[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John Lang : Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (109KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
109KB, 777x437px
John Lang : Discuss
>>
>>17831496
Synopsis first.
>>
>>17831496
???
>>
theres a youtube video somewhere

>>17831521
>>
File: image.png (28KB, 614x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
28KB, 614x330px
http://youtu.be/tVwlmTIJuEM
>>
>>17831556
>>17831496
WTH dude... Poor guy :/
Seems like the whole Fresno police is corrupt and was involved on this.
>>
>>17831556
So the dude uncovers an illegal ticket scheme and the cops hire some spics to kill him? Jesus.
>>
I really hope theres any kind of conclusive evidence to back this up because damn
>>
>>17831496
that's a steady cam in the pic.
not a IR cam like suggested.
>>
Holy shit
>>
I'm surprised /x/ hadn't covered this since it seemed a little fishy to me and people on this board like mystery
>>
>>17831935
This was a flash in the pan over on /pol/ some months ago. A lot of outraged anons & harassing of the carpet company of the operator looking dude smoking a cigarette outside of Mr. Lang's house, but nothing substantial done to shed light on the topic to the mass at large.
>>
Crazy person dies in his house....
>>
>>17831945
Yeah I figured this board would maybe look into it since I know mysteries are liked. Or at least the whole situation is a little mysterious
>>
>>17831997
If you read the info surrounding it he really doesn't seem crazy and it alludes to him actually being stalked and killed by police
>>
Schizophrenic "They're gangstalking me!" weirdo kills himself.

This video looks at the case and has no agenda to push except common sense:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82WonHeUajM
>>
>>17831496
I know I should do it myself, but I'm travelling & on my phone. If anyone comes across a text synopsis of this, link would be appreciated.

Otherwise I'll just stop being a fag and look it up later.
>>
Here's the story. Not op. This shit is fucked.

http://fresnopeoplesmedia.com/2016/01/2829/
>>
>>17832021
There is no reasonable explanation for some of the footage his camera captured; the IFR camera in the picture provided. In another video a couple of cop cars park directly outside his house & they just stand there. I don't know about you but police officers don't just have group meetings out in public like that..
>>
>>17832021
He does seem a little bit crazy. Some of those videos seem a little paranoid about normal stuff. Others are definitely odd. A crazy person can still be stalked and murdered though, so who cares if he was crazy? This whole thing is fishy for sure.
>>
>>17831496
I don't know if this is some Mandela effect but I swear to God I heard this story here two years ago. I don't remember but I remember a guy who uncovered something or was being harrased by the police and this happened to him. This isn't anything new.
>>
>>17832380
... You ever been at a gas station near shift change? Cops actually meet and talk in public all the time.
>>
>>17832489
Does that look like a gas station to you? I've seen it before in 711's and what not but not out in a street. Watch the video first then let us know what you think.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2208x1242px
>>17832489
Is this what you call a "shift change"?
Cops don't just pull over on a street & chat...
>>
The one that really made me feel uneasy was the man who walked up to his home, pulled out his phone, then walked back to his car and drove off. Also the footage of his neighbors was a bit odd
>>
>>17832511

>fresno
>tower district

Yes they do
>>
>>17832522
The police officer is literally in the middle of the street. You should see some of the videos he posted on YouTube. Not saying you're wrong because no one knows what really happens but I'd like to just have the discussion
>>
>>17832522
Explain the video in which a mini van is seen opening its side door and aiming a IFR camera at his house. ONLY his house. All these little details are worth looking at.
>>
>>17832538
I still think that would be considered normal in a place like Fresno

>>17832545
That is not an infrared camera, not at all. However, the fact that some van with a camera stopped by his house is definitely weird. Who knows... maybe someone who found his youtube channel or website and wanted to do a report or video about him
>>
This is scary.
I feel like my town wants me dead
>>
>>17832568
>>17832568
I mean we definitely don't know what it was, but to say someone was trying to "make a report" on him is so much more far fetched than a IFR camera. I mean they didn't even stop and try to knock on his door man. I highly recommend you watch his videos, I'm not saying it was the police but there is definitely a lot of weird things happening. Yes we can dismiss things but the fact they are on video & we see it as well should show he wasn't all crazy, weird stuff was going on.
>>
>>17832029
he was stabbed and burned to death.

stabbed AND burned.
you don't find that odd?
>>
>>17832029
I've watched the video & it seems like just another person's opinion. I'm OP & I'm here to discuss this, some of his points are valid but there is so much weird things happening DIFECTLY at his home that it is hard to dismiss this as everyday cop work. To me it seems like he WAS targeted, based on what he posted. People tried to break into his truck, cops standing around in front of his house after he made unpleasant comments, and him being burned AND stabbed raises some questions. Watch his videos, it seems as if people were directly looking at him and his home..
>>
>these guys are probly gonna kill me
>better hang around town
>>
>>17832655
I've been seen watching them. Can't really leave no car no money.
>>
>>17832667
It's just odd to me, all of it might be he is crazy but at the same time nobody can deny some weird stuff happened to be captured on footage.
>>
>>17832380
As somebody who has lived in Fresno, let me assure you, you do not want to fuck with Fresno PD
>>
>>17832688
Sounds like Season 2 of True Detective...
>>
>>17832688
I don't want to fuck with may body trust me, I just figured it would make for a decent discussion on /x/, add something different besides the RPG, magick & Other stupid threads present.
>>
>>17832688
As a FPD officer, nah it's fine senpai come fuck with us we think it's hilarious, what's your address?
>>
Crooked cops kill a man for knowing too much. Not paranormal
>>
>>17832701
Intriguing none the less, so many people easily dissmiss it with so many odd things happening
>>
>>17832701
Like the Illuminati or Bohemian Grove? Nothing paranormal there; how many threads about that shit? This Dude seems to have predicted his own death; maybe some questions need to be asked...
>>
>>17832717
No not like those at all. Nor did I mention those. Also I predict all humans will eventually die. So spoopy.
>>
>>17832784
Totally missed the point; this easily falls into the topic of "conspiracy theory", which is discussed on /x/ ad nauseam. Your autism is showing.
>>
>>17832655
Perhaps he stuck around to make a final point, knowing that his death might finally be enough to get people to look into this shit. Obviously it didn't work, at least not in the way he'd hoped.

Instead of the feds trying to figure it out, it's a bunch of tinfoils, and we can't do anything about it.
>>
>>17832511

I've seen this plenty in my town. Usually they have the common decency to do this in parking lots.
>>
>>17832798
OP here; that's my point exactly.
>>
>>17832699
Pig fuckers
>>
File: images.png (8KB, 289x174px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 289x174px
>>17831496
So is this faggot dead or what. He sounds like a faggot so I hope hes dead. One less nut job in the world.
>>
>>17832239
Reading his story at length makes it seem even more likely that he's mentally unstable.
>>
>>17833564
He was from commiefornia so now I wish him dead even more. Nothing but nut jobs, criminals, liberals, and faggots come from there if it all sank into the ocean it would be the best day in American history.
>>
>>17832449
This is the same exact thing, then pol got interested now it's back here, the cycle continues, although I must admit that it interests me, especially the cops just standing there and the guy coming up to his door. Even if he was insane, he was being provoked too
>>
>>17833574
Not really like that in the San Joaquin Valley bro. It's a more conservative area. Bakersfield bro here.
>>
>>17833574
t. flyover state trash
>>
>>17833582
Hes obviously insane. I see cops like that all the time on my road. There is no police station near by so they stop near my house at shift change for turn over.
Sometimes they just stop to talk to each other when their patrols cross or after a traffic stop.
>>
>>17832699
Nah nah I have never shown disrespect to a FPD officer, I have no reason to start now
>>
>>17831604
cali and texas, are both just festering shitholes of corruption and depravity
>>
>>17832699
>we think its hilarious

ofc you get your kicks from scaring people
>>
>>17833774
Thanks, Mexico!
>>
>>17833603
My point is that is not the only "evidence" there was other suspicious stuff going around. I suggest seeing his videos, he has people pull up to his house look around and leave. Some can be dismissed as random & insignificant but other things like them having a mini van pull up and film his house for a couple of seconds is very weird.
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 1520x855px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 1520x855px
>>17833603
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>17833574
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>17833565
Right side by his gate's lock
>>
>>17831496
Watched all the videos he posted from the 16th to the 20th

Literally nothing suspicious from cops.
>>
>>17832029
Come on. I get the (well deserved) derision that you can place on the average 'person of interest' in gangstalking scenarios but this guy was stabbed and burned to death and was posting for a long time about a corrupt ticketing scheme in Fresno's well-known corrupt police department.
>>
>>17832489
Yeah total coincidence, probably a coincidence he was stabbed in the back and the front, his house burned down on him, and it was ruled a suicide too. They killed him.
>>
>>17832625
Especially since it was ruled suicide by the people who he thought were going to kill him. Suicide by knife is rare, who has the steam to stab themselves in the back and chest, and set the house on fire?
>>
>>17832821
There's a petition to get the FBI involved. That's a good start. Use common sense, a man gets stabbed in the back and front, and sets his house on fire...but it's ruled a suicide? Come the fuck on.
>>
>>17832511
To be fair, I see cops do this daily. There was even a parking lot near my old apartment that was a veritable hangout for cops and ambulances, in assuming because we were in the center of town and that lot was always empty (it was for a VFW that was only active Friday nights for a fish fry).
>>
>>17834546
>There's a petition to get the FBI involved

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/initiate-federal-investigation-death-john-lang-suspected-murder-fresno-police-department-1
>>
>>17833881
I didn't watch them all, thanks.

I did see this comment

>The Fresno Police Officers Association and their Credit union is a couple of blocks from his house, that may explain some of the police presents in that area. (Romeo Frankenstein)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82WonHeUajM
>Brain Scratch Vid, posted earlier by >>17832029
>>
>>17834530
>>17834538
>>17834546

Fresno Bee article on his suicide, clarifying erroneous information in initial LE reports

http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article69339482.html

>Tony Botti, a spokesman for the Fresno County sheriff and coroner, said Thursday that Lang had “three superficial, self-inflicted stab wounds” to his chest and no cuts on his back, despite initial reports by law enforcement. A more detailed, official coroner’s report will be released sometime next month, he added.
>>
>>17834538
>ruled suicide by the people who he thought were going to kill him.

If it's your opinion that the coroner's office, tied to the sheriff's office according to California Gov code, is a part of the conspiracy and working illegally along with the cops who some believe killed him, that's cool. I respect others' opinions.

I'd just like to point out, without saying anything about the cops themselves that Lang spoke of in diaries and videos, coroners are medically trained and in a separate department. My opinion is, that it would be extremely unlikely or even impossible for these examiners to be involved, or paid off.
>>
>>17832522
Boy I live in tower. This city and this area in particular sucks fucking dick. Beaner ass murderers and corrupt cops
>>
>>17834871
Can confirm it is. Drive past itevery day to/from work. Like I said in a previous post,I live near where all this happened.
>>
>>17835430
prove it. I'm not trying to troll or anything but take a snapshot next time you pass! How does the street work? It's a one way street correct? Is his home still abandoned?
>>
>>17835430
I'm the anon you replied to. thanks.

if you have any inside info, what the area thinks of all this, what the Bee has said, etc., would love to hear
>>
>>17831644

It's like a movie. Movies aren't supposed to be real.
>>
>>17831496

People have families and generally don't want to get knocked over as well. That's why this will be forgotten outside of /x/ and other similar forums.
>>
>>17834899
Coroners still maintain close ties with the local PD, regardless of training or assignment. Assuming they can't be just as dirty is a mistake. Also, any report that states a man stabbed himself to death and then burned his own house down is written by an idiot or a liar.
>>
>>17833845
You are welcome you anglo cunt!
>>
>>17834899
> coroners are medically trained and in a separate department.

Actually, you can work in a supermarket one day and be a corner the next, they are elected and not well trained by any means. They are well known to just support PD opinion and work closely with their PD during investigation.
>>
>>17834530
lol they ruled it a suicide!?!?
>>
>>17831997

Shill posts on internet.
>>
>>17837136
and they ruled that he decided to kill himself with SMOKE INHALLATION!!?

what a sloppy setup job, the cops must be extremely confident of their power there
>>
>>17837136
yeah like gary webb. Committed suicide by shooting himself 2 times in the head
>>
>>17837136
>>17837178
Has it occurred to you that this guy Lang was desperate to have people pay attention to this situation and so he staged a murder of himself because 1) he felt life was not worth living in this way and 2) his death would mean something and people would start looking for truth?

I'm not even saying he wasn't being harassed but this seems very possible to me, especially considering that none of us would even be talking about this subject if he hadn't died the way he did. Also, I read in two different articles that people said he reached out to them yet they concluded that he was not quite healthy before he died and only believed there might have been truth to it after he died. He successfully legitimized his struggle, if he did this to himself.
>>
I don't buy it. seems like an attention seeker with issues. busy area. a carpet truck stops by house. nothing crazy. i don't see anything odd
>>
>>17832701
Don't you have a tulpa thread to post in right now?
>>
PLEASE POST TLDR

What kind of knowledge must this guy know enough to get him killed? It can't be just finding out government fraud schemes for profit. has to be something bigger
>>
>>17831496
>>17831945

I found one of the archived /pol/ threads, by the way
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/62315412/
>>
>>17837217
>"i don't buy it"

>say's hes gonna get murdered in the next day or two
>gets murdered in the next day or two

>I don't buy it
>I don't buy it

>I'm a faggot
>>
>hurr durr he was schizo

I'd be so pissed off if I found out people who are saying this is the same supporting "flat earth" and "demuhs" threads.
>>
>>17831685
It's actually a Ronin
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.