still missing today, but authorities suggest they may have had accidents while fleeing the supposed 'alien invasion'. The FBI and USAF investigated the incident and concluded that people were actually seeing a rare southern version of Aurora Borealis, and the panic was simply mass hysteria.
Today, information on the incident is hard to come by. Even people who witnessed it are reluctant to speak openly about it. There were several calls to Coast to Coast AM made that night, but most recordings of the show omit these segments for some reason.
Let's compile all our information on this incident here for study, okay?
>>
>>17834937
i wish i had information.
But i think its apparent.
I think I'm gonna start relearning calculus.
I wanna go to mars.
>>
>>17834937
>I want to believe.jpg
>>
File: 1465529507224.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1465529507224.gif
3MB, 320x240px
Ask that guy from the Oklahoma ayys thread who dealt with the aliens for 20 years and has polaroids
>>
>>17834937
Ive heard rumors of secret government aircraft flying around tinker, but ive never heard about this before.
>>
Nothing? Nothing at all?
>>
File: the kstan.png (326KB, 914x730px) Image search: [Google]
the kstan.png
326KB, 914x730px
>>17834937
This must be related to the Kstan events right?
>>
>>17836241
looks more like the wild hunt desu
>>
>>17834937

Swamp gas. Duh
>>
>>17834937
I've lived here(OKC) my whole life and have heard nothing about it.

Really makes you think
>>
>>17834937
>several calls to Coast to Coast AM
I remember finding the full episode on Youtube once, but the video seems to be gone now. Art opened a special line and everything. One caller was a ufologist who said something about how aliens seeded life on Earth to serve as a fuel source during interstellar voyages.
>>
>>17838229
>mfw our entire existence is to serve as an interstellar gas station
>abductions are basically like sailors coming to shore to have their way with whores or to just fuck around with the locals before setting sail again
kek, no wonder they don't want this information leaking out. Too many insecure people that think they actually matter in the universe would commit suicide.
>>
Wasn't this the plot of an Xbox 360 game? Prey. There was even an art bell segment that had people calling in and saying this exact stuff. Might have your sources crossed.
>>
>>17838528
Or maybe it's part of the coverup. Wouldn't it be silly if ufologists were researching the plot of a video game?
>>
>>17836433
Okc here too and also never heard of it
>>
I was born in Mercy Hospital on June the 15th in 1995.

Spooky
>>
>>17834937
Heather wade is talking about conspiracy theories. I'd call in but I don't have a mic.
>>
>>17838546
don't be stupid
>>
>>17839399
But that's what they did with Amityville.
>>
>>17834937
I was about 9 years old at the time. I've lived in Tulsa my whole life, and I know it was around this time because that's when my dad first got together with my step mom. She lived in Glenpool, which is small town south of Tulsa. I remember one night, my dad, my step mom and I were outside looking at the stars, leaning on a car in the driveway, and seeing this one crazy star that was changing colors. Like red, blue, and green. It was summertime too. I know it's not much, but that's my recollection. This is actually the first I've heard about a mass UFO sighting in Oklahoma, and I've lived here my whole life.
>>
>>17839464
I see that light too! Living near Jenks. Thought it was justactive helicopters
>>
File: Oklahoma Story.png (1MB, 4110x3116px) Image search: [Google]
Oklahoma Story.png
1MB, 4110x3116px
>>17834937
>>
something is wrong and its gonna lead to something bad...I fucking know it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyNPvMiKQdo
>>
>>17839975
>2016-2017

Kek. They'll have to fix that up next year to make it 2018-2019.
>>
>>17834937
Swamp gas Anon, it was swamp gas.
>>
>>17838229
What's the fuel source?
>>
>>17840468
Semen.
>>
>>17840468
The fuel source is objective reality. You got so many million biological processors all fact checking each other. Whenever their perceptions don't match up, someone is "incorrect" and only one person can be "correct." The "correct" story gets perpetuated, and processors with the "incorrect" story erase those memories, and invent a series of events of what must have happened that correlate with the "correct" story. It's called Bablylonia. The physical city crumbled, but the tradition of fact checking everything into exactly one, and not two or more reality stories lived on.

It's the observer effect, on steroids, all centered around a single 4d space/time macro-waveform called "Human History."
>>
>>17839975
Pretty groovy song
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.