[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spoopy stories thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Spoopy stories thread.
>>
long or short spoopy stories?
>>
One time I was with a friend watching tv at her place, and we were channging channels cause there was othing interesting, and I rememeber that a few times that she changed channels, we could see the reflex of a girl sitting in the couch with the both of us. At the beggining we just ignored it but then I got really spooked out and we ended up going outside. A few days later my friend confessed to me that her father used to do some sort of exorcisms in their basement (not catholic exorcisms) and since then they get a lot of paranormal stuff going on. I've had several paranormal encounters in that house and it scares the shit out of me
>>
One time I went to a friends house and I were there the hole day, I even spend the night there. Around 2-3 am my friend and I were already sleeping and we both hear this stumping sound. we both went back to sleep. probably around half an hour later my friend started screaming and I woke up in panick, to discover him with half lower body under the bed and he was telling me that somebody was dragging him. I helped him but trulysomething was pulling him in and it was strong. I never had another experience like that but it was weird as fuck
>>
Bumping, interested
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.