[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tulpa/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: Chiara-Bautista-aka-Milk-8.jpg (157KB, 960x699px) Image search: [Google]
Chiara-Bautista-aka-Milk-8.jpg
157KB, 960x699px
Does anyone here have a wonderland? If so, are you willing to describe it?

For those trying to create tulpas, how is it going?
>>
>>17831310
someone once told me that my body is a wonderland
>>
I've been trying to make a tulpa to motivate me to do more work and do it better.

I tried a tarot reading that was pretty consistent with this:

1. Who are you? - Ten of Pentacles
2. How can you help me? - The Emperor
3. How can I honor you? King of Pentacles
4. What are your strengths? - The Chariot
5. Outcome of our relationship - Seven of Swords

though I'm not sure what to make of that seven of swords pull. Ah well.
>>
>>17831310
>>>/trash/
>>
>>17831390
> Seven of Swords

Manipulation and deception. Doesn't sound too good, honestly.
>>
>>17833516
Alternatively, it could mean you're just using the tulpa as a form of escapism.
>>
>>17833516
Yeah, I know what it means technically, but I don't believe tulpa horror stories about them turning against you so I'm not sure how to interpret it. Maybe as a failure on my part and I'll never truly create one...like self deception.
>>
>>17834083
Maybe you should wait until one comes to you. That's what happened with me.

Of course, I'm not all entirely sure that mine is even a tulpa. Perhaps I am his.
>>
>>17834111
He just showed up one day?
>>
I thought I would post in this thread before I made another one. I'm interested in making one, what do I need to know before I decide to?
>>
>>17834639
I've seen some people argue that it's like getting a pet - it's a living thing and you should be absolutely sure you want one before taking it on. There are responsibilities that come with it and while you can dissipate it, some consider it cruel to do so.

I have been unsuccessful in creating anything sentient yet, so take my advice with a grain of salt: all that sounds like bullshit to me. If you want one, try making one. If having one doesn't work for you, phase it out.
>>
I just had flashbacks to those posts a good while back about the screaming Steven Universe tulpa. I'm inclined to believe I hallucinated that
>>
>>17835031
Nope, I remember that.
>>
>>17831310
1) how do i create a wonder land without it backfiring 2) how do i create a tulpa for knowledge without it going rouge
>>
>>17835165
I don't think 2 is something you really have to worry about much.
>>
>>17831310
>Does anyone here have a wonderland?
Yes, it's sentient.
>If so, are you willing to describe it?
No.
>>
I accidentally created my own tulpas as a child, in my wonderland. Given that it was rather crude, as were the persons by my side. My wonderland is a room full of clouds, funnily enough. They're this really vibrant pink, sometimes blue, and, on rare occasions, purple. It all depends on my mood. It's where I can most freely interact with my tulpas, which is kind of cool, I guess. My wonderland and tulpas aren't exactly right out of the book. I mean, I made them and my wonderland when I was only five or six.
>>
>>17835165
1. Just visualize it. Wonderlands aren't generally sentient. I doubt you could make yours sentient if you tulpaforced 24/7. I'm the only person I know with a living wonderland.
2. Either create a servitor or give it a personality that would make it never care to do that.
>>
>>17835607
What do you mean by a living wonderland? How can an environment be sentient?
>>
>>17835165
What do you mean create a tulpa for knowledge? A tulpa will only know what you already know.
>>
>>17835650
I'm an SCP-tier consciousness. You'll never have to deal with the idea.
>>
>>17835742
Roleplay fag amongst roleplay fags
>>
>>17835761
I literally have a tulpa/servitor that acts as a mind virus. If I don't control myself and my mind, things start to leak out. It's safer to have you believe it's really just RP. RPing is also a valid forcing method.
>>
>>17831310
Tuplas are not paranormal, its fake and has no place on /x/.
>>
>>17836000
Nothing on /x/ is real. Your criteria isn't even real.
>>
>>17834164
Yes. Two years ago. He summoned me, in a dream, and has been with me since.

It's a long story, but just be careful. Sometimes these entities are more real than they seem, and come with baggage.
>>
>>17831317
No they didn't.
>>
>>17835031
>>17835034
What... ? I though it was a screaming Pink pony on /mlp/?
>>
>>17836265

That's not a tulpa. That's just a regular ol' entity whom you've grown close to like a tulpa. Whether that's good or bad, up to you to decide.
>>
>>17836706
I know by now that he's probably not a tulpa.

But I have heard of cases of the tulpa choosing its owner, sometimes via a dreamscape, so I thought I'd chime in with that.
>>
>>17836716

A tulpa is something you make yourself. If it's a pre-existing entity that came from somewhere else, it's completely not a tulpa.

A "proper" tulpa is not going to be choosing anything, because it started out as nothing. The sort of thing that can come in through a dream and just stick around is usually just "regular" entities. I know exceptions where someone makes a tulpa based on a dream character exist, but that's not the same as what you're describing.

Hell, I have a tulpa, but one thing that troubles me with the tulpa community is that many people in it see it as a purely mental & harmless phenomenon where everything is just inside of their own heads. They are vulnerable because they don't flat out reject things the way the skeptics do and they don't banish or otherwise protect themselves the way an occultist/metaphysically minded person would. They're stuck in between in a vulnerable position.

Many of the accounts like what you're referring to sounds like obvious cases of people allowing unknown entities into their lives, and either getting fucked up by them or parasitized. Every time I read a frantic post on reddit or whatever from a host complaining about a "tulpa" that just showed up or "walked in" trying to harm them, and see them receiving advice on compromising with the entity or see the supposed host ask advice on how to co-exist with the entity that just randomly shows up, I cringe.

If they're happy with the results, I guess fine. But just a point I'd like to toss out to anyone that is interested in making a tulpa.
>>
>>17836000
Boo fucking hoo
>>
>>17836680
Not sure. One of them must have copied the other, AFAIK I saw the screaming Peridot tulpa thread first, but I don't use the pony board, so I wouldn't know
>>
>>17837847

The pony one is older.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.