[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 33

File: 1379807348449.jpg (68KB, 488x563px) Image search: [Google]
1379807348449.jpg
68KB, 488x563px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17821028
>>
HOI
>>
File: 1edgemaster.jpg (6KB, 174x171px) Image search: [Google]
1edgemaster.jpg
6KB, 174x171px
>>17826096
Free soup and readings. I'm sure you know how this question bullshit rolls. LETS GO
>>
hv
male, 21
am i gonna find what i am looking for?
thx
>>
>>17826118
First Card says you've been asking a lot of questions. Not talking about on /x/.
Second card. I'll leave you with this. "Only a madman could create such a door. Only an imbecile would open it."
Third and Fourth Cards imply you've been feeling anger in the past and currently do.

I think for you. To find what you are looking for is at an Ancient Den. Says the last card.

Sorry I was else where cause the threads a bit slow.
>>
>>17826108
Love reading pls
Male 21
>>
TF
Male 30
How will I know when the right opportunity presents itself?

Thanks!
>>
>>17826108
well I'd like to get read I guess

Male, 19

Is that all the info I need to give?
>>
>>17826108
Male; 22 Years, 11 Months, 10 Days

General reading, if possible. Don't have any questions in particular, any info you need?
>>
>>17826176
Listen. I'm just gonna cut a bad reading short.
Don't do anything that would cause you to have a guilty conscience. Don't be a predator or sniper. Just don't fuckin' rape somebody, k?

I know that sounds bad. I'm sure your a nice guy and I forgot to split my deck or something but not wanting to chance it. So there you go. I'm sorry if you're offended.
>>
>>17826108
Female
Gemini
There's a person I care about and he's in a pinch right now. How will things go for him?
>>
>>17826182
You gotta get back into the game despite the Psychic venom. Thank fuck an easy reading came from the cards.
>>
>>17826173

thx for the reading :)
>>
>>17826204
Well I'm kinda bad in the head :^)
But desu I wouldn't rape somebody, maybe some less than "ideal" attitudes to get what I want because I'm getting desesperate for company
>>
File: 1324260390057.jpg (26KB, 480x560px) Image search: [Google]
1324260390057.jpg
26KB, 480x560px
>>17826186
>>17826203
Maybe a something along the lines of a question would suffice. There answered your questions. Generals ehhhhh. It's kinda like. Just turned every readings into a generic pile of the same shit. Love readings are different tho.
>>
>>17826239
Well don't do that fucking shit man. Ain't worth the guilt. Cards say.
>>
>>17826224
Damn, pretty astute! I've definitiely been wrestling with a few things lately. Thanks bud! If you get a chance can you clarify a little what you mean by psychic venom? I have ideas of my own about what it refers to and you are on the money I think. Also whats the significance of it being an easy reading? Thanks again.
>>
>>17826210
What kind of trouble is this guy in? tell me and this shit goo soomuch better.
>>
>>17826240
Okay, I'll try again I guess

Male, 19
I feel like I'm making choices with a false sense of direction. Like I act like I have a clear idea of where I want to go in life and I do and say stuff to forward that decision, but I'm really not sure that's where I want to go. How do I find my true path?
>>
File: 4.jpg (16KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
16KB, 852x480px
>scry my next boyfriend/girlfriend
>tell me how my moth go?
>what my crush thinks of me?
>will I pass the test?
>love general/general reading
>insert some other vague query

To me sounds a bit lazy, you either don't know what to ask but do anyway to be entertained, find something about themselves or get some sort of validation.

I'm not picky to answer them but feels like a waste, specially when you don't have feedback thus losing interest in reading. I bet a really small number here are professionals, most of the readers (me included) are still amateurs, practising and trying to help. There's no special snowflake here, you can learn if you wish and start reading as well, the resources are available and open for discussions.

I get some people has no clue on how to act and needs a clarification, but most of this can be resolved without using divination. Love is mostly an understandable concern. Some queries could be answer with simple counselling and self reflection. Work on your insecurity, learn your value and have the guts to ask them out. If they say "no", fine, it's their choice, you can't force anyone who isn't into you to have a relationship, move on. Learn with your mistakes and don't give up, grow up.
>>
>>17826240

I am >>17826203

What should I do in life?
>>
>>17826256
>>>/pol/
There you go. Enjoy freedom.
>>
>>17826255
Life or death situation, actually. Not a love reading.
>>
>>17826262
A few more details be nice. Like is he getting hunted by fucking gangs, or in trouble with police, taken hostage? Whats up?
>>
>>17826259
What ever the fuck you want dude. Just be practical about it. Damn.
>>
>>17826266
I really don't want to give more details but yeah, it's more like he's in danger and not a health issue.
>>
>>17826260
not sure if these readings are supposed to go like this but you're kind of being a dick to people
>>
>>17826257
Quit bitchin this is /x/ we're talking to, not /lit/
But seriously tho u rite
Like you don't need super detail but something regarding the situation would be nice.
>>
>>17826275
FROM WHO NIGGA?
Gangs, police, FBI, Russ
>>
>>17826290
Police.
>>
>>17826278
Yeah, but when people go and regurgitate the questions given to them by their high-school teachers, about a "True Path" or a "what do I do in life" Like all kids that age are asking this, and they only think this way because their high-school teachers drilled that shit into their brains.

Real answer to all of your questions though. Do what where the money is. You can do what you want to LATER. Get money, get land, get guns.
>>
>>17826285
>Like you don't need super detail but something regarding the situation would be nice.
Yeah right, some may be a super psychic but it ain't me lol
I'm not looking for an essay to read on the querent's life, in my readings I try to be as simple and direct as possible, yet some queries seems like just being thrown random, for the sake of getting a reading...

And I'm done, back to my work, will come back later for some reading, good day to you mate.
>>
>>17826108
Love read pls

female/cancer
>>
>>17826257
>set up table at some hippie gathering
>pull out my cards and read for a lot of people
>one married person asked for a career reading, literally everyone else asked for a love reading
It's like that everywhere, I think. But yes, they do get boring. I still kind of enjoy doing the meeting scries, but I'm increasingly more inclined to do only occult queries.

I might switch to that.
>>
>>17826300
Like, you only got 2 options. Surrender peacefully to police, and hope the courts are lenient.
Or flee to a country where being an inter-nation criminal wont matter.
>>
>>17826335
I'm not asking about myself, I'm asking for someone else. Advice won't help since I can't affect what happens.
>>
Male, 19

I'm afraid I'm sick in the head. Every time I hold a weapon, be it a kitchen knife or a shotgun, I imagine killing the closest person to me. One time it was so real I freak out because I thought I actually did it. Will this ever take control of me?
>>
>>17826342
Well, I think I got enough info for the cards to give a good answer.
I don't know what the fuck he was doing but, cards say he did some morbid shit for some pretty heavily wanted info or something.
The cards also say his fate is up to the connections that he has.

I'm just a card reader, im not the solve all to every answer and this is a very unattractive topic. But I tried to give an honest answer.
>>
>>17826383
>The cards also say his fate is up to the connections that he has.
So basically someone can get him out of it? He has connections.
>>
File: 1463846497968.jpg (66KB, 890x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463846497968.jpg
66KB, 890x600px
>>17826348
Well, I'm gonna ruin your perception on things.
If a man every-time he gets close to another man and he gets the urge to kiss him, but never acts on those because he thinks hes not gay, gay?

Forget what the answer is, from now on every-time you think about killing someone you think about kissing men. Already fuckin ruined it for you.
>>
>>17826391
Maybe? It really depends if he has them. I doubt you could actually help him without getting your self killed or imprisoned at this point.
>>
>>17826406
I can't help, the question is more if his connections are willing to help despite the risk you said.
>>
>>17826108
Hg
Male
Do I have a future as a fighter? Or is a teacher better for me?
Thank you
>>
File: 89.jpg (41KB, 253x210px) Image search: [Google]
89.jpg
41KB, 253x210px
>>17826415
keep your head down.

Now I drew more cards. For that new question. I'm not gonna tell you. The last thing I would want to do is give you an inaccurate reading that leads to nothing but disappointment in the end.
last card though.
>>
>>17826429
Fighting Instructor.
>>
>>17826444
Whoops that sounded bad, was the card so bad?
>>
27, Libra, result of current work issue please

Thank you
>>
>>17826457
Does well enough to keep you afloat. Better than last time, which obviously sucked says cards.
>>
>>17826453
was pic related.
>>
>>17826464

Thanks Anon
>>
File: 1464883876223.png (303KB, 411x411px) Image search: [Google]
1464883876223.png
303KB, 411x411px
>>17826452
Lol best of both worlds I gotcha
Thanks again
>>
>>17826108
19, male, capricorn
I have done some serious self-improvement and am noticing things are finally turning around.
I want to know if my high expectations will be realised, will I find hapiness soon?
I didn't put in all this effort if things weren't bad, I had to change, will I be rewarded for it?
>>
>>17826470
Prosperity? Are you doing a reading with MTG cards? Bless you.
>>
File: 1417065433400.jpg (77KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1417065433400.jpg
77KB, 1000x750px
>>17826479
Sounds to me like you are already onto the track of success and are making Sikh gains.

Which is much better than I at the moment. Reveal in your successes but you still gotta learn how to keep it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
>>
>>17826516
Haha I just noticed how ambibuous that post was.
I wasn't talking about physical self-improvement but just reflecting and improving upon my way of thinking.
I'm in a search for pureness, some light in my life, the first thing I had to do was making myself think positively.
>>
>>17826108
Male
Capricorn
Love reading
thank you
>>
>>17826588
Cards say you just got out of a relationship with a controlling bitch.

Also I'mma call it. I'll stick around to clarify shit for the guy tho.
>>
>>17826588
Also avoid retaliating.
>>
>>17826108
Male
Libra, Scorpio ascendant
I'd like a general future reading, please
>>
>>17826108
male
How well known will I become in my lifetime?
>>
>>17826604
Got out of this shit like a couple of month ago but yeah it's correct she was controlling and texted me like 2 days ago and I was like fuuuck no didn't even read what she said. What more can you tell me regarding future?
>>
>>17826108

Am I out of romantic options or just too dumb to spot the ones I have?
>>
>>17826799
Yeah, you retaliate harshly. Why I told you don't do it.
>>
>>17826958
I dunno how old are you, are you a man or a woman, or a transvestite? A sign would help too.
>>
>>17826108
male, 21, aries

Could I get a general love reading about a girl whose name starts with M?
>>
25 female
should i continue to be interested in the hottie I see 5 times a week?
>>
>>17826348
Generally people who are sick in the head don't worry about whether or not what they believe is correct. They are too far into their own beliefs to see that they are crazy. So the fact that you are worried about these feelings is probably a good sign that you do have a functioning moral compass.

That being said, if you are having such strong emotions that they scare you, it wouldn't be unwise for you to try to talk to someone about the way you feel. Your murder fantasies could very well be manifestations of repressed guilt, sadness, etc.
>>
>>17827092
Not him, but the mere idea of telling a therapist that you want to kill people scares me. It's not something you just tell someone and expect him to be chill about it.
>>
>>17821227
>>17824711

Herro Anon. Finally here and let's have some fun with these cards. Took me a bit to be able to do to crap breaking in the house and a little threenager running around.
Let's start with my shuffling. As I was about to shuffle the deck for the first time, the Hierophant jumped out at me, literally flew at me and scared me a little lol. I feel that this card represents you and gives a little insight to the rest of the cards.
You - The Hierophant
lady 1 - 8 of cups, 8 of pentacles
lady 2 - 10 of cups, 4 of wands
blockage issue - Justice
clarification for blockage - 10 of wands

I had already mentioned that I believe the hierophant card represents you and who you are, what you believe in and all of that. Maybe it jumped out at me to help in reminding you of that. I don't know but maybe some things are breaking you down a little and/or you are wanting to find someone who can connect to you and them to you. This card can also explain how you end up the "target" at work sometimes for helping another.
Hmm... I have a feeling my entire reading might be jumpy between the girls and then life aspects lol.
1/2 ish
>>
>>17827103
Okay, so girl 1... wowza. The cards for her took me a bit to find, harder than girl 2. The one thing that comes to mind as in why, could be that she is in a current relationship (hopefully that is what you meant with this >>17824490 )
First card to represent her is the 8 of cups. I am feeling like she is in a very confused state of mind with knowing what she wants. I think in one hand she feels like she needs to be with guy she is with but is rather curious about you and that excitement she feels. She might go through stages of trying to find herself again and what she really wants, definitely not easy, and to know she isn't going to leave her comfort now just to be abandoned later.. if that makes sense. So pretty much, she is struggling with knowing or acting on how she feels or trying to decipher if it is only a lustful moment, a greener pasture. Follow it up with the 8 of cups. Do you and girl 1 have a teacher/student type relationship currently? Maybe you are a reader or skilled in other spiritual areas? If that is true, I see the struggle with that all already and by that I mean with the attraction and getting closer. *also, a side note for you with an observation. Girl 1 had 2 8's pulled for her and of course angel numbers have taken over my life recently, but to look into this and see if it fits in at all. It could even fit in with the hierophant "high priest" card. Just had to mention it just in case as opposed to never knowing. http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/07/angel-number-88.html *
2/3
>>
File: the-struggle-is-real[1].jpg (18KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
the-struggle-is-real[1].jpg
18KB, 340x270px
>>17827117
Time for girl 2. Her first card to represent is the 10 of cups. She seems to be a lovely person with this card with her energy and positive outlook but she might have a perfection issue. Everything needs to be just right, look right and even her guy has to fit the bill. Have you two dated much or do you know her well enough to know a lot about her? I don't believe in perfection so it is hard for me to comment more on that. Followed up by the 4 of wands. Another cheery card but also signifying that she could be husband shopping currently and maybe she wants that kind of life, fast. Oooh, another perspective that it could mean would be that she is a girl that you work with and maybe up for promotion? /sigh. Tbh, I am feeling it being more of a fast paced type thing.
Dang, I do not envy you currently with the choices presented. Both girls gave me pull issues with blockage and wouldn't give me a definitive answer for you.
Hence, Justice. You are going to have to make a decision about these girls. Think of what they can offer and what you can offer them. Will one of them make you bored? Flaws a little too much for you? You have to weigh all the options and remember which one will fit that of a Hierophant, not even sure if that card is true haha.
Feels like I am just spouting nonsense but I could be very wrong in that thinking. lol.
10 of wands to clarify on justice. Sounds like you are a bit unsure of what you really want. Maybe this decision is hard for you currently because you have other priorities that take up a lot of time, hence why I asked about work. So with the Hierophant added into the 10 of wands is indicating some form of manipulation at work or hiding yourself in your work, workaholic style.. possibly?
Now my mind is getting all confused again and wanting to match all cards to other cards for more options and moreeeeee... hehe. I'm okay. I really hope that some portion of this is helpful. 3/3
>>
>>17826958
Maybe if you have an ex who still loves you. If not maybe you are missing the ones available.
>>
>>17826108
Straight dude. HowtoLTR, please and thanks
>>
>>17827068
You'll sacrifice everything to be with her, and end up either a stalker or being stalked. cards say.
>>
>>17826657
bump
>>
Sup, niggas, I'mma do three real quick

Holla with whatchu wanna know and if you ghetto boy or ghetto girl
>>
File: 1329679752227.jpg (94KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
1329679752227.jpg
94KB, 467x700px
>>17827182
Cards tell me to not tell you. Besides you might have somebody else controlling your will here pretty soon.
>>
>>17827202
sup im the anon from:
>17826657
>>
>>17827203
What the fuck? Can you elaborate and/or tell me the cards?
>>
File: 1460817806353.jpg (52KB, 600x654px) Image search: [Google]
1460817806353.jpg
52KB, 600x654px
>>17827202
Will I find My "Sun" my nigga. I'm lookin for a light in my life. Also had some strange dreams lately. I got a Y chromosome mothafucka.
>>
File: 87.jpg (24KB, 273x200px) Image search: [Google]
87.jpg
24KB, 273x200px
>>17827205
Only one of importance. Also don't let this end in anger.
>>
>>17826108

female/26, i'd like a love reading too please. thank you
>>
>>17827203
Gonna call bullshit on this one. Cards don't really communicate the effect of "don't tell them."
>>
>>17827226
Dawg, I just got cards that tell me I cannot know.
and Thorn elemental.
>>
>>17827204
Protip: general questions get general readings

I see this chick in a flowing green dress holding a baby. She look fine til I see her face look all monstrous, with sharp teeth...scary shit.

Aight, we'll something that is necessary for your growth currently or helping you make good on your hussle or whatever is dangerous to those around you. You ain't see it cuz you need it right niw, but careful not to stay too attached to it, cuz the cost of that attachment gon leave yo ass broke and hurting.
>>
>>17827202
Ghetto girl and I want to know if the person I care about will get the recognition I feel he deserves.
>>
>>17827225
There could be somebody else looking to get your Crush. Better hurry.
>>
>>17827262

i don't have a crush on anyone at the moment, though.
>>
>>17827210
Looking for your sunny delight? The dream shit's more interesting. I see a couple standing under like some cloth draped over 4 poles and they look like they raising the roof! There's this creepy looking shit in the house behind them though.

See, you prolly getting some woowoo runoff from some shut that went down between your parents. Bad juju got you all mopey and having weird dreams.

I see a marble rolling, like kids used to play back in the day. You prolly gonna need to dig back into when you was a kid and look for a time when you blamed yourself for some shit that went down between them. Once you get your head straight, you'll feel better.

But idk tho
>>
>>17827100
Well I didn't say therapist? I was trying to say that I don't think it's healthy to let thoughts like that just kind of sit in your head... Clearly worrying about the thoughts isn't stopping them so pretending that they arent happening or that they will go away probably wont work either.

Sure, it may be difficult to find someone to confide in, but it's necessary. And I think that anon is aware of that or he wouldn't have come here to seek guidance in the first place. Also the difference between having thoughts of violence, and actually taking steps to make that violence a reality is a lot bigger than you are giving it credit for.

If you feel like you need help, whether from a professional or your local bus driver, seek it.
>>
What about readings?
>>
If someone did something really wrong, and the Judgement card comes up in the future slot, is it still interpreted as positive change?
>>
>>17827478
all good, that was fun tho, we should do that again.
the janitor comes in now and then but we know we had fun
>>
>>17827487
It's actually counterproductive. It seems the janitor is doing a good job nowadays, and I appreciate the neutrality, including the post of mine that was deleted.

I'll take care of my other one myself.
>>
>>17827494
this is 4chan not a spirit reading website, its good to remember where you are
>>
So... how is everyone today? Lol
>>
Hello,
I would like a love reading
24, Male, 22 of july 1991
>>
>>17827524
I could use a reading on my future housing situation.
Would be wise ti stay in this area and see how things play out or would it be best to look for a way out?

Thank you and i hope you are having a good day
>>
>>17827559
I'm not reading currently. Just keep looking out for other readers to appear and announcing that they are. Sorry anon.
>>
>>17827524
Could you answer this >>17827480?
>>
>>17827571
No problem
>>
File: Naga_Siren.png (53KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
Naga_Siren.png
53KB, 256x144px
Hey /x/, how do you do?

I am only doing readings about your next bf/gf's personality~I can't do appearances. If someone wants to exchange a reading with me that would be swell as well.

I'm feeling generous so I'll do about 7 or 8. I'll start in a little bit but get the queue rolling.
>>
>>17827700
Sure, I'll take one about my next gf; I'm male

Thanks
>>
>>17827700
Alright then, female, gemini. Will he also be the one I settle for?
>>
>>17827700
I guess I'll bite.

Male
Taurus

So, I guess i'll as about my next gf.
>>
>>17827700
I can do a reading for you. Gender and query, please.
>>
>>17827707
ask*
>>
>>17827700
Male 23 aries, next gf

Please and thanks.
>>
>>17827700
Lol, that will be interesting
female 21 taurus
>>
>>17827700

ooh i want to know about my next bf's personality! i'm a female. thank you
>>
>>17827700
Male
Looking for a qt female
>>
>>17827700
Hello,
next gf pls
24, Male, 22 of july 1991
>>
>>17827719
I'm hetero so next bf if that matters
>>
Sorry for the late replies, things came up.

>>17826036
I must agree with Io here.
Look at all of the queries the readers here have answered. Less than half even give a simple "thanks".

I mean, there was a guy who queried the OP for a career read, when she's clearly left. Came in, dropped the query, left. Didn't bother checking who was reading, probably didn't read the sticky, nor have any idea how things are done here.

>>17826050
Just let it burn :^

>>17826068
A good number of times readers will, but even then, if the reader doesn't, well, they're not obligated to. There's only so many times you can say the same thing before it gets redundant.

>>17826360
>There lies someone greater for you. She is not the one.
I don't often say anything concerning another reader, but the audacity to say something like this...

Be wary of any thing so clear cut.
>>
>>17827700
Male
Capricorn

I havent been with a girl since 2012, Im just curious on what she will look like and when will i meet her
>>
>>17827744
Doing readings, Mr. Anon?
>>
>>17827753
*referring to future gf
>>
>>17827700
Female
wanted to know about next girl
>>
>>17827700
Male, 23, Aries.
Thanks.
>>
>>17827700
Female. Aries. Seeking info about my next boyfriend, if you have time
>>
>>17827700
Male Aquarius. Would like to know about next gf. Thanks.
>>
>>17827700
Aries, 21, male

Curious as to what my next gf will be like
>>
>>17827571

Guy from yesterday here. Did you start reflecting on those cards or something? I felt a chakra light up over something.
>>
Male
Will the dreams stop?
>>
>>17827702
It seems that your next girlfriend is not really career minded and might want to quit whatever job she has once she settles down but she is not your typical homemaker, anon. Gentle and calm isn't something she'll be, rather the opposite. She loves standing up for what she believes in and isn't afraid of a verbal brawl if someone opposes her views. Conflict may seem like a second nature to her but it is simply a quirk of her fiery, outgoing personality. She might be a tsundere archetype because she is capable of being warm and loving when she's up to it, but she is a fighter at heart.

>>17827707
So this girl right here, she's kind of has it made. She's financially secure-most likely from a financially secure male figure in her life supporting her-and is very inspired and enthused about life. She most likely has a passion in a field of something creative, living off her family's support allows her to pursue her dream in the arts. However, she might be a party girl. Likes to club and blaze it 420.

>>17827718
She's going to be a tad bit possessive, dare I say obsessed, but won't be shy in this aspect with you. She will let her adoration of you well known since she has quite the self-confidence and wants the world to know that you are her beloved boyfriend. She has a strong sense of family. A contributing factor may be that she expects an inheritance coming her way. She sounds like a lovely, yandere girl, although a bit off.

---
Brb!
>>
>>17827825
>87
Damn
>>
>>17827700

I'll take one. male virgo here. Mark me with a J or something, idk
>>
>>17827830
Will you answer my question?
>>
>>17827828
W-Why did I get skipped
>>
>>17827753
>>17827759
I just read that you cant do appearances, so thats my bad. Instead can you do personality? Ty
>>
>>17827828
Thanks; I'm the first one. That reading has a lot in common with one I've gotten recently. I'm not one to ask this sort of query, but it was offered, so I figured I'd take it.

Incidentally, which cards did you get?
>>
>>17827825
WiWill they? Please answer.
>>
>>17827744
Hello, you did a reading for me here:
>>17826546
>The Aeon, 9oD gain, and 6oS science.

To clarify my situation a bit, I fucked up at something and a friend of mine feels betrayed (he's right). The spread to me sounds more negative, like I'm going to get what's coming for me in a way. Do you still think it's a positive spread?
I also got "Judgement" in the future from another reader and he interpreted it as positive, but in my situation it should be negative, no?
>>
>>17827828
>So this girl right here, she's kind of has it made. She's financially secure-most likely from a financially secure male figure in her life supporting her-and is very inspired and enthused about life. She most likely has a passion in a field of something creative, living off her family's support allows her to pursue her dream in the arts. However, she might be a party girl. Likes to club and blaze it 420.

Partially seeming like the one I am looking to get with. The one I am trying to get with is Probably financially secure, is definitely enthusiastic about her field (Not arts thought) Possible party girl. Not massive I don't think
>>
>>17827855
Good luck, m8
>>
>>17827864
Yea, thanks. Another reader indicated that I will get with her, and the personality from this one does line up with her somewhat. Not massively though
>>
>>17827704
He is a very very passive and introverted person. Doesn't like a fight and likes to himself. Probably meek and lets others take advantage of him because of how passive he is. He might be a bit lethargic but also a loner-but him being a loner might be voluntary. Some people like being alone, but he has some great trauma in his past that might have inflicted this on him. Something that still keeps him up at night-a great pain that torments him so. I have a feeling he might not want to share this with you at first, but it will come out eventually.

>>17827733
He's very self absorbed and puts himself above others. He won't care to hurt others in order to get what he wants. I'm not saying this is going to be the case with how you treats you, but this will still be an aspect of his personality that is prevalent in his dealings with others. Possibly a lawyer or involved in the justice system in some sort of way. The worst part is that he thinks he does the right thing by taking advantage of other people, his ruthlessness is sort of misguided. He's sort of an ambitious dreamer and thinks by being an asshole he'll get what he wants but he has no substance to bring these dreams to fruition. Ruthless without a basis.

>>17827734
She might be a bit volcanic, or bipolar. She can keep her emotions at bay most of the time and is very mature in that aspect but if you piss her off, hell hath no fury on her. A temper she'll have but it's not too bad, she's quite social and enjoys hanging out with her friends, and I don't think you have to worry about this streak when she's with them.

>>17827735
She has a lot of mental fortitude, which is expected of someone who has created her own career for herself. Quite a dreamboat, I would say, although she likes her independence above all. She is very attractive. She is full of love an ready to give it to you, I wouldn't be surprised if she were to come onto you first.

>>17827848
7 of Pentacles Reversed, 5 of Wands, QoW
>>
>>17827894
>He is a very very passive and introverted person. Doesn't like a fight and likes to himself. Probably meek and lets others take advantage of him because of how passive he is. He might be a bit lethargic but also a loner-but him being a loner might be voluntary. Some people like being alone, but he has some great trauma in his past that might have inflicted this on him. Something that still keeps him up at night-a great pain that torments him so. I have a feeling he might not want to share this with you at first, but it will come out eventually.
Wow you just nailed my type. It makes me happy that I'll be able to find someone like that. Thank you.
>>
Okay I am feeling generous and will finish the readings up to this point. No more after that stay tuned.

>>17827715
Female
Thanks for offering. What will happen the next time I am around this blue eyed guy?
>>
>>17827734
>>17827894
I wish I get with her soon :^(
>>
>>17827894
Oh, I got skipped. Hope it wasn't a bad omen? >>17827733
>>
>>17827700
female
Aries

want to know about my next partner (bf or gf)
>>
>>17827894

i'm >>17827733 this surprises me; he doesn't sound like someone i would really want to date. he seems kind of like a jerk, kek. but thank you! :)
>>
TFW no one will help an old man
>>
>>17827902
Well..this is a first: all of my cards came out sidewise: 6 of Swords, 5 of Wands, The Lovers.

My best guess for interpreting this is that the outcome is actually highly volatile, and it will depend on how an argument goes between you two. This would seem to indicate the make or break in a situation in which interest is poised to fade.

That's bizarre, let me try again.

I reshuffled and got The Lovers, 5 of Pentacles, and 5 of Swords reversed.

Okay, I get it now. There's going to be a good start based on ground that's already been established. However, that advantage has already faded a bit. An argument will results, and it will have ruinous consequences if not mitigated properly.

Alright, it actually makes sense now.
>>
>>17827824
I have 3 posts for you further up in the thread :D. Little nervous for feedback lol.
>>
Something came up sorry guys, maybe next time. I did more than I said I would though.

>>17827753
To me she is a very odd individual. She likes to play the whole "woe is me" card despite her having a lot of opportunities in her life. She might be blind to this aspect because she doesn't want to believe that there's good in her life, quite the drama queen, so maybe that explains this odd behavior from her. I'm getting sheltered, I wish to be considered disadvantaged even though I'm not vibes from this. I guess you can say she is considerate of others suffering around the world since she is aware of how privileged she is and wishes she isn't?

>>17827768
Quite young and cheerful, naive and inexperienced. She's going to want the whole puppy love thing with you. Cute and making way through life with the assistance of a financially secure male figure. She is bold at times and likes to go against the odds.

>>17827775
Full of love and ready to give it to you. Very intimate but will be plagued by some great devastation in her life-possibly an ex cheated on her? She wants to start over with someone new, and that new one will be you. Might be rebounding though.
>>
>>17827959
please, just tell me if you skipped me on a purpose or by mistake? is there something?
>>
>>17827849
What kind of dreams? I'm not reading currently but maybe more details will intrigue another to read.
>>
>>17827966
I mean I was the only one skipped and I'm kinda depressed because a broken heart atm so I freaked out
>>
>>17827966
Who did I skip? Link to your post, I thought I did them all.

>>17827951
Thank you. I have a feeling I know what this is going to be about and I'm going to chicken out, to which he gets upset.
>>
>>17827983
it was me >>17827719
I'm not offended I got skipped :D just freaked out for a bit
>>
>>17827976
War, getting shelled by Charlie in a foxhole
>>
>>17827997
Not a reader but I hope everything will be ok. War is a terrible thing and if you've got through one, it's really scary to have bad dreams about that.
>>
>>17827997
Have you ever fought in a war? If so, do you feel guilt for something that happened there?
>>
>>17828008
Yes, shot a kid who was carrying a mortar.
>>
Male
Aquarius
Is anyone willing to give me a general reading?
>>
>>17827983
>>17827782
You skipped mine
>>
File: 84705658.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
84705658.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>17827753
...whoa

I appreciate it for your insight and giving everyone a chance to see what is in store in the love department. Bless.
>>
>>17828014
Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear that :/. It seems that your guilt has continuously and repetitively replayed within you. I cannot begin to imagine going through something like that. You may have to try and work through it, I'm only assuming that you have seeked help for that situation. Maybe say a prayer for that kid and accept that you had to do it to stay alive or to keep others alive. Hmmm.. have you tried meditating before bed? I hope a reader will pick this up for you anon.
>>
>>17827983
>>17827832

There's mine. wanted to know about my next GF
>>
>>17828044
Thank you man
>>
>>17828050
You're welcome. I apologize that I couldn't help you out more.
>>
Sorry ladies didn't mean to skip you.

>>17827782
He's going to be your soulmate, first off. Has a very nice, sunny personality that is very nurturing. You'll even find yourself being able to grow as a person around him. He likes to cut to the chase about things though and is more logical than anything but is overall a very pleasant person. You will like (love) him very much.

>>17827719
Attractive and full of passion for you. A fiery young man who will probably pursue you. Very very dominant personality, likes to take charge and doesn't like to be told what to do. Can be somewhat judgmental at times though, so tread carefully around him.
>>
I've gotten the Black Joker a number of times in relation to the same inquiry. Wondering what that would mean .
>>
>>17828062
Yeah thank you. Didn't mean to bother you too. Have a nice day/night
>>
>>17828047
Ah sorry. She is struggling in some aspect of her life but is planning on getting out of it. She might be planning on using you as the means to do so actually, so be wary. Deceit is second nature to her and she has a tendency to run away.
>>
>>17827894
wow that is perfect, thank you so much!
>>
>>17828090

are you still doing readings, slithice?
>>
>>17827103
>>17827117
>>17827133

A lot to process here. Your take on girl 1 was accurate. I mean EXTREMELY accurate. She is moving very quickly into a commitment she doesn't seem prepared for. It was already being talked about when she started up a flurry of rumors by taking a playful, suggestive jab at me during a company meeting... and going a little too much with the flow of gossip. I had to subtly show her how to hide interest a little better and redirect the gossip (it involved me pitching an offer to an longtime friend/coworker who's also married and very loud... don't ask, but it worked). Had to correct the woman who initially started the gossip about her relationship, as well.

>Girl 1 had 2 8's pulled for her and of course angel numbers have taken over my life recently, but to look into this and see if it fits in at all. It could even fit in with the hierophant "high priest" card. Just had to mention it just in case as opposed to never knowing. http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/07/angel-number-88.html

Her name is a walking pun that invokes angelic imagery. Interestingly, she's getting a little cold now, but during the whole ordeal my empath/clairvoyance senses were the strongest they've ever been. I could sense her excitement from a passing comment, or she would have just finished trash-talking me to someone out of self-consciousness, only to be flooded by guilt, and later disappointment as I would follow suit by ignoring her a bit until the heat died down. I could sense her every emotion toward me the entire time.

So yes, your intuition is correct there. Regardless of ethical opinions (we haven't done anything to be fair, lol) there was certainly something spiritual at work. And the whole thing drew me in and ignited my interest and passion. I was seeing firsthand that clairvoyance was a real phenomenon, rather than just the airy nonsense I had been reading about all these years.

I need it to continue.
>>
>>17827700
I don't know how anyone can honestly trust a carry that has to go farm all game to MAYBE counter Void's Chornosphere.
>>
>>17827959
>Might be rebounding
Oh, fuck. That might go very well or catastrophic.
Thank you very much.
>>
>>17828143
Thank you so much for that detailed feedback, I really appreciate it. Ahhh, those strong energy connections are addicting but can definitely leave withdrawals. I hope things work out for you and if you want to talk more or get another read at some point, just holler for me in the thread or irc or you can email me.
>>
>>17827828
Thanks. Sounds like the kind of crazy bitch I'd attract.
>>
>>17828143
I just have to ask... lol. Is her name Heaven Leigh?
>>
>>17826096
I just wanted to thank the readers/diviners on here, you've helped me start my journey into divination. Of course , after I get a grasp on things, I'll gladly accept queries on here. Good vibes to everyone!
>>
>>17828199
I'm the first of those three.

I would gladly trade with you.
>>
File: Medusa.png (66KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
Medusa.png
66KB, 256x144px
>>17828149
/x/ was definitely not the place I expected to see this at the top
>>
>>17827103
>>17827117
>>17827133

I'm still not sure how to approach "girl 1" given the environment, and we're having more trouble communicating now. There's some mutual affection still and I'd like to get a little closer IF it doesn't cause a negative impact.

I'm not entirely sure who girl 2 is in this reading... In fact, that young girl I was referring to yesterday could easily fit the cards of girl 1, lol. She just openly announced she's in a relationship. She had been spurring me due to hearsay and third parties, to the point of just being a bratty bitch, and when she heard I had pitched an offer to that married friend I mentioned earlier, it was the last straw for her. Oddly enough, she immediately second guessed her decision when she saw I wasn't showing the slightest bit of disappointment or hurt over her choice (I got over that months ago when I realized what direction others were pushing her in). Someone either filled her in, or it clicked with her what I had been trying to do with the girl I mentioned in the last post, because she's already trying to get out of that relationship she just got into. She's been pretty naive and judgmental over very superficial things up until now, and I've gotten a bit too developed to ignore that sort of thing when I'm considering someone as a partner.

And we definitely have a sort of teacher/student vibe, in fact probably moreso than the girl I mentioned before. We barely speak directly but we work close enough together that I've been weaving things into conversations with third parties that she takes to heart, like how to handle a more corporate workplace like ours and all the shady crap it entails, little relationship tips, and random values/spiritual crap.

And of course, I'm close enough to sense her emotional responses to things going on around her. Which leaves the "advice" I give her so spot-on that she's completely baffled over me at this point. I find it hilarious =). She's definitely intrigued/interested still.
>>
>>17828149
isnt she op if u good
>>
>>17828200

Ariel... =/ I'm sure you remember me, now.

Do you know who you were referring to with girl two? Cuz I don't lol.
>>
>>17828090

Might be someone I know having an affair with a VERY clingy guy. I'm not sure why I'd "help" her just for her to pull some shady shit on me in turn. But there is some care and affection between us.
>>
WHERE ARE THE ACCELERATED READERS
>>
File: Image_for_AR_Page.gif (17KB, 282x250px) Image search: [Google]
Image_for_AR_Page.gif
17KB, 282x250px
>>17828408

here
>>
>>17827756
I was wanting to, but as I said things happened today. Sorry, anon.

>>17827851
A shadow card is a card that casts the entire read in a shadow. So, the entire read is in the shadow of your "strife". Negative occurrences can still be positive in their own right. One chapter ending is the beginning of another one. And sometimes having someone blow up at you alleviates feelings of guilt. If they beat you up, you won't have to beat yourself up, you know?
>>
>>17828423
This makes sense. You think I'll be fine or he'll get me in a hospital or something? I would try to talk him out of it but I deserve the beating.
>>
>>17828431
Uh. I meant a psychological beating up. Not a physical. If someone's going to physically beat you up, don't allow that to happen.
>>
>>17828437
Mr. Anon, could you give me a reading?
>>
>>17828256
For some reason, I feel a familiar energy with you and that name sounds familiar as well but my brain isn't connecting the dots currently. Yea, nope. I'm just drawing a blank :/
>>
>>17827959
Thank you very much!
>>
>>17828431
What did you do?
>>
>>17828447
Not going to say but I indirectly ruined a really good relationship he had with someone.
>>
>>17828437
Hey mr. anon Ritzu here from last thread, your reading for me sounded pretty ominous... Is it that bad what you saw? I have to see them soon.
>>
>>17828452
Did you think that you may have helped him? I was "sure", despite the efforts and words of people I cared about, that I was meant to be with someone. People usually only talk about the good in past relationships and are blinded to the bad. You could have hurt him in the short term to save him in the long term
>>
>>17828459
No, I didn't do it for him. It wasn't my intention to ruin his relationship but I wasn't trying to help either. It happened because I tried to turn some things in my favor and it backfired. Hence why I deserve the beating.
>>
>>17828478
You went after what you thought you wanted. That isn't deserving of a "beating" , everyone slips up and has moments where they make mistakes without realizing it. The fact that you feel you deserve punishment shows that you know you've messed up. I'm currently trying to make up for 2 years worth of mistakes. If you are anything like me, you beat yourself up enough for what you've done.
>>
>>17828501
I don't know man, I know I feel enough guilt over it but from his perspective I fucked up and I wouldn't blame him if he took out his frustration on me. I would have done it too in his place.
>>
>>17828442

Ah, well either way you hit all the right cards. They just apply to multiple parties. =p I'll figure out how to interpret it a bit better. Thank you very much.
>>
>>17828516
I'm only offering my perspective honestly, I am literally on day one of my divination. I just feel like he may be hurt initially but will be thankful one day. It can take years to realize that someone else was right if you are blinded(as in only see/remember/focus on the good) by love. Some actions are both positive and negative. You have a good heart and you clearly feel bad about what you've done. Again , I'm only starting my journey so take my word as you like
>>
>>17828533
Email me and reveal oneself lol. Maybe I can help with the girl 2 cards. I am quite curious now lol.
>>
>>17828551
Thank you for your kind words anon. I'm sure he'll never be thankful but maybe he'll at least get over it. I'm pretty sure we can't be friends after that so I should get over it too, but I have to confront him about it one last time.

Anyway my concern was mostly about the meaning of the spread here >>17827851, which seems to be pretty negative if you think about it considering the situation. Another reader also got Judgement too, which he interpreted as a good thing, but in my case it should be pretty bad.
>>
>>17828562
>>17828562

That'd help. A lot about the situation(s) are still clicking with me. What's your email?
>>
>>17828582
[email protected]
>>
>>17828586

Thanks. Expect a reply sometime tomorrow. I'll have an endless chain of questions I'm sure lol
>>
>>17828608
Sounds good!
>>
Is any reader interested in doing a cold general reading? Can give whatever details you like and will give you feedback
>>
I need someone very experienced comfortable with an occult query.

I will give 2 reciprocal readings for yours.
>>
>>17828864
what kind?
>>
>>17828869
Potentially life or death, out of my control
>>
>>17828873
does it involve hurting anyone?
>>
>>17828874
I'll just tell you.

A drug-addicted member of my family is intent on trying goetia just for shits and giggles. I know for a fact he won't take any precautions or perform and, based on how reckless he is in all other aspects of his life, he's likely to get himself or people around him killed.
>>
>>17828877
you could just seal him or create a bind that will perhaps prevent him from causing trouble. Have you tried that? binding the person, even the least experiences occultist can do a simple binding spell. From what you are telling me this guy probably doesn't even have the power to control such entities.
>>
>you could just seal him or create a bind that will perhaps prevent him from causing trouble
I am absolutely going to do that. I'm asking for a reading on how far I should go past that.

>From what you are telling me this guy probably doesn't even have the power to control such entities
Evoking is a lot easier than controlling. You and I both know that.
>>
>>17828889
Reply to
>>17828884
>>
>>17828889
Okay I did a quick reading for you... Basically it's telling me you need to put a stop to this person, there is two roads here. If he isn't stopped he is most likely end up committing suicide due to this, insanity will get the best of him, he wont be able to handle them. Second road, if you do stop this person. Resentment is ensued but you will stop a catastrophe from happening. But you have to be discrete and sneaky to accomplish this, but yes you need to seal or bind this guy before he harms anyone around him. Like I said you don't need to be an expert to perform such task.
>>
>>17828916
How powerful a seal are we talking here?
>>
>>17828931
Powerful enough to block his magic out, I'm sure you can accomplish this, you're no beginner if you know the damage he is capable of. Plus you are related to this person so there's a higher success rate due to this bond.
>>
>>17828949
Thanks for your time; I'll get to work on this as soon as my head is clearer.

What would you like a reading on? I need your gender and your queries.
>>
>>17828949
>>17828952
Not an anon related but are any of you down for a query?
>>
>>17828952
I will suggest you meditate light some white and blue candles while you meditate (could be one of each). It will help you clear your mind. I would sugest you get some lavender incense (it helps you become serene) it's not necessary but it does help to create a clear mind.

Thank you so much and you can give one of my queries to this person >>17828959

I am a female and I am 27 years old, I want to know if the person I care about (who I'm in love with) is ever gonna come back to my life?
>>
>>17828952
>>17828973
I consider myself a man of /sci/, but it's shit like that that pulls me back. Anon asked my question. 23, Male, Aquarius if it matters.
>>
>>17828973
Viability: 7 of Pentacles
What You / He Would Need to Do: 10 of Cups / 5 of Pentacles
Projected Outcome: 10 of Swords

Normally I don't like to give a straight yes or no answer, but this is a big fat no if ever I've seen one.

The only possible way this could happen is that you would need to revamp your home completely (10C) and create conditions into which he would want to marry. However, that alone wouldn't be enough. The 5 of Pentacles suggests that he would need to accept a condition of misery of some sort in order to go for it. Your projected outcome is 10 of Swords, defeat. It's one of the most straightforward readings I've ever done, and I'm sorry I couldn't give you better news.

>>17828959
She gave you her spare. What's your gender and query? (state it to me directly for the woowoo to work)
>>
>>17828992
I'm 23, male, and hard to persuade. My question is, will that one person ever step in my life again?

I have two questions but I won't push my luck and leave it at one.
>>
>>17828992
Haha at the woowoo part.
>>
>>17828712
I am interested but probably won't be able to read for a couple of days possibly.
>>
>>17828992
Thanks yeah basically that's the gist of it. I got the same reading from myself. I just wanted another reader to confirm this. Clear as day that he will never be back someday, but it's okay I know time will make this feeling fade away.

Anyways thank you so much ^_^ I wish you luck with this you're doing, please be very careful, don't leave anything to chance.
>>
>>17829000
Since you didn't specify, I'm going to assume the person is a she; I'm not scrying to double-check.

Viability: Ace of Pentacles
What You / She Would Need to Do: King of Swords / Page of Wands
Projected Outcome: The Lovers

This one doesn't look too bad, but a bit of work is necessary. First of all, this whole endeavor will be contingent upon mutual efforts, but the willingness on both ends to meet each other halfway is likely there. This will need to be within the context of a project of some sort, or otherwise with you two reuniting for a reason other than the endgoal of romantic reunion.

You will be successful if you put your mind to work and plan out what you will say to her and keep your cool. In a sense, you'll actually need to be slightly cold, but not to the point of affecting disinterest; it's more just using your head to guide your words, rather than your emotions.

She, on the other hand, will need to be guided a bit more by her passions and an emotional drive. You can promote this by thinking strategically and using your cleverness, with, and intelligence. The Lovers at the end shows success in getting back in...her good graces, should these pieces fall into place.

Good luck.

>>17829014
>Clear as day that he will never be back someday, but it's okay I know time will make this feeling fade away.
Did you get infected with the poetry virus?

>I wish you luck with this you're doing, please be very careful, don't leave anything to chance.
Thank you, good luck with moving on.
>>
>>17829029
haha nah I am no poet just a sad soul, but shit you're right haha that did rhyme. Poetry virus, thats a good one...
>>
>>17829029
She is a she haha sorry

This person hasn't been in my life for a while. I feel as if it's a reading for me more than her AND I. You know what you know, but I'll say this. I haven't texted her in at least 3 1/2 years, 4 this winter (north america). The only thing I have to remember her by is a chipped piece of tile when we had sex the last summer (lat summer), and that seems summer we made bracelets to remember each other by (still have it). Color me stupid but she was my first haha.

Last I heard she was married, but ouside of that I only heard about one of her family members once through chance.

Regardless, it's only as interesting as I'm willing to make it. Ty for your time?
>>
>>17829052
Then I suppose strategy and false pretenses for a meeting make sense, but I have to question my sortilege with the final card. Well, at least I hope you won't conspire to sleep with a married woman.

Well, I hope you were entertained, at least.
>>
>>17829073
Haha. Entertained is one way of putting it. I've been wondering if I should take up tarot reading, maybe dream reading.
>>
>>17829073
If you like, you can take a survey on me for reference's sake. I want to say more but only because I have some idea of what reading entails. Maybe I'm wrong, I'm just a scrub anyways haha
>>
File: 15946377.png (67KB, 1305x609px) Image search: [Google]
15946377.png
67KB, 1305x609px
>>17829094
>I've been wondering if I should take up tarot reading
Check out pic related if you do.

>maybe dream reading
I've never been there, but there are regular dream threads, and I'm sure you can learn plenty by lurking.

It's funny, but I actually had a dream about my family member before he told me, in which he seemed crazed and threw a punch at me randomly, leading to a fistfight.
>>
>>17829126
>survey
Not sure what you mean
>>
>>17829138
are you a popular reader here on /div/ ?
>>
>>17826108
love reading i suppose
male, 18
>>
>>17829138
Last time I dreamed my dead gramps was leading me through a flooded Houston. On the bridge of Little York and Hardy I asked wtf what are we crossing the bridge for instead of waiting for traffic and he fed me bs and before we crossed this homeless troll stole my phone. Last thing I remember was picking a fight with him, nailing his cheek with my fist.
I hardly get into fights besides friendly sparring matches with a middle school buddy of mine, 3 month intervals...
Crazy. I should mention I've tried lucid dreaming in the past, but I drink too late to get back into the rhythm :'(

>>17829140
I'm a paranoid person, sorry. I feel as if I'd want to know everything about a person if I were ever to read them. This sounds ridiculous coming from someone that only has a building interest in tarot reading, sorry.
>>
File: Teddy.jpg (98KB, 580x661px) Image search: [Google]
Teddy.jpg
98KB, 580x661px
Spent a miserable, solitary birthday

>>17826108
21 male Gemini, North America

When will I be happy
I am doing my best

Literally anybody please
>>
>>17829158
>I should mention I've tried lucid dreaming in the past, but I drink too late to get back into the rhythm
If you wish to continue doing that, you can wake up an hour or two early and go back to sleep after being awake a few minutes.

>I feel as if I'd want to know everything about a person if I were ever to read them.
I try to respect people's anonymity, and part of that includes reading with as few details as possible. I have gotten to know quite a few people here after a while, though that's largely by virtue of multiple readings.

>>17829144
I used to be
>>
>>17829198
What's your sign?
>>
>>17829198
Anon from the query. Can I get some for of recognition so I may find you again? It's whatever if you come spradically, I just feel listless rn.
>>
>>17829198
I'm not that anon but I'm about to start tomorrow so I appreciate the post regarding new readers.
>>
File: 1457401532756.jpg (488KB, 1544x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1457401532756.jpg
488KB, 1544x1049px
Good morning to everyone. At least well, I hope it was good to some of you. Sure as fuck wasn't on my end. Time to do some readings here and there again. You know the drill;
>nickname
>gender
>query
>please avoid giving me love queries, unless it's something actually serious and no bullshit about ''pls read my next bf/gf''
>keep it down with the generals too, although I can do one or two here and there

I should be around for the entire day, but I may take small pauses between readings, so don't expect one to be done quickly.
>>
>>17829221
Fine. Manny. Male. How can I get past my bullshit pride? I've been fighting it but I suck at it.
>>
>>17829221
Hello Io so nice to see you around div again, sucks that you're not having a good day, I hope it does get a little bit better later on.

Im M. and I have this situation, I'm a female. I use to be friends with a guy I got in a fight with him and I want to know what will happen between us. I really miss this person. I just want to know if we will be friends again at least. More than love he was something significant in my life. I want to know if there's a future with them?
>>
>>17829221
male, 18 if that matters
just a general i suppose. just really want to know if i will start to actually feel happy sometime
>>
Sup
>nickname
Hermes
>gender
Female
>query
Will I ever become as good as my mentor, or are our talents too different to be comparable?
>>
>>17829242
>>17829221
Derp, forgot to actually link back to your post. :C
>>
>>17829221
Hello.

P here.
Here was my previous query. >>17829177
Sorry to hear your morning was no good. Hopefully things start looking up for you.
>>
>>17829221
hero
male
from now until the first of august, how will things go for me?
>>
>>17829219
Sure thing. There are plenty of helpful people here who can answer your questions. You'll learn a lot by lurking.

>>17829215
I post fairly sporadically. I do, however, lurk and try to answer questions new readers ask of the thread if I can.

>>17829214
Sagittarius, why? Are you sleuthing?

Hmm...at least one of you posts on /soc/, but I can't tell which...

>>17829221
Good readings to you, lass. I'm off for the night.
>>
>>17829221
I hope your day improves, I have to be up in 5 hours and my night wasn't pleasant. I actually was wondering if you'd mind suggesting a tarot deck for a beginner please? I have read up on it but you were one the diviners that set me on this path , so I value your input.

I will be asleep for a few hours so if you decide to help, there's no rush at all! Have a great day
>>
File: 1461495927493.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461495927493.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>>17829221
Sam
Male
I've been having a lot of strange dreams lately. Why? Or at least what do they mean?
>>
>>17829253
Thanks, you. Ain't that hard to miss you, even when you post as anon. You make it too easy, truth be told.

>>17829233
Ironically, you're asking a person who's afraid to take pride in anything at all, in fears of coming off as a prideful shit.

Prince of Wands, on the left Eight of Disks, on the right Four of Wands, underneath Knight of Wands. Focus card would be the Princess of Cups and the warning card is I - The Magus.

This has to be the most obvious spread I've seen in quite some time, save for the Princess of Cups and the Magus part. Honestly, it's telling me that you should really not discard pride all too much, but instead learn how to control it and roll with it whenever it's needed. Controlling is going to take some time, and you likely should take a look at all things spiritual or meditate or just introspect a little bit. Balance it out with other things, but at the same time, don't be afraid of the pride itself. After all, having pride in one's self allows you to stand strong and believe in what you are and be happy, or well, prideful about it. If you didn't have it, well, enjoy being stepped upon. However, the warning tells you to not run with it all too much or become egotistical, so there's that to keep in mind. For the focus? Introspection may do a whole load of good for you, to wonder when this pride of yours should be used or not, and perhaps don't make it so... It's hard to explain it, but when you feel a sense of pride, don't shove it into anyone's face. Just be proud for yourself.

I'm running in circles here, my bad. To sum this up short; control this, don't let it get too much out of hand, and become a little bit more soft about it in general. Meditation is something I suggest to a lot of people, and you're one of them.
>>
>>17829255
For a beginner? I would go with either Rider-Waite system or if you really want to get into it, Thoth. There's a good website for all sorts of decks, and if you go through it for long enough, you should find a deck that seems pretty alright to you. http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/

I would first suggest working with a deck that has very clear imagery and art, so that you would have an easier time learning the meanings instead of shifting through books constantly, even though that's actually suggested for the few small details that may not be included in the art, like planets that are associated with the cards, and numerology, but for now, focus on finding a simple and nice looking deck, preferably from Rider-Waite system.

I personally use Thoth because that's the deck that called out to me the most, but I have my own temptations to make a new one whenever I'm able to. It would be a messy job though, so eh, still sticking with my beloved Thoth deck.

Decided to answer you now instead of later on, so blerp.
>>
>>17829267
What about the princess of cups/magus relationship? Is there something I am missing?
>>
>>17829237
If I'm not in the thread, I'm generally in the IRC. I'm there pretty much every single day, unless something bad has really happened to me for some whatever reason. I've been doing readings without my tripcode or with different tripcodes anyway, so I wasn't entirely gone on that end too.

On other hand, lady, you're asking far too many questions here.

Prince of Wands, XII - The Hanged Man and V - The Hierophant. What you should do; Ten of Swords. What you should not do; Prince of Cups. Eventuality is Two of Swords.

Someone definitely went out and acted a bit too rash here, eh? At the current moment, it seems like the entire situation will stay in a bit of a restrained position, neither parties wanting to do anything much or at least they won't be able to, in fear of this or that, perhaps doing some introspection on the event and learning from it. Perhaps it's you in this case, who knows. What you should do right now is realize that shit happened, and you likely need to salvage whatever you have left, because this fight doesn't feel like it was all too small. For the moment, you need to learn from the fight itself, and think less about possible futures with him and loves and whatever else you may or may not have in mind. Learn from this experience and make sure it doesn't repeat again, otherwise you're going to have another Ten of Swords on your hands, and the next time may be something that you will be unable to salvage. I see an eventual peace coming out of this, but I'm not sure if it's you making amends with yourself and moving past this, or whether the situation will solve itself peacefully and you two will return to being friends. It will be a peace though.
>>
>>17829287
This spread threw me on a loop. The Princess of Cups is the card that was suggested for you to focus on, and I interpreted it as introspection and gentleness, while the Magus is a card that's more along the lines of masculine will and pride, in a sense. You should really focus on the spiritual side, since not just one or two cards seemingly suggested it, and perhaps even delve into things that will make you think and perhaps wonder more, instead of just letting that pride get out of hand. For me, it's hard to help with this, because as I said, I'm not a prideful person, nor I'm one that's attached to something like that in the first place, and the inexperience does come through in the interpretation.
>>
>>17829271
I was looking at the universal Rider deck, the Thoth, and a medieval one who's name I can't recall.

I have a book to help get me started at least. Thank you for your input and advice! My mind is a little more at ease before sleep
>>
>>17829301
Hey, if you need some more assistance or do a reading or two, but not in the thread, IRC's the place to go. The link's in the OP. There's more people who could give you a hand with learning, and do some practice reads without the fear of messing something up for an anon or a querent who will most assuredly take the reading just a bit too seriously.

Good night to you and I hope you'll have fun with messing about with tarot in time~
>>
>>17829298
That's fine. I won't prod you any further. Rest easy sleazy.
>>
>>17829307
I definitely appreciate it. I was kind of worried about misreading for people on here since I know it won't always be accurate at first.

Thanks again, have a nice day and good vibes
>>
File: roundflower.jpg (27KB, 550x344px) Image search: [Google]
roundflower.jpg
27KB, 550x344px
>>17829296
I am gonna start hanging there then, I always wanted to talk to you but I'm too much of a coward to actually go up to the irc, you're pretty cool btw :) your readings are always on point.

You're right, see I am telling you, you're always 100% I like the outcome though. I guess I am just too stuck on him, being in love with him for a while. Yeah I pretty much messed the whole thing up. so you're right there. I just hope we are friends again.

anyways thank you so much for your time, take care and again I really hope your days brightens up a little.
>>
>>17829221
aqua
female
can I have a love reading for the next two weeks?
>>
>>17829221
Neville
Male
Can I have a vision if I'm just going to get used by t?
>>
>>17829221
>lucky
>female
>how do i control my disordered eating
>>
>>17829221
Evan
Male
Hey there up, you gave me a scry of someones reaction a while back that was accurate despite the vagueness (they reacted how you said they would). Very impressive, thank you. Now I'm wondering what their current feelings on the situation is, since its been months to think it over, if you could so scry.
>>
>>17829239
Happiness is a funny thing. If you have something to be happy about, be it participating in a hobby, working in a job, or just relaxing, then you should do exactly that. Happiness generally doesn't come by itself. If you started to find that things you used to enjoy aren't bringing you any sort of happiness or joy, then I would start to consider the probability of you simply being depressed. If it's the feeling of content that you're seeking, that's a thing that most people struggle with, ESPECIALLY at your age. So don't worry.

Four of Swords, to the left Eight of Wands and to the right Seven of Wands. Seven of Swords and Two of Cups underneath. Happiness in Three of Wands, sadness in Knight of Swords. Eventuality is Four of Wands.

Honestly, it seems that you're trying to find some peace within your thoughts and wonders, and while you're trying hard, it's a bit of a struggle in it's own way. The reason why you're doing this is a bit of a confusing one, feels like you're on a fool's errand or really, that you're going to get nothing out of it, but at the end of the day, you want to have a bit of happiness or perhaps have someone with whom you can relate to and share that happiness. Bit of a struggle right now, but what I would suggest from this is that you simply find something to focus on and to do. You have a lot of energy right now, simply by the virtue of being young, so you need to put it in one, clear and directed manner. Happiness can easily be found when you're working on a project of some kind, or simply have your mind focused on working and building onto something. Group work definitely helps. Don't drown yourself too much in your thoughts though, it's the mistake I did last night and this morning, and one you shouldn't do as well.
The eventuality is that you're going to be resting after some kind of work, or perhaps you're going to be doing something, enjoy it, and then simply sleep after a period of time of doing something. Good luck to you.
>>
>>17829247
>>17829242
It's 'kay, don't worry.

Underlying; Eight of Disks and XVII - The Star.
You; XXI - The Universe and in turn, XVIII - The Moon.
Mentor; IV - The Emperor and in turn, Prince of Wands.

You're too different to actually be compared to one another, and that's what I'm saying off of my gut feeling. That, and your mentor seems a bit more experienced and a bit more stable, so to speak. He's going to put his best strengths to good use to push forward, slowly and surely, without letting his nature get the best of him. I won't deny, from the cards that I got, it seems that you're definitely not someone who doesn't have any sort of talent, in fact I think you're someone that if could be put on a track, could get to places.
It's likely that you're going to go later on through a period of introspection or seeking on your talents, perhaps doing some soul-searching, in a sense. Have fun with that one. But for now, take your time and polish yourself, and take whatever advice you can from your mentor. After all, he's there for a reason, no?
>>
>>17829320
It's an understandable worry, but rest easy on that one too. No problem and have a nice day yourself!

>>17829321
It's alright, we don't bite there or anything. Place may be a bit too active at times and hard to get into, but don't worry, 'tis a nice place.

As I said, peace. In one way or another. Be it with yourself or with the fact that you're friends again. Ten of Swords is definitely a fitting card in this situation for you; learning and building up back from the ashes of the old, not making the same mistakes though.

No problem, and well, maybe it will, maybe it won't. The sun is definitely making things less bright and more annoying, sheesh...
>>
>>17829221
Good morning Io, hope your day gets better buddy.
Kuba
Male
What do you see life bringing to me in the summer (june, july, august)
Thank you
>>
>>17826096
Male
Capricorn
How can I overcome my multiple molestations from my childhood?
>>
Male
Leo
What are Sue's intentions towards me?
>>
>>17829321
You should try talking to him again.
>>
>>17829445
Thank you!
>>
>>17829221
Robert
Male
I would like you to look at my progression, my self-improvement, my spiritual development or however you want to call it.
I want to find light again and think positively, but things are actively against me in my direct environment.
It's challenge to work into this positive direction, as I can become bitter and overly selfish at times.
>>
File: 1411447222356.png (176KB, 473x471px) Image search: [Google]
1411447222356.png
176KB, 473x471px
Alright, took a shower, looked at the mirror and wondered why in the fuck I did that in the first place, and now, let us continue!

>>17829249
Hello to you and thank you. It's just a rough day, is all. Things should be picking up in their own way, but for now, it's a good time to be sad. I'm tempted to tell you to take a look at >>17829391 or at least at the first paragraph. You may be even trying just a bit too hard to catch that little sliver of ''happiness'', when really, it's just doing something that you want or enjoy. That's happiness at the very core of it. If you're looking to be content, then it's an entirely different matter.

>this spread
Two of Disks, to the left XVI - The Tower, to the right Four of Swords, underneath Seven of Cups and Three of Swords. Eventuality is the Ace of Swords.

It seems that you're in almost a desperate need to change up your mindset and find some semblance or peace with it. At least, first and foremost, peace and harmony with yourself and your thoughts, with whatever you wish to have in mind. The driving force for this is actually strangely opposite of what you're seemingly looking for. At the very bottom, I see Sorrow. Realizing an illusion, which would be the Seven of Cups? There's some kind of an interesting play going on in here, but it's mostly in regards of your mentality that you have to fix. There's nothing from the outside or anything that you need happiness from or now, it's sorting yourself out that you need to do.
Do not be afraid to come to terms with yourself and your thoughts, but there's a balance required, but it seems that it will only come from shaking things up. Do not get yourself into a pit of sadness for one dumb reason or another; if you're alive and kicking, may as well make it a nice time here and actually be happy.

To sum this up short, you really do need to sort through your thoughts and find some kind of a balance in them. Make sure your environment actually allows this, and I do stress it.
>>
Not sure if dudes are sticking around for readings, but anyway. I'll try to think of some extra info on me bit not sure if that would help in anything...
Male
Cancer
On the autism spectrum (inb4 "heh you fucking tard!!")
I really enjoy making art and being creative (I don't even fucking know if you need to know this)
If I let go of all the people I'm slowly losing contact with right now, will I basically have the capacity to make new and stronger connections and relationships in the near future?
>>
>>17829575
And while I'm not sure if this is the case, please don't get up in any sort of self-demeaning or self-hating thoughts. That's one thing I'd rather not see anyone do.
>>
>>17829252
Six of Cups, supported by XVI - The Tower and Prince of Swords.

Emotionally peaceful, but it's going to be a rollercoaster in more ways than one. From the Tower and the Prince of Swords being there, it makes me wonder if you're going to get into some kind of an argument, but it doesn't seem like it's going to faze you too much, since the Pleasure will come out on the top. Overall, good, but there will likely be a fight or an argument. Watch out for the likelihood of that.

>>17829260
I would normally not draw cards for this and direct to someone who actually knows dream stuff, but I decided to go at it and draw two cards. Why? Three of Cups. Emotions. An abundance of them. There's always a possibility of dreams being influenced by any kind of emotions, especially one's that you take seriously. Four of Swords for what they mean. It's dreams. They're trying to make their own peace, in a way, a truce. One could also say that dreams are brain's way to make sense of things, or perhaps go over the content or memories of the day and store them, in a sense. Maybe not the latter part, but you can blame emotions and your own brain for strange dreams. They likely do not have any more meaning, let alone anything occult related.

>>17829324
>love reading
>for the next two weeks

I did fucking explicitly say that no love readings unless it's serious. Either way, Princess of Swords. You're likely going to be slightly impulsive in regards of love. Make sure to not overreact or rush too hard in regards of it, and be too shocked when ''something'' doesn't work out.

Seriously, a fucking love reading. Love. For the next two weeks. Why in the fuck even...
>>
>>17829575
>Alright, took a shower, looked at the mirror and wondered why in the fuck I did that in the first place, and now, let us continue!

pls, i bet you are beautiful. either way with your stunning personality i am sure you wouldn't 't have a hard time getting a bf.
>>
File: UDKZUgn.jpg (25KB, 552x359px) Image search: [Google]
UDKZUgn.jpg
25KB, 552x359px
>>17829666
Oy ,Satan trips
>>
>>17829326
If you have the fear of that already happening, well...
Yellow eyes. I see a large, fluffy grey owl sitting on a branch of a dead tree, staring forward with it's glowing, yellow eyes. There's a child who walks underneath that branch, but it stops for short moment to look at the owl. The owl tries to outstretch it's leg and claw at the head, but the child simply walks by and the owl settles down.
The scene... repeat again. But this time around, the owl outstretched it's claw long enough to grab at the head, and suddenly the owl is sitting on the head of the innocent child, stabbing into it's eyes and skin, letting out blood everywhere. The owl turns more into a striking, bloodthirsty eagle, but retaining those sharp, yellow eyes thorough the process.

I drew Eight of Cups as well. I don't think you're going to be used in this scenario, she's just going to mess with you and likely bite at you until she's done. Or he. I don't know. Yellow eyes tend to be a bad sign either way.

>>17829334
This isn't a question for the cards, dear. Either way, Four of Wands.
You likely need structure and control in some aspect of your life, or perhaps even in regards of your issues with eating. Mental discipline, perhaps bordering on spiritual than anything. Either way, you need to have some kind of discipline. Set yourself a schedule and not too much of an excessive diet and fucking stick to it like your life depends on it. There's many more good suggestions on the internet that could help you to set a good diet and make it so that it's not a torture for you, so go for that.

ps: veggies and meat are required. Good suggestion is to eat several times per day, but in small quantities. And stick to a somewhat of a schedule of eating in the morning, day time and evening. Not right before sleep too.

Good luck!
>>
>>17829221
Nick
Male
Will they stop hassling me ever or do I have to move?
>>
Any chance to get a reading:

Male
Leo
What are Sue's intentions towards me?
>>
Answering occult related questions while at work. No readings right now.
>>
B
Male
I've witnessed supernatural and paranormal instances and now they won't stop. Is there anything you can get out of a reading for me? I'm stuck witnessing weird stuff happening now.
>>
Love reading, pls?

Male, 24
Sagittarius

New to this, so not sure if that's enough info?
>>
>>17829221
>>17826665
and nickname is zara.
>>
>>17829814
How do you do yes and no questoins with tarot? Does it work?
>>
Is anyone still doing readings?
>>
Anyone doing general/love readings atm?
>Kaiko
>Female
>19
>Gemini
>>
>>17829356
I see a stereotypical witch, green skin, nose covered in warts, with a black pointy hat and a skirt, stirring a cauldron. She does not seem to be making a potion or a poison, but instead she seems to be making some kind of a delicious looking soup. But yet whenever she stirs, I keep seeing the Seven of Disks; not ready. Not moving. It's not ready. Not moving. She tastes the soup, and I see it again. She stirs the soup again, and I see it again. I look behind her, and I see that there's a skeleton covered in cobwebs sitting on a chair, seemingly dying from the waiting. A spider or two scurries around, through the cobwebs and bones. She looks back, but she's almost... scared? I see her mixing more, but yet there's the Seven of Disks. For a split second, she takes off her hat and she turns into an old woman, a gentle farmer, and she looks outside, towards the orange sunset, before putting on her hat and turning back into the witch, working on her soup again.

This person seems to be distracted with something, or at least they're trying their hardest to be distracted with other things. Pushing time, in a way, not really wanting to admit that there's a skeleton out of the closet, so to speak. It's still there and it's still not changing, but this person is scared to look at it.
>>
>>17829846
Eh, more or less. Usually you'll get a "yes/no, BUT...." Etc answer.
Best bets are to ask open ended questions instead of closed.
>>
>>17829889
So you'd suggest a pendulum for yes/no stuff?
>>
>3 readings only
>Only Yes/No questions for now
>Alias/Gender/Sign
>Query and gender of the people involved
>Song related to the query or your emotions
>>
>>17829895
Is this going to go to hell as I expect it to?
Irai, Female, Capricorn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07x_k7oHr_U

The title may as well be literal.
>>
>>17829894
Yes.
>>
>>17829895
>Maxwell/Male/Aries
>When will I have sex with any women again?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wABnhAXlrLw
>>
Is it even possible to get a reading for a close friend of mine ?

She asks what is she ?
She feels like she doesn't know who she is, and she doesn't feel normal.
What should she do to get the answers ?

(She can't ask herself, she doesn't know any english)
Thanks!
>>
>>17829895
Nina
F
Leo
Am I going to datemycrush who is a m
Beatles imagine
>>
>>17829895

Elle/Female/Aquarius

Will I find a job?
Will I get a boyfriend?

Can't think of a song at the minute, but I'm feeling optimistic about life in general at the minute. If that is any help?
>>
>>17829884
Lmao I was reminded of that skeleton on a bench waiting picture, thanks for the read Io.

>>17829889
What do you think of palm readings?
>>
>>17829889
What if you read for yourself several times and you get different answers which time was the accurate one
>>
>>17829911
Bump
>>
>>17829932
Typically the readings are conjunctive. On the odd time I read for myself, multiple times, I usually don't get contradictory spreads. But if that happens with you, your deck is probably telling you to fuck off.

>>17829926
I think they're legitimate. Don't practice them though, so can't comment.
>>
File: pagan_priest_by_mindsiphon.jpg (115KB, 700x706px) Image search: [Google]
pagan_priest_by_mindsiphon.jpg
115KB, 700x706px
Alright anons, I don't think I can push forward any longer. I'm actually doing readings while sick, and I don't want to put more pressure on myself as it is. So, done for now. Sorry for those that I didn't get to, but that's to be expected. I did way more than I should anyway...

Until later and have a good day, /div/!
>>
>>17830018
I love you
>>
>>17830018
It's alright.
Get well soon.
>>
>>17830018
Get well lo !
>>
Trying to post for the 5th time, something is odd with my internet, apologies for the delay...

>>17829897
>Is this going to go to hell as I expect it to?
Trippy song... while shuffling the cards I had an image of a man getting ready for war... is this how it feels?

The concept of hell to me is subjective, yet the cards tells me there are things ending abruptly, cuts, messy right now to have a clear image. Emotional changes, deep things coming to the surface and separation but it will end your suffering, rest your mind and it won't be look as bad as it seems, best of luck dear.

>>17829906
>When will I have sex with any women again?
That's not a yes/no question but I'll ask the cards for the timing. Around springtime, you might set up a date with someone and they will make you wait for that to happen.

>>17829912
>Am I going to datemycrush who is a m
Yes, it goes from a friendship to love, but be careful, there's another interested on him and she's quite popular, might give you trouble.

>>17829916
>Will I find a job?
>Will I get a boyfriend?
Both questions could be answered as simple as it's up to the effort you put but let's see what the card says.

To get a job, yes. You might need an extra push tho, a sudden strike of luck will give you stability that can take you far.
Boyfriend, yes. Possible soulmate/spiritual connection from a past life, it can also be a hot relationship, in the good and bad sense.

>>17830018
Get well Miss Io
>>
File: fairy_by_magusverus.jpg (172KB, 800x719px) Image search: [Google]
fairy_by_magusverus.jpg
172KB, 800x719px
>>17830026
anon pls, I hope you meant a platonic kind of love. don't joke about with things like these!

>>17830028
>>17830032
Thank you, you two. But I will be around anyway, so it's not like I'm going to be poofing up and away from here just because I'm a bit sick.

>>17830038
Thanks for the read and for the get-well wishes. You're accurate as usual. There's going to be a lot of things coming out and a lot of things ending. Perhaps it won't be as bad as I think it is... of course not, it's never as bad as I think it may be... but in these kinds of situations, I expect hell and an armageddon itself.

Thanks, barium oxide. May I ask why that in particular, hmm?
>>
>>17830038

Thank You :-)

Haha, that sounds spot on for me. Could you tell the type of job and who the boyfriend is?
>>
File: 1466116674157.png (45KB, 383x385px) Image search: [Google]
1466116674157.png
45KB, 383x385px
>>17830038
My bad. Thank you.
>>
My stepfather is alcoholic bastard, hes only 32 and hes killing himself. He nearly died because of his addiction to alcohol in february. That didnt scare him enough, soon after he was best friends with bottle again. We tried coding, shaming, not giving him money. 3 of his bottle sharers have died past year from this addiction, they were all young and had kids. My stepfather have 2 little daughters. I just want to know if he will ever quit or if theres something we can do, my mom is going insane, cause she thinks she will burry him in few years time if he doesnt quit.
>>
>>17830056
Btw in the past he was siting in jail cause he killed someone while being drunk.
>>
>>17830048
yes
>>
>>17829911
I' still waiting for the answer
>>
>>17830085
I can ask myself the same questions.
Will we ever know?
>>
>>17829007
I'll lurk the threads over the next few days, when you're ready post what you require and I'll respond
>>
File: 21275f750ad61138618e4143b7d5c8b6.jpg (201KB, 536x1134px) Image search: [Google]
21275f750ad61138618e4143b7d5c8b6.jpg
201KB, 536x1134px
>>17830048
>I expect hell and an armageddon itself.
You're welcome! I really got a reading of closure, quick and lasting, so it's all messy, like it all happened at once so it's understandable the emotional instability. You can make it a hell or a growing opportunity. Wish you luck and hope everything turn out fine.

>Thanks, barium oxide. May I ask why that in particular, hmm?
Nothing special this time, running out of names, perhaps should stick with a single one but can't be arsed right now.

>>17830050
>Could you tell the type of job and who the boyfriend is?
You're welcome! Something with children and about your boyfriend, like I said, probably someone you have a spiritual connection, I'd risk someone well known or that appears in your dreams, if you were cheswick he would be Jack White.

>>17830055
>My bad. Thank you.
You're welcome, good luck mate!

>>17829911
Ok I won't leave you hanging so I'll do this quick before I go back to work, take this with a grain of salt, sounds to me a delicate family situation.

>She asks what is she ?
lol my cards are being cheeky, but just said she's confused, gloomy, something in her environment is blocking her perception, her father maybe? or any relevant older male that is unstable in her close circle

>What should she do to get the answers ?
This doesn't seem to change until she works things out with this man that seems to have a big influence on her.

Hope she can find herself anon, good luck for both and tread it with care, perhaps another reader could give you a deeper reading on this.

And I'm off, back to work
>>
>>17830123

Great, thank you :-)

What do you mean by ''if you were cheswick, he would be Jack White.''? I've never heard that before.
>>
>>17826108
Male, 22, Taurus
Love reading I guess
Thank you !
>>
>>17829814
Hey, if you're still around, I'm
>>17828877

I've got a few ideas floating around in my head, but I'd like another opinion, especially since this is close to me, and I'm rather emotional about this. Thanks.
>>
>>17830038
Thanks barium oxide.
>>
>>17830056
I have experience with this from growing up. All i can say is that with any addiction, it is up to them to want to get clean or even an ultimatum (worked for my step father). There are inpatient and outpatient facilities that can help as well but in the end they have to choose to give it up or not. I have much more I could say but I do not want to get too personal in the thread. You can email me if you want at [email protected].
>>
>>17830098
All that I require is gender, your question with as many details as you want to include and a song that you deeply or strongly connect to so I can pull from your energy. You can post now if you want and then I can do it when I have time :). If you really want a general, cold read, then don't include details but only leave a question.. or something lol.
>>
>>17830183
He wants to give up, but hes always having excuses in the end.
>>
>>17830197
The power that addictions can hold over us...
>>
>>17830195

Hi, can I have a general reading? please.
>>
>>17830218
I'm not doing readings currently, I apologize.
>>
>>17830224

Ok, sorry read you wrong, no problem :-)
>>
>>17829814
Curious, why do some readers ask for an astrological sign? What does it help with during a reading?
>>
>>17829827

Reroll, would greatly appreciate.
>>
NEW
>>17826096
>>17826096
>>17826096
>>17826096
>>
REAL NEW

>>17830272
>>17830272
>>17830272
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.