[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So wtf exited the Markarian 335 black hole some time ago?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

So wtf exited the Markarian 335 black hole some time ago?
>>
>>17833259
Just huge jets of radiation from the corona, which is made up of very energetic particles that emit X-rays. Nobody really knows why it happened, and I'm pretty sure it was the first time we've observed it.
>>
>>17833271
But shouldn't those high jets of radiation be immediately sucked in the black whole. Thought nothing could escape the succ.
>>
File: bratensosse.gif (46KB, 424x283px) Image search: [Google]
bratensosse.gif
46KB, 424x283px
>tfw black holes doesn't even into real
More like Black Mass.
Shiggy diggy you guys.
>>
>>17833330
That was one shitty movie(black mass) . But rlly tho, what's up with the ejected radiation that gets no succ from the black hole?
>>
>>17833349
I was not refering to a Movie.
There is no suck because it's not a real hole.

There actually is "something" there and your lovely scientists call it hole.
The punchline: Each one of you sucks this up like a black hole

Maybe it's called black hole because you just got fucked in the ass by "scientists" whom you believe everything, even their cgi.
>>
>>17833379
OK, so then what is it?
>>
>>17833286
Look up hawking radiation

That cripple fuck theorized that.
>>
>>17833386
Do you want me to come over and chew the food for you also?
What the fuck.

Maybe anti matter.
Maybe your lack of participation when it comes to thinking and feeling spawns that there.
Maybe thats why the name black hole.
You must feel like one inside.
>>
File: zing.jpg (55KB, 440x460px) Image search: [Google]
zing.jpg
55KB, 440x460px
>>17833379
>its a some retard claims scientists are lying without explaining his reasoning episode
>>
>>17833286
>Thought nothing could escape the succ
only if you are beyond the event horizon
>>
>>17833425
Well the jet of radiation started from the center and reached beyond the event horizon. So at some point, the succ was possible
>>
>>17833408
You're an idiot
>>
>>17833408
Uuuu, so edgy. Get back to playing WOW
>>
>>17833411
I did.
Still you sit here and don't know any more than before.
It's like a grape. You cant teach a grape.

>>17833435
Atleast I am not a Black Hole Theory Supporter.

White Holes all the way.
>>
>>17833440
you didnt explain shit
>>
>>17833440
Here I was thinking you are a Ass-hole supporter
>>
>>17833430
nope. they start outside
>>
If you're talking about the x-ray flare from last August- nothing. Nothing exists black holes, even x-rays. That's why they call them black holes. The x-ray flares come from the corona. That's the whirlpool like cloud of debris that surrounds the black hole. As shit falls into a black hole it accelerates rapidly. Most of it falls into the black hole. Some of it avoids the event horizon and is flung out. This causes x-ray bursts.
>>
>>17833449
I stand corrected then
>>
>>17833443
Because we are not talking about shit, but condensed matter with the appearance of a hole.
Get educated nigger.

>>17833444
Well you see how wrong you are sometimes.
>>
>>17833450
I posted the same thing as the OP on /sci/ and got no fkin answers. Just a bunch of pretentious,judgmental cunts and no answers in them at all
>>
>>17833456
It's probably because if you were really interested in Markarian 335 you could have just googled it and seen the explanation yourself. They probably figured you weren't really interested in an answer and were instead looking for some sort of paranormal bullshit.
>>
>>17833456
At least here a pertinent discussion emerged
>>
>>17833462
I googled it but I wanted some opinions from regular anons, not Google
>>
>>17833453
you claimed here:
>>17833379
>There is no suck because it's not a real hole.
>There actually is "something" there and your lovely scientists call it hole

without explaining why.
It seems to me, you dont know much about this topic and are just pulling stuff out of your ass.
Or, you are just extremely autistic about the term "black hole" itself and dont understand why it is called that way
>>
>>17833464
Fucking kek are you serious?
>>
>>17833468
Why not? I like to hear different opinions from different people. Be they wrong or faulty
>>
>>17833467
Reading comprehension must be a gift truly only bestowed on the wisest of men, to whom you definitely not count. What a poverty.

I'm just gonna leave at this point because I am actually busy. I'm really sorry.
>>
>>17833468
Also, I am at work and extremely bored
>>
>>17833473
exactly what I expected. You cant explain the reasoning behind your bullshit claims and now are backpedaling with stupid assumptions and insults.
Very convincing.
>>
>>17833464
>natural observable phenomenon
>opinions

I think what you're really saying is you want people to think it's Cthulhu coming from the negadimension.
>>
>>17833462
>hurr why even have 4chan when you can just google everything?!
>>
>>17833514
My thoughts exactly:)))
>>
>>17833514
>natural observable phenomenon
>opinions

It might surprise you, but what was observed leaves indeed room for interpretation and there is barely a consensus on black holes in the scientific community
>>
>>17833537
No, there's quite clearly a consensus.

But you're welcome to post all those opposing scientific articles, if you like.
>>
>>17833549
So this is from the NASA release this thread is pretty much about:

>The new data could ultimately help determine more about the mysterious nature of black hole coronas. In addition, the observations have provided better measurements of Mrk 335's furious relativistic spin rate. Relativistic speeds are those approaching the speed of light, as described by Albert Einstein's theory of relativity.

>"We still don't understand exactly how the corona is produced or why it changes its shape, but we see it lighting up material around the black hole, enabling us to study the regions so close in that effects described by Einstein's theory of general relativity become prominent," said NuSTAR Principal Investigator Fiona Harrison

Also, if there is "quite clearly a consensus", please give me a universally acknowledged solution to the information paradox.
>>
>>17833667
Are there any scientists that say black holes don't exist? Are there any scientists who say the xray flares discussed in the OP aren't from the corona collapsing?

No? So it's just quibbling about details.
>>
The radiated plasma that jetted out of the black hole is relatively mass less, and this is not significantly effected by the gravitational pull of the black hole. Go ask >>>/sci/

>>17833440
White hole theory requires that black holes exist, so by supporting white hole theory you are supporting black holes.
>>
>>17833704
>Are there any scientists that say black holes don't exist?
oh no. thats not what I'm saying
>So it's just quibbling about details
but I would disagree with that. too many questions open and too many inconsistencies to wave it away as details

Anyway, I think I missed your point. This is more /sci/ worthy than /x/, since we know enough about it to rule out "spooky stuff", right?
>>
>>17833742
>jetted out of the black hole

Again it didn't come out of the black hole

>massless

Irrelevant, light is massless, yet it's pulled into the black hole

>oh no that's not what I'm saying
>there is barely a consensus on black holes in the scientific community
>>
>>17833790
>oh no that's not what I'm saying
>there is barely a consensus on black holes in the scientific community
are you trying to make a point here? The fact that there is barely a consensus, doesnt mean that serious scientist will deny the pure existence of black holes
so yeah, thats not what Im saying
and btw, im not >>17833742
>>
>>17833259
It's called Nether. Black Holes are as intelligent as any other potentially identifiable part of the universe.

Quantum Physics is gonna lead you toward these type of mystic ancient abstractions for you to take all the crazy geometric forms the physics points to and put them into (abstraction) words.

It is the same ideal of Majiutsu or Sigils those occultists pricks go on about, but ask yourself first how you got language before you try to attain knowledge of these arcane forces with any certainty, lest you fall to the lingering Jewish Sex Magik cult this surface world is bowed to so much.
>>
Everyone in this thread is retarded.
A black hole is an object with an escape velocity higher than the speed of light. Period. There's nothing spooky there. The event horizon is the point at which nothing could escape the object's pull. What is this object you ask? The term is 'singularity.' It's an object with such density that its gravitational pull is stronger than any possible acceleration away from it. We don't know what it looks like, since no light reflects from it (see above) but we know what it's made of - collapsed star material.
What came 'out' of the black hole didn't come out at all. As material spins around the hole, it forms a rotating disk of very energetic stuff called an accretion disk. It's very similar to a planet with a very tight orbit around a star. Occasionally material will, through its own orbital mechanics, be blown off from the 'poles' of the disk.

Literally just read wikipedia.
>>
>>17833467
He's not exactly wrong though. There is a physical object at the heart of a black hole. If you know how they are formed, then you would understand that there is an ultra dense singularity in the center. The only reason we see a "hole" is because of the absence of light as the gravity beyond the event horizon is so strong, that not even photons can escape it. A black hole is not a hole, but rather spherical in shape as gravity would be pulling from every direction.
>>
File: 1464598476600.jpg (144KB, 432x490px) Image search: [Google]
1464598476600.jpg
144KB, 432x490px
>>17833411
>it's a some retard who laughs at religious retards for blindly trusting some random dudes, while blindly trusting some random dudes episode
>>
>>17834286
Actually, a black hole isn't a songularity, but it /might/ contain a singularity at it's center, a point of infinite density, which translates to a hole in spacetime in GR

I believe that most scientists now think there probably isn't a singularity, but some physicists (like Lee Smolin (somebody in this thread is a fan of his, I'm sure)) not only that there is a singularity, but that it may have profound implications (In Smolin's case, he believes bh's actually create new universes)

Also, plasma jets are ejected from the poles of BH's (and other stars), but they can actually emit mass through Hawking radiation.

Much of Black hole physics today, as I understand, is about how the Black hole "knows" what particles to emit while it's evaporating (i.e. how it conserves information like charge, lepton number, and other quantum numbers)
>>
>>17834818
I know this. Everybody knows this.
So I assume, I was right with
>Or, you are just extremely autistic about the term "black hole" itself and dont understand why it is called that way
>>
>>17834845
>while blindly trusting some random dudes episode
do you mean scientists with that? do you understand how science works, anon? because there is no "blind trust" involved. btw, nobody said anything about religion but you
>>
>>17833408
Holy shit you're breathtakingly retarded
>>
>>17834845
>It's a rerun
>>
>>17833514
But Cthulhu is already here. Why not any other being, why is it always Cthulhu?
>>
>>17833408
You're a fucking ayy lmao
>>
>>17833259
when did this happen again?
>>
File: File Jun 22, 3 22 52 PM.jpg (149KB, 620x739px) Image search: [Google]
File Jun 22, 3 22 52 PM.jpg
149KB, 620x739px
>>
>>17833259
CGI and NASA memes
>>
>>17837492
It happens periodically. last was in 2014.
>>
>>17833379
Mmnnn ... your ignorance sustains me.
>>
>>17837872
Fuck you and your shit post!
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.