[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you afraid of aliens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 65

File: image.jpg (116KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 1920x1080px
Are you afraid of aliens
>>
File: peobtr.jpg (296KB, 1350x1348px) Image search: [Google]
peobtr.jpg
296KB, 1350x1348px
>>
only mean ones
>>
>>17831989
I think the most unnerving thing I ever heard was a comment made by Stephen Hawking where he said that if the existence of extremely intelligent life is a reality that they would most likely attempt to kill us
>>
File: dodgers tit.webm (485KB, 638x360px) Image search: [Google]
dodgers tit.webm
485KB, 638x360px
>>17831989
when i was 6 i asked my mom what would happen if aliens invaded and the military could not stop them. pretty scary thought as a grown up
>>
File: emeneggersandler.jpg (23KB, 420x349px) Image search: [Google]
emeneggersandler.jpg
23KB, 420x349px
>>17832352
why?
>>
>>17831989
Not afraid of them, I just want them to stay the fuck away and stop taking what isn't theirs'. This is why we NEED TO BUILD A WALL!
>>
>>17832806
Is guuuud
>>
>>17832797
why what? why does that scare me? well because if aliens are super aggressive towards us then that basically means we're gonna get wrekt
>>
better question: "Would you fuck an alien?"

yes.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2042x857px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2042x857px
>>17831989
Nah

>>17832352
We got this
>>
>>17831989
Nope. They cant reach us because FTL engine are impossible.
>>
>>17834426

No fool. Why does Hawking think they would want to kill us?
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 1452x1452px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 1452x1452px
>>17831989
>he's afraid of aliens

Why would you be? Imagine if you were a human and aliens were scared of you
>>
>>17835058
ayy lmao
>>
File: x_01-1.jpg (20KB, 506x578px) Image search: [Google]
x_01-1.jpg
20KB, 506x578px
>>17831989
I told them that the fear was their fault and that it was their responsibility to remove it and they did. This led to years of productive interactions with them. >>17834433
Yeah.. Did that but she was hybrid. Empath with no self identity tho
>>
>>17835018
Worm hole
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 640x484px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 640x484px
>>17835058
>>
>>17835080
Impossible to happen too.

All theorized, but nothing ever showed up.

Probably just a fluctuation in some badly made equation.

With so many blackholes already know to exist, the fact that we never saw a single white hole already proves this is impossible.
>>
>>17831989
No, I want to talk to them. I imagine it would be pretty cool.
>>
>>17832012
Is that a game ? if so what game ?
>>
>>17835095
I would guess its Kill all Humanz 2.
>>
>>17835018
Well for starters there are stars within 50 light years of us which is within nuclear rocket range. Second of all FTL is not impossible
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcubierre_drive
Einstein can't stop the ayys from coming for your anus I'm afraid.
>>
>>17835018
Also if cern can smash a particle and create a black hole, that's ftl/warp.
>>
>>17832352
nah some ot us are nice.

but not all!

be careful!
>>
>>17835129
>rocket range
What you really mean is withing "intertia" range.
The rocket would not work all the time. Just enough to get out of Earth and them it would be shut down, therefore, slow as fuck.

And the Alcubierre Drive, like wormhole and white holes are impossible in real life.

The energy needed to bend space-time in a meaningful way to make points A and B shorter are bigger than the energy of the sun.
>>
File: x2-1-1.jpg (24KB, 577x580px) Image search: [Google]
x2-1-1.jpg
24KB, 577x580px
>>17835079
You must develop cognitive aptitude and strength enough to recover your own memories. Do that and they make themselves visible to your conscious mind. They will even give you back the memories that they withheld from you.
>>
>>17835135
Think of how gas works to your cooker, it needs a spark plug, what if cern is just a spark plug for a larger device?
>>
>>17835018
>because FTL engine are impossible.

This meme again...
>>
>>17835146
>it is possible guy
>the black science guy said so
>we have to have hope
>the truth is out there

No.
>>
How can you not know about Robert Lazar?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3VWmNm6J09M
>>
>>17835148
>it's not possible because we have a complete understanding of the physics of the cosmos
>surely this understanding of physics won't change 100, 200, 1000 years from now

No.
>>
>>17835139
lol what? Newton's 1st law the rocket will keep moving at the same speed after it's shut down. Rockets can travel interstellar.

I love your logic, "it's impossible for us therefore it's impossible for an alien race a million years ahead of us"
>>
oh, if you ever see a human sized mantid, they eat anything thats not a bug, humans and all...

!
>>
>>17835156
>lol what? Newton's 1st law the rocket will keep moving at the same speed after it's shut down. Rockets can travel interstellar.

We call, inertia. Re-read my previous post. This is exactly what I said.

>I love your logic, "it's impossible for us therefore it's impossible for an alien race a million years ahead of us"
Your logic is the one flawed.
If the alien is to discover an impossible FTL engine millions of years in the future, them they will never interact with us because we will be long gonne.

You should get out of /x/ and visit /sci/ from time to time. You tried correct me but ended just repiting what I said and proving that your logic is flawed.

>>17835155
Knowledge will change, but unless it changes so much that we can produce the same energy out the sun will ever produce in its lifetime in a small engine to fit in a ship, I doubt this will ever happen.

There is a difference between getting more knowledge over a thing and re-writing laws of physics.

Impossible things are impossible to happen.
>>
>>17835156
>I love your logic, "it's impossible for us therefore it's impossible for an alien race a million years ahead of us"

This shit just amazes me.

It's like motherfuckers just throw history right the fuck out of the window.

Other shit that was "not possilbe"....until it was:
1. Heavier than air aircraft
2. Launching satellites in Earth orbit.
3. Breaking the sound barrier.
4. Sending and retrieving a manned mission to the moon.

There's countless examples of jackasses playing the "not possible" card throughout history, and they pretty much lose every single time...
>>
>>17835171
>There is a difference between getting more knowledge over a thing and re-writing laws of physics.
>Impossible things are impossible to happen.

Dumb ass, we might discover new properties of physics that render old models of physics obsolete. Just like we've done countless times before.

Damn you fuckers are thick....
>>
>>17835172
I used to call these kinds of posters shills but now I just think of them as useful idiots.

Idiots that will die horribly in the next few years.
>>
>>17835176
Im not even tryint to troll. This is just not how it works.

FLT speed is impossible. CERN already proof that.

White holes and wormholes too because after all these black holes we know (and they are a lot) not a single white hole was found, thus rendering that possibility impossible.

The only way to really reach interstellar flight in a realistic way (without the rocket thing because there is a good to far change that irs tripulants would die) would be by compressing space-time. Like a Wapr engine ( the Alcubierre Drive)

Still, the energy needed to fuel suck engine would be so great that would make it impossible to ever reach it.

Even using anti-matter, just one ship would need just too much fuel.

So you guys better get more realistic. These things will never happen.

We will reach other planets within our solar syste, but after that, we are doomed.

But this is /x/ so you can believe on whateaver you want.

But no ayy lmaos 4 @ U. Ever.
>>
>>17835171
Yes you did, I didn't comprehend your post properly, you're saying that rockets are slow? Well slow is subjective. Tau Ceti is probably 100 years away on a basic nuclear rocket, more advanced speculative designs could get it down to 20 years. What if ayys live to 1000? Then that's nothing. What if they have stasis? technology? Humans will definitely go to Alpha Centauri, 40 year mission plans were drawn up in the 1960s so why couldn't aliens do more?
>If the alien is to discover an impossible FTL engine millions of years in the future, them they will never interact with us because we will be long gonne.
No everywhere doesn't develop on the same timescale as us. There's probably a planet out there where intelligent life started developing a million years before it did here. Therefore it's a million years ahead.
>You should get out of /x/ and visit /sci/ from time to time
I am from /sci/ I can tell you are too. Typical ultra-narrow minded view of the world "If it's not in the textbook it's impossible! Send a B-2 bomber back in time to the 1700s, what will they say? It's impossible.
>>
>>17835187
A black hole isn't a fucking portal. It's just super massive. Pulls stuff in and crushes it. It doesn't go anywhere.

A worm hole is bending space time to be closer.
>>
>>17835203
>>17835205
>SICENCE GOES FORWARD
>WHAT IF THIS
>THAT TOO COULD BE POSSIBLE
>9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

Chill the fuck down.
>>
>>17835187
>Still, the energy needed to fuel suck engine would be so great that would make it impossible to ever reach it.
That was from one solution of the equation and a bit more studying quickly got it down to the mass of Jupiter as opposed to the mass of the universe. I don't see any proof from you that there's no solution out there that will enable even smaller energies. No-one is really working on it so of course there's no breakthroughs yet. It's very early stuff. As I said an ayy civilization that had a million years to work on it will have probably made saucers by now.
>>
>>17835211
>hurr if you believe in FTL you believe that 9/11 was a hoax
10/10 logic
>>
>>17835212
>the size of jupiter
Now we are talking.

Just a little more miniaturization and we can fit that on a Prius.
>>
>>17835211
Reductio ad absurdum
That's not what I said.
>>
>>17835129
>Einsteinian physics says we can't make ourselves move through space faster than light
>No problem, let's just make space move us instead

HUMANITY
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 203x249px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 203x249px
humans are the ultimate hunters

>can survive damage that would be fatal to everything
>can survive in almost any enviroment
>wont die if it loses limbs
>>
>>17835187

Since you obviously lack the ability to comprehend change and discovery, I'll leave you in your ignorance.
>>
>>17835178
>I just think of them as useful idiots.

Idiots.

There's no such thing as a "useful" idiot.
>>
>>17835229
>ultimate hunters
>can't traverse 71% of earth
>>
>>17835079
Them be demons bruh
>>
File: 1417399636699.jpg (10KB, 220x230px) Image search: [Google]
1417399636699.jpg
10KB, 220x230px
>>17835222
Let me break down to you since you clearly must have read 3 or 4 words of each of my replies and them just went ape shit.
Mathematical models can sometimes produce weird results that can give us a inside in a new field or be just a mistake (the fluctuation I said earlier)
The guy who made the Alcubierre Drive concept used Einstein Theory on his FLT calculations. But the problem is that Einstein equations didnt predict quantum mechanics.

So the core of this entire drive is flawed from starts. But lets go further and see where the rabbit hole goes.

Implying the equations are correct, them we never a new problem. Discover, harvest and stockpile matter that dont exist nor we are sure if can exist(exotic matter) and pray for that said matter has the properties we are looking for, namely, negative mass (something never prooved by science either).

But we found said exotic matter and where able to stockpile some. But nowhere near the ammoutn needed. Like said before, the energy needed for such a trip would far excide the matter the universe has it. But them again, we found someone that downsized to the size of jupit (!). Now we are read for that trip.

But them again, once the bubble was formed, the temperature inside would destroy everything on it. SO a material that should withstand tremend temperatures and pressure must be produced.

ON the end of all this, once everything works, if you aim your ship to a given destination, you would in fact destroy said destination. You could re-anem your Alcubierre Drive to Alcubierre Weapon.

tl;dr Unless the entire physics we learned until now ( and prooven by CERN) is wrong or the laws of physics changes as the universe gets older, FASTER THAN LIGHT SPEED IS IMPOSSIBLE

>tfw I can already see anons not thinking of each of these problems and how to overcome it and instead trying to pick parts of my text to use as strawman arguments against myself in a way to keep their faith on ayy lmaos intact
>>
>>17835261
You have no proof the size can't go down further. Your entire argument is "it can't be done now therefore it can never be done" well the aliens are getting here somehow so it can be done.
>>
File: 1389548643859.jpg (63KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1389548643859.jpg
63KB, 720x720px
>>17835289
>Your entire argument is "it can't be done now therefore it can never be done"
Wrong.
What I said in this post >>17835171 was "Impossible things are impossible to happen." Not that "it can't be done now therefore it can never be done". If something cant be donne now it MAY be done in the future. But "may" and "will" are very different.

It is impossible to make a true prediction using quantum mechanics on an equation that dont take quantum mechanics into account. That was the first flaw on that thinking.

It is not proven that the exotic matter with the properties needed to fuel said engine even exists. That was the second flaw.

Its not realistic to create or harvest said exotic matter with the density of a planet to fuel just one ship. Third flaw.

Its not even realistic that if all this was possible, anyone would survive said trip. Fourth flaw and counting.

Even worse. is not possible that anyone at the receiving end of said trip would survive either. Fifth flaw.

So the thing is, I didnt proove because I can proove. You cant proove negatives. You cant proove that something dont exist simple because they dont exist.

If anything, you guys have to figure out all these problems, using the fundements of physics, without contradicting itself.

Anyway, whateaver.

>tfw waing for an "aha, so you admit you cant proove this can happen"

/x/ being /x/, as always.
>>
>>17835336
Truth is, you can't declare something like that impossible. Stop trying to step beyond your station.

that said, why did a thread about being afraid of aliens end up in a discussion on the minute details of FTL travel?
>>
>>17835359
because some /sci/ autist decided to shit up the thread
>>
>>17835359
>Truth is, you can't declare something like that impossible. Stop trying to step beyond your station.
I have a invisible pink unicorn inside a box and you cant proove it therefore he can exist.

>that said, why did a thread about being afraid of aliens end up in a discussion on the minute details of FTL travel?

>are you afraid of ayy lmaos
>no, because FTL engines are impossible
>>
>>17835231
A good explample of a useful idiot is someone who is brainwashed and pushes an agenda they don't even know about. Like liberals with their SJW bullshit.
>>
>>17835369
And ppl from /sci/ when we all know the real deal happens on /x/.
>>
>>17835382
They exist everywhere.
>>
>>17831989
Probably not as much as I should be, but I'm not going to fear just for the sake of being right about the threat.
>>
The problem with aliens is that you will have absolutely zero clue what their intentions are...and I find that problematic.

If they snatch you up, would they just give you some kind of harmless medical exam and release you? What is the impact of the exam, and would their procedures be harmful to your health? Maybe they'd simply kill you the way we kill frogs and insects and shit....

You just don't know.

Millions of people disappear without a trace around the planet.

I think I'd lose my shit and try to kill those fuckers before I'd let them drag me aboard any alien craft.
>>
>>17831989
Nah. However I will likely still freak out a bit if I saw one. Who wouldn't if it were their first? We're basically just animals to the more advanced species.
>>17834433
sure.
>>17835018
>"intelligence"
You tried. I'll give you that.
>>17835140
cool
>>
>>17834560
From where is the image.jpg?

I do not fear the unknown, but I remain cautious.
>>
>>17831989
I've met them twice in my youth. The ones that visit us are inquisitive and generally friendly, they just want to know more about us as a species. I've been told there are plenty of other species darting around in the cosmos, and judging by what I've seen in my youth, the reason why we never see them going from place to place is because they've mastered technology that literally lets them appear at their destination, negating the need for long-term travel.

I'd say wormhole technology, since that's what comes to mind first, but I'm not quite sure if that's it or not.

At any rate, if there were aggressive species out there in our sector of space that would care to enslave us they'd have done so a long time ago.

So..

>Are you afraid of aliens?
Not particularly. Their methods of contacting people are generally stressful and a bit terrifying the first time around when you don't know what's happening.
>>
Faster than light is impossible, wave your hand super fast, my what is this blur?
>>
>>17835496
Did they touch your willy?
What about that delightful anal probe I heard so often about it?
>>
>>17835496
I would like to read more about your experiences because I can relate to some extent.
>>
>>17832352
Why? For what purpose would they do that?
>>
>>17835506
>Did they touch your willy?
Nah.
>anal probes
Nope. I asked the same thing of them when I was younger, but they say they already know everything they need or care to know regarding our anatomy, physiology and histology.

>>17835507
Most of my experiences felt brief, but I think that's just 'cause the whole situation was stressful. They were really several hours in length. The first time was when I was around 12. Long story short, I was one of those kids who didn't have a troubled home, yet still ran away from home constantly because my younger years. One of the nights I ran away, my usual hangout (an old abandoned apartment building) had been boarded up, so I climbed up to the roof and chilled out there since it didn't seem like it was going to rain.

Without warning, I was suddenly standing up, and blinded by light, which made it extraordinarily disorienting. The first time around I didn't get the chance to see them, but they asked me questions about my home, my situation, what my life was like growing up. It felt more like I was being questioned by a psychologist than an alien species, but being able to talk was pretty calming. Like I said, it took a while, but it didn't feel like it was very long. The only reason I knew it was several hours was because by the time I was returned, the sun was coming up. I remember that even though it felt like I had woken up from a dream, I was exhausted, like the kind of exhaustion you feel if you've been awake a long time and under a lot of stress.

Anyway, that's the event that essentially had me stop running away from home. My parents were pretty pleased, but I never told them what happened.

The second time was during a camping trip. They let me ask all the questions.
>>
>>17835551
Steven Hawking believes that some of the things we have on our planet might be difficult to find out in the galaxy at large, and some technologically advanced alien race could show up at any time, take over the planet/kill its inhabitants (us) and take all of our resources for themselves.

Honestly, I find that hard to believe, myself, that they'd have a hard time finding those resources on genuinely uninhabited planets, considering things like water can be found in huge amounts in our solar system alone, but hey. The fear of the unknown is strong, and some people like to hedge their bets.
>>
>>17832742
Who is this prostate magistrate?
>>
>>17831989
no. if they exist, they will be so different from us it would be too far difficult to communicate, and therefore, have "social differences." therefore, we'd probably ignore each others' existences. considering the difference in intelligence between a man and an ape, imagine something 1% smarter than human. it wouldn't be interested in earth.
>>
>>17832352
i think the reality is much more horrifying than that.

they'd probably ignore us. we're not intelligent life compared to them.think of how we consider apes and monkeys. aliens are going to be far more different.
>>
>>17831989
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tykCWO-abUU
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BRDCxNEuyg
>>
>>17835606
>think of how we consider apes and monkeys.

That's an interesting point.

Remember that for all the harm we do to animals, we also have citizens that base their lives around trying to safeguard them, or at least developing ways to allow us to live in some kind of harmony with each other.

In the case of the other great apes, we have citizens dedicated to studying them, governments have enacted laws to protect them, and in some cases have established sanctuaries for them. So while there's poachers killing the fuckers for meat, there's also people trying to prevent that.

I imagine encounters with aliens would be fairly similar.
>>
>>17835336
this picture gives me heart palpatations

creepy girlfriend lives in the same town as i do

IS BOXXY HERE?! I NEED TO KNOW! I NEED TO KNOW!
>>
>>17835676
I agree, I think they would be fairly similar too. You really can't overstate the potential for the worst of the worst, though. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate that you pointed out the positive things we're doing with apes. There's just some really bad shit that people have done to animals and other people. Given the chance, I'm pretty sure a humans vs. aliens saga would contain something far worse than hunting each other for meat.
>>
>>17832797

why do we kill insects?
>>
>>17835229
Only part which is true is:
>can survive in almost any environment
>>
>>17831989
its an instinctual response. deers are born to fear humans from birth. this was inbred in them over 100s of years till it became instinct.

what the hell inbred this instinct in us and where did they go?
>>
File: 1428504532663.jpg (129KB, 910x942px) Image search: [Google]
1428504532663.jpg
129KB, 910x942px
>Being scared of the tip of the iceberg.
>mfw
>>
>>17831989
Absolutely terrified of them, its so intriguing to think that there is life outside of earth that is developed and intelligent, but also scary because they would most likely be extremely more advanced and either: >1.kill us and take over earth
>2.enslave us and take over
>3.leave us alone
And 3 would probably be the least likely to happen
>>
>>17836194

We don't kill all insects. We cultivate ones that are beneficial to us, tolerate and ignore most of the others. It's only a tiny fraction that we eradicate.

We don't go out of our way to kill insects that aren't impacting us, so I don't know why Hawking thinks an alien species would come all the way here just to do so.
>>
>>17836273
Because smart people who have their intelligence acknowledged stop caring about the quality and depth of their thoughts. Their human brain kicks in and makes them think their value comes from their identity, rather than their ruthless and willful pursuit of truth.
>>
File: mqdefault(1).jpg (5KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault(1).jpg
5KB, 320x180px
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCC5AjFfZHRvILhJfWw5UcDw
>>
>>17836376
The image is of a vehicle in flight using mode of operation that has the atomic material in a higher energy state than is ordinairy to earth humans. Effectively the vehicle is moving faster than light by merit of it's vibrational frequency. Those onboard see the outside world in super slow motion. From their viewpoint it takes many minutes to slowly move over the people down below who appear almost frozen in place. For whatever reason this is one of many things they showed me.
>>
>>17836318
Nice insight. Subtle and made clear only by careful consideration. I can see your evaluation as correct. It's funny when the simpletons bable.. They wont grasp concepts like this.. but they never fail to fire off responses from within their haze of confusion.
>>
>>17836386
Hello David.
>>
>>17832797
he said it would be like when christopher columbus first came to america, they would just kill and enslave us all.
>>
>>17836449
>Columbus founded America
Lol.
>>
>>17836579
>something nobody said
Lol.
>>
>>17835018
Ftl impossible
>Ayyy lmao 1950
Yes it is u dumb ass
>>
>>17836449
Yeah well to enslave we would have to be able to do useful work. As it is they use us to grow stuff in on and around
>>
>>17836436
Who you think i am is someone i ain't
>>
>>17832797
BECAUSE STEPHEN HAWKING SAID! HE POPULAR, HE ALWAYS RIGHT!
>>
>>17835187
Alcubierre engine u moron
Bend time and space and it is possible
Also cern proved no such thing
Nuetrinos move faster than light so it if anything the opposite is proven.

What a moron you are
>>
>>17831989
More important question: Do they have boobs?
/B needs nothing else to be sexually attracted
>>
>>17835187
>>17835187
>hurr durr anti matter
It's negative matter which were just starting to understand
>>
>>17835211
Biggest moron of the month
>I know everything
>doesn't know shit
>>
>>17835220
That's good for the environment. I am sure it will make our lifes in an intergalactic civilization easier if we don't fuck around immediately. Although they might think we are gay
>>
>>17835676
You are correct. Being around the beings and fully conscious I worked as sort of a volunteer. I was trusted to do many tasks and worked my way up until my nightly work revolved around a single medical evaluation room. The subjects were brought in floating or walking and put on a table that had lights in it that made the whole body translucent. I once got silently reprimanded for being aroused when a girl i knew casually came walking into the room fully nude but she was sleep walking with no conscious awareness.
>>
>>17836621
No boobs. She was what i then called almond eyed because of the shape of the implant lenses she had in her head. Silver one peice just had one seam and was easy to open. She had been in utero for only about 3 or 4 months at the time she had been extracted (from her mother) and her body had no hair. Effectively she was technically human but modified. Due to materials interfacing her with the more advanced communicative and gravitational fields touching her metalic clothing was like touching solid steel.. but due to her having no real isolated identity concept as we use in our customary 'earth human' neural configurations, her mind could pretty easily be sort of hijacked and given thoughts.. The act of seduction required only that I touch her and send my youthfully lustful thoughts to her in the form of cognitive visualizations.. I issued the thought request/directive/command "think on these things" as i brought the images to the front of our minds
>>
Have you ever thought about that aliens could be some fucking stone age society? What if the little planet they live on is found by us first and we go there and all they do is beat each other with stones and throw sticks around. That'd be pretty cool
>>
>>17836687
Every level of technology and development can be found somewhere.
>>
>>17835418
They are very careful to adhere to certain principles as they interact with us. If a subject being evidences itself to have sentient cognition within their higher energy fields then they respond by being very very diplomatic with equanimity as a guide as they persue the agenda that brought them to bring the being onboard. This for me was an agreed exchange; was shown all of the interior of the vehicle that i sought to see in exchange for a brief medical examination. About 5 beings were involved in moving me into an examination room and i was laid back on a table. One being took his mind and used it to connect to mine and then he located the concepts and images he would used to supplant and distort my natural memory of the event. This was one of the memories that they later returned to me when i earned the ability to endure the truth.
>>
>>17835496
What did their spaceship look like? Did you get any information about where they came from?
>>
I want to say no, but I think I would be yes.
If they arranged to meet I'd be up for it, and I would not be scared.
But they don't arrange to meet and they act like creeps.
They have a creep culture.
>>
>>17835104
>>17835095
>>17832012
It's Xcom 2
>>
>>17835018
Based only on our current scientific understanding

I have faith that everything is possible, and that some day in the far future, the distant mists of time on the far horizon, mankind -- or something resembling it, perhaps -- will have trivialized all of nature's laws and possess complete mastery over reality.
>>
>>17835151
Didn't someone confirm that this was a haox?
>>
>>17835554
Tell us about the camping trip
>>
>>17836791
What? Do you mean to ask if someone has started mindlessly screaming the word "debunked" at it yet? Yeah, that's happened. Did you want to chant it with them as they push to shut the inquiry?

He is the real deal. I personally know several people who have worked around the stuff. Maybe someday people will chant "debunked" at them too?
>>
>>17835606
>we're not intelligent life compared to them
What makes you think that? We're perfectly capable of space travel right now, we just haven't got the tech to do it yet. We understand what we need to do it and how it should be done, we just haven't dedicted enough time and effort into making it actually happen. An alien species could actually be less intelligent than us but still be capable of travelling across galaxies because they spent more time making it happen or got lucky and came across certain resources that are unavailable to us. I think the line is drawn between self aware and not self aware, and since we're self aware there's pretty no species in the universe that could be so much smarter than us that we don't register as anything more than beasts to them and vice versa.
>>
>>17836270
oh man you're so cool we should hang out
>>
>>17836700
People tend to forget a simple flaw in the drake equation: The earth has a very favorable amount of minerals around habitable zones for creating higher technology.
Just imagine there would be no iron around - or the environment developed in a such competitive way that several strains of life combat each other.
To start a higher civilization you need more than just habitable zones and life.
Most likely aliens moght be smart, but believing that clay statues is as cool as it gets
>>
>>17835018

>encode human genome and broadcast it into space with SETI arrays

>radio waves travels speed of light

> some 10 million years later ayys civilization picks up signal and try to reproduce the coded lifeform

>?????

>profit!
>>
>>17836891
>implying they would understand the bynary pattern
>implying they would know how to properly read the information
>implying they would know how to make every aminoacid needed for a DNA basis
>implying they would be able to group all the aminoacids in a pattern that resembles the original message that they dont even understand.

Y'all niggas need JESUS!
>>
>>17836838
All of his evidence just an eyewitness account tho?
>>
>>17836891
There are such instructions in the gravitational waves emanating from the 7 black holes in the center of our galaxy. The fact is that the organic molecules need to form life are being gravitationally inducted from the galactic core
>>
>>17836909
Look at the stuff he did with John Lear. Pretty sure he showed Lear something more concrete to establish credibility
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2500x1225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2500x1225px
>>17835467
Cole Protocol. A measure that kept Earrh safe from genocidal aliens for 20 years before we managed to defeat them and schism their civilisation
>>
>>17835558
I think this is pure bullshit.

First of, there isn't anything really valuable on earth. Most of stuff you can synthesize, even humans can create synthesize shit like plutonium or diamants.

Aliens are probably using advanced alloys, which we can only dream of. Shit like nano mechanisms and electronics directly implemented into materials.

If there's anything valuable on this planet, it's bio material, since it's unique in whole universe.
>>
>>17834433
thats half the reason I want them to make contact.
>>
>>17836619
>Nuetrinos move faster than light so it if anything the opposite is proven.
Not him, but I'm pretty sure this was proven to be an error in their equipment.
They never said it was a discovery to begin with. Just that it looked like that's what they were seeing so they needed to be extremely cautious in investigating its validity. In the end it turned out to not be true.
>>
>>17836880
>The earth has a very favorable amount of minerals around habitable zones for creating higher technology.
Why would you think this is a rare thing?
Those materials are all over the cosmos in asteriods which is how a lot of it got on the surface of the Earth to begin with. (our entire water supply was deposited by meteor impacts.
Even the proteins needed for life exist in asteriods.
>>
>>17835136
Never knew aliens wore fedoras.

Now THIS is a development
>>
>>17831989
only the hairy ones.
>>
>>17836108
>There's just some really bad shit that people have done to animals and other people.

That's true.

However, how much of that is a result of competition for resources?

Technology, and the ability to provide adequate resources to survive, seems to temper the violent behaviors that we exhibited when the competition for resources was more fierce. Perhaps in time, violent behaviors will become extinct, if not largely absent, from any species capable of acquiring resources without the need for competition. I hold the opinion that this is why they haven't really fucked with us, and why they probably won't.

They've evolved beyond the need to use violence for anything other than defense.
>>
>>17837506
Thanks, I just got a promotion
>>
>>17831989
I guess every once in a while an illegal alien can look scary. Like jews and muslims.
>>
>>17831989
Considering we are aliens, no.
>>
>>17831989
not anymore, I _used to be petrified when I saw them late at night on the internet and stuff, dunno its weird, even though they used to scare me I was still very attracted to all the documentaries on em.

one of the scariest experience of my life was when I was about 10 years old I saw the movie Fire in the sky, from then I started to see them visit me at night was scared shitless.

now i'm almost 30 and they fascinate me.
I believe in God so I tend to think they are either angels or demons. they never seem to harm the people they abduct, I mean they could have in all those abduction stories, dismembered people or just killed them and throw em off the hatch, but they seem to always meticulously bring people back to where they were found (no one has ever been abducted and came back on another continent (never seen a story like that)) but I do believe they are good in essence. so If I saw one I would be petrified I think but logic will make me not act like a fucking animal and scream and stuff, i'd definitely try to comunicate, even though I think they might be so advanced that they'd know what we are thinking.
when I say "communicate" I probably mean make them understand me, because when you think of it, we are the under developped spieces, animals probably try to communicate with us, but we don't understand em, because they have other means of communication.
>>
>>17835172

There's a difference between technologically impossible and fundamentally impossible.
>>
File: PicsArt_06-22-04.41.24.jpg (59KB, 426x597px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_06-22-04.41.24.jpg
59KB, 426x597px
>>17831989
No
>>
>>17837931
Of course we can understand animals. We have behavioural scientists that research that shit.

Didn't your mum ever tell you what it means when a dog wags it's tail?
>>
>>17837891
"Alien" is a relative term dingus. Meaning it's meaningless without a point of reference. We simply omit the reference point when it's obvious so any time someone just says "alien" it's assumed it's with respect to ourselves. We are not aliens. We're aliens relative to aliens.
>>
>>17835058
How the hell should I know?
>>
File: 1420412797807.jpg (511KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1420412797807.jpg
511KB, 1200x1200px
>>17835058
Why would aliens be afraid of me?
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 800x450px
>>17838159
>>
>>17831989

Not more than i'm afraid of humans.
>>
>>17838138
Haha, x-files
>>
>>17838187
I would never do that stuff in real life,
It's just for fun
>>
>>17831989
What is their diet?
Are they religious in any way?
Do they recognize individualism or are they a species that thrives on collectivism?
Are they mammals or insects?
Are they aggressive by nature?

Frankly, i believe in the possibility of alien life existing, but I'm leaning more to primitive life forms than super advanced ayy lmaos.
>>
>>17838008

There's also a difference between knowing and not knowing all the "fundamentals" of physics, and we sure as fuck don't know all the "fundamentals" of physics.
>>
>>17831989
Just leave it to the wannabe engineers/wikipedia scholars to ruin a decent thread. I guess it's better than rp faggots like this guy>>17835079
>>
File: 1460741861938.png (308KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
1460741861938.png
308KB, 492x419px
>>17838104
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 236x305px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 236x305px
>keep seeing impossible and possible
>not typing plossible and implossible
Mfw
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 480x259px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 480x259px
>>17838104
Aliens are aliens. We humans. Alien is ayy. We human race
>>
>>17835058
>imagine if you were a human

what did he mean by this?
>>
File: 17903946.gif (1MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
17903946.gif
1MB, 500x278px
a liddle bid
>>
>>17837790
I think you could argue that people have done those things to control said resources. Whoever is highest in the peking order gets to make the most important decisions and the pick of whatever. Someone who is being taken advantage of isn't going to control any resources, so whoever is on top can be free to do whatever.
>>
humans are not only on earth
>>
>>17836398
Your fedora is showing
>>
File: PicsArt_06-19-11.53.26.jpg (25KB, 237x410px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_06-19-11.53.26.jpg
25KB, 237x410px
>>17839566
>>
>>17831989
100% yes. It actually borders on phobia for me. I actually have to psych myself up just to look at a picture of an alien. It has been my #1 fear for as long as can remember. Idk why. It just has always been that way.
>>
>>17831989
Honestly, yes.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 513x709px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 513x709px
>>17839825
>>
>>17839845
Lol'd out loud fuckng hard
>>
File: x2.jpg (42KB, 802x600px) Image search: [Google]
x2.jpg
42KB, 802x600px
>>17839446

You are mistaken as to who is role-playing. The game you play with your subconsciously obscured memories is role play. I am offering you the truth and you are choking on it in fits of denial.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 800x450px
>>17839845
Strangely ones like that don't scare me. It's more typical large triangular head, large-eyed ones that freak me out. The "realistic" ones.
>>
>>17839852
Right? Me too! I wonder why that is.
>>
>>17839851
Nice turtleneck, do they come in adult sizes?
>>
what if god is an alien experimenting on us without any kind of empathy?
>>
File: Superior_Iron_Man.jpg (475KB, 1318x1206px) Image search: [Google]
Superior_Iron_Man.jpg
475KB, 1318x1206px
I don't fear death.
But as of now we would get destroyed by them. So it would make complete sense that you would be scared of them. Humanity has to become more advanced instead of dealing with such trivial things going on in the world right now. We need to enslave other races at some point or else we'll go extinct. It's a cosmic game of 'Kill or be killed'. We conquered earth, now the solar system, after that the galaxy, and then the universe.
>>
slavery is not nessesary
>>
>>17839973
Enslaving or killing someone or something has and will always be what decides between which being is more superior than the other.
>>
>>17839980
incorrect, hunting and slavery are not the same
>>
>>17839884
What if god was one of us?
>>
File: Alien (totes real).jpg (3KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Alien (totes real).jpg
3KB, 480x360px
Grey aliens are absolutely terrifying
>>
>>17840014
This.
Fuck those things!
>>
>>17840014
Why?
I could beat up a dozen of those scrawny manlets without breaking a sweat.
>>
>>17839942
But that's Raycis!!
>>
>>17840014
Cute! I wish they were good guys
>>
>>17840163
No offense but I highly doubt it mate
>>
>>17831989
No
>>
File: classical.jpg (348KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
classical.jpg
348KB, 1280x800px
>>17831989
She wasn't scared.
>>
>>17832344
Underrated post
>>
I'm terrified of the idea that there aren't any

Hurtling around a fireball on a rock in the middle of the universe surrounded by nothing but more dead rocks with nothing on them hurtling around more fireballs endlessly is mind bendingly horrifying
>>
File: 21BEELZEBUB.jpg (36KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
21BEELZEBUB.jpg
36KB, 354x354px
>>
>>17839851
Cringed hard. You're not impressing anyone, boyo. Go make a friend or see a therapist, you clearly need attention from real life people.
>>
>>17838385
This, we aren't even aware of the basics.

We've only just moved past throwing rocks at things.
>>
I'm sure that I would shit myself if I actually saw one, but the concept isn't scary to me.
>>
>>17835140
explain to me what you mean by "conscious mind" and why do they keep it from you in the first place?
>>
File: 1424383271303.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1424383271303.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
>>17835187
>>
File: Giant-skull.jpg (71KB, 600x499px) Image search: [Google]
Giant-skull.jpg
71KB, 600x499px
>>17840676
>Implying throwing rocks at things doesn't work
>>
>>17840734
I don't think throwing pebbles at an MBT does anything.

Also shitty photoshop job on that one, lel.
>>
>>17840720
>taking the roleplay bait
Only on /x/
>>
File: 1466611490475.jpg (74KB, 592x653px) Image search: [Google]
1466611490475.jpg
74KB, 592x653px
>>17835619
The guy is a fucking idiot and doesn't fucking take into account the vast amount of stories and re-accounts from highly decorated military men who have worked in that industry for fucking YEARS. I understand that he is talking about maybe just john doe out in some field some where seeing UFOs but I can tell you from my experience trying to search for answers myself for the past 20 fucking years through going to the UFO museums to the extra-terrestrial highway seeing the moronic crystal new age shitheads to the fucking idiots who talk about multiple HIPPIE ALIUMS I have come to the conclusion that they are here but morons have taken it so god damn far out there that even disinfo agents like those in the movie Mirage men could have never dreamed of taking hold of the public. The disinfo is done by everyone and repeatedly morphed through legit crazy peoples minds.
>>17840742
Either way I'm interested in something new to read about the subject.
>>
>>17840675
I've got more of a life than you are guessing. I've worked professionally in aviation industry accounting and I have no shortage of friends on three or four continents. Right now I'm involved in real estate investments. You would probably be jealous if you saw the women and girls I spend my free time on. I think you are having a hard time dealing with the fact that all this is real and that I am a well adjusted responsible adult.
>>
>>17840676
And to be honest we have not stoped and taken a reallt good look at exactly what rocks are. Material reality has many properties that are not yet even being postulated within the public awareness.
>>
>>17831989
humans are aliens... the Twelve Tribes of Israel
the only true earthlings are Satan and Young Thug, and they are tentacle monsters destined to stay here and burn for eternity when they blow up the earth
>>
>are you afraid of aliens
depends what emotions they are capable of, I wouldn't trust an alien who was incapable of feeling empathy but if he was just a nice bloke then I suppose we could chill and play DOA.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>17840917
>Young Thug
dipidi dipidi dipidi ahhh
>>
File: 1464578791975.jpg (154KB, 580x481px) Image search: [Google]
1464578791975.jpg
154KB, 580x481px
>>17834433
>>
File: aliens meet USA.jpg (35KB, 499x291px) Image search: [Google]
aliens meet USA.jpg
35KB, 499x291px
>>
>>17840720
I lived without proper conscious awareness for my first 21 years then I went through a traumatic event where I accessed all the suppressed memories starting with one big sudden moment when I realized that something I had dismissed as a dream was actually a real memory and it led to a gradual cascading recollection of many many other events. Each recovered memory tore the world I had belived a little more. For about two weeks I felt extreme vertigo and physiological shock. And at the end of that two weeks they tested me out by floating a vehicle above me in the early morning.. As ir dawned on me that they had to be doing it on purpose I made several choices about how I felt and how I would react. The value of getting to know them I considered greater than that of life itself. Over the next few days they got to where I was seeing them but as they brought me home one morning my body was going through the extreem fear. I felt no attachment to my body or it's fear. I indicated to my body as two of them looked on with apparent concern and thought to the " you did this. Fix it "

And that was the end of the fear

That vehicle thing happened at 5 am Nov 2 1991
The two beings and the fear thing on Nov 9
I will explain the timeline with specific dates fully after work. At lunch now.
>>
>>17840896
Sure you are, buddy. How long did it take for you to come up with that aliby?
>>
>>17835140
This anon know.... or he Read a lot of Whitley works
>>
File: grey alien.jpg (2KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
grey alien.jpg
2KB, 259x194px
There is a huge lack of horror movies and games with Grey Aliens. I can think of only three decent Grey Alien horror movies off the top of my head, Dark Skies, Alien Abduction and The Fourth Kind (tho they're never really shown in The Fourth Kind). And I can't think of any horror games that feature Grey Aliens.

I want more horror material with these creeps in them. They're just so damn creepy.
>>
>>17841057
I'll give the detail after work. It was the Whitley book "majestic" that triggered the first recovered memory. A ex military friend with cia acquaintances suggested i read it and he said "it is what it says it is".
Perhaps you know that it says it is truth released as fiction.
>>
>>17832012
Did he grab its ass??
>>
>>17841074
I have tons to add to any game designer due to years of consciously interacting with them. I'll seriously consider a consultant position if you know of any.
>>
>>17841051
47 years..
>>
>>17841074
>>17841084

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?l=&id=259440988

This has serious potential, some of the shit they showed is legit spooky.
>>
>>17841074
Fire In The Sky is a pretty good alien abduction movie with grays. Scary as hell because it's based on a true story.
The only game with grays I can think of was Area 51 in 2005.
>>
>>17841143
Fire in the sky doesn't have greys though.

Also the story it's based on is not scary in any way. He described it as a positive experience.
>>
>>17831989
>Look at the size of his reproductive organ Nib Nork
>It's only 2 Zobnarks long!
>You call yourself a male human specimen?
>Laughingreticulans,png
>>
>>17841146
kek
>>
>>17841097
I worked with the crews that pull people out of their homes and does the exams etc. Once I was looking directly at the window when they put the side of the craft against it and tore it into ribbons that looked like calligraphy in motion as it drifted out of the way for beings to pass through.
>>
>>17841150
do you have a link to his real testimony?
>>
>>17831989
ayy lmao
>>
>>17836201
Are you kidding me? With modern medicine and science, it's perfectly plausible for a human to survive having both of his legs blown up. And the part about surviving damage that would kill anything else, we kind of can. There's people that survived grenades exploding on them, people that survived having their faces mauled out by wild animals and even people that survived getting arteries slashed
>>
File: Static probe.jpg (55KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Static probe.jpg
55KB, 450x600px
>>17841150
>He described it as a positive experience.

After years of reflection, the dude has come to the conclusion that he got too close to their aircraft as it was powering up to get the fuck out of dodge, resulting in him receiving something like a static discharge that knocked him straight on his ass, and the reason they picked him up was to treat him for the electric shock he received.

Pic related: static probe used during military sling load operations.

When a helicopter hovers over the ground to allow a ground crew to sling shit on the anchor points, the first thing the ground crew does is touch the aircraft with a static probe (pictured) in order to discharge any electricity to the ground that's built up in the aircraft. Think of the static spark you get when you slide across a rug and then touch a metal door handle, well, amplify that so that the shock is strong enough to knock you straight on you ass, if not kill you, and that's what happens if you don't use a static probe and touch the aircraft.

Walton probably experienced something similar, and when he stood up, he was close enough for the static electricity built up in the aircraft to arc through him and into the ground. This electric arc is what his crew mistook for a "beam", and what they all mistook for an "attack". The truth appears to be that the fucker just got too close to their craft, and instead of just leaving him there, they took him on board to fix him.
>>
>>17841281
Search on youtube.

You can find vids of him telling the same story from as far back as the 70's when it happened.

The story never changes.
>>
That job is a reel dangerous onne. Cant forget that meme stone image of rotten.com where that guy got his head wide open by a hely.

kek
>>
I'm not really afraid of the Greys but their creators. Something is out there that uses these grey looking alien things whenever they do something here on earth. They are much more intelligent than we could ever imagine.

Fact is these things people see are not organic beings at all. They are most likely drones sent out to carry out tasks from their creators. They have no emotions or self awareness. All reports include them mindlessly doing things without any show of disgust, fear, or anxiety.
>>
>>17841714
The thing that always got my attention when around 'greys' was their perfect rhythm and god tier syncopated efficiency in their every action and motion. It is so fuckin beautiful if you like that kind of thing
>>
>>17832797
self preservation
>>
>>17832352
Fear controls us.

You really think Steven Hawking would even be alive right now if he wasn't a valuable tool in keeping us locked in a lower state of awareness?

We're living in a hologram. And we're already controlled by far more advanced beings.
>>
>>17838104
No, you don't understand.
WE
WUZ
ALIENS

>>17839973
That explains why enlil still engages in global slavery.

>>17840014
Well I hope you're terrified of asians too then, because...
>>
>>17841097
I'll check it out. Thanks
>>
>>17831989
My gf is for some reason but if I ever meet an alien I will put my dick in it. Male. Female. No gender. All gender. I just want my dick in a xeno, desu.
>>
>>17842183
Tbh I'm watching the X-Files right now and I'm getting off on a mix of Scully's resting bitch face and little gray bastards.
>>
>>17831989
"How the hell should I know?"
>>
>>17840780
I see you Jacques
>>
>>17841760
Care to share your story with us, anon?
>>
File: Aghori18.jpg (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Aghori18.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
>>17831989
They are probably afraid of me.
>>
>>17831989
Tbh I heard weird sounds in the sky yesterday night (couldn't check what that was) and I got pretty spooked, but all I could think about was "ayy lmao"
>>
>>17843252
I was dead tired from working in the heat yesterday.. and I thought the thread was dieing bcause not much activity last night. Yeah I've been puting my posts anonymously so far.. I used to post as X years ago.. I've seen other people use that in more recent times tho.

>>17835079
>>17835140
>>17835151
>>17836376
>>17836386
>>17836398
>>17836615
>>17836639
>>17836681
>>17836700
>>17836723
>>17836838
>>17837006
>>17837013
>>17839851
>>17840896
>>17840904
>>17840999
>>17841076
>>17841084
>>17841089
>>17841280
>>17841760
>>17842070

>>17843252
If you are still around later I'll answer any question i can.. It's weird seeing all these people who don't even realize how much these beings are already an extremely intimate part of their lives. The beings are just protecting you from the massively traumatic culture shock that being aware of them brings on. Step up your mental game and learn what is real please. You are only a lesser being if you refuse to grow.
>>
>>17835052
Not poster in question but because if a society was this far from home there looking for resources
>>
>>17835187
What about using nirtouimiononoshggetaj as a fuel source? It's 10000000 times more efficient then any full we have.. Oh that's right it developed trillions of miles away and we don't know about it. Saying anything is impossible is just stupid
. Your stupid
>>
>>17831989
In my opinion there is absolutely no way that we can't break the light speed barrier. The speed of light is a set number and to think that we can't go faster then that makes no sense. The only way it would is of light speed was continually increasing infinitely
>>
>>17836856
that might be possible but not likely. we have only been a developed society above brutes for a few thousand years. the odds of a space-faring race being anywhere close to our current development are infinitessimal. their mental capacities would most likely be wired differently through artificial augmentation of their evolution.
>>
File: Arthur_Pepe.png (76KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
Arthur_Pepe.png
76KB, 1092x1037px
>>17832012
TFW The Ass is Not Fat
>>
File: 1464322894265.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
1464322894265.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>17844930
sure is summer
>>
>>17837461
What about space-lebensraum?
>>
File: xcomhateshim.png (440KB, 1280x911px) Image search: [Google]
xcomhateshim.png
440KB, 1280x911px
>>17841200
kek
>>
>>17844963
I mis-read that as "space-lesbianism" , kek.
>>
What most of you don't realize is that humans are interesting to various beings for various reasons. Some simply are trying to forecast human behavior accurately and find it highly interesting when we find new things to do. Some are watching our military capability very closely. Some are using us as if we are walking petri dishes by growing things in, on and around us. Some are measuring fractals of which we are an integral part. Some are working with other states of matter that are different than any we are yet familiar with. Some are measuring and collecting thoughts. There are massive distributions of equipment for collections of various natures.
The fact that they massively collect data of consciousness should give some clue how they keep so many so completely in the dark. If you become aware of them they will not bother to hide their operations from you, instead they will expose you to them and might even cause you to become able to perceive these various observation technologies as they are in use. Make no mistake, their technology makes most of what we think of as real become as manipulatible as an image in Photoshop. And the most interesting thing to them; our conscious and aware sentient awateness.. It is an item more permanent than our physical bodies.
>>
>>17843252
I was fortunate to NOT have read his books when it started. Or at least not in the order they were written in.
If i had been a chump ass pussy like Whitley i would have not done much with them. His book communion reveals him to be a fuckn wussy. He woulda got his ass folded and handed back to him growing up in the world i came up in. Even fearing death more than failure was generally unacceptable amoung my peers. Military brat.. but that's just the tip of the iceburg.
>>
Yes I am fucking terrified of aliens
>>
File: 1466788230545.jpg (372KB, 1346x1795px) Image search: [Google]
1466788230545.jpg
372KB, 1346x1795px
why would you be? they destroyed earth left and are never coming back.
>>
File: 1466397201657.gif (2MB, 355x275px) Image search: [Google]
1466397201657.gif
2MB, 355x275px
>>17835146
lol if something is Truth and it hurts your feelin's it becomes a meme? Meme meaning unTruth instead of Truth to you?

Dude you are fucked in the head. None of this fairy tale shit can happen with standard physics models. They are totally fucked anyway, remind me again how they can measure the "speed of light" ??????? lol

ELECTRIC
Universe
is
only Universe
>>
File: 1466343224813-0.jpg (75KB, 607x812px) Image search: [Google]
1466343224813-0.jpg
75KB, 607x812px
>>17835172
You think Kubrick's CIA moon show was real?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
Just for the record it takes about two hours to get to wherever they are from as perceived from onboard. But their technology goes beyond 'life and death' and defies simple description.
>>
>>17846200
Entry level bullshit.
Moon was real, but the findings are supressed, and you are so eager to belice the propaganda, that you ruled out the moon as fake already.
>>
File: flyingobjects11_07.jpg (47KB, 792x539px) Image search: [Google]
flyingobjects11_07.jpg
47KB, 792x539px
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_flyingobjects11.htm
>>
>>17846199
>standard physics models

Well there's your problem, right there...
>>
File: flyingobjects11_12.jpg (42KB, 792x514px) Image search: [Google]
flyingobjects11_12.jpg
42KB, 792x514px
>>
>>17835018
Alight, get this: a spaceship is going at light speed. Then, it shoots a missile. Does the missile travel at the same speed as the spaceship? Hell no, that's dumb.

So, say again that FTL travel is impossible.
>>
>>17847430
You seem to be a self proclaimed expert on matters regarding dumbness.
>>
File: flyingobjects11_09.jpg (39KB, 792x516px) Image search: [Google]
flyingobjects11_09.jpg
39KB, 792x516px
>>
>>17847430
It's still impossible idiot, some story about a spaceship shooting a missile won't change that.
>>
File: ayyliens 1.jpg (45KB, 575x421px) Image search: [Google]
ayyliens 1.jpg
45KB, 575x421px
Be honest. If you suddenly woke up at the middle of the night and saw one of these fuckers next to you, watching you silently, what would you do?
>>
File: The Great Silence.png (214KB, 1348x1086px) Image search: [Google]
The Great Silence.png
214KB, 1348x1086px
>>17832797
This will explain why alien civilizations could not feasibly cooperate
>>
File: flyingobjects11_14_small.jpg (14KB, 432x282px) Image search: [Google]
flyingobjects11_14_small.jpg
14KB, 432x282px
>>
File: flyingobjects11_14.jpg (41KB, 792x517px) Image search: [Google]
flyingobjects11_14.jpg
41KB, 792x517px
>>17847692
Oops.. Full size image here
>>
File: flyingobjects11_16.jpg (418KB, 1500x2118px) Image search: [Google]
flyingobjects11_16.jpg
418KB, 1500x2118px
>>
>>17832344
enlightned
>>
>>17841778
i think "we're living in a hologram" is sort of a poor metaphor for the simulation it truly is

even if its not a simulation, our perception isn't "reality". I also doubt we're "controlled" on an individual level but certainly there's no such thing as free will, we're basically AI's
>>
we can all agree that greys or humanoid aliens are a meme right?
there's no way life would evolve similarly to earth on another planet, right?
>>
>>17847849
They cultivate humans on hundereds of solar systems in this galaxy.
>>
File: 45628.jpg (45KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
45628.jpg
45KB, 225x350px
>>17844937
>tfw you realize that the only people who call anyone summerfags are summerfags.
>>
>>17847866
lol
did they just start doing this recently or is it a cyclic thing? are we all evolving our tech and destroying our planets at the same rate?
do they keep cats and dogs in the other solar systems?
>>
File: sectoid.jpg (126KB, 550x344px) Image search: [Google]
sectoid.jpg
126KB, 550x344px
>>17841074
Dunno if the original X-COM counts as a horror game, but it has a lot of tension and it has grays.
>>
>>17847880
At what point in our future development do you imagine we will no longer cultivate cattle?
>>
>>17847511
Don't even know. I would probably have so much trauma afterwards that I would probably off myself.
>>
>>17847880
I don't have the answers to all your questions.
But consider that >>17837006
There are gravitational waves emanating from the black holes in the center of our galaxy that give rise to various complex molecules including those needed for life to evolve. The difficulty you are having comprehending is due to the massive timeframes in question.
>>
File: 1462327767042.jpg (52KB, 734x239px) Image search: [Google]
1462327767042.jpg
52KB, 734x239px
>>17831989
No sir! I own a car.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgiH457Pb-I
>>
>>17832344

PRAISE KEK
>>
>>17831989
Aliens should be afraid of me.
>>
>>17848700
That's the funny thing about it, they are. They feel about as safe in your room at night as you would in a cage with a sleeping silverback gorilla and for the same reasons.
Our most recent common ancestor with gorillas lived 9 million years ago. They can easily overpower us and are unpredictable. We rely on our superior technology to keep us safe.
>>
>>17831989
since the greys are really demons.....yep.
>>
>>17831989
I was, until "ayy lmao" ruined it.

>>17832352
>believing what a biased, butthurt cripple says
If they were extremely intelligent, they would probably have gotten past killing things. It's the stupid ones that love to kill everything that moves.
>>
>>17841647
He said there were Greys but the studio didnt want it to be standard alien shit. Also the light was a sustained beam
>>
>>17839852
>>17839855
You've been harassed by those demons in some way before. I didn't understand my fear either until I realized that.

These beings are as nothing before The Lord God.
>>
>>17841714
I had a dream where a small still voice told me that by extending my hand against the right eye of these things I could get them where it hurts. This image triggers me a little bit.
>>
>>17841647
Holy shit. Did not know this happened.
>>
>>17849414
>Also the light was a sustained beam

No it wasn't.

There's an interview with Walton where he said that one of the crew said it reminded him of a high voltage arc.
>>
>>17849501
Interesting didn't they see more than an arc though? I need to go refresh my memory of the subject. Also why if the helicopter was already on the ground wouldn't that ground them in the first place?

Bob Lazar said that UFOs when taking off emitted a static discharge it still could be Aliums. It seems a lot of these abductions accure after they've touched or been around a UFO maybe they are trying to fix whatever they did?
>>
>>17831989
why bother be, humans actively do much worse, aliens don't even show their faces.
>>
File: Sling loading.jpg (255KB, 1504x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sling loading.jpg
255KB, 1504x1000px
>>17849575
>didn't they see more than an arc though?
If you watch some of the more recent interviews with Walton, or his crew, the guys that saw it feel that an electric type of arc is about the most accurate way to describe the "beam".

>Also why if the helicopter was already on the ground wouldn't that ground them in the first place?

Pic related: sling load ops. You can see the ground crew with a yellow static probe

When they land, they do ground out any electric build up. It's when they come in and hover that you've got to discharge the electricity with a static probe before you touch the aircraft. An example would be when you want a helo to lift a vehicle out of an area. The bird comes in and hovers over the vehicle, the ground crew uses a static probe to discharge any electricity, then they hook the vehicle up to the helo, get the hell out of the way, and the helo takes off with the vehicle.

>Bob Lazar said that UFOs when taking off emitted a static discharge

I think that Lazar dude is full of shit. Regardless, Walton, said he felt something in the air as the craft was winding up, and this was probably static electricity, which then managed to arc to him when he stood up.
>>
File: 23d.jpg (25KB, 300x485px) Image search: [Google]
23d.jpg
25KB, 300x485px
Yes.
>>
>>17832742
>listening to sepultura's beneath the remains album
>click this webm
>suddenly she's hopping up and down like a retard in beat with the song

oh my fucking lord
>>
>>17835135
Black holes =/= warp drives
Worm holes have yet to be observed

However after emperor trump takes position leading the imperium of man, I do think we will pierce into the warp, waking the chaos gods.
>>
>>17835146
When something reaches the speed of light it becomes "flat" it becomes a wave. You couldn't survive becoming a wave.
>>
>>17847949
this realistically, considering i've never once hallucinated or sleep walked i would know it's real, and would probably lose my shit
>>
>>17847430
>a-ha, this hastily constructed thought experiment clearly demonstrates all accepted facts in physics are wrong!
>>
>>17849797
I was on the fence about Bob Lazar until recently after I watched his new interviews and Gorege Knapp's entire speech on what happened and what Bob Lazar showed him. I'm at work so I'll respond to the res5 when I get home
>>
>>17850353
>>17847949
Some of the video production works in the 1970 dealt with this issue. I dont recall the name but there was one show that followed activities onboard the vehicles and had scenes and scenarios such as one where the alien beings simply flew overhead and brodcast mind effecting transmissions that cause everyone bellow to kill themselves. My opinion of these media reseases now is that somehow these productions were affected by persons with intelligence agency insider knowledge.
>>
>>17850341
You were doing so well until you decided to arbitrarily decide survivability.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLx7zOv4IUrXXaY14YOpoWU3YIq7SDLLgi&v=wo401KshiHY

Unfortunately, beliefs are not a reliable criteria for reality.
>>
File: 5d75a91496.jpg (15KB, 227x228px) Image search: [Google]
5d75a91496.jpg
15KB, 227x228px
>>17849797
>If you watch some of the more recent interviews with Walton, or his crew, the guys that saw it feel that an electric type of arc is about the most accurate way to describe the "beam".
>Also why if the helicopter was already on the ground wouldn't that ground them in the first place?
I was asking if they saw more than a electric arc like an aircraft or some noise coming from it.
If what you say is true that they heard something wind up like a helicopter blade wouldn't that mean the helicopter was on the ground already? Which would mean the helicopter is grounded where would the arc come from? If you were standing next to a hovering helicopter or something like it you'd know what it was instantly.

>I think that Lazar dude is full of shit.
Outside of his lack of schooling credentials what has Bob Lazar lied about? He took a lie detector test, past it, and hasn't changed his story ever since day one. The only things that really changed are one the shit hes been talking about has been coming true and secondly he doesn't give a shit if anyone believes him.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 560x560px
>>17847511
Realize I must defeat them so I jump up and proceed to stroke my cock getting it erect then rape them! Then as they are panicked and stunned I would reach for my gun near my bed and blow their stupid Xeno heads off. Such is how mankind will prove it's strength over Xeno-cucks!
>>
>>17851683
>He took a lie detector test, past i

That doesn't mean jack shit, those are easily cheated and he could just be some crazy fuck who believes his own delusions.

(I'm not saying hes lying, that's just an invalid argument)
>>
>>17851932
I considered John Lear to be significantly qualified to evaluate his credibility. It was Lear that aranged for the first 'breach of security' public media outreach. Those secret offices don't just let every potential leak become a real one. It is a very challenging position to be in knowing that the only reason the people you work for don't kill you for silence is because your death would corroborate your personal testimonial.
>>
If you have the presence of mind to do so.. Consider how few responses have been directed toward the first person testimonial present in this thread. Other than a few of the typical crying accusations of 'role-playing' there have been only a couple posts asking for more information. I have been attempting to provide my knowledge. I don't have all the answers, instead I have personal experience that has given me some understanding but has opened my eyes to many many more questions.
>>
>>17835229

> Get stabbed in scrotum
> Die in 12 seconds

Neat
>>
File: grey.jpg (41KB, 500x626px) Image search: [Google]
grey.jpg
41KB, 500x626px
The Amoco Alien
>>
I've seen three, 4 feet tall 'Grey' like aliens when I was hiking in the forest. It was the scariest moment of my life. Unlike other people my experience was during day light. As I was hiking I heard weird noises so I followed the sounds, kind of hard to describe but it sounded out of touch, artificial. I walked up the elevation in the forest and then I peeked over it and I saw movement. Now I'm love seeing animals during my hiking so I immediately got in cover, thinking it would be a deer or moose. But then I saw a through the leaves the grey like skin, it wasn't clean or anything, but there were four, thin beings weird large heads doing something. I become completely awestruck and I didn't know what the fuck I was seeing, but I quickly drew my gun. They were doing something while walking around in circles and then an awful smell overtook me, close to rotten flesh. When that happened I snapped a branch or something because one of them suddenly turned and looked straight into my eyes. Now that I'm telling this I start to cry again, jesus fucking christ I will never forget that moment, I got up and ran away as fast as possible, I ran for hours, hours away thinking they were behind me, I just kept going and going, completely nuts, untill I got to a road and a trucker picked me and my gear up. I didn't tell him what I experienced but he knew something was aint right. Once in a village I got my shit together and called family to pick me up. I'm in Canada by the way.
>>
>>17852150
This picture gives me fucking chills.

help
>>
I fear the idea of them not being out there (humans only intelligent species in the universe) more then waking up one night and seeing them.
>>
>>17850341
>thinks the laws of physics won't change once we gain an understanding of, and discover new ways to interact with, dark matter, dark energy, and gravity....
>>
>>17851683
>where would the arc come from?

Good question. I'd guess that their vehicle interacts with our atmosphere in a way that creates a great deal of static. Who knows, though.

From what I've heard in interviews, Walton says that the craft made an audible sound that gave him the impression it was "powering up", so to speak, as the intensity of the sound slowly started to build.

>Outside of his lack of schooling credentials what has Bob Lazar lied about?

That's enough for me to throw the rest of his shit out the window. There is absolutely zero reason to lie about your education, and he did, as there is zero record of his presence in the school he claims to have attended, which is M.I.T., I believe. It's not reasonable to believe this dude could work in the capacity of an engineer / physicist the way he claims without having the education credentials to do so. That's why I think he's full of shit.
>>
>>17852078
>Consider how few responses have been directed toward the first person testimonial present in this thread.

You mean the role playing bullshit that fucks up every UFO/Alien thread on this board?

There's a reason none of us pay those fucks any attention, and that is because they are full of shit.
>>
Signs made me afraid of aliens, great movie though.
>>
>>17851971
This. Also the fact that he PROVED himself many times to them.

>>17852840
Lazars credentials could have been wiped clean or they were told to shut up about which wouldn't surprise me. Also he may have said it because no one would listen to him BUT now that we know Edward Snowden didn't have shit for education does that help with realizing how they might pick someone like Lazar? It might have been easier to shut those types up in the past just a few have come out. Even Lazar himself says more intelligent people should have been working there instead of him. Him being extremely humble throughout the years adds IMO his credibility. Even the guys from fire in the sky make money off there sightings and story.

Like I said the more the years go on Lazar is proven right in many cases. Which is why up until recently I changed my mind about it.
>>
>>17852270
Why he's waving at you?
>>
>>17852198
Mother fucker should have held your breath and saw what 5they were doing
>>
>>17852894
What has he supposedly been "right" about, anon?
>>
>>17847511
This happened to me.

I thought it was my sister stealing my phone in the night and shining the light on me

So I get up out of bed and walk towards to get it back

The light disappears and I walk into the wall and curse them

"Fuck off aliens"
>>
>>17852270
idk this looks kinda friendly but whatever
>>
>>17852848
I am not role-playing. I am simply giving my personal experience and my best understanding of it all. Some of my posts include speculative conclusions but my experience is honestly offered. This was not only dream.. many of the events included vehicles, beings and other devices displayed to multiple persons. One of the most alarming aspects of these interactions was watching other persons forget events that they were not prepared to deal with. Having seen this occur I am confident that many of you have these types of suppressed memories.
>>
ye
>>
This should be remembered as the event that forced area 51 into the awareness of the public.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QeE3rttDtgs
>>
File: sp5210dcc6.jpg (45KB, 570x384px) Image search: [Google]
sp5210dcc6.jpg
45KB, 570x384px
>>17852270

In November of 1988, AMOCO (THORNELL Advanced Aerospace Composites, Inc.) placed a full-page advertisement in Aviation Week and Space Technology magazine headlined “Technology so advanced it will help you answer some big questions.”
Strangely, this advertisement appeared on page 51….out of all the pages of that issue!
Across from the page was a full-page color photo of an alien head and shoulders with his four-fingered hand raised in a gesture of friendship.

>Spokespersons for AMOCO said this is a photo of a ten-inch model.
(because of the great realism, many people phoned and asked if the ayy lmao was real)

The curious thing was that 1988 and 1989 may have been the beginning of some intentional disinformation campaign launched by the DOD/Aerospace Industry.
The basis for all this may have been the development of better stealth coating technologies than in the previous years, with the use of better composite materials.
It seems to me that the U.S. made certain that none of these technologies went into Russian or Chinese hands.
It’s quite possible that a “laughter curtain” was created linking Area 51 to “aliens” and “alien technologies”.

Many people still think it is a REAL photo intentionally made public. (who knows :) )
It is one of the first ads gone viral , for sure.
>>
>>17853646
>be me
>late at night
>stalking this girl from school
>watching her sleep through her window
>hear loud noises
>shit shit shit someone's awake
>Nope
>just her retard brother snoring
>decide to fuck with him
>turn on flashlight, shine it through window
>hear him get out of bed
>he shuffles around a bit
>he walks into the fucking wall
>says "Fuck off aliens"
>lol what a retard.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.