[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blood Magick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: blood magick.jpg (48KB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
blood magick.jpg
48KB, 300x277px
Hey /x/, i don't come to this board but my brother came over last night and revealed something that has me deeply disturbed. He's been with his wife for the last 5 years, a couple of days ago he left her because she's always been a controlling psychopath basically.

anyways we got pretty drunk and were talking about scars we've gotten at work, all of a sudden he rolls up his sleeve and shows me the biggest scar i've ever seen. there was a loonie sized welt of scar tissue right in the crook of his elbow (think where drug addicts usually inject) and then a large, 6-8 inch raised scar down his forearm, ending a few inches before the wrist.

so naturally i said "dude, what the fuck, how did you get that"

as he explains it, his wife cut him for some "blood magick ritual" because they had a sick horse.

Can't find much info about blood magic other than you generally only require a couple of drops of blood for a spell.

Why would my brother have these scars, /x/? I don't generally believe in much paranormal stuff, but is it possible she can curse him or something now?
>>
You, your brother, and his wife are all idiots
>>
>>17826154
Magick works if you want it too. It's all about projecting your will
>>
>>17826189
This man,dude you gotta heaven open in my religion.
>>
>>17826154
>hey hubby can I slice your arm up
>for what bby?
>magic
>go right ahead F A M
>>
>>17826154
If you want people to take you seriously, don't use the image for destruction magic from Skyrim.
>>
>>17826154
You're not slick. That's from the elder scrolls- use a different image.
>>
>>17826154
Assuming this isn't le roleplay, he should be fine assuming that she doesn't have any of his blood still lying around in a fridge or something. Just in case though, you guys should probably do a cleansing ritual, and maybe fire off some protection sigils.
Also, try having him wear a piece of silver jewelry, preferably an ankh or a cross, and have him avoid her. You guys will probably be going through a lot of shit even barring the paranormal, if she's really a psychopath.
Also, destruction magic doesn't real, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>17826154
>>17826676
>Cleansing
http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/freshliving/2009/07/how-to-cleanse-your-home-with-sage.html
>Sigils
http://runesoup.com/2012/03/ultimate-sigil-magic-guide/
>>
>>17826154
hey look its skyrim
>>
>>17826154
Well I guess you could summon some skeletons to protect you but that depends on your conjuration level. You could always just do a frost spell to the face.
>>
File: 23458093459.jpg (806KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
23458093459.jpg
806KB, 1280x853px
>>
>>17827372
I kek'd
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.