[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone had any run ins with the Rosicrucians before?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 8eu2928d9hd829.gif (1MB, 480x256px) Image search: [Google]
8eu2928d9hd829.gif
1MB, 480x256px
so my friend has been looking to join the Rosicrucian Order and has been in touch with them in various ways but ever since he thinks he is being stalked or watched by people?
anyone else heard anything about these guys?
>>
>>17830480
who cares that they're watching you? they just want to make sure you're not a creep or a religious nut or lazy. and that you have your own opinions.
>>
>>17830494
yeah i agree with you there but he thinks they have been going through his trash for info and maybe in his home while he isn't there?
>>
>>17830480
He was in a consumer friendly mass produced order. The current state of the original is a mystery
>>
>>17830920
>The current state of the original is a mystery
Not really. The original Rosicrucian texts (Fama, Chymical, etc.) were likely authored by Johannes Valentinus Andreae and/or Heinrich Khunrath being HEAVILY influenced by Dee's Monas Hieroglyphica.

Dee likely provided the intellectual backbone while Bacon (possibly, if even only through tall tales) gave basic inception to the format of the Rosicrucian rituals later developed within Freemasonry.

The earliest identifiable initiatory organization was Order of the Golden and Rosy Cross formed in Germany during their proliferation of various para-Masonic orgs, like the Perfectibilits (aka the Bavarian Illuminati).
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.