[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, what are your thoughts on remote viewing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Hey /x/, what are your thoughts on remote viewing?
>>
Do you have a specific way in mind?
>>
>>17831344
I was looking into taking courses for remote viewing, the same type of training that military/CIA do for their people.
>>
>>17831338
I think it's real but takes a lot of training and effort to be any good. There is enough evidence that it's real.

Avoid anything Ed Dames says as he's full of shit. His course might be okay, but I never really did watch/try the whole thing.

Look for " Remote Viewing The Gold Standard" or stuff by Paul Smith, Hal Puthoff or Russell Targ.

Also here is the official SRI manual
http://www.firedocs.com/remoteviewing/answers/crvmanual/CRVManual_FiredocsRV.pdf
>>
>>17831398
Thanks Anon!
>>
>>17831398
Thanks dude
>>
>>17831769
>>17832533
You're welcome.

Also if you are interested ed dames course is called "Learn Remote Viewing 4-DVD Course". Again I haven't bothered to watch the whole thing and try to learn it, so I can't attest to its authenticity.

Also Lyn Buchanan seems fairly legit, but he lost a bit of credence in my mind when he started to say that implants are broken needles from ET abductions.
>>
You must not seek to control the life energies of other beings. This is satanic.
>>
According to Papyrus Chester-Beatty I, Set is depicted as trying to prove his dominance by seducing Horus and then having intercourse with him. However, Horus places his hand between his thighs and catches Set's semen, then subsequently throws it in the river, so that he may not be said to have been inseminated by Set. Horus then deliberately spreads his own semen on some lettuce, which was Set's favorite food. After Set had eaten the lettuce, they went to the gods to try to settle the argument over the rule of Egypt. The gods first listened to Set's claim of dominance over Horus, and call his semen forth, but it answered from the river, invalidating his claim. Then, the gods listened to Horus' claim of having dominated Set, and call his semen forth, and it answered from inside Set.[8][9] However, Set still refused to relent, and the other gods were getting tired from over eighty years of fighting and challenges. Horus and Set challenged each other to a boat race, where they each raced in a boat made of stone. Horus and Set agreed, and the race started. But Horus had an edge: his boat was made of wood painted to resemble stone, rather than true stone. Set's boat, being made of heavy stone, sank, but Horus's did not. Horus then won the race, and Set stepped down and officially gave Horus the throne of Egypt.[10] But after the New Kingdom, Set still was considered Lord of the desert and its oases.[11] The same myth was also described in the prognosis texts of the Calendar of Lucky and Unlucky Days of papyrus Cairo 86637, where the actions of Set were connected to the phases of the Moon. [12]

It has been suggested that the myth may reflect historical events. According to the Shabaka Stone, Geb divided Egypt into two halves, giving Upper Egypt (the desert south) to Set and Lower Egypt (the region of the delta in the north) to Horus, in order to end their feud. However, according to the stone, in a later judgment Geb gave all Egypt to Horus.
>>
File: serveimage-20.jpg (39KB, 298x475px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage-20.jpg
39KB, 298x475px
>>
File: serveimage-24.jpg (27KB, 293x475px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage-24.jpg
27KB, 293x475px
This book will show you how
>>
File: Psychic_warrior.jpg (44KB, 337x500px) Image search: [Google]
Psychic_warrior.jpg
44KB, 337x500px
This book is the first to leak it to the public. The rest were in response to the release of this one
>>
>>17831338
remote viewing is nothing more than a lower form of astral projection. Its quite effortless once you get the feel for it.
>>
>>17831398
Whats the opinion on ingo swann?
Did he really work at SRI?
>>
>>17833968
But IIRC remote viewing doesn't do that.
>>
>>17834326
Yes he did work at SRI, the original remote viewers will tell you this. And afaik he is quiet respected in the community. If I recall correctly he was one of the first people to be approached by the SRI team and one of the first to give them some sort of real world results (affecting a shielded quark particle RNG).
>>
>>17834774
It does to a degree, it depends on the discipline. SRI did try to do this sort of thing, it was called "Remote Influencing". But if i recall correctly it didn't work the way they wanted it to, which was for a weapon.

but the ignorance of >>17833968 is typical towards these sort of topics with their clearly religious based fear.
>>
>>17831338
It got debunked along FUCKING time ago nerd.
>>
>>17831349
All I know about RV I learned playing Psy=Ops: the MIndgate Conspiracy.

By far, the most e/x/treme game I ever played.
>>
>>17834893
Your ability to exercise critical thinking just got debunked.
>>
>>17831338
For further interest in this topic, here is paul smiths dissertation on potential psychic abilities or " . . .an empirical argument against the universal construal of physicalism" in humans.

http://rviewer.com/Abstract.html

Also do a search for Daryl Bem and his studies involving ESP.
>>
>>17831338
it's useful if you're lost and need a bird's eye view
>>
>>17831338
If it were a thing that someone could reliably do, someone would have already won Randi's challenge and made bank.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.