[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, x/, I am a South African pol/lack and there is something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_nw80s7XBJI1rmerh9o1_540.jpg (109KB, 540x625px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw80s7XBJI1rmerh9o1_540.jpg
109KB, 540x625px
Okay, x/, I am a South African pol/lack and there is something I urgently want to to talk to you about. This is my first time even on this board, and I can't speak about it on pol/ due to the fact I would violate the sticky and suffer merciless ridicule.

So ,therefore, I had to come to the appropriate board to express this nonsensical fear and panic I have felt recently. Something I just cannot explain.

Lately I have been plagued with the thoughts of child-sized humanoid creatures, that come in two subsets; one hairless and nearly weightless with spindly, out of proportion limbs and a bloated head. The other is more ape-like, of a stockier build, smaller head, excessively hairy, and with robust, long arms.

Every time images of these humanoids enter my thoughts i am overcome by a sense of extreme anxiety and dread. I have no explanation where these thoughts originated from and what they could possibly mean.

I have come here for speculation and perhaps even answers, I will repost this a few times in the coming weeks hoping to spark earnest conversation about the topic that could lead to some substantial answers.
>>
Bump for potential truth
>>
Second bump for my sanity
>>
Third and final bump
>>
just random bad thoughts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMniRAh7lcI
>>
>>17833407
I thoroughly enjoyed that. Top kek
>>
There is something in your life that needs to be changed. You need to try and clear your mind with meditation
>>
>>17833407
A boring but accurate answer.
>>
>>17833426
But what will that accomplish? What could need changing?
>>
>>17833381
Someone post that picture of the child skull with the front plates removed to expose the hidden teeth .

That will help OP
>>
File: 1465873415426.jpg (13KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
1465873415426.jpg
13KB, 239x211px
>>17833446
Found it.

Stare at this picture and think about it for a solid 5 minutes.
I promise you that you'll no longer think about those people.
It helped when it happened to me.

And yes, this picture is real. Everyone looks like this in their skull until those teeth push through
>>
>>17833381

>child-sized humanoid creature, one hairless and nearly weightless with spindly, out of proportion limbs.

*cough*
>>
>>17833499
this makes me want to vomit
>>
File: 1404650438193.jpg-620x349.jpg (55KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
1404650438193.jpg-620x349.jpg
55KB, 620x348px
>>17833504
Yeah, without sounding like a dick, it isn't pretty.

His lawyers had him walk around the courtroom on his stumps, as a ploy for sympathy I'd wager.
>>
>>17833381
Early phase of paranoid schizophrenia.
>>
>>17833381
1:See a psychiatrist.
2:Say you don't think you'll be able to last the week with your thoughts without seriously hurting someone
3: They have to give you meds
>>
>>17833550
>without seriously hurting someone
I dunno dude, I don't think saying you might hurt someone is a good idea.
>>
>>17833622
If you don't imply that you're a danger to yourself or others, they'll just keep assigning more therapy sessions instead of giving you the meds to make it go away.
Trust me. I have done it.
>>
>>17833381
Maybe you are seeing a vision of humanity's future as it breaks into two races. One brute and one of intellect .
>>
>>17833509
Basically. The point they were trying to prove was "this guy can't go to big boy prison"
>>
File: TimeMachine1.jpg (94KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
TimeMachine1.jpg
94KB, 500x400px
>>17833381
This sounds like HG Wells "The Time Machine." 800,000 years in the future humanity had split between the smaller and peaceful Eloi who live on the surface, and the beast-like Morlocks that prey on them and live underground.
>>
>>17833381
you're south african. you know it's a tokoloshe.

you know what to do.
>>
File: m_dsc03339.jpg (72KB, 590x442px) Image search: [Google]
m_dsc03339.jpg
72KB, 590x442px
>>17834143
Tokoloshe traps is the answer OP.
>>
Sounds like weak ass demons. Lucky you didnt get a strong one. Religious or not call out to saint me ka el. Demons used to fuck with me constantly and after i finally called on him.. well there have been a few but nothing like it used to be. Otherwise perform the banishing ritual of the pentagram.

The powers that be just told me they are wandering spirits not technically demons, but should still work.
>>
>>17833381
Are you sure the anxiety ensues after and not prior to your viewing of them?

Are you stressed when this happens?
>>
>>17833426
Yeah, he needs to get the fuck off /pol/
>>
>>17833509
Ho sheit I thought that was a shoop!
>>
>>17833499
Nigga shouldn't have skipped leg days
>>
>>17833674
Like in The Time Machine?
>>
>>17833381
South African? Racist much?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.